Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. (41673 Views)

IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack / Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" / Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Odingo1: 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
Yyeske:
10 million you say, I thought IPOB miscreants are over 100 million? If the prisons are overwhelmed, we'll get enough mud pools for them so that they can drink enough mud and be merry
Maybe you are preparing the worst ethnic cleansing genocide in the history of the world that will cause the extinction of Name Nigeria in the world map.

2 Likes

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
since when has the Nigerian Kangaroo court order taken serious? grin the same court order buhari violated and refused to release Mr kanu. grin grin this nigerian Government is the most clueless ever! even KING JONG UN can do better. grin

1 Like

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Yyeske(m): 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
Odingo1:

Sending people to jail wont stop the agitation,you cannot send about 10 million people to prison without feeling the heat,Nigeria will be a country without peace and with no meaningful development.
Very soon the labor force will be on strike,a country that is always in turmoil is useless country.
Come and organize a protest or rally now
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Yyeske(m): 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
Odingo1:

IPOB is made of people,human beings and they are mostly Igbos and some other ethnic groups in SS.
If army is killing unarmed IPOB members they are killing Igbos and other ethnic minorities in SS.
Dont you get it? From court to prison, simple
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
Yyeske:
10 million you say, I thought IPOB miscreants are over 100 million? If the prisons are overwhelmed, we'll get enough mud pools for them so that they can drink enough mud and be merry
the way you rejoice at the murder and dehumanisation of your fellow human beigns is baffling. if you don't see a psychiatric as soon as possible you may end up killing your own families. you have taken this whole IPOB shenanigans personal, i doubt if biafran issues don't keep you awake at night. I pity you!

1 Like

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by fortune1968: 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
Kanu and his ipob only got a long rope from the govt .and they've used it according to the plan - hanging themselves.
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Zico5(m): 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ipfreely:

I'm curious about your thought processes.

I wonder, if you had skin cancer, which is pretty much described by the adjectives you used to describe an entire region of your country, wouldn't it be logical to get rid of said cancer, by whatever means necessary?

If the 'cancer' then declared it's intention to be free of your body, wouldn't it be a reasonable position to encourage this decision?

Just wondering.
U think we dint know ur intention? Average Nigerians know u have nothing fighting for. All ur efforts is to armtwist the south south into ur fake Biafra just to have absolute power over their oil. And this can never be. We all hate u guys and we are ready to let u go so far nothing will be take out of other geo political zone of five enclave. Then u will see how u will be chased out of lagos and kano. U have nothing to fight for except ur insatiable greed.
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Okuda(m): 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
Zico5:
Before nko. We all know they are terrorists. By their action u shall know them. A region without nothing to sustain and exist calling for secession. A region that's parasites to the whole country, even sambisa forest. A region that more than its 50% litters the nooks and cranies of the country. They are nothing but terrorists, they should be dealt with to reset their brains.

Even if nigeria had one Island they were not using anymore far away from Nigeria and Igbos said okay, let us go there and stay and leave the East for you, you would still not let he Igbos go because you know that they are more important to you than your life achievements... Nigeria now has 2 terrorists groups... This is what the international community knows you for now... lol.

2 Likes

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Yyeske(m): 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
Odingo1:

Maybe you are preparing the worst ethnic cleansing genocide in the history of the world that will cause the extinction of Name Nigeria in the world map.
Just as IPOB miscreants said Nigeria will burn if the government attempts to arrest that runaway chief swine, what do you know by genocide you radio Biafra reporter?
You think after listening to it, you'll come here and spew their lies and propaganda and nobody is expected to counter you?
Go listen to radio Biafra abeg
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by bkool7(m): 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
Everblazinggg:

All Igbo's are biafrans
But all Biafrans are not Igbos
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Yyeske(m): 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
gypsey:
since when has the Nigerian Kangaroo court order taken serious? grin the same court order buhari violated and refused to release Mr kanu. grin grin this nigerian Government is the most clueless ever! even KING JONG UN can do better. grin
Go report to the ICC and UN
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
I congratulate patriotic Nigerians that stood on the path of justice despite intimidation by iPod yoots.

IPOB is a terrorist organization

2 Likes

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
Zico5:

We all hate u guys and we are ready to let u go so far nothing will be take out of other geo political zone of five enclave.

Then u will see how u will be chased out of lagos and kano.
grin grin grin
Igbo amaka

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Yyeske(m): 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
Everblazinggg:

Its not IBO but igbo..am Igbo not an ipob member.

.how many people have ipob killed to be called terrorists?

How many terrorist organisation in the world represent an ethnic group?

How many terrorist organisation can protest in front of UN building in new York without any single arrest?

