Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Welcome To Romance: Home Of Retired Olosho, Baby Mama, Feminist And Hoes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Welcome To Romance: Home Of Retired Olosho, Baby Mama, Feminist And Hoes. (2402 Views)

South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” / New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now / 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To Romance: Home Of Retired Olosho, Baby Mama, Feminist And Hoes. by royalmoron: 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
grin All nairaland girls are either one of this. Beware!
Re: Welcome To Romance: Home Of Retired Olosho, Baby Mama, Feminist And Hoes. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
Oga give us some names
Re: Welcome To Romance: Home Of Retired Olosho, Baby Mama, Feminist And Hoes. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
Team baby mama kiss
Re: Welcome To Romance: Home Of Retired Olosho, Baby Mama, Feminist And Hoes. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Team baby mama kiss
Baby mama=retired Olosho.
Re: Welcome To Romance: Home Of Retired Olosho, Baby Mama, Feminist And Hoes. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
Jkfc:

Baby mama=retired Olosho.

grin grin thank you no one is perfect

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Romance: Home Of Retired Olosho, Baby Mama, Feminist And Hoes. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
selflessposhheart:

grin grin thank you no one is perfect
Yeah, you should have closed your legs or use condoms more often before saying this
You like it skin to skin ahbi? Shey you like it raw, miss baby mama carry on. Next time na Team HIV+ you go talk.

Modified

A child is a beautiful thing to have, there's no regrets. Be strong
Re: Welcome To Romance: Home Of Retired Olosho, Baby Mama, Feminist And Hoes. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
Jkfc:

Yeah, you should have closed your legs or use condoms more often before saying this
You like it skin to skin ahbi? Shey you like it raw, miss baby mama carry on. Next time na Team HIV+ you go talk.

kiss I can carry your baby if you want

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Romance: Home Of Retired Olosho, Baby Mama, Feminist And Hoes. by mofeoluwadassah: 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Welcome To Romance: Home Of Retired Olosho, Baby Mama, Feminist And Hoes. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
It beta to be retired olosho den marry dan baby mama/ supplier grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink
Re: Welcome To Romance: Home Of Retired Olosho, Baby Mama, Feminist And Hoes. by Ladyjumong(f): 10:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
selflessposhheart:

ur a crazy gurl u know grin grin
Love the spirit tho...

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Romance: Home Of Retired Olosho, Baby Mama, Feminist And Hoes. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ladyjumong:
ur a crazy gurl u know grin grin

Love the spirit tho...

Tanx lol cheesy
Re: Welcome To Romance: Home Of Retired Olosho, Baby Mama, Feminist And Hoes. by Ladyjumong(f): 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Welcome To Romance: Home Of Retired Olosho, Baby Mama, Feminist And Hoes. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
Male olosho.

Present.

grin

Kindly Bleep me how ever u wish - & pay me.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Romance: Home Of Retired Olosho, Baby Mama, Feminist And Hoes. by BALLOSKI: 12:01am On Sep 23, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Team baby mama kiss
we match be that. Let me take you to the future and make you my baby mama.

*plays babymama by ichaba ft davido for her*
Re: Welcome To Romance: Home Of Retired Olosho, Baby Mama, Feminist And Hoes. by Ivimilly: 12:17am On Sep 23, 2017
selflessposhheart:

That's sounds nice
Re: Welcome To Romance: Home Of Retired Olosho, Baby Mama, Feminist And Hoes. by idoncare440(f): 6:27am On Sep 23, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Team baby mama kiss
correct bae. love your spirit jawe. na person wey dey lie for them dem dey like

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Romance: Home Of Retired Olosho, Baby Mama, Feminist And Hoes. by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 23, 2017
BALLOSKI:
we match be that. Let me take you to the future and make you my baby mama.

