Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed (62544 Views)

INEC Headquarters Abuja On Fire (Video) / Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience / PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:32am On Sep 21, 2017
Queenlovely:
[s]My brother once left the comfort of our mansion to partake in a solidarity protest in abuja. He was Hit by a stray bullet. His explanation was that he wanted to change nigeria. My father bundled him overnight and flew him to his private island somewhere in Barbados. He was under house arrest. My father wanted to reconfigure his brain. To make it known TO him that nigeria was not worth dying for. He is now a citizen of Nicaragua when he married someone there[/s]
joker everywhere https://www.nairaland.com/4067913/abomination-dog-licks-wife-vjay#60660738

you must be related to lie mumuhamed
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:34am On Sep 21, 2017
bewla:
join u thank God
never mind her, she's just looking for cheap attention. check all her topic to know the person behind that moniker, here's one of his/her thread claiming that dog licked his wife pussy https://www.nairaland.com/4067913/abomination-dog-licks-wife-vjay#60660738

1 Like

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Mbediogu(m): 7:35am On Sep 21, 2017
shortgun:
.....and they are yet to discover where Fulani herdsmen get their funds and arms from.

Yemen. Pakistan. Afghanistan. Iran. Iraq.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Queenlovely(f): 7:47am On Sep 21, 2017
JustCalMeDBoss:

Wow so u mean ur dad has a private island omo let me marry u Oo husband cridentials is complete OO.

in your dreams. My man is a prince. Not a nigerian prince
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by oluwaahmed: 7:48am On Sep 21, 2017
Wait o, dis quick? Wat abt fundin 4 boko haram & fulani herdsmen? Wow dis con3 is now under lock & key
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Butterworth: 7:49am On Sep 21, 2017
Queenlovely:
My brother once left the comfort of our mansion to partake in a solidarity protest in abuja. He was Hit by a stray bullet. His explanation was that he wanted to change nigeria. My father bundled him overnight and flew him to his private island somewhere in Barbados. He was under house arrest. My father wanted to reconfigure his brain. To make it known TO him that nigeria was not worth dying for. He is now a citizen of Nicaragua when he married someone there

You failed to realize that many died for the freedom and comfort your brother is enjoying in that country. Many ANC members died while protesting against apartheid government, that's why I'm walking freely and enjoying myself in Mzamzi South Africa.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Lightening: 7:56am On Sep 21, 2017
PUSH1:

Don't forget the Jonathan's that left book haram unchecked

Because fight against book haram was a fight against the North. You forgot?
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by vanunu: 7:58am On Sep 21, 2017
Does this man knows the implication of what he is saying?
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Lilimax(f): 8:01am On Sep 21, 2017
Tufiakwa! Some peoples brain are filled with pap/akamu/ogi so to say embarassed
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Lightening: 8:01am On Sep 21, 2017
Marsnizz:
when people are talking about the security of Nigeria someone here is talking about tribe.why now brother?

So Fulani herdsmen, the 4th deadliest terrorist organization on the earth, is not a security issue that should interest Nigeria? Who do you think is tribalistic?
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by mabolo: 8:26am On Sep 21, 2017
Can you put a name and face on the leader and promoter of Fulani herdsmen same way we have Abubakar Shekau of Boko Haram and Nnamdi Kanu IPOB.Tell us who their leader is and what happened to Shekau and KANU awaits the leader of Fulani herdsmen.
shortgun:
.....and they are yet to discover where Fulani herdsmen get their funds and arms from.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:26am On Sep 21, 2017
Queenlovely:

in your dreams. My man is a prince. Not a nigerian prince

Which kind prince be dat.i are leaving a caring, hardworking,handsome God fearing man for a prince who is probably a brat.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by michoim(m): 8:27am On Sep 21, 2017
And Saraki's business is major in France?...
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by udifia4life: 8:29am On Sep 21, 2017
ur a mad man lia muhammeed
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by lucianohase(m): 8:36am On Sep 21, 2017
giftq:

FG should declare France a terrorist country ASAP.
Then send Buratai to Paris for Operation Sambisa-Dance grin grin
Buruntashi fit? U wan make one missile from France land northern Nigeria n destroy d whole north? Naija na toy while France na one of the world powers.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Kazim88: 8:37am On Sep 21, 2017
AnanseK:

And you think Nicaragua is better than Nigeria?
Even Togo nowadays is better than Nigeria
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Iwaycee(m): 8:47am On Sep 21, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
So where do Fulani herdsmen terrorists get their funds and weapons from.? Caliphate & Kaduna armory

