Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Do Ladies Really Use intimacy gadgets ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Really Use intimacy gadgets ??? (1001 Views)

Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? / South Korean Football Club, FC Seoul Use Sex Dolls To Fill Empty Stadium(photo) / Niyi Akinmolayan: "Why Women Should Use Sex As Weapon" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Really Use intimacy gadgets ??? by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 01, 2017
Sorry, just thought of asking this questions.
I know it is common to see it in movies and all. Playing on them. But the question is.

Do girls really use them??

Was just thinking...

If yes, Can't understand why, bearing in mind the number of sex starved, dickk e*rect rabid looking men littered everywhere on the streets..

Do ladies really use intimacy gadgets

Honest response.
Re: Do Ladies Really Use intimacy gadgets ??? by Nobody: 4:09am On Oct 01, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
I know it is common to see it in movies and all. Playing on them. But the question is.

Was just thinking...

If yes, Can't understand why, bearing in mind the number of sex starved, dickk e*rect rabid looking men littered everywhere on the streets..

Honest response.
yes they do, most of those sex starved, dickk e*rect rabid looking men only know how yo satisfy themselves like a goat on heat aka deposi and go . It makes sense for the ladies to help themselves
Re: Do Ladies Really Use intimacy gadgets ??? by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 01, 2017
shocked shocked
funmisticqueen:
yes they do, most of those sex starved, dickk e*rect rabid looking men only know how yo satisfy themselves like a goat on heat aka deposi and go . It makes sense for the ladies to help themselves
that's sad men!!! A disgrace to the brothers...
Re: Do Ladies Really Use intimacy gadgets ??? by BabbanBura(m): 6:02am On Oct 01, 2017
funmisticqueen:

keep widening the gate with dem trucks and when cars emter it will be like highway, just pass without iota of manuever to the disappointment of the driver. Then you the truck motor park will begin to complain say you dont even now whether car enter or not thereby looking for trucks and caterpillars - Maryglad no be true i talk
Re: Do Ladies Really Use intimacy gadgets ??? by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 01, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

Was just thinking...

Honest response.

Ooh YEEEEEES!

come to my room and i will show my LIMITED COLLECTIONS wink

And yes, these gadgets are ain't cheap like a cucumber or cassava u can juz buy in ur wet market..

Now, back to ur kweshun...I called it SAFE SEX..a lot of ladies wud rather use sex-toyz than having a sex with a man who fvck like a dead log.. the point here is, it will gives u a pleasure and that includes TRUE MULTIPLE ORGASMS plus ur body is not exposed to every man u wanna fvck with and go home exhausted & useless . cool

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Really Use intimacy gadgets ??? by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 01, 2017
BabbanBura:

keep widening the gate with dem trucks and when cars emter it will be like highway, just pass without iota of manuever to the disappointment of the driver. Then you the truck motor park will begin to complain say you dont even now whether car enter or not thereby looking for trucks and caterpillars - Maryglad no be true i talk
nigga, take your lame ass elsewhere, this thread wasn't created to judge people, and how they choose to live their lives or decide what is best for them. It was only created to get honest opinion and get others informed...
So u can take ur judgemental timid and myopic mind elsewhere to go scavenge not here.

Thank you as you lay heed to this..
Re: Do Ladies Really Use intimacy gadgets ??? by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Ooh YEEEEEES!

And yes, these gadgets are ain't cheap like a cucumber or cassava u can juz buy in ur wet market..

Now, back to ur kweshun...I called it SAFE SEX..a lot of ladies wud rather use sex-toyz than having a sex with a man who fvck like a dead log.. the point here is, it will gives u a pleasure and that includes TRUE MULTIPLE ORGASMS plus ur body is not exposed to every man u wanna fvck with and go home exhausted & useless . cool

good response, but thanks for the offer... I'll pass..

People pay me to watch them have sex or sex themselves, if u willing to join the train.. Then u can duly register and we discuss terms ..
I'm paid weekly BTW.
Re: Do Ladies Really Use intimacy gadgets ??? by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 01, 2017
BabbanBura:

one sex starved dickk e.rect rabidman who doesn't know how to satisfy a woman has been identified
Re: Do Ladies Really Use intimacy gadgets ??? by HeWrites(m): 8:12am On Oct 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Ooh YEEEEEES!

Re: Do Ladies Really Use intimacy gadgets ??? by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 01, 2017
[quote author=HeWrites post=60994892][/quote]

Hahahahah...that meme is killing me

Re: Do Ladies Really Use intimacy gadgets ??? by HeWrites(m): 8:22am On Oct 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahahah...that meme is killing me

Abeq no die o cheesy
Re: Do Ladies Really Use intimacy gadgets ??? by menstrualpad: 9:04am On Oct 01, 2017
funmisticqueen:
We need to rub minds...
Re: Do Ladies Really Use intimacy gadgets ??? by BabbanBura(m): 9:18am On Oct 01, 2017
funmisticqueen:
one sex starved dickk e.rect rabidman who doesn't know how to satisfy a woman has been identified

i admit i wont waste sweats trying to satisfy you and your likes who have turn dem k.pekus to culvert rings where all kinds of storm fluids (sper.m) from soakaways and gutters of dem your ghetto and motor park boys pass through
Re: Do Ladies Really Use intimacy gadgets ??? by Nobody: 4:33am On Oct 02, 2017
More
Re: Do Ladies Really Use intimacy gadgets ??? by eddyroyal(m): 6:25am On Oct 02, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Its obvious you help yourself also.
Re: Do Ladies Really Use intimacy gadgets ??? by niyihawking(m): 7:46am On Oct 02, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

good response, but thanks for the offer... I'll pass..

People pay me to watch them have sex or sex themselves, if u willing to join the train.. Then u can duly register and we discuss terms ..
I'm paid weekly BTW.
tell me more

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Like Killing My Step-mother / Slay Queens Who Accused Each Other Of HIV And Using Juju To Trap Men Settle / Woman Displays Cute Pictures of Her Baby Bump, Hubby And Baby - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.