Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

VIDEO: OOU University Students Fight Dirty Over Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIDEO: OOU University Students Fight Dirty Over Boyfriend (3691 Views)

He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend / Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) / Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: OOU University Students Fight Dirty Over Boyfriend by Aneesaaa: 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
A video of two female students of Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ogun State, fighting over a man has gone viral on the internet.

It was gathered that the incident happened on Tuesday morning at Limelite Hall in the university.

Watch the Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tzxGiUADb4
Re: VIDEO: OOU University Students Fight Dirty Over Boyfriend by Tenn88: 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
Farm tools
Re: VIDEO: OOU University Students Fight Dirty Over Boyfriend by Nwodosis(m): 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
A lot of guys are owing up to be gays, the available straight ones are worthy to be fought for my people. The sermon of no man is worth fighting for, was during the time of our fathers.
Unfortunately, no matter how ladies fight over a man, the heart of the man knows whom it belongs to!

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: OOU University Students Fight Dirty Over Boyfriend by Nwodosis(m): 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
Tenn88:
Farm tools

And you are one of the farmers that hire the farm tools!

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: OOU University Students Fight Dirty Over Boyfriend by blackboy(m): 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
A gang up against one girl
Re: VIDEO: OOU University Students Fight Dirty Over Boyfriend by Queency123: 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
Re: VIDEO: OOU University Students Fight Dirty Over Boyfriend by Tenn88: 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
Nwodosis:

And you are one of the farmers that hire the farm tools!
bro, I don't use farm tools
Re: VIDEO: OOU University Students Fight Dirty Over Boyfriend by Alexaonfleek: 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
It's really sad.fighting like that over a guy.just a disgrace to womanhood.

But wait ooo its like I know that girl,(the one beating the other girl).her face looks very familiar. Like she went to a secondary school close to mine.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Take Care Of Your Virgina / My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland / Fear Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.