Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed (62555 Views)

INEC Headquarters Abuja On Fire (Video) / Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience / PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ishilove:

Your stories never end. You must be schizophrenic.
yinmu �
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by blacknp(m): 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
giftq:

FG should declare France a terrorist country ASAP.
Then send Buratai to Paris for Operation Sambisa-Dance grin grin
That is why all those Muslims from North Africa who are citizens want to destroy France and the UK, no be only freedom of expression?
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Odingo1: 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
blacknp:
That is why all those Muslims from North Africa who are citizens want to destroy France and the UK, no be only freedom of expression?
They no fit
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by PHIPEX(m): 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
Even America that leads the war on terrorism will laugh at us when they hear that IPOB is a terrorist organization. A govt that has not worn any law suit against local politicians in its own court want to take on a mass movement. Why is this govt so poor in strategic thinking, it believes it can dismantle an idea that survived the civil war by sending hungry python to dance naked in the East.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
blacknp:
Yes yes
I support that kind of freedom
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
Queenlovely:
My brother once left the comfort of our mansion to partake in a solidarity protest in abuja. He was Hit by a stray bullet. He explanation was that he wanted to change nigeria. My father bundled him overnight and flew him to his private island somewhere in Barbados. He was under house arrest. My father wanted to reconfigure his brain. To make it known TO him that nigeria was not worth dieing for. He is now a citizen of Nicaragua when he married someone there

Your yahoo format no be here o...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Lordspicy(m): 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
netflicks:
I was about taking this seriously but when I realize it was coming from the one and only OBA IRO of Nigeria I just have to rest my case...

"for them (the British government), it is about freedom of expression". For Nigeria it's about Human Right abuses and Genocide".

my brother that one tire me... u wan close radio station for another person country.... naija sef

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by marcopollo(m): 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
shortgun:
.....and they are yet to discover where Fulani herdsmen get their funds and arms from.
Don,t mind the idiots in power.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Marynwosu: 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
marcopollo:
Don,t mind the idiots in power.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Ekoishome: 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
Did France loot our treasury? thought Lie said it was treasury looters that sponsor ipob

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by krayon22: 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
Atleast dey honour nd abide d law of freedom of expression.......which law has Nigetia obeyed?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Jesusloveyou: 11:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
fineboynl:
this lier Mohammed is mad. he keep on speaking from both side of his mouth. this man is forgetting that the world doesnt seems to agree with the federal government that ipob is a terrorist group. now that ipob has gone underground lets watch whats next.

you cannot use force to suppress ipob. let wait for the consequences.
and idiotic pigs of Biafra will also die underground.
The idiotic pigs of Biafra you see today, you shall see them no more
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by lilyheaven: 11:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
shortgun:
.....and they are yet to discover where Fulani herdsmen get their funds and arms from.
Including boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by aalangel(f): 11:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
Everything movement including Boko haram is sponsored, so what's the News?
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by lilyheaven: 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
Cyynthia:
The move will backfire and hit the Fed govt.
The world will know more about what's happening in Nigeria.
It's obvious bokoharam and Fulani herbs men are been sponsored by federal government ( Buhari and co-)

1 Like

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Harrynight(m): 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
i got to confirm the Headquater is still in France cos i dont trust Lie Mohammed

the man can lie for Africa
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Igboblog: 11:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lia Mohammed clap for yourself
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Chiedu4Trump: 12:01am On Sep 21, 2017
fineboynl:
this lier Mohammed is mad. he keep on speaking from both side of his mouth. this man is forgetting that the world doesnt seems to agree with the federal government that ipob is a terrorist group. now that ipob has gone underground lets watch whats next.

you cannot use force to suppress ipob. let wait for the consequences.

Na wa for you oh!

Do you need a prophet to tell you that lier Mohammed is mad?

That's obvious to everybody.

Harrynight:
i got to confirm the Headquater is still in France cos i dont trust Lie Mohammed

the man can lie for Africa

I beg no insult Lai Mohammed, show him some respect oh!
Why will you say he lies for Africa, that's very disrespectful.

The man can lie for the whole world.
That's better.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Omoluabi16(m): 12:10am On Sep 21, 2017
Ishilove:

Your stories never end. You must be schizophrenic.
the story weak me sef.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Queenlovely(f): 12:20am On Sep 21, 2017
Sanemind:
wat Abt u,won't u like to marry someone here?

I am currently dating a world renowned surgeon
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:25am On Sep 21, 2017
basket mouth Ali Mohammed Don start to lick again o. .so n.a. only France pple wen they send money come n aija dey stay. .rubbish. .dis is just STORY STORY. .in short news time Don reach self for wazoba fm

1 Like

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by manci(m): 12:32am On Sep 21, 2017
[quote author=shortgun post=60665932].....and they are yet to discover where Fulani herdsmen get their funds and arms from.[herdsmen is your headache ipob are more dangerous than headsmen you can't form a government and give a command inside a government while you're nobody but a common terrorist from east ]
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 21, 2017
This old man will continue to embarrassing themselves internationally and locally.

If these corrupt Nigeria government officials using our votes to get to government house, denying IPOB from expressing themselves, from protesting for their freedoms, from agitating for referendum; what the hell is democracy for?

