Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed (62552 Views)

INEC Headquarters Abuja On Fire (Video) / Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience / PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Princewell2012(m): 10:38am On Sep 21, 2017
Throwback:
Britain is a sorry excuse for what a nation that values the safety of her own citizens is.

America despite their democracy, recognizes that you do not allow terrorists to use your own laws as a cover to carry out their operations.

But Britain will finally learn like France did and continues to learn till now.

You proscribed your brother a terrorist to the international world, like America? Lol and you don't know you have already sold yourself out and also shot yourself on the leg. Now America will be confident as well to proscribed Nigerian as a terrorist nation.

When you throw a stone at someone that very stone will surely bounced back at you. So say the bible. Even your moniker also confirmed it.

Good morning.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by thinkdip(m): 10:53am On Sep 21, 2017
shortgun:
.....and they are yet to discover where Fulani herdsmen get their funds and arms from.
They are fools,
Or bokoharam
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by degamemaster(m): 11:15am On Sep 21, 2017
Nigeria is the biggest joke of all times. IPOB gets financed from France, Britain supporting IPOB with conducive environment to propagate Radio Biafra under the umbrella of freedom of expression, IPOB declared a terrorist group and banned, then my questions are why don't Nigeria brand France and Britain terrorists countries, ban them and cut even diplomatic ties with them? Devil is learner in lies comparing to liar mohamed.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by DerscomTQJ: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
So where do Fulani herdsmen terrorists get their funds and weapons from.? Caliphate & Kaduna armory

Nigeria is worse than a zoo

In normal zoo, there is order, justice and equity: not so in this British creation

1 Like

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Lordspicy(m): 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
giftq:

Very simple. Send the Attorney General, along with DSS, to go and convince the Queen and the Prime Minister.

Tell them that APC stands for change.

hehehe if the queen no gree ...then use DSS carry am come back for sympathizing with terrorists
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lordspicy:

hehehe if the queen no gree ...then use DSS carry am come back for sympathizing with terrorists
yes yes
put her in handcuffs and send her to Kuje prison
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by baby124: 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
Could be true. France makes money from selling arms to both sides in wars. Could explain the origin of the arms we see in the country. It just takes convincing of a mad African to light the match, before you know it... civil war has begun. If this is true, Nnamdi must be found and killed in the worst way. Trust me, it will save a lot of Igbo lives.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Lordspicy(m): 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
giftq:
yes yes put her in handcuffs and send her to Kuje prison
then feed am watery beans
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
[quote author=Lordspicy post=60684847]

then feed am watery beans[/quote
We also arrest Prince William and Prince Harry for illegal possession of US Dollars.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by effogis: 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
Whatever U like say to blackmail Ipob, Biafra Must be free. I want to ask u after the war did u reconcile, rebuild and rehabilitate the Biafrans? Ask people what is marshal plan. South Africa implemented the 3rs after apartheid. Then every Biafra both born and unborn is condemned to eternity by the north beacause of Nzeogwus coup. Mind u every good thinking Igbo man condemned the coup.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Lordspicy(m): 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
[quote author=giftq post=60685749][/quote]
for that we go need whistleblower
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lordspicy:

for that we go need whistleblower
Wike can help

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Lordspicy(m): 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
giftq:
Wike can help

mbammiri people go stone am
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by rummmy: 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
calling IPOD a terrorist organization is a severe hate speech by the northern lead FG....now they said their funding is from france....we will soon create diplomatic problems for ourselve.....the government is confuse and is creating its own enemies.... let them swallow their pride and negotiate before it will be too late.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lordspicy:

mbammiri people go stone am
Mbammiri no like Wike ? grin
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
It is only the One Nigeria propagandists that tag IPOB a terrorist group. It is an irony that you are so bent on staying together with people you so much hate, tell lies against, tag terrorists as to sanction their extermination when the real terrorists are left to roam free. It doesn't make sense. We are no longer staying with you people. Unity is not by force.
" unity is not by force " so what stops your confused lots from returning back to the" Igbo man's East "?
Abi dem use tie una leg for outside?
You must have a starting point!
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
So tell us the difference between the way the late Nelson Mandela fought for the Blacks in South Africa and how Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for Biafra freedom today. Also tell us the difference between how the South African whites perceived Nelson Mandela then and how the One Nigeria proponents perceive NNAMDI Kanu today. I expect you to be biased in your assessment though.
M not gng to sink down low to ur comfort zone of blind comparison as a subject.

