Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:40 PM

What Is Wrong With Nigeria And Nigerians - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Nigeria And Nigerians (568 Views)

Nigeria And Abroad Dating? / My Problem With Nigeria Girls / It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Nigeria And Nigerians by realestniggah: 9:26am On Sep 22, 2017
We have infinite patience for the wrong things -bad governance, poor customer service, etc. we pride ourselves in having infinite patience for the wrong things. “Nigeria is different” “Things work differently here” bla bla….Religion Sudden breakthrough mentality. Praying is ranked higher than hard work value the wrong things expensive cars on bad roads or aspiring to own one some day take pride in living unaffordable lifestyles yet we are more likely to die in a medical emergency due to poor health care and emergency facilities big churches, rich pastors, everybody is seeking salvation yet we are all mostly corrupt, unfaithful and wicked to our neighbors

All these result in a low average IQ. Online and offline, our conversations are barely ever intellectual. Ask a question and our responses are usually basic and mostly obvious and that is when we are not using the bible and religion to hide our lack of intelligence.

I am not a saint, just humble enough to accept that I am a net contributor to Nigeria’s problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigeria And Nigerians by FvckShiT(m): 9:29am On Sep 22, 2017
Fûçk! grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigeria And Nigerians by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 22, 2017

Hmmm
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigeria And Nigerians by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 22, 2017
realestniggah:
We have infinite patience for the wrong things -bad governance, poor customer service, etc. we pride ourselves in having infinite patience for the wrong things. “Nigeria is different” “Things work differently here” bla bla….Religion Sudden breakthrough mentality. Praying is ranked higher than hard work value the wrong things expensive cars on bad roads or aspiring to own one some day take pride in living unaffordable lifestyles yet we are more likely to die in a medical emergency due to poor health care and emergency facilities big churches, rich pastors, everybody is seeking salvation yet we are all mostly corrupt, unfaithful and wicked to our neighbors

All these result in a low average IQ. Online and offline, our conversations are barely ever intellectual. Ask a question and our responses are usually basic and mostly obvious and that is when we are not using the bible and religion to hide our lack of intelligence.

I am not a saint, just humble enough to accept that I am a net contributor to Nigeria’s problems.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

All My Ladies:what Does He Take You For? / Advise Your Father To Divorce Your Mother And Marry Me”- Kannywood Actress / My Open Marriage Proposal To Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.