Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Should I Tell My Guy? Am I A Bad Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Guy? Am I A Bad Guy? (2603 Views)

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants . / I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell My Guy? Am I A Bad Guy? by Crystolexy: 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
My friend is planning on getting married to a girl, I know its partially out of Pity because the guy is very easy to feel sorry for a crime he didn't even commit, he has complained to me sometimes about the girls behaviours and he can't say for sure the girl is not double dating or even looking outside because she's always on her phone facebooking or whatsapping.

Secondly, there has been advices my brother is getting from people that ladies from this certain (not mentioning the) tribe don't always stay with their husband till the end, they tend to leave their husband for another man. But, we have waived that as educated folks.

Just this afternoon I used facebook account of my guy residing abroad (Very well to do) with pictures of mansions and cars to chat the girl up, I only said normal things a guy would always tell any girl on a normal day. This is a girl my friend has housed for eight months she never lacked any basic things a girl would need. So we started chatting..

After normal exchange of pleasantries..

Hey beautiful angel how are you? Fine
Are you single? I asked and my friend fiance, someone whom we're planning to go see her parent said Yes! I'm single.

Then I continue with my story..

I recently broke up with my girl because she lies a lot. stole my atm card the last time I visited Nigerian and transferred my money to her account. She said sorry and started saying the girl messed up, this is how they loose their blessings, I was that girl I won't do anything to hurt a handsome guy like, you're the prayer of many girls.. she said sorry for the you loss. "Thanks, its not even about the lost, its about my heart she broke and to make things worse she never allowed me to touch her, she only came to my body when she needs to make love never cared about my own feeling and desires just her desires", I replied

That's so bad, sorry dear, I'll be here always for you, would you let me love and this girl will regret why he treated you bad.

To cut the who story short, I really said many things girl love to hear but, my biggest surprise is that in less than 2 hours this girl has pledged to be mine body and soul asking me when I'm coming back to the country. I think I made a very bad move but, I'm concerned about my guy

Before we stopped chatting, she begged me never to leave her, and I said we're here to stay for each other. Our next chat is scheduled for 8 pm and I intend to ask her about her previous relationship to know if she would mention about her relationship with my friend.

What do you think, Does this make me a bad person? Should I let my friend marry a woman that is with him temporarily waiting for a guy with better puckett?
Re: Should I Tell My Guy? Am I A Bad Guy? by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
I did not read the story but please tell your guy he deserves to know don't be a jack asss

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Guy? Am I A Bad Guy? by FvckShiT(m): 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Guy? Am I A Bad Guy? by IamLEGEND1: 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Guy? Am I A Bad Guy? by babyfaceafrica: 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
They are not loyal..baby mama is the way

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Guy? Am I A Bad Guy? by elsse(m): 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
if truly you are a true friend....i believe you dont need advise from us....you knw wat to do.
TO make things easy for you,imagine its you that is about to get married to such person and your friend knows
MAYBE SHE IS TRYING TO GATHER MONEY FOR HER WEDDING SHA

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Guy? Am I A Bad Guy? by pocohantas(f): 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
To cut the who story short, I really said many things girl love to hear but, my biggest surprise is that in less than 2 hours this girl has pledged to be mine body and soul asking me when I'm coming back to the country.

She pledged to be yours?
Only thing chick is pledging to, is your money and mansions.

You did wrong, but we understand it's for the good of your friend. You can tell him, though I believe he knows all this already. If he goes ahead to marry her, we'll be waiting for his thread on NL, this time in family section. Hopefully not in crime section.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Guy? Am I A Bad Guy? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
bro, stop wasting your time, as we all know that even if she says she will fukc your brains out, the minute all is revealed, she will plead that it was the devil who did it, your dumbass friend will forgive her,and YOU will look like the jackaaass.
Re: Should I Tell My Guy? Am I A Bad Guy? by BlackDBagba: 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
shocked
Re: Should I Tell My Guy? Am I A Bad Guy? by tosyne2much(m): 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
Crystolexy:

After normal exchange of pleasantries..

Hey beautiful angel how are you? Fine
Are you single? I asked and my friend fiance, someone whom we're planning to go see her parent said Yes! I'm single.

That's so bad, sorry dear, I'll be here always for you, would you let me love and this girl will regret why he treated you bad.

