Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Nine Tips To Apply To Meet A Good Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nine Tips To Apply To Meet A Good Girl (1074 Views)

About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! / Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background / How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nine Tips To Apply To Meet A Good Girl by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
Strategy two for meeting a good girl :

1. Friendships...

Focus on friendships first, and as you cultivate the friendships she can turn out to desire you. Girls easily give them selves completely when they have their thoughts around the guy and not when asked out outrightly ( I mad this mistake not long ago, don't be like me )...

Take friendships even if it's friendzone, dress neat, maintain an intelligent discuss, show your talents once in a while, by this i mean flash it, let them see how you can be with work or projects and you'll be the object of desire and not the other way around...

2. Take it easy

3. Introduction

How you introduce yourself to a babe goes a long way in determining the quality of your relationship with her...Whether it's facebook, twitter, nairaland, never ever sound nerdy or religious to a chic...The regular chic loves an intelligent chic, and by distancing romance but starting with an intellectually appealing intro, you'll set your set on the right path to winning the chic..

Take a look below :

Nice Moniker/Username

How r u cutie?

How's your day...?

Sorry i kinda paid much attention to your posts, i'm a big fan...I couldn't help but saying hello...

Can i get to know u i'm Tochiee

4. Momentum

You won't get all ladies responding to you if they're single. Don't be discouraged stay positive...Just one in fifty hellos reply my online chats..It doesn't mean you're weak. They may not be single or may be uninterested...

After you get a few that respond, building the momentum in your communication matters...Never ever ever allow a break come in between you and a chic when the communication isn't perfect...This is where you gradually flash your I.Q. and connect with her emotionally...You need emotional connection to keep a good chic to you...and you can establish this connection by asking not-too personal quesitons...But never ask a chic questions on meeting them, but reveal a bit about yourself and this would cause her to open up...If you ask her questions, it would imply insecurity so take note...

5. Try hang outs

From church gatherings, facebook, twitter, talk to any female without appearing desperate..

The more you reach out, the better, so don't stay coiled up in your introverted cave.

Reach out by saying hi...

Attend gatherings like worship conferences if you're a Christian...

Attend and participate in social activities, dress cool, be on the spot light but do not be noisy, be disciplined yet flexible...Be approachable and never lose control of your emotions

6. Use what you've got

Never ever bottle up ypur talents because broke means good...

Show your talents subtly, but do not be arrogant about it..Thesedays girls hate proud guys...

You need talents because it guarantees a girl you have a future and makes you a priced possession...If you've got little or no skills, try some I.C.T courses and start from there...

Never always speak to a girl at her level of her I.Q. however intelligent a babe is speak higher than her I.Q. and she'll wonder how come your so intelligent and would wanna keep you...It has to be sublte so it's not perceived as pride take note...ona coded level, she's gotta know you're intelligent...( I don't play with this strategy, i never ever speak to a lady at her I.Q. it has to be higher, even if she's a rocket scientist...find out the course she studies or her interests and study lingo around her interest and beat her to it...she'll be like WOW...tochiee how come do you know these things)

Be Smart

7. You don't need all the money in this world to please a chic...Bros get credit, make calls..You can spend little money and take her out, meet her in public places not under the trees you won't spend money, but even if its a canteen, spend a little...would you like your sister to be dated on credit?

Spend a little, the investment will pay off

8. Everyone likes new things...Even God says bring new songs of praise unto me...

You can't be wearing the same trouser Januray till December if the quality remains the same...

See Okrika helps even if your income is low...

You can inspire confidence and trust in your chic by spicing up your dress life..and you don't need a huge income..

This is the strategy...Any day you close from work and have 500 naira,even if you don''t have a job, you can get loose change, once you have it, don't eat it...go to bend down and buy a new stuff, grade one Okrika...

Do this regularly and before you know if your wardrobe will be full... I did it some time back guess what,over ten girls asked me out, cause i was changing clothes like pure water...Hehe...KCEE and PSQUARE didn't even have dress sense at this time sha..Lol

9. Play the weirdo, be spontaneous once in a while..

Never ever ask about sex...or talk about it after the friendship has started...don't talk about things you know she wants to hear too easily..it will make her wonder what kinda strange guy is this and would rollover you...see guy, this strategy always works and never fails..You can win a girl over by not asking her out many times,just dey gist...Many guys had good bargains using this strategy .

Try these tips and keep learning and applying on the way !!!

1 Like

Re: Nine Tips To Apply To Meet A Good Girl by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
Your head dey dia.....
Re: Nine Tips To Apply To Meet A Good Girl by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
Coded17:
Your head dey dia.....

wink
Re: Nine Tips To Apply To Meet A Good Girl by TINALETC3(f): 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
cool where is jfleece cheesy, he used no 3 on me, he hapens 2 d only person am following grin grin cheesy grin, choice of words matters alot in approaching a geh, nice one op
Re: Nine Tips To Apply To Meet A Good Girl by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
TINALETC3:
cool where is jfleece cheesy, he used no 3 on me, he hapens 2 d only person am following grin grin cheesy grin, choice of words matters alot in approaching a geh, nice one op

Thanks Kokolet... wink
Re: Nine Tips To Apply To Meet A Good Girl by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
TINALETC3:
You still look like a kid. You should be busy with your studies, not coming online everytime.
Re: Nine Tips To Apply To Meet A Good Girl by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
bluetrails7:
Strategy two for meeting a good girl :

1. Friendships...

Focus on friendships first, and as you cultivate the friendships she can turn out to desire you. Girls easily give them selves completely when they have their thoughts around the guy and not when asked out outrightly ( I mad this mistake not long ago, don't be like me )...

