Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,632 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee (36026 Views)

Nairalander Simple Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by Alariwo2: 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
This one wey your belle shoot out pass your johnny so..

Hope you can still stand and see it cos women of nowadays no dey joke with am.

1 Like

Re: Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by fortunechy(m): 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
the girl is older than him
Re: Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by Wishaky(f): 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
Waoooo, so cute, God bless your home.
Re: Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by solid3(m): 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
See how they fit each other like garri and groundnuts, another friday and my future wife will be vandalized somewhere again this weekend, i just hope they wont ruin the engine before i finally meet the foolish' girl..... angry

May it be unto you as you pray.
Re: Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by motun2017(f): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
See how they fit each other like garri and groundnuts, another friday and my future wife will be vandalized somewhere again this weekend, i just hope they wont ruin the engine before i finally meet the foolish' girl..... angry
lmaooo yyyy
Re: Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by tivta(m): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lucky "bastard "
Re: Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by popsyleo1: 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
What is the need for all these
Re: Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by ejlive: 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
lollypeezle:
Don't say the girl is lucky, they are both lucky to have each other. Marriage is for both gender and not for the female folks alone

U NO GO UNDERSTAND
Re: Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by Pweetyjuddy(f): 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
Jez simple and responsible
Re: Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by hAlexandro(m): 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hml they perfectly fit
Re: Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by Psoul(m): 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
....And they are ManUtd fans. No wonder
Man U fan always do things the matured way.
Not all those childish pre-wedding nonsense we see everyday.
I love Man U and their fans. They hardly make noise even when they achieve those things others think should
make one wanna make noise.

Happy Married Life in advance , bro and sis.
Re: Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by Pain(m): 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Cool and Real
Re: Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
elMacho:
check out this cute pre wedding pictures of a Nairalander and his fiancee
cc: lalasticlala
cc: Royalboy
F.P. please
Congrats bro, I wish you successful wedding.
Re: Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by Etizz: 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
soberdrunk:

hahahahaha.... iddiot man, u come hopeless u go hopeless... ...

u make me laugh, don't really mean the iddiot though

1 Like

Re: Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by soberdrunk(m): 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
Etizz:

hahahahaha.... iddiot man, u come hopeless u go hopeless... ...

u make me laugh, don't really mean the iddiot though

Bros you should empowerement me, i am a barbing" grin
Re: Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by degamemaster(m): 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
I can bet my phone that his wife is quite older than him. Broseley you go fit carry? Congratulations and happy married life!
Re: Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
ejlive:
i would say the girl is very lucky to ve hooked this fine young man
Why evuls?
Re: Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by TrumpDonald2: 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
realestniggah:
Your wife is older than you bro

Is it bad?
Re: Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by critic9ja: 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
soberdrunk is finally going sobermad
Re: Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by generationz(f): 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
soberdrunk:

So you pray to marry a vandalized commodity, na WA for you
Why don't you ever talk about marrying a virgin?
Re: Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by jakandeola(m): 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Awwwnn ...so cute embarassed embarassed kiss kiss
Happy married life.

Lsofdk, when are we releasing ours nah?
hmmm
Re: Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by sleepingqueen25(f): 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
one day my pre wedding pics will be on Nairaland......Amen
Re: Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by jakandeola(m): 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
generationz:

So you pray to marry a vandalized commodity, na WA for you
Why don't you ever talk about marrying a virgin?
no virgen again in dis life
Re: Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
jakandeola:
where you dey since? You scarce o. I miss your blogs
Re: Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by generationz(f): 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
jakandeola:
Story There are many, you guys just get attracted to slay queens
Re: Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by jakandeola(m): 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
where you dey since? You scarce o. I miss your blogs
arnd I just try to organies mysef cos ive bin thinking this days
Re: Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
jakandeola:
arnd I just try to organies mysef cos ive bin thinking this days
Why? What you been thinking? You depressed? Please try see a psychologist
Re: Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by jakandeola(m): 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
generationz:

Story
There are many, you guys just get attracted to slay queens
I sware baby dat not true I wish to get a virgen but u girls are not serius most want a guy to spend on dem. yet tgey dump us and live us in pains
Re: Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by jakandeola(m): 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Why? What you been thinking? You depressed? Please try see a psychologist
no long tin bro life is a struggle man must think or else u sink. am fine is just life drama
Re: Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by KenModi(m): 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
realestniggah:
Your wife is older than you bro

....and is there a problem with that?
Re: Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by generationz(f): 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
jakandeola:
I sware baby dat not true I wish to get a virgen but u girls are not serius most want a guy to spend on dem. yet tgey dump us and live us in pains
You also want to sleep with the girls yet you dump her and leave her in pains. It goes both ways.
Re: Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
jakandeola:
no long tin bro life is a struggle man must think or else u sink. am fine is just life drama
True. It happens sometimes. All the best mate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS / Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos) / Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.