To cut the who story short, I really said many things girl love to hear but, my biggest surprise is that in less than 2 hours this girl has pledged to be mine body and soul asking me when I'm coming back to the country. I think I made a very bad move but, I'm concerned about my guy

This one weak me ooo

Re: Should I Tell My Guy? Am I A Bad Guy? by Dillusionist(m): 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
didn't read to the end...Will comment later
Re: Should I Tell My Guy? Am I A Bad Guy? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
Guy the only thing u did wrong is that you didn't involve your friend from the start

Just tell your friend let him know u did it for him cos if he shd marry the girl and he later finds out you knew who she was before now he might not forgive you

Now he might b angry but he won't take it to heart u helped him dodged a bullet even ur friend can open a fake face book account to see if she will mess up again

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Guy? Am I A Bad Guy? by Adaumunocha(f): 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
Undiluted Lies! Darn! The devil go shock sef

1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Guy? Am I A Bad Guy? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
I did not read the story but please tell your guy he deserves to know don't be a jack asss
Lazy guy.
Re: Should I Tell My Guy? Am I A Bad Guy? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
public Announcement anybody who stole iamLEGEND1 post should please do the needful before python go dance for this nairaland

back to you op why are you testing someone's wife to be? are you that stup!d?

op have you been slap with cee-lee-pass before?

just in one hit u will perceive the smell the tast and the sound just in one slap

Re: Should I Tell My Guy? Am I A Bad Guy? by Crystolexy: 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Undiluted Lies! Darn! The devil go shock sef

Dey there dey protect your kind.. you think I'm into fiction stories

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Guy? Am I A Bad Guy? by Adaumunocha(f): 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
Crystolexy:

Dey there dey protect your kind.. you think I'm into fiction stories
I guess anything is possible. Not protecting anyone, just can't imagine how a Lady in a serious relationship will chat so...

Some naira landers can b soooo bloody annoying!

Re: Should I Tell My Guy? Am I A Bad Guy? by Crystolexy: 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I guess anything is possible. Not protecting anyone, just can't imagine how a Lady in a serious relationship will chat so...

Some naira landers can b soooo bloody annoying!

Well, I just told you now, It really happened
Re: Should I Tell My Guy? Am I A Bad Guy? by IamLEGEND1: 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
public Announcement anybody who stole iamLEGEND post should please do the needful before python go dance for this nairaland
Pesin steal my post?
Where e dey make i end am.
Re: Should I Tell My Guy? Am I A Bad Guy? by Adaumunocha(f): 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
Crystolexy:

Well, I just told you now, It really happened
e weak me. You should tell your friend. No good friend will watch his friend get burnt.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Guy? Am I A Bad Guy? by Ladyjumong(f): 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
Hmmn, some gurls tho..
Re: Should I Tell My Guy? Am I A Bad Guy? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Pesin steal my post?
Where e dey make i end am.
mods have hidden your 1st comment grin
Re: Should I Tell My Guy? Am I A Bad Guy? by Lalas247(f): 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
Summary please grin after a long day one can't simply read all that grin
Shinarlaura how are u dear ..
Re: Should I Tell My Guy? Am I A Bad Guy? by ikp120(m): 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
These hoes ain't loyal at all!

It's a normal thing. cool cool
Re: Should I Tell My Guy? Am I A Bad Guy? by IamLEGEND1: 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
mods have hidden your 1st comment grin
allow them. Na their way.
Re: Should I Tell My Guy? Am I A Bad Guy? by shinarlaura(f): 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lalas247:
Summary please grin after a long day one can't simply read all that grin
Shinarlaura how are u dear ..

Am doing fine dear... I can imagine how tired u may be after a busy day..

Me too oo cheesy. I don't have the strength to read all that.

What are u having for dinner?

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Guy? Am I A Bad Guy? by Lalas247(f): 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
shinarlaura:

Am doing fine dear... I can imagine how tired u may be after a busy day..

Me too oo cheesy. I don't have the strength to read all that.

What are u having for dinner?
Haven't even made dinner yet .. might get take away
Can't be bothered to cook .. hope work was not too stressful
Re: Should I Tell My Guy? Am I A Bad Guy? by shinarlaura(f): 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Haven't even made dinner yet .. might get take away
Can't be bothered to cook .. hope work was not too stressful

Ok... order for two cheesy

Not really... just some little errands here and there but it was ok.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Guy? Am I A Bad Guy? by Lalas247(f): 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
shinarlaura:

Ok... order for two cheesy

Not really... just some little errands here and there but it was ok.
Ok cool .. will do wink but I will eat yours though tongue
Re: Should I Tell My Guy? Am I A Bad Guy? by shinarlaura(f): 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Ok cool .. will do wink but I will eat yours though tongue

Lol... Atleast I ll be happy u ate it and not another person grin

And Plz order the kind of food u always put on ur statue. You always make my mouth goes watery. U re such a good cook wink

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Guy? Am I A Bad Guy? by Lalas247(f): 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol... Atleast I ll be happy u ate it and not another person grin

And Plz order the kind of food u always put on ur statue. You always make my mouth goes watery. U re such a good cook wink
Haha I know you are a food lover just like myself .. aite I will upload if I don't forget sha ..
haven't tasted Cameroonian food before ... can I see pic of your popular dish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Mama Twerking As Mad Man Came To Rock Her (video) / Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. / Her Bestfriend Helped Her By 'having Sex' With Her Boyfriend To Prevent Him From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.