Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,216 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. (13944 Views)

Disadvantage Of A Beautiful Girlfriend / Why Your Beautiful Girlfriend Will Always Cheat On You / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2011
been dating this wonderful girl for two years now just before i finished university.she is very beautiful.But lately, she has been acting too insecure and is getting on my nerves. she always want me to promise promise, always want more assurance that i wont leave her,she goes into my Facebook accounts reading all my chats with my friends and always complain that i talk about girls with my friends,is really pissing me off,i always believe that beautiful girls are very secured people, but she is acting otherwise.
am currently on training outside the current, and she has been acting too insecure,telling me that i need to show more love,more more more ,

i beg jooo,should i die because i love a girl.
seriously,am trying my best for this girl, and i don't know what else to do to actually convince her how much i love her,

Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by Sijo01(f): 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2011
No don't kill urself!
mayb dat current u said u'r in is too hot.
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by otokx(m): 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2011
please show her more more more love,
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2011
seriously,am trying.is just that she loves attention alot and when she is not getting it,she feels i don't really love her.
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by r231(m): 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2011
dont worry its a girl thing

it happens everywhere

just try and pay her more attention
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by chikeorji123(m): 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2011
may be stay with her 24/7 if u have the time she ill get tired of u grin.u even get lucky she need ur attention at least it's show that u are ontop the game. cool cool

1 Like

Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by allure1(f): 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2011
Keep assuring her.
may be there is something u r nt telling us. . . like doing something that makes her doubt ur honesty. undecided
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by mikkymoi(m): 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2011
Do her more, grin grin grin
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2011
Confidence is not about beauty but about character!

In your reasoning, ugly girls should beg their guys on their knees to come back each time they are heading out!
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by thirdeye(m): 7:37am On Sep 21, 2011
Wear her out with Kinni! grin grin then she will get tired of pestering you, lol
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by Bluhazel: 7:42am On Sep 21, 2011
@ Poster
just like someone as already said here, very beautiful girls always crave for attention a lot. Maybe you are not showing the type of attention you used to show her when you were trying to woo her or at the beginning of you relationship. Just try showing her more more more attention.
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by promire2004(f): 8:00am On Sep 21, 2011
@poster, for me i'd say it aint as bad as you see it. There must be a very good reason for her attitude. I guess she has put so much into the relationship and has also made up her mind to love you sincerely. What do you then expect, i'm a lady and i know exactly how guys behave. You guys aint ever tired of oogling at pretty ladies out there, forgetting the fact that you've got an angel right beside you. If you ask me, i'd say you've got a sweet and loving caring. This girl needs her love to be reciprocated but she ain't getting enough. Just shower her with much love. And it must be from your heart oh!
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by Nayah(f): 8:37am On Sep 21, 2011
Good morning poster, a lot of women are like this I mean they always want to be secured, to be engaged and have a certain security, this is one of the consequences of the society pressure for women which want them to be married at certain age, but listen if you're in love with her just try to discuss seriously with her telling her, there's no need to be insecure and she has to have more confidence, even in life or else she might lose a lot

Then, stop saying her everyday you're in love because it's a personal work she has to do, she has to figure this out personally, of course you'll help her by taking care of her, keep on being sweet and listening to her
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by horny4u(f): 8:37am On Sep 21, 2011
r231:

dont worry its a girl thing

it happens everywhere

just try and pay her more attention

Fantastic answer !!!

@OP
she will have to gain confidence herself, beautiful girls are the most insecure in my opinion and its an unattractive trait but most girls do it.
I think i ask my man at least 5 times a day if he thinks my bum is going down (its not) just ressure her as much as you can.
Really explain to her that she has to have more confidence in herself, its the dignified thing to do.
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by Bestglo(f): 8:45am On Sep 21, 2011
@op,what has beauty got to do with it? undecided

btw,i think what your girl needs is continous assurance
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by blank(f): 8:56am On Sep 21, 2011
Why not ask her what u would do that will be interpreted as showing love and do it? It is possible u r doing something else and thinking u are showing love but it is not what she wants. Do not work based on assumptions just ask her.
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by mind7: 9:49am On Sep 21, 2011
If you love her that much too make plans to marry her, because that is really what she is asking for.
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by liberty27(m): 10:08am On Sep 21, 2011
Or maybe, cos she's pretty, some peeps ard her are duin some counter wooing, with lots of attention and surprises, and then she might just be comparing u with som1 n feel u ain't. My say is: u try d best u can, spring in good surprises at times,,,and listen more. She might be saying something else.

