Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

My Roommates Boyfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Roommates Boyfriend (5234 Views)

LADIES: 5 Side Effects Of Having Male Only Roommates / What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates / Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2010
trouble sleep,yanga go wake am.una dey find trouble.if yawa gas grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by lexzybaba(m): 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2010
u dey craz
na wish kind TV una dey watch till that tym
even if na you get CNN or BBC
3-4am yeeee!!!!!
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by Dokki: 1:00am On Mar 07, 2010
Sound like there is more to this story,

We will stay tuned, i am sure you hear alot of that on TV at 3am in the morning grin

Play or be played,

D
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by kenuoyibo(m): 3:30am On Mar 07, 2010
well, whatever you do , ensure that neither you nor the guy crosses the line i.e keep a safe distance. Mind what you watch together. Your roommate seems to trust you, dont betray her trust,because you wont like the consequence from her own end, okay?
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by damilola15: 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2010
Watching TV till 3/4 wink wink wink wink
so how do u both react to d@ kiss kiss/ erotic kiss kiss scene.
Honey wouldn't u go 2 work the following day?
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by inumidunk(f): 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2010
there is something you need to ask your self? why is it that he check on his girlfriend at the exact time she is not around or why is it that he comes late at night when his girl might have gone to bed? come on girl he just need an excuse for him to flirt with you if not he might just stick around for a few minute not many hours, you have to find a way to stop it or you miight end up been blamed undecided
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by Tolulop001(f): 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2010
@ poster
dont come here and act all innocent,
that is how it always starts
why on earth are u on a sofa with roomie's dude till 3,4am?
would u like it if it were done to you *shakes head*
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by Kratos007(m): 8:30am On Mar 09, 2010
hmmmn, interesting. what exactly do you both really do when lying down on the couch?
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by kunle75(m): 9:28am On Mar 09, 2010
@poster,

i hear u oooooooooooooo,na only TV u dey wacth now ,sooner than later u pple will start wtching smthing else,hmm ole nie,u are flirting BIG TIME.
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by galatico(m): 11:41am On Mar 09, 2010
Bullsh**t !!!
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by Turiano(m): 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2010
kenuoyibo:

well, whatever you do , ensure that neither you nor the guy crosses the line i.e keep a safe distance. Mind what you watch together. Your roommate seems to trust you, dont betray her trust,because you wont like the consequence from her own end, okay?
totally agree wit u.
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by AreU4real: 7:20am On Mar 10, 2010
Your just asking for trouble,what if the situation was reversed, how would you feel if you found your roommate hangin' out with your man like that? THINK!
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by solodox(m): 2:34pm On Mar 12, 2010
girl listen and listen good,
from the bla bla bla you did here its obvious that you're d one your room-mate/friend should be worried about as its glaring that somewhere in your subconscious (i put it to you) you do want him to do something to/with you, in my neutral opinion i'd say if you want to clear you obviously bugged conscience just have a chat with your room-mate about her boy staying till 4am!!! (wait a min, tv no dey him house?)
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by Meldrick(m): 3:02pm On Mar 12, 2010
@ poster

HUSBAND SNATCHER PERSONIFIED.
You just have one post or u had a fresh registratn.
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by agabaI23(m): 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2010
Meldrick:

@ poster

HUSBAND SNATCHER PERSONIFIED.
You just have one post or u had a fresh registratn.
She is an old member.
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by sugafoot(m): 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2010
It's like u are asking us for permission to ''F'' this guy. Am sure u have hot legs in those mini transparent nightie u wear lying on the d couch, anyway u have my permission but use rain coat oh & don't forget to give us the gist u naughty slut!
Re: My Roommates Boyfriend by onlykach: 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2010
Come watch tv till 3am - 4am i want to be be your girlfriend's boyfriend, and enjoy what you can offer till 4am i am enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Now Who Should Sacrifice Here And What Is Sacrifice Anyway / ***** Romance On 2go **** / Let's Play A Game By Answering Selected Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.