Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Guys Help? She Said That Am Very Stingy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Help? She Said That Am Very Stingy. (2577 Views)

Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend / He’s Very Stingy And I am tired / Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Help? She Said That Am Very Stingy. by Ekez(m): 6:10pm On May 03, 2019
Guys i just sit down jejely dey talk to wan new babe close to my store
.naim wan gal come from nowhere for my presence dey tell the gal wey me dey toast say make she no listen to me,say am very stingy,say my hand na stone ,water no fit pass am,
Dis wan no be first tym wey gals dey talk say i dey very stingy.
Guyz being prudent na stinginess?
I just dey para.
Re: Guys Help? She Said That Am Very Stingy. by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 03, 2019
You are broke and you know it. grin

5 Likes

Re: Guys Help? She Said That Am Very Stingy. by anthonyuncle(m): 6:47pm On May 03, 2019
are u really stingy?

u have to really check urself,

cos u might think u are trying to be prudent but in doing so, u'll be depriving urself & people around of some necessary things in life

1 Like

Re: Guys Help? She Said That Am Very Stingy. by akinyemi0103(m): 6:51pm On May 03, 2019
Bro,don't listen to those above me,z your money, don't let anyone determine how u spend it, she z just after your money, broke hoes every where undecided

6 Likes

Re: Guys Help? She Said That Am Very Stingy. by Zanotty(m): 6:59pm On May 03, 2019
Just empty ur account for her case.believe me u won't be called stingy again

1 Like

Re: Guys Help? She Said That Am Very Stingy. by egopersonified(f): 7:05pm On May 03, 2019
When you know how to manage what you have, people think you have more than you spend. So if you don't spend on them to their perceived expectations, you are termed stingy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Help? She Said That Am Very Stingy. by onlinetomola(m): 7:07pm On May 03, 2019
Talk true, are you not ?

1 Like

Re: Guys Help? She Said That Am Very Stingy. by seniorgozman(m): 7:28pm On May 03, 2019
Don't mind them, you are not stingy
Re: Guys Help? She Said That Am Very Stingy. by sarutobi: 8:09pm On May 03, 2019
From experience, if a NIGERIAN girl tells you that you are stingy, then you are doing something right. Most of them want you to empty your account for them.

if a Ghanaian girl tells you that you are stingy, bro you are stingy.

9 Likes

Re: Guys Help? She Said That Am Very Stingy. by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 03, 2019
bro no mind those leeches,na u hustle for ur money,use it wisely

1 Like

Re: Guys Help? She Said That Am Very Stingy. by Ekez(m): 8:14pm On May 03, 2019
anthonyuncle:
are u really stingy?

u have to really check urself,

cos u might think u are trying to be prudent but in doing so, u'll be depriving urself & people around of some necessary things in life
bro i dey try my best but i know dey dash money anyhow
Re: Guys Help? She Said That Am Very Stingy. by Ekez(m): 8:15pm On May 03, 2019
Furiosa:
You are broke and you know it. grin
if i talk naw una go say i dey boast so no need
Re: Guys Help? She Said That Am Very Stingy. by Ekez(m): 8:16pm On May 03, 2019
akinyemi0103:
Bro,don't listen to those above me,z your money, don't let anyone determine how u spend it, she z just after your money, broke hoes every where undecided
bro i dey tell yu ,de thing pain me die
Re: Guys Help? She Said That Am Very Stingy. by Ekez(m): 8:18pm On May 03, 2019
Zanotty:
Just empty ur account for her case.believe me u won't be called stingy again
ok i'll try it.
Re: Guys Help? She Said That Am Very Stingy. by Ekez(m): 8:22pm On May 03, 2019
egopersonified:
When you know how to manage what you have, people think you have more than you spend. So if you don't spend on them to their perceived expectations, you are termed stingy.
when these girl come over to my biz place ,that's when she'll remember that ,she need to do her hair,nails etc ,upon say she no my babe oh

1 Like

Re: Guys Help? She Said That Am Very Stingy. by Ekez(m): 8:25pm On May 03, 2019
onlinetomola:
Talk true, are you not ?
bros pesin wey no be yur baby go wan make yu give money to do hair ,buy cloth for her ,even take her out on sunday,you go doam?
Re: Guys Help? She Said That Am Very Stingy. by onlinetomola(m): 8:30pm On May 03, 2019
Ekez:
bros pesin wey no be yur baby go wan make yu give money to do hair ,buy cloth for her ,even take her out on sunday,you go doam?

