Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. (35950 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
We always complain of how greedy naija babes are, and how they love money a lot,but come to think of it, you meet a girl who obviously doesn't even like u,not to think of love,u now use money to impress her. Why won't she play along to dry ur pocket, she's just a smart girl,and there is nothing wrong in being smart.

The signs will be very clear that she doesn't care about you, yet you won't mind spending dough to win her and after you come here to post on how naija babe are bad.

Have you ever noticed that some girls that drains the guys pocket have another guy they don't even ask for anything?

guys grow up, we still have plenty of girls who truly love, just find the one that that suits you.

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
sweetestguy: We always complain of how greedy naija babes are, and how they love money a lot,but come to think of it, u meet a girl who obviously doesn't even like u,nt to think of love,u nw use money to impress ha, Y won't she play along to dry ur pocket, she's jus a smart girl,and dias notin wrong in been smart. D signs wil be very clear dat she doesn't care abwt u, yet u won't mind spendin dough to win her and after u come here to post on hw naija babe are bad.And hav u ever noticed dat some girls dat drains d guys pocket hav anoda guy de dnt even ask for anytin?guys grow up, we still hav plenty of dis gals who truly love, jus find d one dat suits you.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by constance500: 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
Nd dis is cumin frm a guy....are u mad Eleyi ti jonz o

32 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
constance500: Nd dis is cumin frm a guy....are u mad Eleyi ti jonz o
yes I'm a guy, and deep in ur hrt u knw its d truth, every gal has a guy she truly loves, dats jus it, jus pray to find d right person

32 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2013
sweetestguy: We always complain of how greedy naija babes are, and how they love money a lot,but come to think of it, u meet a girl who obviously doesn't even like u,nt to think of love,u nw use money to impress ha, Y won't she play along to dry ur pocket, she's jus a smart girl,and dias notin wrong in been smart. D signs wil be very clear dat she doesn't care abwt u, yet u won't mind spendin dough to win her and after u come here to post on hw naija babe are bad.And hav u ever noticed dat some girls dat drains d guys pocket hav anoda guy de dnt even ask for anytin?guys grow up, we still hav plenty of dis gals who truly love, jus find d one dat suits you.

the above in bold is highly laughable............

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Alikaxon(m): 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
Am a guy. I woun't be prejudice, Its true. Many guys are foolish. I have dated 2 girls that i haven't transfered even an airtime to. I only gave this recent one a nice birthday gift on my own will, it surprised her. Guys mak d mistake first, dy force dia sef on girls by enticing her with money!

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2013

Obviously that's a given the same way Apple fans are foolish, anyone that impresses with money is lame, that's not having game.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
choi! Op ur head dey dere.. And to think dat dis is coming from a guy.. Surely d truth need to be told for once

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Muller7(m): 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by kajole(m): 11:30pm On Oct 20, 2013

ok @op seriuosly

how much were u paid for this advert?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by WackyJ1(m): 11:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
Op is a traitor...

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
WackyJ1: Op is a traitor...
lwkmd grin which one be traitor for the matter,na new thing? grin orisirisi.

Anyway any dude wey flash money for my eyes with the intention of 'seducing' me,me sef go flash money for im eye.

Awon oni rada rada cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 21, 2013

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 21, 2013
You are foolish; including ur male supporters! Y u no wan get brain? Eh? Just tell me why u choose to use ur yansh, instead of ur brain? If the girl know say she no like me, y she no tell me, make jejeli waka? Y she go dey chop my money? No girl go ever chop my money, make I no Zap her!

Na ur type dem dey chop wella! If ur doing dis to get a girl here, ur on Lonnnngggggg tin!

Ram!

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 21, 2013
austushi1: You are foolish; including ur male supporters! Y u no wan get brain? Eh? Just tell me why u choose to use ur yansh, instead of ur brain? If the girl know say she no like me, y she no tell me, make jejeli waka? Y she go dey chop my money? No girl go ever chop my money, make I no Zap her!

Na ur type dem dey chop wella! If ur doing dis to get a girl here, ur on Lonnnngggggg tin!

Ram!
see as the matter dey pepper im body grin:p

29 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by hauwaolaniyi(f): 1:21am On Oct 21, 2013
†ђȋ̝̊ṣ̥ is S̶̲̥̅̊Ö̤̣̇ funny but accurately true you will see dem giving you BB Z10 †̥☹ type your number A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ worse part is they will spray you with gift A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ money thinking that you will now open leg f☺я̩̥̊ them like goat.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nomski0(f): 1:33am On Oct 21, 2013
austushi1: You are foolish; including ur male supporters! Y u no wan get brain? Eh? Just tell me why u choose to use ur yansh, instead of ur brain? If the girl know say she no like me, y she no tell me, make jejeli waka? Y she go dey chop my money? No girl go ever chop my money, make I no Zap her!

