Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

If You Have A Small Joystick,its Better You Marry A Virgin. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have A Small Joystick,its Better You Marry A Virgin. (2494 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / "Its Better To Share A Rich Married Man Than Be With A Broke Single Guy" / Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have A Small Joystick,its Better You Marry A Virgin. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
A virgin is not too expose to “different sizes"(d**ks),so IT will be easier for her to manage and get use to a small penis..But a lady that is used to receiving diffierent sizes will find IT hard to remain faithful to her man that has a small size penis..And that is reason why even t guys with both big or small joystick prefer marrying virgins..This is just an advice and a point of view though...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have A Small Joystick,its Better You Marry A Virgin. by Loop1: 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
grin
Re: If You Have A Small Joystick,its Better You Marry A Virgin. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
My dear, u can make a woman go crazy with that tiny dick...It all depends on how u use it...

6 Likes

Re: If You Have A Small Joystick,its Better You Marry A Virgin. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
If u want to give a pleasure to ur woman...Size of a kondo is not always the answer sha..

Whether the girl is virgin or nah, F0REPLAY is a MUST everytime a couple gets intimate..Men shud learn how to eat NUNU like as if his life depends on it and ladies must demand climax..

2 Likes

Re: If You Have A Small Joystick,its Better You Marry A Virgin. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
If u want to give a pleasure to ur woman...Size of a kondo is not always the answer sha..

Whether the girl is virgin or nah, F0REPLAY is a MUST everytime a couple gets intimate..Men shud learn how to eat NUNU like as if his life depends on it and ladies must demand climax..

Sister grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Have A Small Joystick,its Better You Marry A Virgin. by FemiEddy(m): 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Whether the girl is virgin or nah, F0REPLAY is a MUST everytime a couple gets intimate..Men shud learn how to [b]eat NUNU like as if his life depends on it [/b]and ladies must demand climax..
u dont mean it? grin grin grin u are not serious o grin

1 Like

Re: If You Have A Small Joystick,its Better You Marry A Virgin. by Loop1: 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
mhizesther:
My dear, u can make a woman go crazy with that tiny dick...It all depends on how u use it...

I don't know how to use mine .please can you teach me ?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Have A Small Joystick,its Better You Marry A Virgin. by Slayer2: 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

So IamJ gives you climax?

Re: If You Have A Small Joystick,its Better You Marry A Virgin. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
Loop1:

I don't know how to use mine .please can you teach me ?

Lol no maybe IamKashyBaby could help u out
Re: If You Have A Small Joystick,its Better You Marry A Virgin. by glorex(m): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
mhizesther:

my friend how are you?
Re: If You Have A Small Joystick,its Better You Marry A Virgin. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
I am the OP.I don't have a small dick at all.I am happy to say mine is 9inch.so u can see its nt even all women that can take this in their...am just advising men that have small dicks
Re: If You Have A Small Joystick,its Better You Marry A Virgin. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
grin
Re: If You Have A Small Joystick,its Better You Marry A Virgin. by Loop1: 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
mhizesther:

It's your experience I want not hers .
Re: If You Have A Small Joystick,its Better You Marry A Virgin. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
Even virgin like big cassava grin.
Re: If You Have A Small Joystick,its Better You Marry A Virgin. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
FemiEddy:

u dont mean it? grin grin grin u are not serious o grin

cheesy

I always say it like i mean it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have A Small Joystick,its Better You Marry A Virgin. by Raydan(f): 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
gatelogic:
A virgin is not too expose to “different sizes"(d**ks),so IT will be easier for her to manage and get use to a small penis..But a lady that is used to receiving diffierent sizes will find IT hard to remain faithful to her man that has a small size penis..And that is reason why even t guys with both big or small joystick prefer marrying virgins..This is just an advice and a point of view though...

WHY??
Re: If You Have A Small Joystick,its Better You Marry A Virgin. by gGGODDd(m): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
mhizesther:

Sister grin grin grin
sucking or eating it is bullsh!t. first time I made the attempt it was so horrible as the smell that welcomed my face was not a friendly one, I could not move my face further or closer to d vagina knowing fully well the ordour is oozin out from it. dat instant my organ shrinked off n I lost the sexual appetite bcus of what I perceived. I just cannot, fingering turns ladies on better than sucking or eating there. no 4kin way
Re: If You Have A Small Joystick,its Better You Marry A Virgin. by itsRhamzy: 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
mhizesther:
babe you fine o.. Can I slide on ya DM?
Re: If You Have A Small Joystick,its Better You Marry A Virgin. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
grin grin
Re: If You Have A Small Joystick,its Better You Marry A Virgin. by Flow23(m): 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
@ Op even 9" is relatively small. I'll urge you to learn about the female Ugs.
Re: If You Have A Small Joystick,its Better You Marry A Virgin. by TheKabal: 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
gatelogic:
I am the OP.I don't have a small dick at all.I am happy to say mine is 9inch.so u can see its nt even all women that can take this in their...am just advising men that have small dicks

empty wallet.
Re: If You Have A Small Joystick,its Better You Marry A Virgin. by bitchcrafts: 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
grin

A virgin that will soon want to explore abi? Dey there dey deceive youtself!

1 Like

Re: If You Have A Small Joystick,its Better You Marry A Virgin. by bitchcrafts: 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
gGGODDd:
sucking or eating it is bullsh!t. first time I made the attempt it was so horrible as the smell that welcomed my face was not a friendly one, I could not move my face further or closer to d vagina knowing fully well the ordour is oozin out from it. dat instant my organ shrinked off n I lost the sexual appetite bcus of what I perceived. I just cannot, fingering turns ladies on better than sucking or eating there. no 4kin way
grin sorry oh
Re: If You Have A Small Joystick,its Better You Marry A Virgin. by gentlegenius(m): 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
mhizesther:
What about girls that has received lots and lots of huge dicks? Will a small one not turn them off?
Re: If You Have A Small Joystick,its Better You Marry A Virgin. by gentlegenius(m): 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
gatelogic:
I think you are making some sense here.
Re: If You Have A Small Joystick,its Better You Marry A Virgin. by Harwoyeez(m): 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
Kashy baby, I doubt u can marry someone who can't eat ur NUNU. grin grin
IamKashyBaby:

Re: If You Have A Small Joystick,its Better You Marry A Virgin. by gentlegenius(m): 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sabrina18:
Even virgin like big cassava grin.
No. They don't.
Only a sight of it can scare the life out of them.

2 Likes

Re: If You Have A Small Joystick,its Better You Marry A Virgin. by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 22, 2017
Harwoyeez:
Kashy baby, I doubt u can marry someone who can't eat ur NUNU. grin grin

Hahahah...not juz a puzzy eater sha but he must have a Masters Degree on how to eat my NUNU with pleasure with his thick soft lips wink

Not all men knows how to eat a sweet tender juicy NUNU grin

Re: If You Have A Small Joystick,its Better You Marry A Virgin. by Harwoyeez(m): 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
If d NUNU is neat and inviting without any smell grin, why not.....
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahah...not juz a puzzy eater sha but he must have a Masters Degree on how to eat my NUNU with pleasure with his thick soft lips wink

Not all men knows how to eat a sweet tender juicy NUNU grin

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Left Me Nd Now She's On A Wrong Path..! Needs Help Ugently / Four Things Women Hate During Sex According To Curvy Actress, Shyngle (Video) / My Ex- Girl Friend Resume Conversation With Me. Pls Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.