Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,973 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) (49221 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by kutensassy: 11:54am On Sep 20, 2017
lekjons:
Their lives is the least of my problems right now..
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 11:56am On Sep 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

[s]Hang on...lemme speak for the LGBT...

This union is not made for sex alone...they are both adult and they preferred to live together thru health & sickness, thru richer and poorer... I am happy for these ppol for they find true meaning of happiness & contentment.. kiss[/s]

1 Like

Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by Missonas(f): 11:56am On Sep 20, 2017
Her father though grin

1 Like

Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by ifenes(m): 11:56am On Sep 20, 2017
KimberlyWest:
End time marriage.

End time church.

Although, the lady on suit actually looks like a man.

It is not end time, it is the new age, the new world you Christians expect to happen. It is the Age of Aquirius, the age where humans search deep and find themselves more. You can feel free and join them, you know you want to wink

1 Like

Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by Osholler(m): 11:57am On Sep 20, 2017
hahn:
Well at least Peter once kissed Jesus tongue
If I may ask, where is that recorded?...

1 Like

Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by vectoh(m): 11:59am On Sep 20, 2017
LastMumu:

Is it just me or does it seem like majority of LGBT community in America are actually blacks? undecided
black but not really black, kind-of black tho but the black is not that black tho cos Dre is a little white in the black..check well���

1 Like

Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by Missonas(f): 11:59am On Sep 20, 2017
morbeta:
God made man simple.....Man made himself complicated.
Truely this basically the reason why things and people are the way they are today. We need to go back to the ancient paths...

1 Like

Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by hahn(m): 11:59am On Sep 20, 2017
Osholler:

If I may ask, where is that recorded?...

Oh my bad

Judas Kissed Jesus and not Peter

I am multi tasking smiley

1 Like

Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
Pastors ke or agents of satan? The devil is doing evrything possible to discredit Christianity. For we are not ignorant of d devices of the enemies...

1 Like

Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by MisterGrace: 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Hang on...lemme speak for the LGBT...

This union is not made for sex alone...they are both adult and they preferred to live together thru health & sickness, thru richer and poorer... I am happy for these ppol for they find true meaning of happiness & contentment.. kiss

Please come to the street and say this louder.

We will be glad to ask you few questions.

2 Likes

Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by Phi001(m): 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
hahn:

Oh my bad

Judas Kissed Jesus and not Peter

I am multi tasking smiley
It was a peck...

1 Like

Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by lepaciousfunmi(f): 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
Register now

Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by 0temAtum: 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
delugajackson:
The world has really gone bunkers!
See the tattoo on her arm.

See the other lady's hair. And they are both preachers.

Plus, the church is predominantly gay? Well, its good news cause hell will be filled up with them already, so people like me won't have to worry about eternity.
Yeshua their lord was a gay too.
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
policy12:

Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

What is this world turning to?

....nor Eve & Eveny...

1 Like

Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by Tinie: 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
I see two men

1 Like

Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by hahn(m): 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
Phi001:

It was a peck...

Matthew 26:47-49

47 While He was still speaking, Judas, one of the Twelve, suddenly arrived. A large mob, with swords and clubs, was with him from the chief priests and elders of the people. 48 His betrayer had given them a sign: “The One I kiss, He’s the One; arrest Him!” 49 So he went right up to Jesus and said, “Greetings, Rabbi!” and kissed Him.

Do you have another bible verse that says "peck" or do you have pictures of the event since you speak like you were there? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by Emerikoss: 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
Which one come be pastors, which kind lie be that, bloggers self

1 Like

Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
LastMumu:

Is it just me or does it seem like majority of LGBT Downlow and secretly gay community in America are actually blacks? undecided
yes
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by kutensassy: 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
This sobriquet,'Pastor',is now misused and disrespected! So sad

1 Like

Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by Afhounja(m): 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
Two fat & ugly b!tches.

They both deserve each other.

1 Like

Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by saaedlee: 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
and the pastor was on facebook?

1 Like

Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
Op you mean the two of them are womens? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
And u say there won't be a natural disaster

Is this not a disaster already calling themselves pastor

1 Like

Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by bimbim75: 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
They are possessed

1 Like

Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
policy12:
Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.
What is this world turning to?
And not Eve and Eva!

1 Like

Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by generalpipe47: 12:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
Epic...!....one of them resemble Charley boy@$#sorry Charley Grandpa�

1 Like

Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
Wow, they do look kinda mean. But that's btw.

From all of God's creations, if that's the one whose worth you can see and who you've chosen to be blessed by, be a blessing to her also and make your lives beautiful. HML.

YOLO.
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
hahn:

Matthew 26:47-49

47 While He was still speaking, Judas, one of the Twelve, suddenly arrived. A large mob, with swords and clubs, was with him from the chief priests and elders of the people. 48 His betrayer had given them a sign: “The One I kiss, He’s the One; arrest Him!” 49 So he went right up to Jesus and said, “Greetings, Rabbi!” and kissed Him.

Do you have another bible verse that says "peck" or do you have pictures of the event since you speak like you were there? undecided

Well, in the Middle East, most men generally greeted each other with a kiss on the cheeks. They still do today (as do many in some other cultures).

That Judas kissed Jesus does not mean that they were having a thing going on (and if they were, the Sanhedrin would have had them executed long time ago).

Jesus was a Jew, living in a Jewish milieu....which was very hostile to gay behavior.

Several years ago , I greeted a European lady I knew with a kiss.........on the cheeks. (As far as I know...we ain't in a relationship yet, and she isn't in the other room....and anyway she was too old for me wink)

By the way, when we were young, I used to share a bed with a male friend........
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by franklingud(m): 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ndi ara abuo.

Nzuzu

1 Like

Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by hahn(m): 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
9jakohai:

Well, in the Middle East, most men generally greeted each other with a kiss on the cheeks. They still do today (as do many in some other cultures).

That Judas kissed Jesus does not mean that they were having a thing going on (and if they were, the Sanhedrin would have had them executed long time ago).

Jesus was a Jew, living in a Jewish milieu....which was very hostile to gay behavior.

Several years ago , I greeted a European lady I knew with a kiss.........on the cheeks. (As far as I know...we ain't in a relationship yet, and she isn't in the other room....and anyway she was too old for me wink)

By the way, when we were young, I used to share a bed with a male friend........

Nice explanation considering Jesus never existed in the first place

But even if he did, he does seem like a gay dude to me with the hole hanging around with 12 dudes, receiving kisses and wearing a gown

The bible might have actually meant that Judas frenchkissed Jesus and is it also likely that Judas had a crush on Jesus but since Jesus preferred Peter he decided to betray him. Hence the suicide. A pure act of love smiley
Re: Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) by Icon79(m): 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
GWAM!!!

cool grin cheesy tongue

O pari

lalanice:
cheesy well, aren't men lucky if this ones turn gay?

the only painful thing is that they call themselves pastors .. SMH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thrills Of A Lagos Babe / Top 5 Ways To Stop Masturbation / Lady Calls Out Bizzyaski Over Bumbum Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.