Naa true talk you yarn bro.... plenty babes don block me for whatsapp on top say i no dey gree give grin grin grin grin.
Re: Guys Help? She Said That Am Very Stingy. by Ekez(m): 8:44pm On May 03, 2019
onlinetomola:

Naa true talk you yarn bro.... plenty babes don block me for whatsapp on top say i no dey gree give grin grin grin grin.
asin eh
Re: Guys Help? She Said That Am Very Stingy. by ThePreachersSon: 8:46pm On May 03, 2019
Ekez:
if i talk naw una go say i dey boast so no need

If you're not broke, then why are you stingy?
Re: Guys Help? She Said That Am Very Stingy. by Ekez(m): 8:56pm On May 03, 2019
ThePreachersSon:

guy ,gal wey no be ma babe no ft dey bill me,
She'll be like "dear my hair rough i need to doit ,can yu give me some money to do it",those clothes are beautiful won't yu get one for me.
Ah bro reason am nah
Re: Guys Help? She Said That Am Very Stingy. by Bluezy13(m): 9:25pm On May 03, 2019
egopersonified:

Insightful...
Re: Guys Help? She Said That Am Very Stingy. by Raalsalghul: 9:30pm On May 03, 2019
ThePreachersSon:

Probably has a project eating his finances
Re: Guys Help? She Said That Am Very Stingy. by ThePreachersSon: 10:56pm On May 03, 2019
Ekez:
guy ,gal wey no be ma babe no ft dey bill me,
She'll be like "dear my hair rough i need to doit ,can yu give me some money to do it",those clothes are beautiful won't yu get one for me.
Ah bro reason am nah

People do charity, can't you do one too? You don't have to be Otedola.
Re: Guys Help? She Said That Am Very Stingy. by anthonyuncle(m): 11:01pm On May 03, 2019
Ekez:
bro i dey try my best but i know dey dash money anyhow

no one is encouraging anyone to throw cash anyhow,

but ensure to share ur blessings with people
Re: Guys Help? She Said That Am Very Stingy. by sarutobi: 7:18am On May 04, 2019
anthonyuncle:

He does not have to. It is money.

We have entitlement mentality in these parts.

Once you say hi to some babes, you automatically owe them money.
Re: Guys Help? She Said That Am Very Stingy. by ecstasy357(m): 7:41am On May 04, 2019
Ekez:
Guys i just sit down jejely dey talk to wan new babe close to my store
.naim wan gal come from nowhere for my presence dey tell the gal wey me dey toast say make she no listen to me,say am very stingy,say my hand na stone ,water no fit pass am,
Dis wan no be first tym wey gals dey talk say i dey very stingy.
Guyz being prudent na stinginess?
I just dey para.

Bros, you are not stingy. Nobody is truly stingy. We all spend money on who/what is important to us. If she calls you stingy cause you don't spend on her, it simply means she ain't that important to you.

Next time when they call you stingy, simply tell them that's because they ain't worth spending money on.

1 Like

Re: Guys Help? She Said That Am Very Stingy. by Ekez(m): 8:03am On May 04, 2019
ecstasy357:

Bros, you are not stingy. Nobody is truly stingy. We all spend morning on who/what is important to us. If she calls you stingy cause you don't spend on her, it simply means she ain't that important to you.

Next time when they call you stingy, simply tell them that's because they ain't worth spending money on.
thanks bro
Re: Guys Help? She Said That Am Very Stingy. by Ekez(m): 8:04am On May 04, 2019
anthonyuncle:

ok
Re: Guys Help? She Said That Am Very Stingy. by Ekez(m): 8:05am On May 04, 2019
ThePreachersSon:

People do charity, can't you do one too? You don't have to be Otedola.
bro dis wan no be charity naw
Re: Guys Help? She Said That Am Very Stingy. by Ekez(m): 8:16am On May 04, 2019
sarutobi:
From experience, if a NIGERIAN girl tells you that you are stingy, then you are doing something right. Most of them want you to empty your account for them.

odiegwu
Re: Guys Help? She Said That Am Very Stingy. by Bincon: 8:28pm On May 08, 2019
sarutobi:

He does not have to. It is money.

We have entitlement mentality in these parts.

Once you say hi to some babes, you automatically owe them money.

Hi, long time
Re: Guys Help? She Said That Am Very Stingy. by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 08, 2019
sarutobi:

I'm not understanding Ghana girls are not gold diggers or what? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unban Ubunja / Help!!!!! My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex / My Recent Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.