Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

My Problem With Nigeria Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Problem With Nigeria Girls (44402 Views)

Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 8:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
Dear women,

Dating is not employment. You should not be maintained by the guy you are dating. If you're broke, get a job, not a boyfriend. If you say "love is caring", why must it be your boyfriend that must care financially for you? If you really believe that, why can't you financially care for him too? Do you hate him? Stop this Jezebelic manipulations. It is called entitlement mentality!

792 Likes 72 Shares

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
No be by force to date. If you no wan feed another person daughter, then NO DATE. tongue
Simple!!! tongue

172 Likes 36 Shares

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Foreseer: 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
My brother goodharddick, tel them abeg.

And it's not as if na only your goodharddick go de slam the pvsssyy ooh grin grin

Other investors go follow you de sample the kpormo.

282 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
Foreseer:
My brother goodharddick, tel them abeg.

And it's not as if na only your goodharddick go de slam the pvsssyy ooh grin grin

Other investors go follow you de sample the kpormo.

Increase the volume comrade! grin grin

205 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
Beebah2000:
No be by force to date. If you no wan feed another person daughter, then NO DATE. tongue
Simple!!! tongue

You seem pained and hurt by the post?

373 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Aboks(m): 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
who dating help wen olosho full everywere
no stress, no spending unnecessarily

167 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
Aboks:
who dating help wen olosho full everywere

no stress, no spending unnecessarily

grin grin guys just dey para this night !

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Aboks(m): 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
GooodHardDick:

grin grin guys just dey para this night !
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by silverlinen(m): 9:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
Damn....who does dating this days, real niggas don't do those stuffs anymore. Only simps do dating shit.
All them bitches don turn dating to billing update.

197 Likes 19 Shares

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Blunttruth: 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Dear women,

Dating is not employment. You should not be maintained by the guy you are dating. If you're broke, get a job, not a boyfriend. If you say "love is caring", why must it be your boyfriend that must care financially for you? If you really believe that, why can't you financially care for him too? Do you hate him? Stop this Jezebelic manipulations. It is called entitlement mentality!
It's so hard to take you seriously with such a moniker cheesy

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
silverlinen:
Damn....who does dating this days, real niggas don't do those stuffs anymore. Only simps do dating shit.
All them bitches don turn dating to billing update.

Omo my guys dey para this night grin grin .. You must be a real niggar!

Na this kind comments dey sweet me!!

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by toujurs: 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
You mean after giving them your moniker, they still charge you money, wahala o.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Blunttruth:

It's so hard to take you seriously with such a moniker cheesy

OG, I represent my moniker grin . However, forget my moniker and grab the message!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
toujurs:
You mean after giving them your moniker, they still charge you money, wahala o.

Gee, Nigeria girls now thinks relationships is an employment opportunity to loot and reloot!

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
Who else also noticed that Nairaland females ain't commenting? grin

The post really pain dem no be small

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by talk2hb1(m): 9:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
Beebah2000:
Simple!!! tongue
Do You Know That
Prostitutes are just about the only honest women you can ever find because they tell you the price upfront...
undecided

282 Likes 29 Shares

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Foreseer: 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Increase the volume comrade! grin grin
You wey know grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by goshikid: 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
You dy remind me of my Ex gf.. That babe dy always broke.. She go get money but she go dy expect you make you do everything give am as if you be her papa. Everytime i dy Hungry, na so i dump am o.. I no want make person come use hunger finish my career embarassed

167 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Polynek(m): 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
Bitter truth undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by pansophist(m): 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
Our resident twins UyaiIncomparabl and iyaebe will not agree with you. For them, love and money go hand in hand.

Pay as you go. They want their men to adhere to 20th-century roles where it benefits them, but they want to be 21st-century women with progressive laws.

It's a man's duty to be a provider, no wahala, but somehow, it's not a woman's duty to be a virgin, and accept to be the fourth wife.