And, ladies also admire young acheivers, not just d men admiring pretty ladies, so make up your whole mind and stay on choice.
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by simplygray(m): 10:13am On Sep 21, 2011
mind7:

If you love her that much too make plans to marry her, because that is really what she is asking for.

GBAM, GBAM.
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by femmy2010(m): 10:13am On Sep 21, 2011
She loves and all she need is to be double convinced you would always be there.
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by sylve11: 10:46am On Sep 21, 2011
Good girl who deserves a better man. smiley cool
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by blakmonsta: 10:53am On Sep 21, 2011
when a woman starts getting insecure like that, my adice is as follows:

1. reassure her and let her know that it annoys you. a woman that really loves you wont do things that she knows annoy you.

2. if she stops bothering you, then set reminders etc and start reassuring her when she does not ask for it, at more sensible intervals, at a pace you know WILL NEVER SLOW DOWN TILL YOU DIE. do not over coddle her or u are setting yourself up for suffering.

3. if she continues to disturb you after this then she is the weak insecure type and staying with her will eventually be your downfall. your marriage will be a disaster and she will eventually drive you out (and she will realise it, but she is too weak to keep her mouth shut so she will just drive you insane and cry about it afterwards). if you are wise you wwill forget her beauty and leave her for some other unfortunate mugu.

not all girls are like that, only wweak ones. just like not all men are cheating bastards.
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by wilxz(m): 11:04am On Sep 21, 2011
@ poster,
I had a similar experience once, no matter what u do or say she will always want more assurance, at a point i got lost for words. I think the only thing she is looking for is a promise of marriage or an engagement ring. But bro. dont do any of these two, cause then u're hooked.
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by tellwisdom: 11:08am On Sep 21, 2011
MUMU, NA NIGERIAN GURL YOU DEY FALL IN LOVE WITH. It would be better you wrap yourself with NAKEDD wire, than goin close to those gurls. U see ur life naw? angry angry angry
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by edipat: 11:09am On Sep 21, 2011
Shes percivin smtin negative so just make sure u'r free nd clean
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by ariblaze(m): 11:11am On Sep 21, 2011
contrary to what is been said here. . .

i dont think the girl is insecure

she may feel unsecured in your relationship with her

solution?

reassurance , call her when you can , texts sms etc

that said whatever made you give her access to your fb account?
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2011
[b]thanks guys, about last year,some distance came in,so i acted like i don't really trust her, that was last year,but i have been very serious with her and always tell her i will marry her when the time is right for two of us. She is 20 years old and would graduate in about three months,am 28 years old .she keeps complaining that she feels i may leave her anytime to marry someone else, the honest truths is,i don't have such feelings, i really do love her, but she keeps thinking otherwise,she always want more assurance. i used to tell her that i will like to marry before i am 30, and she keep saying she wont be ready by the time i will be 30, seriously, this girl just want my dreams,plans, aspirations to fall within her own goals, many times, she has discouraged me to take up opportunities to be away from her,she did everything to make sure i did not travel for this training am currently doing abroad (4months) , just because she doesn't want us separated.
even as much as i love this girl, i dont want someone to keep discouraging me at every opportunity that wants to take me away from her,

[/b]
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by ebonyvibe(f): 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2011
Maybe because you make her feel that way constantly reassure her you will see her grow in self confidence
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by horny4u(f): 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2011
She is a baby and is bored, and she thinks you are a project.
Tell her to face her books jo, embarassed
There is not much you can do to help her.
Follow your dreams she will thank you in future for making a success of yourself and setting a good example for her.
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by MMM2(m): 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2011
am so sick of love song embarassed
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2011
goodsegs:

been dating this wonderful girl for two years now just before i finished university.she is very beautiful.But lately, she has been acting too insecure and is getting on my nerves. she always want me to promise promise, always want more assurance that i wont leave her,she goes into my Facebook accounts reading all my chats with my friends and always complain that i talk about girls with my friends,is really pissing me off,i always believe that beautiful girls are very secured people, but she is acting otherwise.
am currently on training outside the current, and she has been acting too insecure,telling me that i need to show more love,more more more ,

i beg jooo,should i die because i love a girl.
seriously,am trying my best for this girl, and i don't know what else to do to actually convince her how much i love her,

insecurity is a relationship killer, and funny enough there is simply no cure,

i am passing through the same issue right now, and i simply don't know how else to deal with the issue.

sometimes i just feel like quitting rather than have her keep doubting every word i say,

if you find away out of this please let me no, before i give up,
Re: My Totally Beautiful Girlfriend Is Extremely Insecure. by SisiKill1: 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2011
M M M:

am so sick of love song embarassed
So tired of tears embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? / A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) / Pictures Vaseline Crew Legends Can Relate To (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.