Nigeria is worse than a zoo

Help me ask dem undecided
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by zoedew: 8:48am On Sep 21, 2017
Not news considering that France �� has forever dreamt of a footprint � in Nigeria sufficient enough to make Nigeria French speaking! Little wonder it supported Biafra (Season 1) in 1967. Ndigbo should ask themselves how much of French investments have sought out the South East for a location? #colouseanddump#
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Iwaycee(m): 8:51am On Sep 21, 2017
ONYEUTALI:
The guy above's got a point.
This smart government of Buhari figured out the headquarters of IPOB, tracked down Nnamdi Kanu, even found and intercepted arms imported by IPOB. And IPOB only came to the spotlight last year.
Boko Haram and the Fulani herdsmen have been bloody and deadly for years. The smart government of Buhari is yet to find out who buys AK-47s for them. They're yet to track down Shekau. They're yet to intercept arm delivery to Boko Haram.
Buhari and his cabinets are geniuses. They deal with priority. God bless my enemies with smart kids like Buhari.

Mind you Mr NTA, non of d intercepted arms was linked to IPOB.... Watch ur mouth
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by LockDown69(m): 8:52am On Sep 21, 2017
fish them out, name them and let them face the wrath of the Law.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by zoedew: 8:56am On Sep 21, 2017
dre11:

The Federal Government has revealed that the financial headquarters of the Independent People of Biafra, IPOB is in France.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fg-unveils-ipob-finance-headquarters.html

The British can be sly! A person spreads falsehood about you capable of unsettling your household and you let it go all in the name of free speech! That's why they may soon lose their heritage when London becomes Londonistan. The British can be sly. #oversabi#
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by ONYEUTALI: 8:58am On Sep 21, 2017
Iwaycee:

Mind you Mr NTA, non of d intercepted arms was linked to IPOB.... Watch ur mouth

Sense of humour fall on you.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 21, 2017
fineboynl:
this lier Mohammed is mad. he keep on speaking from both side of his mouth. this man is forgetting that the world doesnt seems to agree with the federal government that ipob is a terrorist group. now that ipob has gone underground lets watch whats next.

you cannot use force to suppress ipob. let wait for the consequences.

How can you call a leader and someone old enough to be your father ,'mad'...this is too much bro.It is unacceptable .. I'm wondering why the mods hasn't said anything ...Nairalanders,is this allowed? IPOB and abuses sha..anybody that doesn't support u get abused .
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by gtrader: 9:34am On Sep 21, 2017
You are 100% right, one of our family friends donates more than 5 million naira every month to Ipob. Is like that is where he pays his tithe, he is a billionaire. There are thousands of people like him supporting Ipob but they would not come open. We seriously need restructuring in Nigeria.
SpComedy:
I once listened to radio biafra, and it seems their finance and contributions is out in the open, i can recall vividly the voice of * Nnennaya anya * and her *Kenya has paid, spain , germany, turkey have not paid etc.............. IPOB is a mass movement and its members funds it with their monthly contributions....
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by UnchangeableGod: 9:51am On Sep 21, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Oh! Comparing Rolihlahla with Kanu is undoubtedly a clear symptoms of high fever, accompanied with acute schizophrenia.
You really don't want to appear stup*d in here.
So tell us the difference between the way the late Nelson Mandela fought for the Blacks in South Africa and how Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for Biafra freedom today. Also tell us the difference between how the South African whites perceived Nelson Mandela then and how the One Nigeria proponents perceive NNAMDI Kanu today. I expect you to be biased in your assessment though.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by scantee(m): 9:51am On Sep 21, 2017
Mr Linus MBA easy na haba, before they were sponsored by PDP treasure looters to destabilise Buhari government, now they are sponsor from France.

Which one are we to believe Oga?

Useless Government.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by shadyberry(f): 9:51am On Sep 21, 2017
shortgun:

NO MIND THEM...YEYE THE SMELL
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by UnchangeableGod: 9:58am On Sep 21, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Anyone believing Kanu's IPOB is not a terrorist organization deserves a brain to silicon swap.
It is only the One Nigeria propagandists that tag IPOB a terrorist group. It is an irony that you are so bent on staying together with people you so much hate, tell lies against, tag terrorists as to sanction their extermination when the real terrorists are left to roam free. It doesn't make sense. We are no longer staying with you people. Unity is not by force.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Nnazzy52(m): 10:29am On Sep 21, 2017
The FG has refused to understnd that in order to stop an idealogy you need a superior idealogy.........Buh buhari and his cabals thinks is through brutality and force.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 21, 2017
Lordspicy:

my brother that one tire me... u wan close radio station for another person country.... naija sef

Very simple. Send the Attorney General, along with DSS, to go and convince the Queen and the Prime Minister.

Tell them that APC stands for change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Women In Hijabs Pose With Weapons In Kano (Photo) / Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) / Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.