Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,109 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) (49222 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by Viergeachar: 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Hang on...lemme speak for the LGBT...

This union is not made for sex alone...they are both adult and they preferred to live together thru health & sickness, thru richer and poorer... I am happy for these ppol for they find true meaning of happiness & contentment.. kiss

How do 2 women have sexxx
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by UncutSk(m): 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
The USA in summary
This is what Obama caused
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by rocketsky11: 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
A wedding is a wedding is a wedding or is it only God that knows? You go and find the love of your life and settle biko! Even online matchmaking websites like LostRib.com http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v has quality men and women looking to get married. Shioo!
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by joinnow: 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
The groom look like one Police officer egunje don spoil finish
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by FATBAYO(m): 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
probably Lil wyne pastor.
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Hang on...lemme speak for the LGBT...

This union is not made for sex alone...they are both adult and they preferred to live together thru health & sickness, thru richer and poorer... I am happy for these ppol for they find true meaning of happiness & contentment.. kiss

When your dad was fûcking for you to come to life? Why didnt the speřm end in another man's áss. Might have been better than to hear your lgbt madness here.

1 Like

Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by jid72: 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
you see their lives??all they do is keep criticizing Muslims... shouting dy want to islamize Nigeria up and down.
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by lamilare(m): 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
Iranu ati Abasha
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
What nonsense under modern day Christianity - slowly turning from religion of God to religion of man.
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
RealZizou:
Wawuu...ftc this are sign of good things for this week o,just graduated,mum held her birthday ystday while mine is next week..Am so gr8ful God
Back to topic...there life,[b]there business as long dey are happy.
Nairalanders i dnt mind ur showers of Like grin cheesy
Graduate ko, groundnut ni

Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by karashita: 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
God bless Rev Sam Gause for not allowing them to give him a wrong interpretation of the Holy Book.
As to these two,i wont judge,buuuuut....God dey.
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by leepest(m): 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
Thank God they are muslims... pastors �. Fake religion
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by RealZizou(m): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
Pls bro david...Wetin i do u undecided
DavidEsq:

Graduate ko, groundnut ni
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by EzeeYFB(m): 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
hahn:
Well at least Peter Judas once kissed Jesus tongue
Pls answer this questions
Where did he kiss Jesus?
Why did he kiss Jesus?
Did he marry Jesus?
Did Jesus kiss him back?

Your royal HIGHness
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by Ayo199(m): 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Dear God please don't fail people like us on 23rd September 2017 ,come and
end this wicked World
wats happening den
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by logica(m): 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
buikem2:
It's also displeasing to God when we have sex with opposite sex outside marriage.
You interviewed God abi? By the way, what was sex like before marriage was invented?
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by Timbial(m): 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
Abeg wetin dem wanna Enjoy
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ayo199:
wats happening den
just ask Google... what will happen on 23 September 2017 u will see for urself

but repent now u have Chance
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by Lovethywilbedon: 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
Can someone explain to me cos I don't understand why in each "same sex marriage" of a thing, there is always this awkward tendency of one pretending to exhibit the masculine qualities and the other, the feminine. Isn't that a natural proof that sexual Union is really made for a man and a women in the real sense of it.
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by Lovethywilbedon: 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
Can someone explain to me cos I don't understand why in each "same sex marriage" of a thing, there is always this awkward tendency of one pretending to exhibit the masculine qualities and the other, the feminine. Isn't that a natural proof that sexual Union is really made for a man and a women in the real sense of it?
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by Timbial(m): 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
Naso them plenty for ghana here aswell
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by Ayo199(m): 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
just ask Google... what will happen on 23 September 2017 u will see for urself

but repent now u have Chance
after you

scientist and their rumors sha
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by amreeaa(m): 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
I've never seen a scam of a god like Jehovah. Thunder strikes any Sango worshiper that breaks his commandments. I'd rather worship an Idol, be a Buddha, worship Zeus, Thor, Odin, Sheevah, Horris, Anubis, etc than worship Jehovah or Allah(Two legendary scammers that have turned the head of my people upside down, that made by people first class mugus). Imagine a thief paying tithe and thunder no strike am, now pastors dy sodomize, him no kill them once, now some ote go say he is a merciful God god.
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ayo199:
after you

scientist and their rumors sha
thank God you don hear am... make you no say I no warn you...
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by julietnazzy(f): 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
KimberlyWest:
End time marriage.

End time church.

Although, the lady on suit actually looks like a man.
that's why she decided to wear the suit grin
KimberlyWest:
End time marriage.

End time church.

Although, the lady on suit actually looks like a man.
that's why she decided to wear the suit
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by mutvy: 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
This is how Muslims want to islamise Nigeria. They will hypnotize female pastors to become lesbians. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by totorimi: 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
What was it again they said Sodom and Gomorrah did again that made God to destroy that city.

I have no doubt whatsoever that it shan't be longer any more for this evil generation to face the bitter truth. They say they are even pastors, with which mouth do they preach the word of God.
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by bigslim(m): 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
American pastors sef
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by Officialzoe: 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
loool dem no get shape
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by Harrison4adam(m): 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
morereb10:

Source: https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/09/15/fashion/weddings/two-same-sex-pastors-in-love-and-only-god-knows.html?referer=https://www.google.com.ng/
No wonder Hurricanes are pummeling and unleashing destructions on their abominable land of Gay and lesbian shameless animals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 5 Ways To Stop Masturbation / Lady Calls Out Bizzyaski Over Bumbum Tattoo / My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.