Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Nuhu Ribadu 2011- Lets Start Hammering It Now! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nuhu Ribadu 2011- Lets Start Hammering It Now! (721 Views)

Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too / Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. / What Do You Think Of Malam Nuhu Ribadu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nuhu Ribadu 2011- Lets Start Hammering It Now! by seeme2(f): 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2010
Let them hear from now on, lets staret hammering it now. NUHU RIBADU for Nigerian president, 2011.
Pleasebecome a fan of his on facebook, http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Nuhu-Ribadu/37035137872?ref=search&sid=100000782514038.2667563939, 1
Re: Nuhu Ribadu 2011- Lets Start Hammering It Now! by Fhemmmy: 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2010
Give us reason why you think Nuhu Ribadu deserves to rule Nigeria
Re: Nuhu Ribadu 2011- Lets Start Hammering It Now! by seeme2(f): 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2010
Because of hie YOUITHFULNESS and PASSION, and for the sake of our INTERNATIONAL IMAGE! It is what the guy tells Americaa they hear these days, he is an heroe, the route to his glorious status nothwistanding. We need someone who has the heart to effect change and we need a KNOWN youngman!
Re: Nuhu Ribadu 2011- Lets Start Hammering It Now! by chidichris(m): 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2010
@poster,
u are an outstanding idiot.
the man who in conjuction with obasanjo messed this country up is ur candidate for 2011.
it is this same idiot that was harrassing ppl here and there to support obasanjo's third term agenda.
if u call him a hero, what name will u call waziri that has arrested and jailed an annointed criminal under ribadu(bode george).
u are simply foolish.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu 2011- Lets Start Hammering It Now! by Fhemmmy: 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2010
seeme2:

Because of hie YOUITHFULNESS and PASSION, and for the sake of our INTERNATIONAL IMAGE! It is what the guy tells Americaa they hear these days, he is an heroe, the route to his glorious status nothwistanding. We need someone who has the heart to effect change and we need a KNOWN youngman!

It is ubelieveable that all you think we need in a true president in Nigeria are:
Youthfulness
Passion
International Image.

So sad
Re: Nuhu Ribadu 2011- Lets Start Hammering It Now! by PapaBrowne(m): 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2010
I like Ribadu. But I prefer El Rufai.

And as El Rufai said, if Jonathan is able to perform between now and then, then he's got my vote.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu 2011- Lets Start Hammering It Now! by Fhemmmy: 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2010
It is not about who we like, but about who can get the job done.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu 2011- Lets Start Hammering It Now! by Pharoh: 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2010
seeme2:

He doesn't have to be the president to accomplish that, what we need is to vote the right and competent people who can lead Nigeria properly. He could be recalled to his former post to continue what he knows how to do best so forget about the ribadu president.

Does he know how to run an economy to lofty heights? Please lets try to control our sentiments and passions.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu 2011- Lets Start Hammering It Now! by Fhemmmy: 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2010
I personally think Ribadu was even a failure at his former post.
he had the opportunity to have enuf leaders behind the bars, He came out and said, they have nothing against OBJ while in office and i think that was a false statement, anyone that has access to probing OBJ will find enuf to put him behind bars
Re: Nuhu Ribadu 2011- Lets Start Hammering It Now! by Pharoh: 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2010
@Phemmmy

It is not easy to prosecute your boss thats why i want clean leaders to be in the right positions and anyone given the mandate of the EFCC could do his/her work without hindrance/favoritism. It is the same thing affecting waziri as she cannot prosecute ibori and co or continue from where ribadu left.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu 2011- Lets Start Hammering It Now! by Fhemmmy: 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2010
Pharoh:

@Phemmmy

It is not easy to prosecute your boss thats why i want clean leaders to be in the right positions and anyone given the mandate of the EFCC could do his/her work without hindrance/favoritism. It is the same thing affecting waziri as she cannot prosecute ibori and co or continue from where ribadu left.