*plays babymama by ichaba ft davido for her*

grin the song was about me and was for me wink
Re: Welcome To Romance: Home Of Retired Olosho, Baby Mama, Feminist And Hoes. by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 23, 2017
Ivimilly:

That's sounds nice

wink

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Romance: Home Of Retired Olosho, Baby Mama, Feminist And Hoes. by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 23, 2017
idoncare440:
correct bae. love your spirit jawe. na person wey dey lie for them dem dey like

grin tanx mama

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Romance: Home Of Retired Olosho, Baby Mama, Feminist And Hoes. by JONSYN7154: 9:54am On Sep 23, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Team baby mama kiss
waw! Happy for you.
Re: Welcome To Romance: Home Of Retired Olosho, Baby Mama, Feminist And Hoes. by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 23, 2017
JONSYN7154:
waw! Happy for you.

cheesy tank you
Re: Welcome To Romance: Home Of Retired Olosho, Baby Mama, Feminist And Hoes. by JONSYN7154: 10:03am On Sep 23, 2017
selflessposhheart:

cheesy tank you
see my signature for my number and let's chat on WhatsApp if you don't mind
Re: Welcome To Romance: Home Of Retired Olosho, Baby Mama, Feminist And Hoes. by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 23, 2017
JONSYN7154:
see my signature for my number and let's chat on WhatsApp if you don't mind

grin grin hope all we will be prayer partners soon wink
Re: Welcome To Romance: Home Of Retired Olosho, Baby Mama, Feminist And Hoes. by JONSYN7154: 10:06am On Sep 23, 2017
selflessposhheart:

grin grin hope all we will be prayer partners soon wink
joke apart I seriously need to talk to you. but u f you don't it's ok
Re: Welcome To Romance: Home Of Retired Olosho, Baby Mama, Feminist And Hoes. by BALLOSKI: 10:51am On Sep 23, 2017
selflessposhheart:

grin the song was about me and was for me wink
grin grin I suspect you're a guy.
Re: Welcome To Romance: Home Of Retired Olosho, Baby Mama, Feminist And Hoes. by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 23, 2017
BALLOSKI:
grin grin I suspect you're a guy.

grin grin swear down I won't argue

Let's just enjoy the flow

cheesy tongue
Re: Welcome To Romance: Home Of Retired Olosho, Baby Mama, Feminist And Hoes. by BALLOSKI: 11:15am On Sep 23, 2017
selflessposhheart:

grin grin swear down I won't argue

Let's just enjoy the flow

cheesy tongue
your sense of humor tilt towards the masculine. If you are a babe with you're good for my future cool
Re: Welcome To Romance: Home Of Retired Olosho, Baby Mama, Feminist And Hoes. by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2017
BALLOSKI:
your sense of humor tilt towards the masculine. If you are a babe with you're good for my future cool

Been told that severally lol this is so funny
Let's just say I'm a female transgender tongue
Re: Welcome To Romance: Home Of Retired Olosho, Baby Mama, Feminist And Hoes. by BALLOSKI: 11:22am On Sep 23, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Been told that severally lol this is so funny
Let's just say I'm a female transgender tongue

transgender grin grin grin

Maybe you're androgynous.

You know as e de go nau. We suppose run future
Re: Welcome To Romance: Home Of Retired Olosho, Baby Mama, Feminist And Hoes. by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 23, 2017
BALLOSKI:
transgender grin grin grin

Maybe you're androgynous.

You know as e de go nau. We suppose run future

tongue I don't like "running"
Re: Welcome To Romance: Home Of Retired Olosho, Baby Mama, Feminist And Hoes. by BALLOSKI: 11:29am On Sep 23, 2017
selflessposhheart:

tongue I don't like "running"
we suppose walk the future.
Re: Welcome To Romance: Home Of Retired Olosho, Baby Mama, Feminist And Hoes. by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2017
BALLOSKI:
we suppose walk the future.

Don't want to walk jare tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Right Words To Woo A Girl With / I Cloned Nairaland / Bad Boys Only! Pls It's Urgently Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.