Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,186 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed (62548 Views)

INEC Headquarters Abuja On Fire (Video) / Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience / PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by 400billionman: 1:47am On Sep 21, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
So where do Fulani herdsmen terrorists get their funds and weapons from.? Caliphate & Kaduna armory

Nigeria is worse than a zoo

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by rhames(m): 2:56am On Sep 21, 2017
Queenlovely:
My brother once left the comfort of our mansion to partake in a solidarity protest in abuja. He was Hit by a stray bullet. He explanation was that he wanted to change nigeria. My father bundled him overnight and flew him to his private island somewhere in Barbados. He was under house arrest. My father wanted to reconfigure his brain. To make it known TO him that nigeria was not worth dieing for. He is now a citizen of Nicaragua when he married someone there

[b] My father wanted to reconfigure his brain[/b]

This is the part I appreciate most about your dad. Thank him for me.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Sanemind(m): 4:23am On Sep 21, 2017
Queenlovely:

I am currently dating a world renowned surgeon
lol...no be small thing
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by NickD(m): 4:51am On Sep 21, 2017
nairavsdollars:
We will deal with you Macron
U haven't dealt with the internal problems in the country it's the French president u wanna deal with...please what are u smoking?

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by swedbase(m): 4:58am On Sep 21, 2017
shortgun:
.....and they are yet to discover where Fulani herdsmen get their funds and arms from.
h

God bless you and also bless your entire household !

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by papascode: 5:09am On Sep 21, 2017
dre11:

The Federal Government has revealed that the financial headquarters of the Independent People of Biafra, IPOB is in France.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fg-unveils-ipob-finance-headquarters.html

So till date, BOKOHARAM AND FULANI HERDSMEN'S HEADQUATERS IS UNKNOWN. AND YOU ARE QUICK TO KNOW THE FINANCIAL HEADQUARTERS OF IPOB. UNITED NATIONS MUST HEAR THAT FRANCE IS NOW A TERRORIST COUNTRY. I just hope LIAR MUHHAMMED WON'T TURN AROUND TO DENY THIS.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by KingMicky3286: 5:13am On Sep 21, 2017
ONYEUTALI:
The guy above's got a point.
This smart government of Buhari figured out the headquarters of IPOB, tracked down Nnamdi Kanu, even found and intercepted arms imported by IPOB. And IPOB only came to the spotlight last year.
Boko Haram and the Fulani herdsmen have been bloody and deadly for years. The smart government of Buhari is yet to find out who buys AK-47s for them. They're yet to track down Shekau. They're yet to intercept arm delivery to Boko Haram.
Buhari and his cabinets are geniuses. They deal with priority. God bless my enemies with smart kids like Buhari.

You are funny, Can you post that on Naijacabals.com I salute your comment
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by rasque96(m): 5:29am On Sep 21, 2017
xtgozie:
This country is comedy
let's wait and see the next episode lipsrsealed
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by vineyardfarms: 5:46am On Sep 21, 2017
dre11:

The Federal Government has revealed that the financial headquarters of the Independent People of Biafra, IPOB is in France.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fg-unveils-ipob-finance-headquarters.html

SIR, LIAR MOHAMMED ! WHERE IS THE FINANCIAL HEADQUARTERS AND FINANCIERS OF BOKO HARAMS ?

RELEASED THE NAMES OF THOSE BOKO HARAM. THANKS AND WAITING.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by egoldman(m): 6:08am On Sep 21, 2017
shortgun:
.....and they are yet to discover where Fulani herdsmen get their funds and arms from.

The thing taya me honestly.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by AnanseK(m): 6:29am On Sep 21, 2017
Queenlovely:
My brother once left the comfort of our mansion to partake in a solidarity protest in abuja. He was Hit by a stray bullet. His explanation was that he wanted to change nigeria. My father bundled him overnight and flew him to his private island somewhere in Barbados. He was under house arrest. My father wanted to reconfigure his brain. To make it known TO him that nigeria was not worth dying for. He is now a citizen of Nicaragua when he married someone there

And you think Nicaragua is better than Nigeria?
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Duchconfidence: 6:30am On Sep 21, 2017
Join me on this journey of wealth and find out how you can qualify for an international trip and own a Hyundai Car.