If it is that hard to prosecute his boss, that means he needs to go and grow some balls to be able to deal with reality and be able to rule.
We need a real leader out of the ordinary and not a chicken.
BTW . . . .what made him clean?
Re: Nuhu Ribadu 2011- Lets Start Hammering It Now! by Pharoh: 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2010
Fhemmmy:

If it is that hard to prosecute his boss, that means he needs to go and grow some balls to be able to deal with reality and be able to rule.
We need a real leader out of the ordinary and not a chicken.
BTW . . . .what made him clean?

He can do it now while OBJ is no more there but not when he was still his boss. Our laws should be blamed for all these obstacles. It is the same president that nominates the chief justice, Inspector general of police, INEC chairman. It is this same rules that makes yar-adua to have so many loyalist in the FEC because they are all his appointees so they can in essence not do anything against their boss.

I am not saying ribadu is clean but those in a position of authority, at this moment we cannot say Jonathan is clean that he would give ribadu a full backing to do his job. We need people in the police force that are clean too as well, what about the judiciary and other relevant aspects of this corruption fight?. To fight corruption in nigeria is not that easy in my opinion.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu 2011- Lets Start Hammering It Now! by Fhemmmy: 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2010
Pharoh:

He can do it now while OBJ is no more there but not when he was still his boss. Our laws should be blamed for all these obstacles. It is the same president that nominates the chief justice, Inspector general of police, INEC chairman. It is this same rules that makes yar-adua to have so many loyalist in the FEC because they are all his appointees so they can in essence not do anything against their boss.

I am not saying ribadu is clean but those in a position of authority, at this moment we cannot say Jonathan is clean that he would give ribadu a full backing to do his job. We need people in the police force that are clean too as well, what about the judiciary and other relevant aspects of this corruption fight?. To fight corruption in nigeria is not that easy in my opinion.

OBJ was already out of office when people was calling for Ribadu to probe him and he said, nothing was found on OBJ
Re: Nuhu Ribadu 2011- Lets Start Hammering It Now! by Pharoh: 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2010
Fhemmmy:

OBJ was already out of office when people was calling for Ribadu to probe him and he said, nothing was found on OBJ

OBJ was still there by proxy ala yar adua and even now Jonathan.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu 2011- Lets Start Hammering It Now! by Fhemmmy: 7:42pm On Mar 02, 2010
Pharoh:

OBJ was still there by proxy ala yar adua and even now Jonathan.

So that means you are telling me now that OBJ will never be probed then, and that means that RIbadu is just as useless as useless could be.
Cos he could have made the news and would have earn everyone's vote, if he was able to go after those that has destroyed the nation by stealing the money.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu 2011- Lets Start Hammering It Now! by Pharoh: 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2010
Fhemmmy:

So that means you are telling me now that OBJ will never be probed then, and that means that RIbadu is just as useless as useless could be.
Cos he could have made the news and would have earn everyone's vote, if he was able to go after those that has destroyed the nation by stealing the money.

Yes the big hawks cannot be probed right now including IBB and CO, same way fashola cannot probe the tinubu administration. Right now you can only probe your enemies and that the reason OBJ does not want danjuma, atiku and IBB in that seat. If he goes back now with a free hand then i believe he can do a better Job with the backing os the US and UK as he is receiving right now.

This is developing on next newspapers at the moment.

Acting President Goodluck Jonathan forwards a bill to the Senate for the repeal of the Money Laundering (Prohibition) Act
Re: Nuhu Ribadu 2011- Lets Start Hammering It Now! by violent(m): 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2010
Prob OBJ?. . . .i laugh in Taiwan!

Are you guys not referring to Nigeria?

like it or not, OBJ is a sacred cow!. . . i don't like his corrupt leadership, but he is the king of Nigeria Politics!

