Stats: 3,151,412 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now (5215 Views)

South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” / 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! / Welcome To Romance: Home Of Retired Olosho, Baby Mama, Feminist And Hoes. (2) (3) (4)

New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now by Balablue64: 7:37pm On Mar 04
They will give you green light, infact they will nearly toast you and when you now gree they will begin to bill you.
Hehehe, Tinubulation wan pai our Nigerian hoes o.
I just experienced one myself, on Friday this girl gave me green light in my neighborhood, normal the girl na like my friend o, she said "i have been greeting you since but you no even look my side"
So i collected her number and decided to probe her case, omo today like this now see billing. And me normally i am a selfish and stingy man but bxtch i wasn't interested in the first place you are the one that nearly toast me o.
See me see problem, like this right now i am enjoying my rice and chicken after this food i will delete your number you are just my ordinary friend if i want to fork i carry two thousand naira go brothel.
God bless you all.

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now by RickyJesus: 7:41pm On Mar 04
Which kind lamentation be this one again.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now by Coldkev17: 7:45pm On Mar 04
RickyJesus:
Which kind lamentation be this one again.
Na wa o.. E no get work that's why

Re: New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:45pm On Mar 04
Balablue64:
They will give you green light, infact they will nearly toast you and when you now gree they will begin to bill you.
I just experienced one myself, on Friday this girl gave me green light in my neighborhood, normal the girl na like my friend o, she said "i have been greeting you since but you no even look my side"
So i collected her number and decided to probe her case, omo today like this now see billing. And me normally i am a selfish and stingy man but bxtch i wasn't interested in the first place you are the one that nearly toast me o.
See me see problem, like this right now i am enjoying my rice and chicken after this food i will delete your number you are just my ordinary friend if i want to fork i carry two thousand naira go brothel.
God bless you all.

Most men are FOOLISH that's why. grin Jokes apart. Most of you spend what you can't give your mothers just for a little green light. We have always capitalize on your FOOLISHNESS. grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now by RickyJesus: 7:48pm On Mar 04
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Most men are FOOLISH that's why. grin Jokes apart. Most of you spend what you can't give your mothers just for a little green light. We capitalize on your FOOLISHNESS. grin
You are right, it is foolish to spend just to get in-between those your dirty legs.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:55pm On Mar 04
RickyJesus:

You are right, it is foolish to spend just to get in-between those your dirty legs.

grin grin grin Is that why you guys find your mothers disgusting and can't spend as much or even more than you spend on what is between our dirty legs? grin

Re: New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now by RickyJesus: 7:56pm On Mar 04
Zxcvbnmghtr:

grin grin grin Is that why you guys find your mothers disgusting and can't spend as much or even more than you spend on what is between our dirty legs? grin
Why am I not surprised that you just have to bring mother into it. Dirty somebody.

34 Likes

Re: New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now by callmevirus(m): 7:57pm On Mar 04
Nothing concern me but E dey mind
Re: New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:01pm On Mar 04
RickyJesus:

Why am I not surprised that you just have to bring mother into it. Dirty somebody.

Well let me bring your father into it then as per say na that dirty thing your mama take catch am. cheesy

Re: New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now by RickyJesus: 8:12pm On Mar 04
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Well let me bring your father into it then as per say na that dirty thing your mama take catch am. cheesy
In your demented mind now, what you are saying would pain anyone should definitely be the stupidest thing someone can think of.

Oh no I am pained, a faceless dirty girl on nairaland have an opinion about my folks oh no.

You just sound more stupid saying all those things, and unfortunately I don't entertain stupid people.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now by labake1(f): 8:27pm On Mar 04
Na empty barren makes the loudest noise, this is what defines OP

Re: New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now by Badmashiii: 8:40pm On Mar 04
Bros street dey hot o. Tinubu no be pesin mate aswear.

Girls normally like sweet things e com be like sey the situation of this country affect dem pass.

Omo any poor man wey get daughters or sisters i truly sorry for them. Husbands and boyfriends are not left out.

Like this once you be guy wey get clean apartment and you dey wear nice clothes omo you don become banny target o. May devil punish you sey you come be simp dem go use you tire aswear.

But if you sabi game for this era you come hold small raba you go chop pussy tire.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:41pm On Mar 04
RickyJesus:

In your demented mind now, what you are saying is paining should definitely be the stupidest thing someone can think of.

Oh no I am pained, a faceless dirty girl on nairaland have an opinion about my folks oh no. You just sound more stupid saying all those things, and unfortunately I don't entertain stupid people.

