Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) (49225 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by Reeberry: 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Hang on...lemme speak for the LGBT...

This union is not made for sex alone...they are both adult and they preferred to live together thru health & sickness, thru richer and poorer... I am happy for these ppol for they find true meaning of happiness & contentment.. kiss

Rubbish
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
RealZizou:
Pls bro david...Wetin i do u undecided
Wetin be "there" instead of "their"? Which kain graduate dey speak dah kain english? angry
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by RealZizou(m): 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
I can see dat na my english dey worry u bro, so i give zero Bleep 4 ur problem
So Kudoz to u 4 observing language wey no be my own grin grin :Pquote author=DavidEsq post=60660447]
Wetin be "there" instead of "their"? Which kain graduate dey speak dah kain english? angry[/quote]
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
LastMumu:

Is it just me or does it seem like majority of LGBT community in America are actually blacks? undecided

The huge number of black gays and lesbians is really shocking.
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
RealZizou:
I can see dat na my english dey worry u bro, so i give zero Bleep 4 ur problem
So Kudoz to u 4 observing language wey no be my own grin grin :Pquote author=DavidEsq post=60660447]
Wetin be "there" instead of "their"? Which kain graduate dey speak dah kain english? angry
Chai! Seun na u I blame sha. See graduate wey dey do like ppl for Dagrin video.
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by redsun(m): 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
Harrison4adam:

No wonder Hurricanes are pummeling and unleashing destructions on their abominable land of Gay and lesbian shameless animals

While fundamental ignorance is ravaging the socalled morally upright, Africans in africa. I wonder the one that is better?

1 Like

Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by inkdbetty(f): 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
This Is Like None Of My Nigerian Business..Pastors, This Happened. Okay. No Concern Me Oh
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by inkdbetty(f): 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ayo199:
wats happening den
Obviously, The World Is Coming To An End
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by swiperthefox: 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
Mckandre:
The one in suit resemble Charlie boy like mad.
You took words out of my mouth. The name of the ministry is Affirming bla bla and all they do is affirm evil.
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by NavalObi37: 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
End time calls May God deliver this generation
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by NavalObi37: 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
End time calls May God deliver this generation
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by hahn(m): 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
EzeeYFB:
Pls answer this questions
Where did he kiss Jesus?

In the garden

Why did he kiss Jesus?

To prove to the soldiers that he was Jesus but why the kiss though. Why not a hand shake? Maybe it was his only opportunity grin

Did he marry Jesus?

They didn't live long enough to further the relationship

Did Jesus kiss him back?

They shared a kiss na and Jesus didn't push him away. He must have liked it tongue

Your royal HIGHness

Yes. I am like Jehovah the most HIGH cheesy grin
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by Ayo199(m): 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
inkdbetty:

Obviously, The World Is Coming To An End
endorse nii..na u wan end am??
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by EzeeYFB(m): 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
[quote author=hahn post=60665435]

In the garden

To prove to the soldiers that he was Jesus but why the kiss though. Why not a hand shake? Maybe it was his only opportunity grin

They didn't live long enough to further the relationship

They shared a kiss na and Jesus didn't push him away. He must have liked it tongue

Yes. I am like Jehovah the most HIGH cheesy grin[/quote lol u funny
Well your view on it no b am
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 11:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
policy12:

Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

What is this world turning to?

@ the picture below,

Come make we build cross for you with correct Nigerian wood.

I juss pity you

Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by friyina1(f): 3:22am On Sep 21, 2017
Check this out

Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 4:47am On Sep 21, 2017
Two fugly ladies!
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by tosinjay(m): 5:43am On Sep 21, 2017
policy12:

Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

What is this world turning to?
Or not Ada and Eve

1 Like

Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by inkdbetty(f): 9:33am On Sep 21, 2017
Ayo199:
endorse nii..na u wan end am??
There Is A Comment Behind This.. -_-
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by efighter: 6:44am On Jan 25, 2018
RealZizou:
Wawuu...ftc this are sign of good things for this week o,just graduated,mum held her birthday ystday while mine is next week..Am so gr8ful God
Back to topic...there life,there business as long dey are happy.
Nairalanders i dnt mind ur showers of Like grin cheesy

You just graduated and you cannot differentiate between "there" and "their". Even primary school pupils know when to use each. Graduate indeed!
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by RealZizou(m): 10:04am On Jan 27, 2018
Tnx bro,it was typographical error and it's too late 2 qoute me on such matter...smh undecidedquote author=efighter post=64491881]

You just graduated and you cannot differentiate between "there" and "their". Even primary school pupils know when to use each. Graduate indeed![/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 5 Ways To Stop Masturbation / Lady Calls Out Bizzyaski Over Bumbum Tattoo / When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.