I wouldn't want to go further than this; Nnamdi Kanu is not the right man for the Biafra project. Getting to understand this point depends on your efforts .
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by bejeria101(m): 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
Look i am warning all of you! Whoever took this mans meds should return it osiso! What is dis biko? Senile airhead!
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by UnchangeableGod: 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

M not gng to sink down low to ur comfort zone of blind comparison as a subject.

I wouldn't want to go further than this; Nnamdi Kanu is not the right man for the Biafra project. Getting to understand this point depends on your efforts .
If courageous and uncompromising NNAMDI KANU is not the right man for the Biafra project, then it must be one of those one Nigeria crusaders who sell their people for political advantage that should. I don't know how those who hate us arrogate to themselves the right to choose our leaders for us. What kind of people would they recommend? Your guess is as good as mine. What if I tell your family that you are not the right person to marry your wife and father your children? May be you should be removed while I come in. How about that? Mind your own business sir. Thanks.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by UnchangeableGod: 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

" unity is not by force " so what stops your confused lots from returning back to the" Igbo man's East "?
Abi dem use tie una leg for outside?
You must have a starting point!
We shall all return to the 'Igbo man's East' when all your kinsmen, relations and tribesmen return to your region and when it becomes an international law that all foreigners must return to their native countries. Don't you think it is people who reason like you, who think all Biafrans must return to their land for Biafra to be actualized that are really confused? Unity is not by force. Biafra must be by His grace.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by UnchangeableGod: 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2017

baby124:
Could be true. France makes money from selling arms to both sides in wars. Could explain the origin of the arms we see in the country. It just takes convincing of a mad African to light the match, before you know it... civil war has begun. If this is true, Nnamdi must be found and killed in the worst way. Trust me, it will save a lot of Igbo lives.
Stop threatening Igbos with genocide. How are you sure you will not even die before most of us? And all of us will eventually die. NNAMDI KANU is a freedom fighter. He is not fighting war to get Biafra independence. Despite all your tagging borne out of hatred and malice, IPOB is not NEVER a terrorist organisation. We are only agitating for peaceful separation from Nigeria under the leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. It appears some people are terrorised by the prospect of Biafrans leaving Nigeria, hence their shouting of terror!, terror!! Let me tell you, killing NNAMDI KANU will not stop Biafra from coming to pass. A lot of notable South African freedom fighters were killed but Apartheid eventually came to an end. May those who want peaceful independence from Nigeria live to get it actualized and may those who want to kill NNAMDI KANU or any Biafran for wanting peaceful separation from Nigeria be judged by God Himself I J N, Amen.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
We shall all return to the 'Igbo man's East' when all your kinsmen, relations and tribesmen return to your region and when it becomes an international law that all foreigners must return to their native countries. Don't you think it is people who reason like you, who think all Biafrans must return to their land for Biafra to be actualized that are really confused? Unity is not by force. Biafra must be by His grace.
Hogwash as expected!
Kanu's Biafra is only a fiasco bound.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
If courageous and uncompromising NNAMDI KANU is not the right man for the Biafra project, then it must be one of those one Nigeria crusaders who sell their people for political advantage that should. I don't know how those who hate us arrogate to themselves the right to choose our leaders for us. What kind of people would they recommend? Your guess is as good as mine. What if I tell your family that you are not the right person to marry your wife and father your children? May be you should be removed while I come in. How about that? Mind your own business sir. Thanks.
Hate you? Evidently, you are extremely out of the know.

Hatred finds it comfort within you. Deal with it!
The fact is, Kanu's Biafra will never come!
It will only do you some good to go on a wider findings of fact and stop limiting your potentials to hear say like an archaic robot.