The dude is Mafia. . . Don Obasanjo
Re: Nuhu Ribadu 2011- Lets Start Hammering It Now! by Pharoh: 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2010
I would rather call him Don Sanjo cool and there are many sacred cows in nigeria sadly.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu 2011- Lets Start Hammering It Now! by Fhemmmy: 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2010
Pharoh:

Yes the big hawks cannot be probed right now including IBB and CO, same way fashola cannot probe the tinubu administration. Right now you can only probe your enemies and that the reason OBJ does not want danjuma, atiku and IBB in that seat. If he goes back now with a free hand then i believe he can do a better Job with the backing os the US and UK as he is receiving right now.

This is developing on next newspapers at the moment.

Then, why probe any, if we cant probe all?
Re: Nuhu Ribadu 2011- Lets Start Hammering It Now! by Fhemmmy: 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2010
violent:

Prob OBJ?. . . .i laugh in Taiwan!

Are you guys not referring to Nigeria?

l[b]ike it or not, OBJ is a sacred cow!. . . i don't like his corrupt leadership, but he is the king of Nigeria Politics! [/b]

The dude is Mafia. . . Don Obasanjo

I personally think IBB is more of a politician than we know.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu 2011- Lets Start Hammering It Now! by Pharoh: 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Then, why probe any, if we cant probe all?

We definitely have to start from somewhere before moving to the next stage which you are wishing for. I think that stage is not even easy to accomplish hence lets take a clue from the Rawlings style. We cannot probe all because there are many interest involved in this adventure.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu 2011- Lets Start Hammering It Now! by Fhemmmy: 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2010
Pharoh:

We definitely have to start from somewhere before moving to the next stage which you are wishing for. I think that stage is not even easy to accomplish hence lets take a clue from the Rawlings style. We cannot probe all because there are many interest involved in this adventure.

If you ask me, i would say that we have been in same position for as long as i can remember, so what do u mean start from somewhere, cos Nigeria has always being prosecuting the wrong people.
We have always jailed the man that sell the drugs and praising the man that made the drugs.
Nuhu is not the man that can help Nigeria at all.
he was a good cop till he failed to nail most of the powerful people and yet was able to send many kids to jail that they are 419, and yet the biggest 419 are walking away.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu 2011- Lets Start Hammering It Now! by seeme2(f): 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2010
It is either El Rufai or Ribadu for 2011!
Re: Nuhu Ribadu 2011- Lets Start Hammering It Now! by ib612(m): 12:10am On Mar 03, 2010
[b]When we talk about experience, under any guise as it relates to politic in Nigeria, it's well known that most of the so called Nigerian politicians are not ready to serve or lead. They prefer to rule. How do you reconcile growth with anyone that fails to lead the people to an expected "Eldorado's".

In any society, the are people who will be foolish enough as to become a prey of lying politicians. All that happened to El-Rufai and Ribadu is politicking on the wrong side.

Most of the accusations are ear say and unproven. You don't really need an experience in econmics before you become a president. That was a wrong assumptions. All that's needed is a personal conviction that you can lead this nation Nigeria to greater heights. All other inter-play are another thing entirely; they may work for you or against you.

When Nigerians become well informed, a time will come when questions are asked before a vote is cast. An example of this type of informed voters are the people of USA. Examine what happened to the way Obama was elected; not many blacks even acknowledge him a chance of winning the election, yet he did because they believed in what he can achieve and not what he looks or comes from.

Yes, i'll say we need a young, smart, fearless and honest Northern Nigerian ( that's if we continue to follow the PDP rotational presidency). Though the poster may not be articulate enough, he mentioned some of the tested hands i've noticed come from that part of the country.[/b]
Re: Nuhu Ribadu 2011- Lets Start Hammering It Now! by Eziachi: 12:42am On Mar 03, 2010
Any nation that has short span memory like Nigerians will always go round the circle and repeating the same mistakes over and over again. Nigeria and its operating system is designed not to work but to fail from the start. So it doesn't matter whom you put in power, even if that person is Jesus Christ, it will still be the same story.

