Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian (9398 Views)

When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You / A Ghanian Shares Her Story About Nigerian Men / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 23, 2017
makydebbie:
I said some and I was being lenient. grin
Don't come to Nigeria again, change your location on your profile undecided happy birthday to your nephew
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by makydebbie(f): 11:21am On Sep 23, 2017
Piiko:
Don't come to Nigeria again, change your location on your profile undecided happy birthday to your nephew
Okay I won't come. grin
Thanks hun kiss
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by halimi26: 11:50am On Sep 23, 2017
makydebbie:
You like my name don't you? I love it too. Guys keep the likes coming someone won't sleep well this night. grin

I added your monicker to my posts for you to receive my mentions and respond to my posts directly.I don't believe in proxy battles like your gaynian "men"
As for your "likes" i dont really care for them.I was only trying to point out how sneaky and backstabbing the average gaynian is.
I am truly sorry for my fellow country men/women who know nothing about this feature possessed by gaynians.Nigerians who believe they can be "friends" with gaynians...
You come to a Nigerian forum,interact with Nigerians,get your threads on our forums homepage(something a gaynian can never do for a Nigerian) and still hold us in contempt.
I know your mentalities/mindsets towards Nigerians very well
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by halimi26: 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2017
iamord:
. Lool my dear no mind all this jobless attention seekers. Should this even be a topic of discussion ??

Nigerians are attention seeking on a Nigerian forum??
You gaynians are forever daft
The excessive sunlight in that your strip of land must be affecting your thou[ght patterns
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by tosyne2much(m): 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
makydebbie:
I said some and I was being lenient. grin
Nawa for you ooo cheesy
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by buzzmania(m): 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
makydebbie:
You're cold hearted too bro. You just killed someone. grin grin
Nah! Compared to you, I'm just a shadow in the background grin
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by buzzmania(m): 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
halimi26:

I added your monicker to my posts for you to receive my mentions and respond to my posts directly.I don't believe in proxy battles like your gaynian "men"
As for your "likes" i dont really care for them.I was only trying to point out how sneaky and backstabbing the average gaynian is.
I am truly sorry for my fellow country men/women who know nothing about this feature possessed by gaynians.Nigerians who believe they can be "friends" with gaynians...
You come to a Nigerian forum,interact with Nigerians,get your threads on our forums homepage(something a gaynian can never do for a Nigerian) and still hold us in contempt.
I know your mentalities/mindsets towards Nigerians very well
Please take a nap.You'll be alright.
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by O0XYGEN: 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
sunshineG:
sad angry
That is an issue that is subject to debate, but you know our first class univerties are ranked above most ghanian universities right?

The fact that people send their children to ghanian universities shouldn't take anything away from Nigeria universities

Regardless of that, what you doing here is against the principles of kwame nkruma of one Africa grin grin
First class universities in nigeria? Hahaha That is even funny.
What first class universities do you have in that country?
None is even recognized internationally.
And Ghana universities are far better and ranked ahead of nigerian universities.
There's no basis for anybody to compare nigeria's educational system to that of Ghana.
It's just not logical.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
O0XYGEN:

And Ghana universities are far better and ranked ahead of nigerian universities.
There's no basis for anybody to compare nigeria's educational system to that of Ghana.
It's just not logical.
bro take it easy
A quick search on the internet will help cure your ignorance
That is if you know how to do research with the internet
You should know I am not in the league of those that make uninformed comments on the cyber space

Do your self a favor and go through the link I have provided for you

http://www.4icu.org/top-universities-africa/
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2017
O0XYGEN:

It's just not logical.
take a look at the university of ibadan and university of ghana
This is 2017 report not 2016 (take note of that)

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by O0XYGEN: 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2017
sunshineG:
take a look at the university of ibadan and university of ghana
This is 2017 report not 2016 (take note of that)
Total crap.
Nowadays anybody can just come up with useless rankings and some gullible fellows will also fall for it.
Which recognized institution compiled that useless ranking?
Hahahaha

I also have mine here.

https://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings-articles/world-university-rankings/top-universities-africa
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
O0XYGEN:

Total crap.
Nowadays anybody can just come up with useless rankings and some gullible fellows will also fall for it.
Hahahaha

I also have mine here.

https://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings-articles/world-university-rankings/top-universities-africa
bro I told you not 2016, I mean 2017
Plus mine is a more comprehensive report not a biased report of few universities

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
O0XYGEN:

Total crap.
Hahahaha

I also have mine here.

here is another ranking by webometrics
http://www.webometrics.info/en/Ranking_africa

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by O0XYGEN: 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
sunshineG:
bro I told you not 2016, I mean 2017
Plus mine is a more comprehensive report not a biased report of few universities
The ranking you've posted was not conducted by a credible institution.
The only recognized institution is TIMES HIGHER EDUCATION.