#kissthetruth.....Biafra is in the heart, you Nigerians plus your Python dancers can't kill that.
Your Biafra better remain in your heart please and don't display it outside for the python to see
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
baralatie:

problem about how to solve Nigeria's various issues and problem which include corruption in political offices,funding of educational institution,infrastructural development,equal distribution of wealth to its citizens,judicial institutions,electoral reforms,health etc is a different spectrum!

but for an individual who read political history in the UK spilling hate speeches against his country of origin,threatening the president,threatening other tribes that exist within a sovereign nation,leading a group of individual to go against constituted authority,planning for disruption of a nations electoral process,encouraging youths to hate and destroy facilities of the govt,possession of bombs and manufacture of bomb devices discovered by the NA,encouraging members to physically engage the army in face to face combat ,engaging a Biafra secret service and national gaurd and forcefully collecting taxes and levies! all these while standing bail for treason,illegal entry and secession!

you too judge am!
KANU is the real problem and he has successfully put not only himself but the region that follows this idiotic path
he might have done all that, but i will continue to support a restructured nigeria.

This country has marginalised the masses, we all need a fresh start.

1 Like

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by lightwind(m): 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
I love what is going on, this is the best time this should happen or take place, via during Buharis regime filled with Hausa Fulani soldiers.... let's see how it goes
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Yyeske(m): 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
gypsey:
the way you rejoice at the murder and dehumanisation of your fellow human beigns is baffling. if you don't see a psychiatric as soon as possible you may end up killing your own families. you have taken this whole IPOB shenanigans personal, i doubt if biafran issues don't keep you awake at night. I pity you!
E pain am, come dance with the python if you can
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by deomelo: 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
lightwind:
Guy u take style become internet fool o

You take style become internet ipob terrorist Sha.

grin
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Yyeske(m): 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
FrancisDiote:

Gather your family to come and way lay me.
No need for that, the python will sight you and you know the rest
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
madridguy:
LAUGHING IN OTUOKE grin grin grin WE TOLD THEM BUT INSTEAD OF THEM TO LISTEN TO ELDERS THEY PREFER TO RAIN ABUSES AND CALL US NAMES. THE MORE WE PUSH THEM TO THE RIGHT CHANNEL THE MORE THEY GET ASTRAY LISTENING TO THE CONCOCTED LIES FROM THE STABLE OF TERRORIST KANU.

THE NEXT THING YOU WILL HEAR IS THAT BUHARI'S GREATEST MISTAKE IS ARRESTING THE COWARD AND BUHARI KEEP FALLING INTO THE TRAP SET BY THE FAILED YAHUU YAHUU GUY tongue tongue

IT IS NOW CRYSTAL CLEAR WHO IS SMARTER BETWEEN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND THE USELESS TERRORIST GROUP.

IPORK YUUT HOW MARKET? tongue

If the root isn't cut off the tree keeps on spreading and bearing fruits. Biafra agitation has being sown and would take to die if this government doesn't thread carefully and apply wisdom. Wisdom is the key to end this madness called agitation not propaganda, threat and anaconda dancers
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by baralatie(m): 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
FrancisDiote:

he might have done all that, but i will continue to support a restructured nigeria.

This country has marginalised the masses, we all need a fresh start.
that is not what KANU is agitating for.KANU is agitating for outright demolition or disbandment of Nigeria and not about solution of Nigeria's problem and restructuring does not mean solution of perceived problems

1 Like

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by lightwind(m): 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
Okuda:

Even if nigeria had one Island they were not using anymore far away from Nigeria and Igbos said okay, let us go there and stay and leave the East for you, you would still not let he Igbos go because you know that they are more important to you than your life achievements... Nigeria now has 2 terrorists groups... This is what the international community knows you for now... lol.
Guy those Fulani Hausas are such big fools o,u can imagine so Nigeria now have 3 Terrorist groups, yes now including Niger Delta Avengers.. loool

1 Like

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
Yyeske:
E pain am, come dance with the python if you can
as expected you have nothing reasonable to say other than making Derogatory Remarks about people you have never met. i ve challenged you twice to show me how brave you are offline to meet me at Nkpor junction you butted out twice, if you are that brave come out to play let me show you how Crazy i am grin. by the way what does E pain am means?

1 Like

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by lightwind(m): 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
deomelo:

You take style become internet ipob terrorist Sha.

grin
lol,i no fit laugh o my guy... but u funny eh...
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Yyeske(m): 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
asuustrike2009:

If the root isn't cut off the tree keeps on spreading and bearing fruits. Biafra agitation has being sown and would take to die if this government doesn't thread carefully and apply wisdom. Wisdom is the key to end this madness called agitation not propaganda, threat and anaconda dancers
Eeyah! Words of consolation
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by LoadedGee: 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
Recieve sense in jesus name, for u are an ignorant of truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lagos: 2019 Jimi Agbaje Joins Governorship Race / Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ / Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.