Politicians in every nations of the world are just like their Nigerian version but they are inhibited by the setup system they found themselves and the environment of law they operates from. If you put a saint into the Nigeria political system, he will become a lucifer before you asked what was going on.
* Nigeria branches of government is too much for a third world economy to cope with and for accountability to be monitored properly and most Nigerian culture do not promote accountability. The big man syndrome mentality.

* The size of Nigeria is too big to be managed from one source in a third world environment and were a greater number are illiterates.

* The diversity of Nigerian make up is impossible to formulate a common goal for progress of a nation every section is proud of their own Nigerian rogues and guard it, protects it.

*Nigeria system created a ruling class that thinks that they are royals, instead of servant leaders.

Ribadu wasn't covering himself in glory when he was sponsoring all sorts of illegality when he was EFCC boss. Ribadu is a product of the system, so he is not better than those already there now or before. Get real my people, NIGERIA IS BEYOND REPAIR
BY ANYONE.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu 2011- Lets Start Hammering It Now! by Fhemmmy: 1:46am On Mar 03, 2010
ib612:

[b]When we talk about experience, under any guise as it relates to politic in Nigeria, it's well known that most of the so called Nigerian politicians are not ready to serve or lead. They prefer to rule. How do you reconcile growth with anyone that fails to lead the people to an expected "Eldorado's".

In any society, the are people who will be foolish enough as to become a prey of lying politicians. All that happened to El-Rufai and Ribadu is politicking on the wrong side.

Most of the accusations are ear say and unproven. You don't really need an experience in econmics before you become a president. That was a wrong assumptions. All that's needed is a personal conviction that you can lead this nation Nigeria to greater heights. All other inter-play are another thing entirely; they may work for you or against you.

When Nigerians become well informed, a time will come when questions are asked before a vote is cast. An example of this type of informed voters are the people of USA. Examine what happened to the way Obama was elected; not many blacks even acknowledge him a chance of winning the election, yet he did because they believed in what he can achieve and not what he looks or comes from.

Yes, i'll say we need a young, smart, fearless and honest Northern Nigerian ( that's if we continue to follow the PDP rotational presidency). Though the poster may not be articulate enough, he mentioned some of the tested hands i've noticed come from that part of the country.[/b]

Is PDP the only party in Nigeria?
Re: Nuhu Ribadu 2011- Lets Start Hammering It Now! by henry101(m): 3:33am On Mar 03, 2010
NUHU RIBADU IS CORRUPT.
Can anyone xplain how He got promoted from a mere assistant commisioner of police to assistant inspector general within a very short time?
Not only dat He got promoted wen OBJ was abt leavin office.
B4 u bcom an AIG u must have gone to NIPSS, but Nuhu Ribadu was busy cutting corners.
Ribadu was very selective in prosecuting ppl.
El-Rufai was busy revoking C-Os in Abuja and reselling to his friends and his family, and paying his Girl friend huge sum as salary.
B4 u guys crucify me, am totally against corruption.
I have always prayed to GOD to cure Nigerians of short memory.
It is more rampant dan AIDS.
I rest ma case.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu 2011- Lets Start Hammering It Now! by Akanbiedu(m): 9:59am On Mar 03, 2010
Nuhu Ribadu -1 vote from me.

El-rufai +1 vote
Re: Nuhu Ribadu 2011- Lets Start Hammering It Now! by marvix(m): 10:14am On Mar 03, 2010
Goodluck Jonathan should be allowed to complete this tenure and run 4d presidency so as to continue wit a purposeful implementation of d 7point agenda, also if a northerner comes to run will he be servin 4 4yrs only, 4get this rotational presidency it was meant to fail along d line and this is where it fails, so I say Goodluck Ebele Jonathan 4 President Federal Republic of Nigeria. Guess I should start his fan page on facebook, twitter, and other social networking sites, the first endorsement I would like to get is d Northern Youths Forum and the Arewa Consultative Forum

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Hero / Nigerian Youth Protest Video-----you Gotta Love This / Pedophile Senator Of The Federal Republic's 13-year-old Wife Returns To Egypt!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.