Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed (62556 Views)

INEC Headquarters Abuja On Fire (Video) / Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience / PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by papascode: 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
dre11:

The Federal Government has revealed that the financial headquarters of the Independent People of Biafra, IPOB is in France.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fg-unveils-ipob-finance-headquarters.html

Well you truly don't know what you are in for. ..BIAFRA is a Religion.

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Nbote(m): 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
And dey have found something to feast on.. I trust Sir Linus to give us a daily dose of recycled lies from d whole IPOB issue

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
After all the IPOB rallies, did Nnamdi Kanu roger them. If not men then IPOB is more than an ATM for Nnamdi Kanu. It was a diamond mine.

The only Kanu I know is Kanu Nwankwo.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by okerekeikpo: 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
Useless people, who is funding Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen?

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by papascode: 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
ONYEUTALI:
The guy above's got a point.
This smart government of Buhari figured out the headquarters of IPOB, tracked down Nnamdi Kanu, even found and intercepted arms imported by IPOB. And IPOB only came to the spotlight last year.
Boko Haram and the Fulani herdsmen have been bloody and deadly for years. The smart government of Buhari is yet to find out who buys AK-47s for them. They're yet to track down Shekau. They're yet to intercept arm delivery to Boko Haram.
Buhari and his cabinets are geniuses. They deal with priority. God bless my enemies with smart kids like Buhari.

COLLECT ORIGIN WHERE YOU DEY!

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by AngryRebel: 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
The bastards should with immediate effect declare France a terrorist nation n send their stupi*d Fulani army to flush them out....the code name should be a dance with France....I think France will show them who dances better....demented fools

Viva Biafra!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by ApexPredator: 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
Only a backward country like Nigeria would classify IPOB as a terrorist group.

15 Likes

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by dkronicle(m): 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
Queenlovely:
My brother once left the comfort of our mansion to partake in a solidarity protest in abuja. He was Hit by a stray bullet. He explanation was that he wanted to change nigeria. My father bundled him overnight and flew him to his private island somewhere in Barbados. He was under house arrest. My father wanted to reconfigure his brain. To make it known TO him that nigeria was not worth dieing for. He is now a citizen of Nicaragua when he married someone there
ahnn i dont think yu serious
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by MrBigiman: 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
But where is Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by papascode: 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
So FRANCE IS NOW A TERRORIST COUNTRY? MACRON MUST HEAR THIS. ..

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by popyea(m): 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
so there no freedom of expression in Nigeria abi or what do you mean?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by santopelele(m): 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
OK, that means that UK and France will attack Nigeria anytime something happened to KANU
that's a good development

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Firstcitizen: 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
Queenlovely:
My brother once left the comfort of our mansion to partake in a solidarity protest in abuja. He was Hit by a stray bullet. He explanation was that he wanted to change nigeria. My father bundled him overnight and flew him to his private island somewhere in Barbados. He was under house arrest. My father wanted to reconfigure his brain. To make it known TO him that nigeria was not worth dieing for. He is now a citizen of Nicaragua when he married someone there

Please lend me some of the weed you smoked

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by janykute: 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
Honestly this lie Mohammed is a joke.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Odingo1: 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
Anybody saying that IPOB is a terrorist organization deserved to be send to psychiatrist hospital for brain rehabilitation.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Articul8(m): 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
This is almost a replay of the civil war. I pray it doesn't end that way now. Even Britain was reluctant then too.
The international community (most especially the western world)stands alot to gain from Nigeria's disintegration than Nigeria itself. Don't ask me why

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ok
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Sanemind(m): 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
Queenlovely:
wat Abt u,won't u like to marry someone here?
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by netflicks(m): 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
I was about taking this seriously but when I realize it was coming from the one and only OBA IRO of Nigeria I just have to rest my case...

"for them (the British government), it is about freedom of expression". For Nigeria it's about Human Right abuses and Genocide".

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by TheKingdom: 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
This Lai Muhammed is a joker

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by antyokya: 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
[quote author=dre11 post=60665533]

The Federal Government has revealed that the financial headquarters of the Independent People of Biafra, IPOB is in France.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fg-unveils-ipob-finance-headquarters.html

useless people. why have they not been able to unveil sponsors of boko Haram?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by 2innocent(m): 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
nairavsdollars:
We will deal with you Macron

u that can not Deal wt Boko Haram.
keep chest beating

1 Like

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Danielnino00(m): 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
This APC government is full of nothing but hypocrites..

1 Like

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by murphyjames(m): 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
The father of all lies.. SMH!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by BALLOSKI: 10:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
Macelliot:
Even Nelson Mandela was declared a Terrorist, but today He is greatest African leader.
is this you trying to console yourself?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by zeepapa(m): 10:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
lie lie mohamed..driver the bus never full?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 10:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
Macelliot:
Even Nelson Mandela was declared a Terrorist, but today He is greatest African leader.

Oh! Comparing Rolihlahla with Kanu is undoubtedly a clear symptoms of high fever, accompanied with acute schizophrenia.
You really don't want to appear stup*d in here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by afrika(f): 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lai Mohammed!!!

You again?

And you have not been able to discover others?

And amina said everything. If el roofai talks mpam, I will unviel every mpam!!!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
Odingo1:
Anybody saying that IPOB is a terrorist organization deserved to be send to psychiatrist hospital for brain rehabilitation.
Anyone believing Kanu's IPOB is not a terrorist organization deserves a brain to silicon swap.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by wink2015(m): 11:05pm On Sep 20, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Women In Hijabs Pose With Weapons In Kano (Photo) / Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters / Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.