Why the selective application of culture? Its also against the bible to pay a bride price to non-virgin (Exodus 22;16-17), should we adhere to that one? Lol. For women like that, double standard IS the standard.

The threshold of their ''love'' is inversely proportional to the depth of his pocket. For better for stay, for worse for astray. Modernism when it favors them, traditionalism where modernism doesn't favor them. Now I understand why they are seen as a weaker vessel.

To be so inconsistent, without the mental trigger to detect one's inconsistency, where cognitive dissonance is a way of life, with no sense of mutualism, but to just take and take.

The disappearance of their character when they shamelessly defend their selfishness masked under culture, while being genuinely shocked that there is an entire world built on moral conduct outside their delusional brain.

May God help us navigate this terrain of karashikas called modern women. In Jesus' name. Amen. grin

99 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 10:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
goshikid:
You dy remind me of my Ex gf.. That babe dy always broke.. She go get money but she go dy expect you make you do everything give am as if you be her papa. Everytime i dy Hungry, na so i dump am o.. I no want make person come use hunger finish my career embarassed

Gee, e be like say she think say u be her papa! I'm glad you dumped her ass! Nigeria girls are full of entitlement mentality!

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
Polynek:
Bitter truth undecided

Increase the volume comrade!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by GooodHardDick: 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
pansophist:
Our resident twins UyaiIncomparabl and iyaebe will not agree with you. For them, love and money goes hand in hand. Pay as you go grin

grin OG, those ones na Olosho from day one nah!!

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by womenareapess: 11:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Dear women,

the truth is always bitter undecided

Simp will be simp and there is no amount of wisdom throw on them can change there decay mindset!
But we must preach and let who has ear should listen

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by luminouz(m): 11:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Dear women,

Broke guy...shut your trap!!! grin
Misogynist oshi... Alfa Mail wink
If you don't have money, Goan hustle....or na me go fuq your gf wink

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
GooodHardDick:

You seem pained and hurt by the post?
Nope, I am not.
E no go pain because I no be gold digger. tongue
Hehehehe grin tongue

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
talk2hb1:

Do You Know That
Prostitutes are just about the only honest women you can ever find because they tell you the price upfront...
undecided
price of wetin again?
PĂșssy??

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
pansophist:
Our resident twins UyaiIncom parabl and iya.ebe will not agree with you. For them, love and money goes hand in hand. Pay as you go grin

My dear, leave this your westernized mindset in that abroad that you are in. Over here, we are Africans and we should behave like one. We are gradually throwing away our heritage and culture as of old in the name of feminism.

Men are by nature, total providers. Women will just assist when it's necessary. That's how I was taught and I adore the teachings. It has served me well. Even the Bible and Holy Quran command that a man should be 100% a provider in his home. It's just that our heritage has gone to the dogs and men of nowadays are so lazy and looking for working-class women so they will stop working and leech off them. I can't be that woman.

So, who are you a mere mortal to disobey God's commandment when he has stamped it?

Just get your acts together and start doing better. Or you just stay put forever there in that your abroad and be with whitey. Better learn to open your hand. Aka chi chi chi is not good.

42 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by abokikhalifa: 11:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
Beebah2000:
Simple!!! tongue
I never new dating is all about feeding another mans daughter ?

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:36pm On Mar 16, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Dear women,

But, men are entitled too. I was chatting with a guy last night and he begged me for airtime. We hadn't even gone half way and this guy just started laying down his life problems for me.

Fine and fresh guy o. I told him I would not send him. And that I don't give men my money. He called me " Olosho" and all other nonsense insults your gender uses when they can't have their way.

Guess what I did? I blocked the idiot. Yes, na me talk am.

50 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Problem With Nigeria Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
GooodHardDick:

grin OG, my mom and female family members na Olosho from day one nah!!

OMG! cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels / Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? / Sadiq Saleh Jambo And Fatima Abacha Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.