Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Nairalander "Kuttie" Stylishly Flaunts Gucci To Promote His Upcoming Debut Song - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander "Kuttie" Stylishly Flaunts Gucci To Promote His Upcoming Debut Song (1000 Views)

The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument / Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) / If I Get Money Eehn... (Check Out This Stuff From Nairalander "Kuttie StylebOi") (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander "Kuttie" Stylishly Flaunts Gucci To Promote His Upcoming Debut Song by Iamkuttie(m): 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2017

Good evening Beautiful and Hansome members of Nairaland...

My name is Kuttie...
And i hail from the eastern part of this great nation...
Enugu to be precise...

Am a rapper...
Singer...
Song writer...

Please help anticipate my debut track... "Dikeh" which is set to drop on 28th of this month...

Please, show me love...

God bless us...

Re: Nairalander "Kuttie" Stylishly Flaunts Gucci To Promote His Upcoming Debut Song by falconey(m): 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2017

Original ABI fake?
moimoi ABI cake?
shovel ABI rake?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander "Kuttie" Stylishly Flaunts Gucci To Promote His Upcoming Debut Song by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nikini undecided Instead of you to upload your song for us to listen to,you here flaunting nonsense gucci.
Re: Nairalander "Kuttie" Stylishly Flaunts Gucci To Promote His Upcoming Debut Song by Iamkuttie(m): 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
falconey:

Original ABI fake?
moimoi ABI cake?
shovel ABI rake?

lol.

Good evening sir.
Re: Nairalander "Kuttie" Stylishly Flaunts Gucci To Promote His Upcoming Debut Song by Iamkuttie(m): 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Nikini undecided Instead of you to upload your song for us to listen to,you here flaunting nonsense gucci.

good evening ma...

Hope ur day was fine?
Re: Nairalander "Kuttie" Stylishly Flaunts Gucci To Promote His Upcoming Debut Song by falconey(m): 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
Iamkuttie:

lol.
Good evening sir.

God bless your hustle my man.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander "Kuttie" Stylishly Flaunts Gucci To Promote His Upcoming Debut Song by Jodha(f): 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
Gucci koh....kutti ni..
Re: Nairalander "Kuttie" Stylishly Flaunts Gucci To Promote His Upcoming Debut Song by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
Naija & backyard Gucci products.. Old Guccio Gucci will be forever turning in his grave cry
Re: Nairalander "Kuttie" Stylishly Flaunts Gucci To Promote His Upcoming Debut Song by Kikalee: 11:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
Where is the gucci?....that CAP grin?
Re: Nairalander "Kuttie" Stylishly Flaunts Gucci To Promote His Upcoming Debut Song by Burgerlomo: 2:31am On Sep 20, 2017
Dat thing na IPOB flag color grin
Re: Nairalander "Kuttie" Stylishly Flaunts Gucci To Promote His Upcoming Debut Song by Iamkuttie(m): 11:08am On Sep 20, 2017
falconey:

God bless your hustle my man.
thanks a lo sire...
Re: Nairalander "Kuttie" Stylishly Flaunts Gucci To Promote His Upcoming Debut Song by Iamkuttie(m): 11:09am On Sep 20, 2017
Jodha:
Gucci koh....kutti ni..
lol.
Aunti, jeje na.
Re: Nairalander "Kuttie" Stylishly Flaunts Gucci To Promote His Upcoming Debut Song by Iamkuttie(m): 11:09am On Sep 20, 2017
Jodha:
Gucci koh....kutti ni..
lol.
Aunti, jeje na.
Re: Nairalander "Kuttie" Stylishly Flaunts Gucci To Promote His Upcoming Debut Song by Iamkuttie(m): 11:11am On Sep 20, 2017
dairykidd:
Naija & backyard Gucci products.. Old Guccio Gucci will be forever turning in his grave cry

lol,

blame it all on Hushpuppi. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander "Kuttie" Stylishly Flaunts Gucci To Promote His Upcoming Debut Song by EmperorLee(m): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2017
Where is the Gucci
Re: Nairalander "Kuttie" Stylishly Flaunts Gucci To Promote His Upcoming Debut Song by Iamkuttie(m): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2017
Kikalee:
Where is the gucci?....that CAP grin?

nooo...

That face. cheesy
Re: Nairalander "Kuttie" Stylishly Flaunts Gucci To Promote His Upcoming Debut Song by Iamkuttie(m): 11:14am On Sep 20, 2017
Burgerlomo:
Dat thing na IPOB flag color grin
u be nigerian army ko? grin grin
Re: Nairalander "Kuttie" Stylishly Flaunts Gucci To Promote His Upcoming Debut Song by Iamkuttie(m): 11:14am On Sep 20, 2017
EmperorLee:
Where is the Gucci
me ma self dey fain am. grin cheesy
Re: Nairalander "Kuttie" Stylishly Flaunts Gucci To Promote His Upcoming Debut Song by EmperorLee(m): 11:17am On Sep 20, 2017
Iamkuttie:

me ma self dey fain am. grin cheesy

Lol, badt guy. Drop your jam, we dey your back.
Re: Nairalander "Kuttie" Stylishly Flaunts Gucci To Promote His Upcoming Debut Song by Burgerlomo: 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
Iamkuttie:

u be nigerian army ko? grin grin

grin
Re: Nairalander "Kuttie" Stylishly Flaunts Gucci To Promote His Upcoming Debut Song by eezeribe(m): 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
OK
Re: Nairalander "Kuttie" Stylishly Flaunts Gucci To Promote His Upcoming Debut Song by Born2conquer: 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
This ain't GUCCI

this is EGUSSI
Re: Nairalander "Kuttie" Stylishly Flaunts Gucci To Promote His Upcoming Debut Song by Iamkuttie(m): 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
EmperorLee:

Lol, badt guy. Drop your jam, we dey your back.
tuale baba. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Do Ladies Really Use intimacy gadgets ??? / Stunning Views As Blac Chyna's Butt Up-close...looks Smaller Than Before (photos / This Is Officially The Best Way To Break Up With Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.