You were the one who responded to my comment and I spoke in the tone with which you responded why are you so upset?. You mean you can't take what you want to dish out? grin grin grin

Re: New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now by Fulaninigger: 9:01pm On Mar 04
Omo as a wise guy i be, i no dey fall for billing.
Any request from a babe(apart from relatives), i go say meet me in my room for it. By this statement, the will codedly know what i mean
Balablue64:
God bless you all.

Re: New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now by RickyJesus: 9:01pm On Mar 04
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You were the one who responded to my comment and I spoke in the tone with which you responded why are you so upset?. You mean you can't take what you want to dish out? grin grin grin
Insult me back, it's just foolish to think it would be more painful when you involve Parents into it.

It's just a waste of time for me and a fruitless back and forth. I use information about you base on what you said to shade you. You decided to use information you know nothing about to throw shade and you expect me to be pained or entertain banter, come on.

Re: New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:17pm On Mar 04
RickyJesus:

Insult me back, it's just foolish to think it would be more painful when you involve Parents into it.

It's just a waste of time for me and a fruitless back and forth. I uses information about you base on what you said to shade you. You decided to use information you know nothing about to throw shade and you expect me to be pained or entertain banter, come on.

Am surprised you are still wasting your time on me. grin grin grin

Re: New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now by RickyJesus: 9:50pm On Mar 04
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Am surprised you are still wasting your time on me. grin grin grin

Don't be, I always try to prevent stupidity from occurring twice. Consider this my civic social responsibility.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:00pm On Mar 04
oloshoes will be oloshoes, and they will find their way to a man's pocket... whether the economy is good or BAAAAAAD!

Re: New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now by talk2hb1(m): 10:05pm On Mar 04
I will mostly blame us guys in this case, we are mostly guilty.
Spending to impress girls, is a Taboo.
Gifting her money for fine girl privileges is a Taboo.
Stop Mumuing upadan

Re: New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now by BigBlackPreek(m): 10:15pm On Mar 04
Ebimpawa ooooo
Re: New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now by Zonefree(m): 10:40pm On Mar 04
RickyJesus:

Don't be, I always try to prevent stupidity from occurring twice. Consider this civic social responsibility.
I'll advise you evaluate the mental health of the person you're responding to.

Foolishness is contagious. Be very careful of the people you interact with.

Re: New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now by Balablue64: 11:40pm On Mar 04
BigBlackPreek:
Ebimpawa ooooo
E bi mpiawa azu!
Re: New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now by Sirhush(m): 12:04am On Mar 05
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Most men are FOOLISH that's why. grin Jokes apart. Most of you spend what you can't give your mothers just for a little green light. We capitalize on your FOOLISHNESS. grin
Hummm grin
Re: New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now by Sirhush(m): 12:07am On Mar 05
Badmashiii:
Bros street dey hot o. Tinubu no be pesin mate aswear.

Girls normally like sweet things e com be like sey the situation of this country affect dem pass.

Omo any poor man wey get daughters or sisters i truly sorry for them. Husbands and boyfriends are not left out.

Like this once you be guy wey get clean apartment and you dey wear nice clothes omo you don become banny target o. May devil punish you sey you come be simp dem go use you tire aswear.

But if you sabi game for this era you come hold small raba you go chop pussy tire.
Latest update grin

Re: New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now by coputa(m): 12:17am On Mar 05
Balablue64:
God bless you all.
You don't have money why do you collect a lady's phone number.

You should have ignore her

Re: New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now by HugeElephant(f): 12:53am On Mar 05
coputa:

You sound dumb. Perhaps you should read the thread topic properly

Re: New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now by PROPEACE: 1:06am On Mar 05
labake1:
Na empty barren makes the loudest noise, this is what defines OP
It's barrel not barren.

Re: New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now by WantsandMore: 1:25am On Mar 05
RickyJesus:

Don't be, I always try to prevent stupidity from occurring twice. Consider this civic social responsibility.
very mature.

Re: New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now by sulakishop(m): 1:46am On Mar 05
This is new to children

Re: New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now by Balablue64: 2:12am On Mar 05
coputa:

The blue whale is the largest sea animal.
Re: New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now by coputa(m): 4:14am On Mar 05
HugeElephant:

You sound dumb. Perhaps you should read the thread topic properly
You are the dumb and broke fela here, forming big boy
Re: New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now by Mcslize: 4:23am On Mar 05
Shine your eyes o. Na girls dey toast guys now o. No love on the street o. They are coming for your money, not love o. The economy is not smiling.

Why Do Girls Double Date And Still Act As Victims? / . / See The Nak**d Picture Girl Mistakenly Sent To Her Dad ( PHOTO )