Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly (45193 Views)

Tijjani Muhammad-Bande Elected United Nations General Assembly President / Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" / Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly by ngmgeek(m): 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
Theakthedream:

BUT Igbos are terrorists.

Come on! They are terrorists simply because Iyke slept with your sister and didn't marry her. It's time to move on bro. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
rhektor:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Pain killer would help you to get over it
grin grin Just Give Me Vitamin C, Red oo
Re: Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly by alizma: 11:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Hypocrisy at its finest. Hypocrisy walking on two feet. Bold and infectious. He mentioned respect for Democratic values! What a world we live in. What a world! Humans can be many things and not know it.

I watched that speech and was marvelled at the nature of human beings. Everything he said in that speech made sense. Everything. What I couldn't understand is how when it comes to his own country none of those thoughts are shown.

Dude mentioned a negotiation with North Korea. Sending a team of UN delegates to go discuss the issue to calm Kim. I couldn't understand how the same person who suggested such a great idea couldn't apply same in his home country.

Dude also mentioned Gaza and the possibility of a Palestine state. That was a great idea and what every rational mind will suggest but in his own country, such idea is not even negotiable. You are shot by Zombies when you do so.

He also called for an eye into the Rohinga killings going on in Myanmar(he should work on his pronunciation of the name) and a call for calm. This is a man who ordered some weak men(soldiers if you like) to go shoot up peace.

The speech showed that when it comes to Nigerian matters, intellectual insufficiency is not entirely his problem. His problem is utter hypocrisy. The reasons he is proposing for peace in Myanmar and Gaza is simply because Muslims are affected.

There's no way you can spot any other reason. That's a shame. Everything he said made sense but the vessel through which it came out is rusty. If you know what is good for the world why not begin from your home?

where u not in this country when Orji Uzor met with nnamdi kanu or u want the president or VP to meet him directly? Kanu is just being stubborn
Re: Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly by rhektor(m): 8:23am On Sep 21, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
grin grin Just Give Me Vitamin C, Red oo

Issoraite, go to the nearest pharmacist. BWT bro you funny Sha
Re: Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 21, 2017
rhektor:

Issoraite, go to the nearest pharmacist. BWT bro you funny Sha
Ok oo, i understand

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly by surenaijablog: 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
Mp3 Downloads[ is only availble at a website where i upload songs, do you now
wizkid soco mp3 is out? with
olamide science student mp3 too? click surenaija.com.ng to download it fast.
burkingx:
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kabiru Mohammed Who Created Buhari Fake Wedding Video Arrested (Photos) / Ban On Keke, Okada: Lagos Government Promises Alternative / Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.