Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,529 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

My Former Boss Is Dating My Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Former Boss Is Dating My Best Friend (1492 Views)

My Uncle's Wife Is Dating My Friend. What Should I Do? / I'm Dating My Village Chief's Wife (her Photos) / The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Former Boss Is Dating My Best Friend by Preciousgirl(f): 11:08am On Dec 09, 2017
Wonders will never end
My demoted boss who is married is seeing one of our co-workers who happens to be my best friend.
I know that this against our work ethics and will affect productivity
Am I right to report this to our boss??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Former Boss Is Dating My Best Friend by swiz123(m): 11:09am On Dec 09, 2017
Aproko!!! angry

1 Like

Re: My Former Boss Is Dating My Best Friend by Rutley(m): 11:09am On Dec 09, 2017
Mind your business

Preciousgirl:
Wonders will never end
My demoted boss who is married is seeing one of our co-workers who happens to be my best friend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Former Boss Is Dating My Best Friend by MhizzAJ(f): 11:10am On Dec 09, 2017
What is even your business

You and this your boss story all the time undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Former Boss Is Dating My Best Friend by Preciousgirl(f): 11:17am On Dec 09, 2017
Rutley:
Mind your business

You are forgetting my job is my business
Re: My Former Boss Is Dating My Best Friend by nittroboy(m): 11:17am On Dec 09, 2017
Reading
Re: My Former Boss Is Dating My Best Friend by Rutley(m): 11:19am On Dec 09, 2017
Preciousgirl:

You are forgetting my job is my business

Dont mind your business den grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Former Boss Is Dating My Best Friend by habsydiamond(m): 11:21am On Dec 09, 2017
even if it job is ur business....us Ur former boss job Ur business too. u know wetin dem dey call am for Yoruba land....onitukutu...dem no dey Tay for dem husband's house...let dem be and face Ur work...
Re: My Former Boss Is Dating My Best Friend by Lalas247(f): 11:21am On Dec 09, 2017
It’s like u are vex he didn’t approach u grin

Mind ur business hun ! It has absolutely nothing to do with u

When last have you got promoted ? If this is what u are doing at work .. watching other undecided

1 Like

Re: My Former Boss Is Dating My Best Friend by littlewonders: 11:47am On Dec 09, 2017
Lalas247:
It’s like u are vex he didn’t approach u grin

Mind ur business hun ! It has absolutely nothing to do with u

When last have you got promoted ? If this is what u are doing at work .. watching other undecided

You speak the truth.

1 Like

Re: My Former Boss Is Dating My Best Friend by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 09, 2017
Better mind your business. SayNoToAmebo
Re: My Former Boss Is Dating My Best Friend by MyNewJackeT: 11:56am On Dec 09, 2017
Preciousgirl:
Wonders will never end

is that what they program you in your work place to believe?

I'm sure you've not had sex for a long time now because of that phrase.

your boss doesn't care about your work ethic and your former boss is a good example.

1 Like

Re: My Former Boss Is Dating My Best Friend by Preciousgirl(f): 11:58am On Dec 09, 2017
Flobakd:
Better mind your business. SayNoToAmebo

What is amebo?
Re: My Former Boss Is Dating My Best Friend by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 09, 2017
Preciousgirl:
Wonders will never end

Madam why is it that most of ur post n topic centers around this particular boss of urs , dnt you have better tins to do than masturbating wid ur boss in mind??

The truth is that ur in love with him,both of u r shaggin or planning to and ur lookin for a way to justify ur deeds or escape from ur conscience that's if all this you type are true and not u sittin jobless ah home fantasizing abt a fictional boss n job
Re: My Former Boss Is Dating My Best Friend by Xionez(m): 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
Advise her against it. He might be using her as a stepping stone because a demoted official needs to get serious on the job else he gets fired. There is always smoke before a fire.
If she continues, you remove your hand and face your work. She should be old enough to make her choices. It is therefore up to her and her alone to guard her emotions.

If you see fit, try and cover for your friend in work related matters. But if you can't, let it slide. Never go over the top to avoid her getting used to it and also to prevent a slowdown in your own productivity. She didn't employ you and you dont know the extent of favors she can pull to get her ars.e off the job market if she losses her job. If you go down with her, you are on your own.

If it were me, i would be getting my popcorn ready and bales of tissue for whoever needs its.
Re: My Former Boss Is Dating My Best Friend by Preciousgirl(f): 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
Xionez:
Advise her against it. He might be using her as a stepping stone because a demoted official needs to get serious on the job else he gets fired. There is always smoke before a fire.
If she continues, you remove your hand and face your work. She should be old enough to make her choices. It is therefore up to her and her alone to guard her emotions.

If you see fit, try and cover for your friend in work related matters. But if you can't, let it slide. Never go over the top to avoid her getting used to it and also to prevent a slowdown in your own productivity. She didn't employ you and you dont know the extent of favors she can pull to get her ars.e off the job market if she losses her job. If you go down with her, you are on your own.

If it were me, i would be getting my popcorn ready and bales of tissue for whoever needs its.

Thanks for the advice
Re: My Former Boss Is Dating My Best Friend by lastclaire4(f): 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
Preciousgirl:
Wonders will never end
Did you just say the co-worker is your best friend? Let us assume you really mean what you typed. How can you call someone your friend and you can't tell the person what you feel. Now if you report, how happy will you be if your friend gets fired. The way you are saying this thing I don't think she is your friend cos from your statement you are pained. The highest you can do is to tell what you feel as a friend cos it is in the work place if anything happens she is the lady it is worse for her and the choice is hers to make. But stop using that productivity excuse cos I don't think it concerns you.If you are looking for promotion work hard and stop looking for desperate ways by reporting what is not your cup of tea.
Re: My Former Boss Is Dating My Best Friend by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
@preciousgirl, a relationship in the office isn't agaisnt work ethics to the extent that it doesn't affect productivity. For instance, are they hanging out and chatting in the office instead of doing their job? If it doesn't affect their work, then going to report isn't the answer.
And how do you intend prove they are romantically involved? Surely, it will take extra effort such as video clips of them or actual phone conversations. And if after you report , they deny it and you can't prove it, the gun might just be pointed at head and you might just get fired.
Re: My Former Boss Is Dating My Best Friend by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
nna ehn
You are onila
Re: My Former Boss Is Dating My Best Friend by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
Op remove eyes, you were not employed as their watch dogs .

Don't worry another boss will come for u.
Re: My Former Boss Is Dating My Best Friend by EFULEFU1(m): 12:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
That boss has jammed op Congo before
Re: My Former Boss Is Dating My Best Friend by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
You Again? After Demoting him You Are Still Monitorin Him... Are You This Bad? Whats Your Problem? Cant You Let Him Be?... He No Longer Wants You So Mind Your Business

1 Like

Re: My Former Boss Is Dating My Best Friend by oodua1stson: 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
Preciousgirl:
Wonders will never end
how's this any of your business, ogufe?

Re: My Former Boss Is Dating My Best Friend by osazeeblue01: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
see finishing...abeg make una pitty her na. But mind your business no be course. Mind your business young lady
Re: My Former Boss Is Dating My Best Friend by bashbanks(m): 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
Anything for the D... Mind ur business

1 Like

Re: My Former Boss Is Dating My Best Friend by YorubaMod(m): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
Bad Belle Op...Go And Find Someone To Shine Ur Own Congo

(1) (Reply)

The Prostitute, The Sugar-baby, And The Trophy Wife / Kings And Queens, It's Shooting Your Shots Season � / I Am In Love With My Wife Sister (pls Advice )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.