Whatapp; 08170214875
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by yahmohy27: 6:31am On Sep 21, 2017
shortgun:
They said it is from Libya and the sell of Cows
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by onitshaman: 6:32am On Sep 21, 2017
[quote author=Ozoo if ur own Nigeria is a zoo,then u are an animal.so know it today that u are an antelope, brainless youths. If Nigeria depends on youths like una,chei! Then we are in trouble!
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Marsnizz: 6:32am On Sep 21, 2017
shortgun:
when people are talking about the security of Nigeria someone here is talking about tribe.why now brother?
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by goziedave(m): 6:32am On Sep 21, 2017
I could order the Military to enter the creek to get the militants Niger Delta but
# inocent people will die"
~ Umar Musa Yar'adua.
This is how a father, a President should talk.
Rip Sir.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by ayusco85(m): 6:40am On Sep 21, 2017
Queenlovely:
My brother once left the comfort of our mansion to partake in a solidarity protest in abuja. He was Hit by a stray bullet. His explanation was that he wanted to change nigeria. My father bundled him overnight and flew him to his private island somewhere in Barbados. He was under house arrest. My father wanted to reconfigure his brain. To make it known TO him that nigeria was not worth dying for. He is now a citizen of Nicaragua when he married someone there

So Ur dad is rich. Interesting
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Officialzoe: 6:48am On Sep 21, 2017
Macelliot:
Even Nelson Mandela was declared a Terrorist, but today He is greatest African leader.
I think this is out of context here somehow. nelson wasn't fight for SA to be divided to bits or rather two. but for the freedom of entire SA.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by cheruv: 6:48am On Sep 21, 2017
netflicks:
I was about taking this seriously but when I realize it was coming from the one and only OBA IRO of Nigeria I just have to rest my case...

"for them (the British government), it is about freedom of expression". For Nigeria it's about Human Right abuses and Genocide".
gringringringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Hyicene(m): 6:50am On Sep 21, 2017
Zoological republic of nigeria sadZoological republic of nigeria
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Hyicene(m): 6:55am On Sep 21, 2017
liar mohammed needs factory reset 4 his brain
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by WeirdWolf: 6:55am On Sep 21, 2017
Queenlovely:
Ur papa get moni o. If u be woman come n marry me.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by LasGidiOwner: 6:57am On Sep 21, 2017
shortgun:

I am not a member of IPOB but I think they should first find the financier of BH and herdsmen terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Duchconfidence: 6:59am On Sep 21, 2017
Join me on this journey of wealth and find out how you can qualify for an international trip and own a Hyundai Car.

Whatapp : 08170214875

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by agabaI23(m): 7:01am On Sep 21, 2017
Queenlovely:
Ayam coming to marry you so you become a citizen of my country.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:11am On Sep 21, 2017
Queenlovely:

Wow so u mean ur dad has a private island omo let me marry u Oo husband cridentials is complete OO.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Marsnizz: 7:13am On Sep 21, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
So where do Fulani herdsmen terrorists get their funds and weapons from.? Caliphate & Kaduna armory

The fulani have no sponsor almost everybody is their enemies.Infact,dirty,clean and even mad people are against fulani man.If fulani people are not in Africa most of the populace will have become one of the most deadly angry carnivores waiting for human flesh to mutilate.Do you know the reason why? A lion or jackal can never be friend to shephered taking care of sheeps,cattles or goats that why fulani's are scapegoat of this particular circumstances as regard lion-jackal as their enemies.Do not be offended.Your chronic hatred for fulani's is not unknown but stereotypic to animals behaviour which is not disconnected to an abnormal act done because of the certain gain intended to achieve from,which not possible at the of hope.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Marsnizz: 7:16am On Sep 21, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

The fulani have no sponsor almost everybody is their enemies.Infact,dirty,clean and even mad people are against fulani man.If fulani people are not in Africa most of the populace will have become one of the most deadly angry carnivores waiting for human flesh to mutilate.Do you know the reason why? A lion or jackal can never be friend to shephered taking care of sheeps,cattles or goats that's why fulani's are scapegoat of this particular circumstances as regard lion-jackal as their enemies.Do not be offended.Your chronic hatred for fulani's is not unknown but stereotypic to animals behaviour which is not disconnected to an abnormal act done because of the certain gain intended to achieve from,which is not possible at the of hope.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by breakeven: 7:17am On Sep 21, 2017
shortgun:
APC is the sponsor of Fulani herdsmen and boko haram. Infact they are the militant wing of apc.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by bewla(m): 7:18am On Sep 21, 2017
Queenlovely:
join u thank God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others / Women In Hijabs Pose With Weapons In Kano (Photo) / Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.