Take friendships even if it's friendzone, dress neat, maintain an intelligent discuss, show your talents once in a while, by this i mean flash it, let them see how you can be with work or projects and you'll be the object of desire and not the other way around...

2. Take it easy

3. Introduction

How you introduce yourself to a babe goes a long way in determining the quality of your relationship with her...Whether it's facebook, twitter, nairaland, never ever sound nerdy or religious to a chic...The regular chic loves an intelligent chic, and by distancing romance but starting with an intellectually appealing intro, you'll set your set on the right path to winning the chic..

Take a look below :

Nice Moniker/Username

How r u cutie?

How's your day...?

Sorry i kinda paid much attention to your posts, i'm a big fan...I couldn't help but saying hello...

Can i get to know u i'm Tochiee

4. Momentum

You won't get all ladies responding to you if they're single. Don't be discouraged stay positive...Just one in fifty hellos reply my online chats..It doesn't mean you're weak. They may not be single or may be uninterested...

After you get a few that respond, building the momentum in your communication matters...Never ever ever allow a break come in between you and a chic when the communication isn't perfect...This is where you gradually flash your I.Q. and connect with her emotionally...You need emotional connection to keep a good chic to you...and you can establish this connection by asking not-too personal quesitons...But never ask a chic questions on meeting them, but reveal a bit about yourself and this would cause her to open up...If you ask her questions, it would imply insecurity so take note...

5. Try hang outs

From church gatherings, facebook, twitter, talk to any female without appearing desperate..

The more you reach out, the better, so don't stay coiled up in your introverted cave.

Reach out by saying hi...

Attend gatherings like worship conferences if you're a Christian...

Attend and participate in social activities, dress cool, be on the spot light but do not be noisy, be disciplined yet flexible...Be approachable and never lose control of your emotions

6. Use what you've got

Never ever bottle up ypur talents because broke means good...

Show your talents subtly, but do not be arrogant about it..Thesedays girls hate proud guys...

You need talents because it guarantees a girl you have a future and makes you a priced possession...If you've got little or no skills, try some I.C.T courses and start from there...

Never always speak to a girl at her level of her I.Q. however intelligent a babe is speak higher than her I.Q. and she'll wonder how come your so intelligent and would wanna keep you...It has to be sublte so it's not perceived as pride take note...ona coded level, she's gotta know you're intelligent...( I don't play with this strategy, i never ever speak to a lady at her I.Q. it has to be higher, even if she's a rocket scientist...find out the course she studies or her interests and study lingo around her interest and beat her to it...she'll be like WOW...tochiee how come do you know these things)

Be Smart

7. You don't need all the money in this world to please a chic...Bros get credit, make calls..You can spend little money and take her out, meet her in public places not under the trees you won't spend money, but even if its a canteen, spend a little...would you like your sister to be dated on credit?

Spend a little, the investment will pay off

8. Everyone likes new things...Even God says bring new songs of praise unto me...

You can't be wearing the same trouser Januray till December if the quality remains the same...

See Okrika helps even if your income is low...

You can inspire confidence and trust in your chic by spicing up your dress life..and you don't need a huge income..

This is the strategy...Any day you close from work and have 500 naira,even if you don''t have a job, you can get loose change, once you have it, don't eat it...go to bend down and buy a new stuff, grade one Okrika...

Do this regularly and before you know if your wardrobe will be full... I did it some time back guess what,over ten girls asked me out, cause i was changing clothes like pure water...Hehe...KCEE and PSQUARE didn't even have dress sense at this time sha..Lol

9. Play the weirdo, be spontaneous once in a while..

Never ever ask about sex...or talk about it after the friendship has started...don't talk about things you know she wants to hear too easily..it will make her wonder what kinda strange guy is this and would rollover you...see guy, this strategy always works and never fails..You can win a girl over by not asking her out many times,just dey gist...Many guys had good bargains using this strategy .

Try these tips and keep learning and applying on the way !!!

This was just yesterday
Re: Nine Tips To Apply To Meet A Good Girl by ubunja(m): 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
#withSexDollsWeStand
Re: Nine Tips To Apply To Meet A Good Girl by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
ubunja:
#withSexDollsWeStand

cheesy
Re: Nine Tips To Apply To Meet A Good Girl by ubunja(m): 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
bluetrails7:

cheesy
im pulling your leg.
bro. that point on frienndship will get niggars friendzoned
Re: Nine Tips To Apply To Meet A Good Girl by Chigorkizz(m): 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
Good Points.
Re: Nine Tips To Apply To Meet A Good Girl by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
ubunja:

im pulling your leg.
bro. that point on frienndship will get niggars friendzoned

True, but hints must be dropped every now and then..

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: What Is The Name Of This Hairstyle? - Photo / Can A Nigerian Guy/lady Date Without Sex? / Photo: 33-year-old Man 'rapes' His Neighbor's Two Hens To Death In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.