Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,838 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place (5799 Views)

This Babe For Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place by Mayowa112(m): 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
Imagination o πŸ˜‚

If you catch your babe for this kind place
Shey you go dodge or not

As for me I will walk up to her and say how far how much be short time

Ohhjh no worry I don change my mind
I won do day break
How much πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place by habsydiamond(m): 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2023
If u dodge her qithout having a tangible evidence, she can lie her way out of it.. its better to approach her, get a visible evidence like video or pictures.. with that she's done for.. as for me oo I am done with public liability asset.

6 Likes

Re: If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place by T0BY(m): 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ashawo, olosho, hookup ladies sure pass. Thank God for them. Because of them I no get time to woo some useless girls wey feel like say the world dey revolve around their Ass and hole.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place by IamisraelJoseph: 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2023
Wetin you self find go this kind placeπŸ˜‚?

3 Likes

Re: If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place by Vinnie2000(m): 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
Omo, I would Rave, shout @her and Forcefully Drag her to a Good corner.. angry

Then 'Do the Needful and Punish her with Koboko'! cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place by Unyimekelvin: 10:51pm On Jan 31, 2023
Mayowa112:
Imagination o πŸ˜‚

Shey you go dodge or not

I won do day break
How much πŸ˜‚
where be disabi na school??

1 Like

Re: If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place by Mayowa112(m): 11:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
T0BY:
Ashawo, olosho, hookup ladies dey give me joy. Thank God for them. Because of them I no get time to woo some useless girls wey feel like say the world dey revolve around their Ass and hole.

Kai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place by Mayowa112(m): 11:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
Vinnie2000:
Omo, I would Rave, shout @her and Forcefully Drag her to a Good corner.. angry

Then 'Do the Needful and Punish her with Koboko'! cool cheesy

If she dein you come call boiz for you day you won collect her purse ko πŸ˜‚
Re: If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place by Mayowa112(m): 11:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
Unyimekelvin:
where be disabi na school??

No o na inter house sport πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place by Mayowa112(m): 11:35pm On Jan 31, 2023
IamisraelJoseph:
Wetin you self find go this kind placeπŸ˜‚?

Na pass I dey pass o πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place by Mayowa112(m): 11:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
habsydiamond:
If u dodge her qithout having a tangible evidence, she can lie her way out of it.. its better to approach her, get a visible evidence like video or pictures.. with that she's done for.. as for me oo I am done with public liability asset.

Dope write up
Re: If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place by Baronthecelebri: 8:26am On Feb 01, 2023
I'll meet her and ask how much for short time

1 Like

Re: If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place by Tegabadguy(m): 11:22am On Feb 01, 2023
Mayowa112:
Imagination o πŸ˜‚

Shey you go dodge or not

I won do day break
How much πŸ˜‚
grin grin grin grin grin i will mind my business

1 Like

Re: If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place by MaScot30(m): 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
No doubt
T0BY:
Ashawo, olosho, hookup ladies sure pass. Thank God for them. Because of them I no get time to woo some useless girls wey feel like say the world dey revolve around their Ass and hole.
Re: If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place by nazicartel(m): 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
habsydiamond:
I saw something in my girl's phone. When I confronted her about it. This girl lied, cried. I told my friend. He asked if I have pictorial evidence about it?... I didn't have any. My girl had to send the chat to my phone, the bad msgs wasn't there again. She cried ehhh... Women are born liars

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place by habsydiamond(m): 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
nazicartel:
I saw something in my girl's phone. When I confronted her about it. This girl lied, cried. I told my friend. He asked if I have pictorial evidence about it?... I didn't have any. My girl had to send the chat to my phone, the bad msgs wasn't there again. She cried ehhh... Women are born liars
they know how to cover up their mistakes when pinned to a corner.. without visible evidence, u can't beat them in this game. Most are born liars

5 Likes

Re: If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
Mayowa112:
Imagination o πŸ˜‚

Shey you go dodge or not

I won do day break
How much πŸ˜‚
Na them boga fish bi*chs

1 Like

Re: If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place by imagrg(m): 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
You don't have total control over her until you have lawfully married her.

She has the right to do olosho if you are no longer financing her kpekusically. grin
Re: If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place by purehustle101(m): 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
imagrg:
You don't have total control over her until you have lawfully married her.

She has the right to do olosho if you are no longer financing her kpekusically. grin

Olosho na olosho! Marriage no fit change olosho.

4 Likes

Re: If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place by BigYash: 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
purehustle101:

Olosho na olosho! Marriage no fit change olosho.
Let him learn by experience. Some male folks too mumu..

1 Like

Re: If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place by headbasher96(m): 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
If i see my babe here i will be relieved as per she ma the hustle she go the contribute from time to time and no more upkeep money sha she ma the hustle

1 Like

Re: If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place by Sniper101(m): 12:04am On Feb 02, 2023
T0BY:

You know how far, bros 😁

To this day
Babes in my Hood respects me
Bitches in my Close wanna come near me
...all because I no send Dem and their mama

na so so pretty, light skin, hook-up chicks of all shapes and sizes na e Dem dey always see for my front seat almost every weekend

Alas, na hook-up babes na e sure pass.
PS: I don't do Ashawos and Oloshos 😌

3 Likes

Re: If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place by T0BY(m): 7:55am On Feb 02, 2023
Weldone.
Sniper101:

You know how far, bros 😁

To this day
Babes in my Hood respects me
Bitches in my Close wanna come near me
...all because I no send Dem and their mama

na so so pretty, light skin, hook-up chicks of all shapes and sizes na e Dem dey always see for my front seat almost every weekend

Alas, na hook-up babes na e sure pass.
PS: I don't do Ashawos and Oloshos 😌

(1) (Reply)

His Girlfriend Is A Kleptomaniac! / Ilegend Claimed I Scammed Him Which I Didn't. My Complete Story. / Lady Lectures Guys On How To Properly Squeeze Breast (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.