Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,340 members, 7,839,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Her Private Part Smells....what's Wrong? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Private Part Smells....what's Wrong? (1497 Views)

What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ / Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Private Part Smells....what's Wrong? by Sunkyphil(m): 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
ProfCyber:

Don't think So...
those are the two possible causes

1 Like

Re: Her Private Part Smells....what's Wrong? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
The comments here are damn crazy. cheesy
One said, "The pussvy has been compromised". Lmao
Re: Her Private Part Smells....what's Wrong? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
She has been used! Small time now worms would be x coming out of that smelling womanliness.Yuck angry
Re: Her Private Part Smells....what's Wrong? by Adaumunocha(f): 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Too bad
Re: Her Private Part Smells....what's Wrong? by ProfCyber(m): 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
She has been used! Small time now worms would be x coming out of that smelling womanliness.Yuck angry

Seriously...don't know how i can tell her...:>
Re: Her Private Part Smells....what's Wrong? by ProfCyber(m): 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Too bad
abi na...I warned her oh...
Was after the Cash....
Re: Her Private Part Smells....what's Wrong? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
ProfCyber:

Seriously...don't know how i can tell her...:>
Since you cant tell her,show her this thread and thank me later.
Re: Her Private Part Smells....what's Wrong? by Prognose: 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
ProfCyber:
Coughs...

Guys...This is becoming Outrageous...

There's this Girl...We're Close Friends..( in my House...Coincedentially we are both Coursemates..

She Had Dated a Fellow Yahoo Guy..who unfortunately dumped her at the end of 1st Sememster..

Now Anytime I Go to Her Room...Or She Comes to Mine...I could smell the Odour of Her Waist downwards...

Sometimes...I Find out that the 'Particular Spot' She sits on Smells To..

What's Wrong..Hope She hasn't been Used?

So like, you sniffed where she sat?
Bros grin
Re: Her Private Part Smells....what's Wrong? by Prognose: 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

You sniff where she sits?

Ahahahaha
Someone else saw that grin

1 Like

Re: Her Private Part Smells....what's Wrong? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
sekxy:
it might be an infection, she needs to visit the hospital. .btw,what do you mean by fellow Yahoo guy?do you want to use her too?
They have already used her so she's useless to him.
Re: Her Private Part Smells....what's Wrong? by Prognose: 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
ProfCyber:

no...it's smells..looks like it's been soaked..

Eeeeeeehhhhwww, nasty shocked undecided

Purulent smelly discharge...

Tell her na, you can't ignore it, she's your friend after all. Let her see a doctor.
Re: Her Private Part Smells....what's Wrong? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
If she doesn't have STD, then it's BV she has and it can be treated.

Candid albican, urinary tract infection, BV are not gotten from sexual transfer.

Sometimes a woman's body have a hormonal imbalance, candida is caused by overgrowth of yeast.

1 Like

Re: Her Private Part Smells....what's Wrong? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
Rockyrocky:
I still don't believe till she visits the hospital.
Re: Her Private Part Smells....what's Wrong? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
Rockyrocky:
No need to conclude they used her for ritual, if its not std, she have Bacterial Vaginosis which is caused by a hormonal imbalance in a woman's body and can be treated easily with the right medications.
Re: Her Private Part Smells....what's Wrong? by Gentlebabs(m): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
Eiyha!
That kind thing, to tell her go be problem o as she will feel.insulted.

You sef, why sniffing where she sits? U b dog? shocked
Anyways, It is well o.
Keep sniffing, na deodorant grin grin tongue
You sure have a sense of humour!
Re: Her Private Part Smells....what's Wrong? by Adaumunocha(f): 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
ProfCyber:

abi na...I warned her oh...

Was after the Cash....
Tell her to perforate garlic and insert inside her overnight... She should visit a doctor if it continues. Plus she should dry her panties outside cos of sunlight.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Marry A Rich Guy Who Smokes?? / My Former Boss Is Dating My Best Friend / How To Forgive A Cheating Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.