Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

If I Catch This Girl Eh... (photos Added) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Catch This Girl Eh... (photos Added) (8883 Views)

If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place / Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? / girls self eh, una just dey suffer una self,please is this pain or fashion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Catch This Girl Eh... (photos Added) by Nobody: 3:14am On Sep 21, 2017
the girl on your screen is Pretty, fair, pulchritudinous, charming, elegant and so on. But i'm looking for her for the wrong reasons. She always ask me for gocredit on 2go in exchange for sxcht or nudes. Till today my brothers and sisters, none has been fulfilled. If i catch her eh...

There was one time i sent her 1k to come spend the weekend with me. Babe i nor see. Money she nor return. If u are the one and you are seeing this, come fulfill your agreement before we jam on the way or...... I don't care if someone is impersonating you..

i wonder what state she's from. Some female username i add bearing bayelsa, edo, anambra lagos etc all use her pics. is it possible for a girl to be fine like this sef? wifey material smiley if only i know the social platform she's using. She's too big for 2go

2 Shares

Re: If I Catch This Girl Eh... (photos Added) by greatnaija01: 3:21am On Sep 21, 2017
when you are ready to stop MASTURBATING to useless fake videos n pics... you might grow better sense to know that 2GO and most "cheap" online girls are fake.... the secret they hide from u is deadlier than the lies they tell to u.

BE WISE AND GROW YOUR MIND ON HEALTHY STUFF. Dont look for girls.

7 Likes

Re: If I Catch This Girl Eh... (photos Added) by dyadeleye(m): 5:13am On Sep 21, 2017
Her father will lock you up for good and throw away the key OP

Seriously, 2go in 2017?

10 Likes

Re: If I Catch This Girl Eh... (photos Added) by Valro(m): 5:51am On Sep 21, 2017
You are still on 2GO op,seriously? See ur phone screen sef,are you using Symbian phone

12 Likes

Re: If I Catch This Girl Eh... (photos Added) by sauceEEP(m): 6:38am On Sep 21, 2017
You go chop am like carrot

1 Like

Re: If I Catch This Girl Eh... (photos Added) by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 21, 2017
dyadeleye:
Her father will lock you up for good and throw away the key OP

Seriously, 2go in 2017?
baba.. Na the only app my phone fit receive oo

3 Likes

Re: If I Catch This Girl Eh... (photos Added) by Nemesis1: 8:34am On Sep 21, 2017
Mumu Certified

Sorry for your loss

7 Likes

Re: If I Catch This Girl Eh... (photos Added) by Mykelpato(m): 9:28am On Sep 21, 2017
She's from Warri, Delta state.. Her name is Kirchana u can add her on Instagram.... There are many scammers using her pics sorry Op

2 Likes

Re: If I Catch This Girl Eh... (photos Added) by chiiraq802(m): 9:36am On Sep 21, 2017
I have encountered dat girl on 2go too.....dat girl do me strong tins embarassed

1 Like

Re: If I Catch This Girl Eh... (photos Added) by Jazzlinkz(m): 9:59am On Sep 21, 2017
Nemesis1:
Mumu Certified

Sorry for your loss
lolllllllzzzzzzz!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Catch This Girl Eh... (photos Added) by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 21, 2017
Mykelpato:
She's from Warri, Delta state.. Her name is Kirchana u can add her on Instagram.... There are many scammers using her pics sorry Op

lie her name is khenliewe she is a south african

2 Likes

Re: If I Catch This Girl Eh... (photos Added) by lyriclekidd(m): 10:21am On Sep 21, 2017
Danielmoore:

lie her name is khenliewe she is a south african

idiot she's kirachanna and she's from warri

1 Like

Re: If I Catch This Girl Eh... (photos Added) by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 21, 2017
lyriclekidd:

Dhat Chick Keinelwe Nukeri
search on Facebook and view her pictures
Re: If I Catch This Girl Eh... (photos Added) by constance500: 10:31am On Sep 21, 2017
lyriclekidd:

Oghene
Danielmoore:

Re: If I Catch This Girl Eh... (photos Added) by lyriclekidd(m): 11:58am On Sep 21, 2017
Danielmoore:

she's stealing kirachanna pictures Mr man
Re: If I Catch This Girl Eh... (photos Added) by Nemesis1: 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
Jazzlinkz:
lolllllllzzzzzzz!!!!!!

Toor
Re: If I Catch This Girl Eh... (photos Added) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
lyriclekidd:

she's stealing kirachanna pictures Mr man
baba, i think it's easier to believe she's south african. Warri boys are known for scam. A guy from there can easily use that pix acting as a lady.

I really need to meet this babe. I don't mind being her 'head' master

2 Likes

Re: If I Catch This Girl Eh... (photos Added) by dyadeleye(m): 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
frustratedrat:
baba.. Na the only app my phone fit receive oo

Chai... iPhone x fall on your before the end of this month.
Amen

5 Likes

Re: If I Catch This Girl Eh... (photos Added) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
frustratedrat:
the girl on your screen is Pretty, fair, pulchritudinous, charming, elegant and so on. But i'm looking for her for the wrong reasons. She always ask me for gocredit on 2go in exchange for sxcht or nudes. Till today my brothers and sisters, none has been fulfilled. If i catch her eh...

There was one time i sent her 1k to come spend the weekend with me. Babe i nor see. Money she nor return. If u are the one and you are seeing this, come fulfill your agreement before we jam on the way or...... I don't care if someone is impersonating you..

i wonder what state she's from. Some female username i add bearing bayelsa, edo, anambra lagos etc all use her pics. is it possible for a girl to be fine like this sef? wifey material smiley if only i know the social platform she's using. She's too big for 2go
simpletons like you are the reason why ladies see men like their ATM machine
Mugu44

2 Likes

Re: If I Catch This Girl Eh... (photos Added) by JikanBaura(m): 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
The girl is from Mali grin I watch her video she speak only French
Re: If I Catch This Girl Eh... (photos Added) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
How many places is this girl from? Warri, South Africa, now french speaking Mali.
She is pretty though.

2 Likes

Re: If I Catch This Girl Eh... (photos Added) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lol funny enough some oldies here know her NL handle
Re: If I Catch This Girl Eh... (photos Added) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
Gustavo404:
Lol funny enough some oldies here know her NL handle
another twist

Re: If I Catch This Girl Eh... (photos Added) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sorry you people are mistaking her for another person.her real name is adaku from anambra state (awka etiti).

1 Like

Re: If I Catch This Girl Eh... (photos Added) by Bobonowell(m): 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
Op u are less busy , u are looking for something to do .

Re: If I Catch This Girl Eh... (photos Added) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
loneatar:
simpletons like you are the reason why ladies see men like their ATM machine
Mugu44
hmmm.. And the most painful thing is that i cant boast of that paltry sum in my pocket right now sad
Re: If I Catch This Girl Eh... (photos Added) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
Yeye dey smell undecided
Re: If I Catch This Girl Eh... (photos Added) by PromiseUche(m): 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
She too dey appear for every post, na only her fine? If we catch am sha! she must...
Re: If I Catch This Girl Eh... (photos Added) by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 22, 2017
dyadeleye:

Chai... iPhone x fall on your before the end of this month.
Amen
*singing in a celestial voice* ''I wait on you. Lord I wait on youuuuuu'' -x2

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Has A Very Weird Way Of Asking For Sex - Man Shares Story / My Shocking Experience With Mermaid / 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.