Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian (9402 Views)

When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You / A Ghanian Shares Her Story About Nigerian Men / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by halimi26: 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
O0XYGEN:

Anger and pain? Hahahaha have you forgotten u r a nigerian?
Ghanaians will forever remain your superiors.
Ghana is like heaven to nigerians no wonder nigerians are trooping to Ghana like refugees.
Hahaha a Ghanaian dog will even reject a free flight to nigeria.
Such a useless disgusting country..
And let the money flow.
We want more of your money since you idiots are foolish and aimless.
We will use it to develop our country whilst the zoo you hail from remain useless and underdeveloped
Hahahahahaha
Ghanaians are too sensible.
The most intelligent and smartest people on earth.
Hahahaha

You are not normal
I have to stop responding to your posts before people begin to believe i am as abnormal as you are

1 Like

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by O0XYGEN: 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
halimi26:

Makydebbie,there is so much daftness in this post of yours,i have no idea on how to respond to the stupidity oozing from it
What ochestra do you have in gayna that no one outside gayna has never heard of??
Without Nigeria,how would the rest of africa and the world be aware of gaynian music and her artistes??
Without Nigeria,there can be no gayna.Accept this reality
When Ghana got independence, you fools were still slaves .
It took Ghanaians to liberate you fools from slavery.
If not Ghana,like you idiots would've bn slaves till today.
Without Ghana there will be no nigeria.
Even during the Civil war in that zoo it took the intervention of Ghana to bring peace in that zoo.
Ungrateful slowpoke.
All your useless leaders were either educated by Ghanaians or in Ghana.
It's only a fool who'll compare a useless good for nothing underdeveloped zoo like nigeria to Ghana.

3 Likes

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by makydebbie(f): 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
halimi26:

Makydebbie,there is so much daftness in this post of yours,i have no idea on how to respond to the stupidity oozing from it
What ochestra do you have in gayna that no one outside gayna has never heard of??
Without Nigeria,how would the rest of africa and the world be aware of gaynian music and her artistes??
Without Nigeria,there can be no gayna.Accept this reality
Oga. undecided
I've just two accounts, "Makydebbie and Makydee". Stop linking me with others.

Lastly, she's right and I concur 100% but I don't expect your dead brain to.
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by halimi26: 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
Just30:
Financial grants from Nigeria for Ghana to build school grin grin grin
This guy is the most stupid I've come across, here.

Makydebbie,go to Temak,Bolgatanga and Koforidua in gayna and see how Nigeria funds the construction of primary and secondary schools because your central Government cant afford to
We Nigerians dont mind though because we are a charitable people who are aware of the extreme poverty and suffering afflicting our little neighbour gayna
You may wonder how i know you are Makydebbie...it is simple really...you are the only monicker that has used the laughing emoticon and the word "dumb" throughout the thread
Projection much
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by halimi26: 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
makydebbie:
Oga. undecided
I've just two accounts, "Makydebbie and Makydee". Stop linking me with others.

Lastly, she's right and I concur 100% but I don't expect your dead brain to.

How do you know Just30 is a she when the monicker didnt put "m" or "f" in front of the monicker??
Just30 automatically has views that are in perfect sync with yours??Nigress please...
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Just30: 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
halimi26:

Makydebbie,go to Temak,Bolgatanga and Koforidua in gayna and see how Nigeria funds the construction of primary and secondary schools because your central Government cant afford to
We Nigerians dont mind though because we are a charitable people who are aware of the extreme poverty and suffering afflicting our little neighbour gayna
You may wonder how i know you are Makydebbie...it is simple really...you are the only monicker that has used the laughing emoticon and the word "dumb" throughout the thread
Projection much
Name the school funded by Nigeria
Do you even know how schools are built here in Ghana

Looking for relevance and you won't get cos you're not relevant
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Just30: 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
Neimar:

noise making...wit ur brains whr hav u gon?
to the stars and back
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by makydebbie(f): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
halimi26:

How do you know Just30 is a she when the monicker didnt put "m" or "f" in front of the monicker??
Just30 automatically has views that are in perfect sync with yours??Nigress please...
Bros I've left you since morning, leave me alone na.
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by buzzmania(m): 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
halimi26:

I am glad to see you finally summoned the courage to directly quote a post of mine.I was beginning to believe all gaynian men had the cowardly DNA inherently present in them.
As for your advise or whatever you posted up there is,give it to your gaynian sister Makydebbie who seems incapable of recognising the fact that every Nigerian,both the young and the old and the dead and the living, will always be superior to every single gaynian in every strata /sphere in their present daily lives and future endeavours
If i am wrong with my assertions, what are you all gaynians doing infesting a Nigerian forum and not a gaynian one??

We Nigerians always win while you gaynians stay losing
LOL! trust me you lack the wit to battle in a war of words with me.I've single handedly slayed all the boko cowards your zoo has to offer.I consider slaying boko dogs as my pastime.Just keeping it on a low lately.You're probably a newbie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Ebukax(f): 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
O0XYGEN:

When Ghana got independence, you fools were still slaves .
It took Ghanaians to liberate you fools from slavery.
If not Ghana,like you idiots would've bn slaves till today.
Without Ghana there will be no nigeria.
Even during the Civil war in that zoo it took the intervention of Ghana to bring peace in that zoo.
Ungrateful slowpoke.
All your useless leaders were either educated by Ghanaians or in Ghana.
It's only a fool who'll compare a useless good for nothing underdeveloped zoo like nigeria to Ghana.
Oga boss easy na lol Ghana must go ooh this z a Nigerian forum na lol
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Ebukax(f): 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
Lol reading comments you guys are so funny
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Ebukax(f): 10:55am On Jun 01, 2019
Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Sex Positions Women Really Want / When The Pussy Of The Girl You Have Been Chasing For 2years Stinks. / Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.