Is democracy not meant to speak the truth and agitates for freedoms in Nigeria

Nigeria government is being governed by corrupt politicians, thieves, looters, boko haram deadly herdsmen killing unarmed farmers and the host communities financiers led by Muhammadu Buhari of APC political party.

Matthew chapter 7:7-12 are the IPOB weapons and ammunition

UN and ICC please ask president Buhari and chief of army staff and Arewa arms troops should stop killing unarmed Indigenous People Of Biafra IPOB and allow us to continue our agitations for republic of Biafra restoration peacefully.

What is democracy for? Why is it that Dictator president Buhari led Nigeria government in APC political party, not obeying the law of democracy?

#REFERENDUM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by shortgun(m): 12:39am On Sep 21, 2017
[quote author=manci post=60671082][/quote]

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by AyakaDunukofia: 12:50am On Sep 21, 2017
I contribute money to IPOB, and what about it with your warped and nepotistic definition of terrorism?

It is with the Ipob "terrorists" the Fulani government and army would realize that their stupidity ends only in that geographical expression. The idioots want to lecture the West on what constitutes a terrorist group.

Try harder next time.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 21, 2017
ONYEUTALI:
The guy above's got a point.
This smart government of Buhari figured out the headquarters of IPOB, tracked down Nnamdi Kanu, even found and intercepted arms imported by IPOB. And IPOB only came to the spotlight last year.
Boko Haram and the Fulani herdsmen have been bloody and deadly for years. The smart government of Buhari is yet to find out who buys AK-47s for them. They're yet to track down Shekau. They're yet to intercept arm delivery to Boko Haram.
Buhari and his cabinets are geniuses. They deal with priority. God bless my enemies with smart kids like Buhari.

Don't forget the Jonathan's that left book haram unchecked
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 21, 2017
International criminal court of justice should arrest president Buhari and his minister of information for sponsoring terrorism of boko haram and Fulani herdsmen killing unarmed farmers and unarmed IPOB agitators in south east Biafraland.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by okenta2017: 1:02am On Sep 21, 2017
PHIPEX:
Even America that leads the war on terrorism will laugh at us when they hear that IPOB is a terrorist organization. A govt that has not worn any law suit against local politicians in its own court want to take on a mass movement. Why is this govt so poor in strategic thinking, it believes it can dismantle an idea that survived the civil war by sending hungry python to dance naked in the East.

This show of intemidation by the army in the East goes to show that the North West and North East are not ready for restructuring. the

Hausa/Fulani want to instil fear in the minds of the South and middle belt with their ill equipped army Do they ever understand. that if

the country is restructured the agitation for Biafra will die a natural death. Let me tell those of you ( me included) .clamouring for

restructuring, , longer night awaits. Hausa/Fulani still think Nigeria is their property. Gone are those days you will stay in Nigeria and start

telling foreign countries lies about happening in your country. They know what is actually happening. Please stop accusing the western

Country of supporting Ipob because they are not after all, Nigeria security closes by 6pm. When the Nigeria army rolled out their

tanks I was really ashamed for a giant of Africa parading 1st world war arsenal. Do they know that anti tanks have been so

miniaturised that they can fit into a pocket. And infantry men revolve around tanks take it out you have expose their.cover.,After all

Russian sub stayed in Nigeria waters for 30days. And they understand that our civilian and security men go to bed by 9pm.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by discusant: 1:05am On Sep 21, 2017
Queenlovely:
My brother once left the comfort of our mansion to partake in a solidarity protest in abuja. He was Hit by a stray bullet. He explanation was that he wanted to change nigeria. My father bundled him overnight and flew him to his private island somewhere in Barbados. He was under house arrest. My father wanted to reconfigure his brain. To make it known TO him that nigeria was not worth dieing for. He is now a citizen of Nicaragua when he married someone there

IPOB is not the problem in Nigeria, foreign countries who have deep interest in Nigeria's crude oil wouldn't mind if Nigerians kill themselves all, as far as they continue to have Nigerian presidents like Buhari who can't even understand how oil is lifted.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by ITbomb(m): 1:17am On Sep 21, 2017
So what?
Even Igbos at home are also financing it
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by adimsmt: 1:25am On Sep 21, 2017
dre11:

The Federal Government has revealed that the financial headquarters of the Independent People of Biafra, IPOB is in France.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fg-unveils-ipob-finance-headquarters.html

Mr. Minister, as you said the president and the government you represent don't care about the legalities of operation python dance, but you want Kanu to obey the constitution that the government has no faith in, what an irony. Mr Minister, again you said the government you represent contacted the British government about radio Biafra, they gave you some lessons about free speech I wish you and the government you represent learn something from the lessons about strong institutions because that was the lessons they (British government) want you all to learn, and Radio Biafra is not an illegal station. Strong institutions and abiding by the rule of law no matter the circumstances not picking and choose the section of the law to obey made it possible for Mr. president to spend 100+ days in their hospital. Mr. Minister, for you to come out and tell the world that our constitution doesn't matter is the height of irresponsibility. Nigeria now has become the laughing stock of the world.
Mr. Minister, the funding of IPOB was never a secret Nnamdi Kanu has said in one of his interviews that his funding came from the diaspora and the dues from its members and as such not new.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by 400billionman: 1:46am On Sep 21, 2017
Queenlovely:

Liar Muhammed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) / Women In Hijabs Pose With Weapons In Kano (Photo) / Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.