Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

This Is Officially The Best Way To Break Up With Someone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Officially The Best Way To Break Up With Someone (998 Views)

I'm Officially The Laziest Person Of 2021. See Why [Picture] / Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] / Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Officially The Best Way To Break Up With Someone by pojedon: 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
Being dumped sucks—but breaking up with someone can be just as uncomfortable, especially if you genuinely care about how the other person is going to take it....
http://infopromoter.com/2017/10/13/this-is-officially-the-best-way-to-break-up-with-someone/

Re: This Is Officially The Best Way To Break Up With Someone by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
Di-lin-lin-ga I No Dey Do Again undecided
Re: This Is Officially The Best Way To Break Up With Someone by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
DeadRat:
Di-lin-lin-ga I No Dey Do Again undecided
Hey!I saw your mail just now.Did you finally come up with a name?
Re: This Is Officially The Best Way To Break Up With Someone by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Hey!I saw your mail just now.Did you finally come up with a name?
check Your Mail
Re: This Is Officially The Best Way To Break Up With Someone by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
Just tell them its over, don't stress it.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Urgent Advice Please! / Kim Kardashian Covers Her Naked Body In Glitter To Announce New KKW Beauty Produ / What Is Wrong With This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.