Ram!
Take it easy na. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 2:31am On Oct 21, 2013
hauwaolaniyi: †ђȋ̝̊ṣ̥ is S̶̲̥̅̊Ö̤̣̇ funny but accurately true you will see dem giving you BB Z10 †̥☹ type your number A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ worse part is they will spray you with gift A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ money thinking that you will now open leg f☺я̩̥̊ them like goat.

sadly the reason they are doing this is because many of your fellow women are gladly opening their legs for less than that.......an all expenses paid trip to Mr Biggs will do the trick for some.

24 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 3:55am On Oct 21, 2013
There's this guy that asked me out 7 times in 24 hours just this weekend. He was literally begging to take me out for dinner, movies, etc., and I kept refusing him because I'm sweet and don't use people. The writing was all over the wall, and this guy was saying "PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE I LIKE YOU". If I'm lying, may lightning strike me dead.

I certainly don't condone girls taking advantage of mumus such men, but the truth is that some guys need to wise up. I later explained to una colleague, who's got a lucrative job by the way, that that's absolutely no way to approach a stranger. Because I'm nice doesn't mean the next girl he begs won't wipe his account dry.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 3:57am On Oct 21, 2013

Ram!

Yep, you're right about the bolded lol.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Tapout(m): 6:09am On Oct 21, 2013
@op next time don't generalise something like d@.. angry or rather speak 4 urself sad..do u think every guy is like u ??

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by lilmax(m): 6:22am On Oct 21, 2013
hauwaolaniyi: †ђȋ̝̊ṣ̥ is S̶̲̥̅̊Ö̤̣̇ funny but accurately true you will see dem giving you BB Z10 †̥☹ type your number A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ worse part is they will spray you with gift A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ money thinking that you will now open leg f☺я̩̥̊ them like goat.
but why cant you refuse the gifts

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 21, 2013
ogugua88: There's this guy that asked me out 7 times in 24 hours just this weekend. He was literally begging to take me out for dinner, movies, etc., and I kept refusing him because I'm sweet and don't use people. The writing was all over the wall, and this guy was saying "PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE I LIKE YOU". If I'm lying, may lightning strike me dead.

I certainly don't condone girls taking advantage of mumus such men, but the truth is that some guys need to wise up. I later explained to una colleague, who's got a lucrative job by the way, that that's absolutely no way to approach a stranger. Because I'm nice doesn't mean the next girl he begs won't wipe his account dry.
lmao.awon father xmas in the house grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 21, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Danhumprey: 7:11am On Oct 21, 2013
kajole:

ok @op seriuosly

how much were u paid for this advert?
Me sef wonder oooo. E be like say him don drink too much p.unny juice,hence his brain has start malfunctioning. angry

Though I agree with him to an extent,but he made the mistake of generalising. He should know that not all guys behave that way.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Danhumprey: 7:13am On Oct 21, 2013
DonCrust:

Oh yea? You're consoling yourself after spending your savings on a girl that care-less about you, keep it up dude!
If its the NL ladies you just want to impress, I'm sorry for you. Do you know why? You can NEVER see the pant of any of them.
LWKMD..........as in eh! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by IAMBREEZY: 7:18am On Oct 21, 2013
Op u wrong even if they like you they will still drain your pocket i don't know where you are getting your fact from...

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:22am On Oct 21, 2013
Alikaxon: Am a guy. I woun't be prejudice, Its true. Many guys are foolish. I have dated 2 girls that i haven't transfered even an airtime to. I only gave this recent one a nice birthday gift on my own will, it surprised her. Guys mak d mistake first, dy force dia sef on girls by enticing her with money!
both the enticer and enticee grin are foolish anyways.

It is only a fool that gets carried away by anything!

And come to think of it..most guys u call foolish are not..if u av to see from the perspective of needing the girls for money ritual things grin

U see, most of the runs girls (big girls) whom u see around has no gOod fortune left in them!

Dem don use their life finish..
Dem be walking disasters!

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by 190theclown: 7:35am On Oct 21, 2013
im refusing to comment angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Danhumprey: 7:49am On Oct 21, 2013
190-the-clown:
im refusing to comment angry
Well,obviously you don't need to be told you just commented. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by 190theclown: 7:57am On Oct 21, 2013
Danhumprey: Well,obviously you don't need to be told you just commented. cheesy

was that a comment angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Danhumprey: 8:18am On Oct 21, 2013
190-the-clown:

was that a comment angry
*show him my palm* ask my hand. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Never Add Womanizing To Your Hustle, It Delays Your Breakthrough - Pretty Slay Q / Should I Still Contact Her??. / Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.