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
O0XYGEN:

bro webometrics is more credible as they have been doing this for a long time
It is also more comprehensive
I have posted it for you to see bro

That is two sources against one compiled in 2016 not even 2017

Regardless of that, can you now see your claims that Nigerian universities are not recognized are ill-informed
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by O0XYGEN: 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
sunshineG:
bro webometrics is more credible as they have been doing this for a long time
It is also more comprehensive
I have posted it for you to see bro

That is two sources against one compiled in 2016 not even 2017

Regardless of that, can you now see your claims that Nigerian universities are not recognized are ill-informed
You should even be ashamed. How many universities do you have in nigeria?
But I can see only one nigerian university in all the rankings.
Look at how big your country is with its huge population yet still you have nothing to show for it.
Go away you shameless twart.

Your universities don't even have half of the infrastructures we have in Ghana.

1 Like

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
O0XYGEN:

that is the proof that your times report came from 2016

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by O0XYGEN: 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
sunshineG:
that is the proof that your times report came from 2016
Didn't you see the updated one?

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
O0XYGEN:

You should even be ashamed. How many universities do you have in nigeria?
But I can see only one nigerian university in all the rankings.
Look at how big your country is with its huge population yet still you have nothing to show for it.
Go away you shameless twart.

Your universities don't even have half of the infrastructures we have in Ghana.
bro take it easy and look at the more comprehensive report
You will realize there are more Nigerian universities on the list than ghanian universities

On the infrastructure issue,
I will not argue with you on that issue because I haven't been to Ghana to assess your infrastructure first-hand
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
O0XYGEN:

Didn't you see the updated one?
bro I don't trust the list
It looks thesame with the one last year
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by halimi26: 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
buzzmania:
Please take a nap.You'll be alright.

I am glad to see you finally summoned the courage to directly quote a post of mine.I was beginning to believe all gaynian men had the cowardly DNA inherently present in them.
As for your advise or whatever you posted up there is,give it to your gaynian sister Makydebbie who seems incapable of recognising the fact that every Nigerian,both the young and the old and the dead and the living, will always be superior to every single gaynian in every strata /sphere in their present daily lives and future endeavours
If i am wrong with my assertions, what are you all gaynians doing infesting a Nigerian forum and not a gaynian one??

We Nigerians always win while you gaynians stay losing
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by O0XYGEN: 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
sunshineG:
bro I don't trust the list
It looks thesame with the one last year
You don't trust mine but you expect me to trust yours?
Let's even put those useless rankings aside.
Do you really think nigerian universities are in any way at par with Ghanaian universities?
Its obvious.
It's not even debatable.
The difference is clear.
Gh is far far far ahead of nigeria in terms of Education
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
O0XYGEN:

You don't trust mine but you expect me to trust yours?
Let's even put those useless rankings aside.
Do you really think nigerian universities are in any way at par with Ghanaian universities?
Its obvious.
It's not even debatable.
The difference is clear.
Gh is far far far ahead of nigeria in terms of Education
bro it is not enough to make bogus claims anymore
I have provided enough evidence to counter your ealier claims that Nigerian universities are not recognized world over

Kindly provide any evidence to back up your claims and I will agree with you
Nonetheless, I will not agree with you till be provide any evidence

Have a nice day bro grin
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by O0XYGEN: 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
halimi26:

I am glad to see you finally summoned the courage to directly quote a post of mine.I was beginning to believe all gaynian men had the cowardly DNA inherently present in them.
As for your advise or whatever you posted up there is,give it to your gaynian sister Makydebbie who seems incapable of recognising the fact that every Nigerian,both the young and the old and the dead and the living, will always be superior to every single gaynian in every strata /sphere in their present daily lives and future endeavours
If i am wrong with my assertions, what are you all gaynians doing infesting a Nigerian forum and not a gaynian one??

We Nigerians always win while you gaynians stay losing
Hahahaha superior indeed.
You can only make noise here but in reality you dare not utter this in front of your masters (Ghanaians )
You fools should stop talking about Ghana and Ghanaians will stop coming to this useless mumugerian forum

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by halimi26: 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
O0XYGEN:

Hahahaha superior indeed.
You can only make noise here but in reality you dare not utter this in front of your masters (Ghanaians )
You fools should stop talking about Ghana and Ghanaians will stop coming to this useless mumugerian forum
[b]
Two can play this game.I can also go online and get photos displaying the debilitating poverty in gayna but i find it to be boring but read carefully,
If not for financial grants from the Nigerian Government,how would gayna be able to fund and construct schools in cities like Temak,Koforidua and Bolgatanga??
If not for Nollywood,who would know gayna actors in africa and beyond??
If not for the music industry in Nigeria,who would know gayna music artistes??
What is your own version of Nairaland??
You claim to have a better university education system than Nigeria yet none off your numerous graduates have ever won the Nobel prize in any category nor created their own Nairaland
How large is the gayna economy??How relevant is gayna in terms of world affairs??98% of the world population have no idea what ghana even is.
The fact that a few thousand Nigerians school in gayna doesn't men your universities are betterFor goodness sake hundreds of thousands of americans school in canada.Do you hear canadians screaming about it from the mountain tops??
I dont blame you gayna lots though,you are from a tiny strip of land with a tiny population and possess a tiny mindset.
Now get on your knees and kiss the ring of your Nigerian overlords [/b]
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by O0XYGEN: 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
halimi26:
[b]
Two can play this game.I can also go online and get photos displaying the debilitating poverty in gayna but i find it to be boring but read carefully,
If not for financial grants from the Nigerian Government,how would gayna be able to fund and construct schools in cities like Temak,Koforidua and Bolgatanga??
You claim to have a better university education system than Nigeria yet none off your numerous graduates have ever won the Nobel prize in any category nor created their own Nairaland
How large is the gayna economy??How relevant is gayna in terms of world affairs??98% of the world population have no idea what ghana even is.
The fact that a few thousand Nigerians school in gayna doesn't men your universities are betterFor goodness sake hundreds of thousands of americans school in canada.Do you hear canadians screaming about it from the mountain tops??
I dont blame you gayna lots though,you are from a tiny strip of land with a tiny population and possess a tiny mindset.
Laughing stock of the world..nigeria
Hahahahahahahahahaha
It's not easy to be born in a useless poor underdeveloped zoo like nigeria.
Hahaha
Imagine a smelly good for nothing nigerian trying to compare a useless filthy smelly lawless zoo like nigeria to Ghana.

Hahahaha

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Just30: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
halimi26:
[b]
Ghanaian music had been out there with people dancing to it long before even Nigeria got to know what music was
Ghana has one of the respected orchestra and oldest in Africa.
99% do not talk about the African story without mentioning Ghana or coming to Ghana.
Comparing Canadian and American education is like comparing Apples and Apples

Don't be dumb
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Just30: 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
halimi26:
[b]
Financial grants from Nigeria for Ghana to build school grin grin grin
This guy is the most stupid I've come across, here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Neimar: 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
Just30:
Ghanaian music had been out there with people dancing to it long before even Nigeria got to know what music was
99% do not talk about the African story without mentioning Ghana or coming to Ghana.

Don't be dumb

noise making...wit ur brains whr hav u gon?

1 Like

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by halimi26: 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
O0XYGEN:

Laughing stock of the world..nigeria
Hahahahahahahahahaha
It's not easy to be born in a useless poor underdeveloped zoo like nigeria.
Hahaha
Imagine a smelly good for nothing nigerian trying to compare a useless filthy smelly lawless zoo like nigeria to Ghana.

Hahahaha

Oh my goodness.So much anger and pain in one post.
I am not surprised though,if i were to be from a poverty stricken,tiny speck of dust,insignificant shi.tpit such as gayna,i would also be angry and hateful towards my superiors -Nigeria and Nigerians
Accept your inferior existence and save yourself from a heart attack.
By the way,that kardashian tweet is fake.Even if it is real,Nigeria may be smelly,but the 250 thousand US dollars she received from Nigerians wasn't smelly.
Lets see a gaynian do that
You are now dismissed!!!
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by O0XYGEN: 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
halimi26:

Oh my goodness.So much anger and pain in one post.
I am not surprised though,if i were to be from a poverty stricken,tiny speck of dust,insignificant shi.tpit such as gayna,i would also be angry and hateful towards my superiors -Nigeria and Nigerians
Accept your inferior existence and save yourself from a heart attack.
By the way,that kardashian tweet is fake.Even if it is real,Nigeria may be smelly,but the 250 thousand US dollars she received from Nigerians wasn't smelly.
Lets see a gaynian do that
You are now dismissed!!!
Anger and pain? Hahahaha have you forgotten u r a nigerian?
Ghanaians will forever remain your superiors.
Ghana is like heaven to nigerians no wonder nigerians are trooping to Ghana like refugees.
Hahaha a Ghanaian dog will even reject a free flight to nigeria.
Such a useless disgusting country..
And let the money flow.
We want more of your money since you idiots are foolish and aimless.
We will use it to develop our country whilst the zoo you hail from remain useless and underdeveloped
Hahahahahaha
Ghanaians are too sensible.
The most intelligent and smartest people on earth.
Hahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by halimi26: 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
Just30:

Don't be dumb

Makydebbie,there is so much daftness in this post of yours,i have no idea on how to respond to the stupidity oozing from it
What ochestra do you have in gayna that no one outside gayna has never heard of??
Without Nigeria,how would the rest of africa and the world be aware of gaynian music and her artistes??
Without Nigeria,there can be no gayna.Accept this reality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing / I bet, you can't last two minutes in bed with me lol / She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.