Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? (6128 Views)

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend / I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by udofia234(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
Good evening every one!!!

I have an issue at hand, I'm in a serious relationship with a lady, in fact I intend marrying her, she spends her weekend with me, during her working days I check on her at her place of work and she's always there, she's so committed.

Just this Monday! A friend of mine said he saw her come to the shopping mall with a guy and the way they where on each other he's suspecting she's dating the guy, I just waved it off because I still went to her office that day and I saw her myself and that there's no way she could be the one, he felt embarrassed, so I told him anytime he sees them together again he should snap them and call me if I'm around that area I'll come see for my self.

After I got the info I never changed towards he and neither did I ask her about it, she even allowed me check her phone, I read through her msg, watttapp, Twitter, fb and others! guys I no see anything!!!

so I had that confidence that she ain't cheating on me, I mean she would have left a trace for me to know, she acts normal, she never changed towards me.

This time I intensified my checking on her and calls her regularly and when ever she didn't pick up she'll call me back apologizing.

Her movements and phones are crystal clean! I know my friend cannot lie to me cos he recognises her even in the dark! I'm hot on the inside knowing she's doing something behind me and I can't even trace anything. Before confronting her on anything I need to be sure she's really cheating....

To the wise men and women in the house! I wan catch her red handed or how do I unravel this mystery!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by Flora2Sweet: 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
Lol, smart Gril grin

I put it to you, that ur Serious Gf might have other phones she's not letting u know of grin

My friends gf stay's with Him 24/7 they both work in the same company but different Departments..

Yet" shee abeg help me complete am angry

Just dig deeper my guy, just for sanity sake

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by adontcare(f): 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
U can pay some one to be follo her around. As a spy. That's the only way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by Ballzproblem2: 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
adontcare:
this!
Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by Ballzproblem2: 7:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
allowing you to go through her phone is one of the oldest trick in her books ,she might have another phone and another sim ,stop acting like you suspect her ,i another thing that makes her far ahead of you , monitor her with person discreetly,, for like 1-3 months

12 Likes

Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by JustPowerApps(m): 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
You just got hooked to a pro in the game cheesy If some girls show you their cheating plan, you will realise the devil is learning where dem dey cool
However, since you are yet to burst her campaign, there is nothing you can do than to stay vigilant.

Allowing you access to her phone is a reverse psychology instinct, you are only seeing what she wants you to see. I tell you a girl can be under your roof, arrange meet with another guy, have you drive her there, do her thing and even get you to drive her back home without you ever suspecting foul play.

This generation is smart in immorality than you can hope possible.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by vinzita1(m): 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
������
Just let the sleeping dog lie down jejely.

U are seeking for the truth
The day you will come across the truth
You will be sad

Just maintain yourself,be happy,enjoy your life to the fullest.

The day the holy one will uncover the truth, u will have strength to bear it.

So chill, be happy and be good.

Don't overdo things.

Even to her

Don't invest in her..

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
Lay off the whole thing for a while let her think you don’t suspect her.

Act like you trust her 100% but truly don’t keep your eyes open but don’t act too suspicious, you will catch her this way very easily.

Don’t act like the jealous over paranoia boyfriend you are acting like right now, that way she will always be extra careful. Just relax let her get comfortable that way if she’s truly cheating she will slip easily.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by Fox41: 8:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
undecided undecided
Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by faceLAGOS: 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
Naija girl sad
Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by Suunnn(f): 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
udofia234:

I have an issue at hand, I'm in a serious relationship with a lady, in fact I intend marrying her, she spends her weekend with me, during her working days I check on her at her place of work and she's always there, she's so committed.

Just this Monday! A friend of mine said he saw her come to the shopping mall with a guy and the way they where on each other he's suspecting she's dating the guy, I just waved it off because I still went to her office that day and I saw her myself and that there's no way she could be the one, he felt embarrassed, so I told him anytime he sees them together again he should snap them and call me if I'm around that area I'll come see for my self.

After I got the info I never changed towards he and neither did I ask her about it, she even allowed me check her phone, I read through her msg, watttapp, Twitter, fb and others! guys I no see anything!!!

so I had that confidence that she ain't cheating on me, I mean she would have left a trace for me to know, she acts normal, she never changed towards me.

This time I intensified my checking on her and calls her regularly and when ever she didn't pick up she'll call me back apologizing.

Her movements and phones are crystal clean! I know my friend cannot lie to me cos he recognises her even in the dark! I'm hot on the inside knowing she's doing something behind me and I can't even trace anything. Before confronting her on anything I need to be sure she's really cheating....

To the wise men and women in the house! I wan catch her red handed or how do I unravel this mystery!

Need to be sure before taking action

Yea i love that, at least with bonafide prove

I feel and think you should keep an inner eye on her, and that your friend.

Yea that your friend who tells you this and that, anything is possible. Keep trust aside and follow your inner instinct, focus..

Contact me for your academic assignment, articles,, research works,,, thesis. WhatsApp Me..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by Chris2863(m): 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
If you have a laptop, mention me op.

1 Like

Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by Faber(m): 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
Area toto way we dey manage, e reach ur turn you want personalize am. See op, in gut we trust, trust your gut feelings. Just be smart about that.