You all can come online, keep creating more pages to wail on. Ignorance is a killer. You truly don't know how damaging it is even while you sink more into it.

More will come glaring at the fullness of time.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by LordofNaija: 6:29am On Sep 22, 2017
Queenlovely:
My brother once left the comfort of our mansion to partake in a solidarity protest in abuja. He was Hit by a stray bullet. His explanation was that he wanted to change nigeria. My father bundled him overnight and flew him to his private island somewhere in Barbados. He was under house arrest. My father wanted to reconfigure his brain. To make it known TO him that nigeria was not worth dying for. He is now a citizen of Nicaragua when he married someone there
I know your lying, but continue
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by anaton(m): 6:54am On Sep 22, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Oh! Comparing Rolihlahla with Kanu is undoubtedly a clear symptoms of high fever, accompanied with acute schizophrenia.
You really don't want to appear stup*d in here.
Guy who be Rolihlahla?Okaaayy! na Mandela other name abi title.But this show off no dey necessary.Mandela would have been just fine.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by UnchangeableGod: 7:55am On Sep 22, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Hate you? Evidently, you are extremely out of the know.

Hatred finds it comfort within you. Deal with it!
The fact is, Kanu's Biafra will never come!
It will only do you some good to go on a wider findings of fact and stop limiting your potentials to hear say like an archaic robot.

You all can come online, keep creating more pages to wail on. Ignorance is a killer. You truly don't know how damaging it is even while you sink more into it.

More will come glaring at the fullness of time.
Thanks for your 'love speech'. I can see that you are God, so you determine what will be and what will not. You do not hate us yet you want us killed for our 'sin' of wanting to be on our own. I know there are Judases, backstabbers and saboteurs in every tribe. Biafra is much more than NNAMDI KANU. He is just the main arrowhead in the struggle for now. The point is, you do not choose or recommend who should lead us because you do not desire our independence. Biafra will see the light of day with or without NNAMDI Kanu by the grace of God.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by UnchangeableGod: 8:07am On Sep 22, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Hogwash as expected!
Kanu's Biafra is only a fiasco bound.
Thanks. You can see that you made no sense in your assertion that we all must return to the East for Biafra to be actualized. Most businesses in present day Nigeria are owned by foreigners. Nigerians equally have businesses in other countries. But according to the unity by force agitators, it is only the businesses of Biafrans that should be folded or forfeited in the event we leave Nigeria. It shows how desperate, crude, greedy and ignorant some One Nigeria advocates can be. We can't be intimidated by your threats. Biafra will come to pass by the grace of God.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:39am On Sep 22, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
Thanks. You can see that you made no sense in your assertion that we all must return to the East for Biafra to be actualized. Most businesses in present day Nigeria are owned by foreigners. Nigerians equally have businesses in other countries. But according to the unity by force agitators, it is only the businesses of Biafrans that should be folded or forfeited in the event we leave Nigeria. It shows how desperate, crude, greedy and ignorant some One Nigeria advocates can be. We can't be intimidated by your threats. Biafra will come to pass by the grace of God.
Understanding would solely be by ur efforts. I can't force it.
It's not my job.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:47am On Sep 22, 2017
anaton:
Guy who be Rolihlahla?Okaaayy! na Mandela other name abi title.But this show off no dey necessary.Mandela would have been just fine.
Now wey u don know say na Nelson we dey talk about, put ur biscuit for pocket and face school.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by anaton(m): 9:24am On Sep 22, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Now wey u don know say na Nelson we dey talk about, put ur biscuit for pocket and face school.
Okay grin
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Okay
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by UnchangeableGod: 10:01am On Sep 22, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Understanding would solely be by ur efforts. I can't force it.
It's not my job.
Just accept that you people are wrong in your obsession of forcing and threatening our lives over unity by force against our will. The continued unity of a country is not written in any of the Holy Books. We Biafrans are leaving Nigeria peacefully by the grace of God. It doesn't make us enemies. May God bless those who allow us enjoy our rights of freedom and self determination without war and judge those who are harming and or want to harm us as a result I J N, Amen. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Women In Hijabs Pose With Weapons In Kano (Photo) / Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) / Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.