Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,724 members, 7,831,298 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man (53874 Views)

[video] Two Students Caught Having Sex At A Compound In Lagos. / UI Painter Impregnates Two Students, One Aborted - #uipainter / VIDEO: OOU University Students Fight Dirty Over Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by Nomfanelo99(f): 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
reality17:

U never cant tell if u av been tru half of wat av been tru, yet i see things exactly d way they look

you have a point there .
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by dmg1: 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
i love it when girls fight over a guy, it makes the relationship more stronger. If am the guy i'll choose the loser as a token for compensation, afterwhich i will invite the winner to a hotel room to confirm her strength thru maraton sex, for a job welldone.
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by Crea2morrow: 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
why on earth would I even waste my precious time fighting for a jackass .
Lets say you find yourself in the same social or institutional circle with someone who is jealous of you because your boyfriend chose you and rejected her (everyone knows that). Lets call her Ngozi grin, So Ngozi decides to pick on you every chance she gets and its' beginning to get on your nerves. I believe one day you may decide to stand up to Ngozi just to show her you can be about that street life. Well, you speak up and Ngozi insults your mother . shocked oh hell no, you aint having that, you slap her, things escalate...Guess how that fight will be reported?
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by julietnazzy(f): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
last last only God know how ugly the thing will be... girls grow up
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by uchihak(m): 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Ladies should stop fighting over men
It's so shameful
but am guessing it's OK for men to fight over women
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by Nomfanelo99(f): 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
Crea2morrow:

Lets say you find yourself in the same social or institutional circle with someone who is jealous of you because your boyfriend chose you and rejected her (everyone knows that). Lets call her Ngozi grin, So Ngozi decides to pick on you every chance she gets and its' beginning to get on your nerves. I believe one day you may decide to stand up to Ngozi just to show her you can be about that street life. Well, you speak up and Ngozi insults your mother . shocked oh hell no, you aint having that, you slap her, things escalate...Guess how that fight will be reported?

Now that's a different story . you can't let people walk all over . I always try and control myself and avoid drama . in this case I'll be the bigger person and not stoop to her level.
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by Virus777: 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

There's always someone better than someone. I'm not moved by money and definitely not by physical beauty .

Okay baby. smiley
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by Jebosh(m): 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
And why on earth would i even waste my money on dogs.
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by Mrjo(m): 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
FvckShiT:

You fúçking become UNHAPPY when you don't fúçking know what the fúçk to do with the money grin .....MONEY FÚÇKING BRINGS EVERYTHING YOU FÚÇKING DESIRE!
oga Bleep abeg stop fucking that babe

1 Like

Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by Fembleez1(m): 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

Why would a jackass even want you to fight for him? Don't bother to reply cause your DP answered me already.
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by Maeka(m): 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
IF NOT FOR THE FACT THAT YOU ARE SENSELESS, YOU ASK PEOPLE TO SEE PICTURE OF THE FIGHT BELOW, THEN WHY DID YOU BLUR THE PICTURE, WHAT DID YOU TAKE US FOR, A FIVE YEARS OLD CHILD? YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN EDUCATED ILLITERATE, FOOL.
Re: Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man by paix(m): 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
Let them fight for what is rightfully theirs, men are scarce.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? / My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.