5 Likes

Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by udofia234(m): 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
Flora2Sweet:
Lol, smart Gril grin

I put it to you, that ur Serious Gf might have other phones she's not letting u know of grin

My friends gf stay's with Him 24/7 they both work in the same company but different Departments..

but how baba
Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by udofia234(m): 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
adontcare:

hmmm
Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by udofia234(m): 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
[quote author=Flora2Sweet post=119032698]Lol, smart Gril grin

Just dig deeper my guy, just for sanity sake[/quote

hmmm
Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by udofia234(m): 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
Flora2Sweet:
Lol, smart Gril grin

I'll try harder
Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by udofia234(m): 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
adontcare:

Noted
Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by udofia234(m): 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
allowing you to go through her phone is one of the oldest trick in her books ,she might have another phone and another sim ,stop acting like you suspect her ,i another thing that makes her far ahead of you , monitor her with person discreetly,, for like 1-3 months

I'm confused whether to believe my friend or her?
Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by udofia234(m): 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
JustPowerApps:
You just got hooked to a pro in the game cheesy If some girls show you their cheating plan, you will realise the devil is learning where dem dey cool
However, since you are yet to burst her campaign, there is nothing you can do than to stay vigilant.

Allowing you access to her phone is a reverse psychology instinct, you are only seeing what she wants you to see. I tell you a girl can be under your roof, arrange meet with another guy, have you drive her there, do her thing and even get you to drive her back home without you ever suspecting foul play.

This generation is smart in immorality than you can hope possible.

wetin u advice me to do na? I need a proof
Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by udofia234(m): 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
vinzita1:
������ Just let the sleeping dog lie down jejely.
U are seeking for the truth The day you will come across the truth You will be sad
Just maintain yourself,be happy,enjoy your life to the fullest.
The day the holy one will uncover the truth, u will have strength to bear it.
So chill, be happy and be good.

Don't overdo things.

Even to her

Don't invest in her..

are u saying I shouldn't dig further?
Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by udofia234(m): 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
Rokiatu45:
Lay off the whole thing for a while let her think you don’t suspect her.

Act like you trust her 100% but truly don’t keep your eyes open but don’t act too suspicious, you will catch her this way very easily.

Don’t act like the jealous over paranoia boyfriend you are acting like right now, that way she will always be extra careful. Just relax let her get comfortable that way if she’s truly cheating she will slip easily.

noted
Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by udofia234(m): 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
[quote author=Suunnn post=119035138]
Need to be sure before taking action

Yea i love that, at least with bonafide prove

I feel and think you should keep an inner eye on her, and that your friend.

Yea that your friend who tells you this and that, anything is possible. Keep trust aside and follow your inner instinct, focus..[/quote

ok

1 Like

Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by Nonexisting1: 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
Just look at how this full grown man is giving himself unnecessary high BP just because of a Nigerian girl. The same Nigerian girls that can be white by 8:00am and turn black by 8:01am. I'm done advising simps.

6 Likes

Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by Oche211(m): 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
The girl is being smart and you have to be 5 steps ahead of her if you are to catch her.

Start by hacking her phone.
Get a powerful spyware; even if it means paying certain subscriptions and install it on her phone.
Give it permission to record everything including her locations, voice calls, Whatsapp, Facebook, etc

You can also hire a private investigator to follow her and take pics.

Go through her social media post and fish out suspicious comments and you will have your answers too.

The other guy may be crazy about her in his comments and also post her on his own wall.

Go to any length to catch her if she's truly cheating cos you can afford to wed a h*e bro.

3 Likes

Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by frozen70(f): 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
udofia234:

I pity you

Of all the issues in this life, your worries are about a faithful lady and how to catch her cheating on you

Why are you giving yourself so much worries especially where there are no reasons for such

Anyway deal with it

You just want to develop BP where it's not even needed

2 Likes

Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by Das1mama: 12:16am On Dec 10, 2022
OP pls keep me BUSY with WORK as a SPY 247 info. NO ADDITION, NO REDUCTION. location and other details?
Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by OriOko88(m): 12:35am On Dec 10, 2022
cool
Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by Rexymania(m): 12:37am On Dec 10, 2022
You're below 30, I'd advise you leave her alone and play along. She'll reveal herself to you somehow

4 Likes

Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by udofia234(m): 1:31am On Dec 10, 2022
Rexymania:
You're below 30, I'd advise you leave her alone and play along. She'll reveal herself to you somehow

Noted boss
Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by udofia234(m): 1:31am On Dec 10, 2022
Das1mama:
OP pls keep me BUSY with WORK as a SPY 247 info. NO ADDITION, NO REDUCTION. location and other details?

Hmmm!!!
Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by udofia234(m): 1:32am On Dec 10, 2022
frozen70:

I pity you

Of all the issues in this life, your worries are about a faithful lady and how to catch her cheating on you

Why are you giving yourself so much worries especially where there are no reasons for such

Anyway deal with it

You just want to develop BP where it's not even needed

Hmmm!!! So I should zero my mind on her charting on me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? / Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! / Cool Private 'Romantic' Swimming Pool In Surulere??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.