Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey (36815 Views)

IPOB Gets Finally Registered As An Entity In Japan / The Look On Obiano's Face As Buhari Hails Ganduje & Shades Kwankwaso In Paris / What Diezani's Loot Can Fund In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by months: 8:28am On Sep 23, 2017
successinlife:

There is more to seccession than i want to go.Show the world your map/boundary,which states constitute Biafraland?Niger delta said they are not igbos,Rivers said they are not igbos,ijaws said they are not igbos,cross rivers,efik,oron etc.If Biafra can't state clearly where their territory starts and ends then the seccession plan is incomplete.

SECCESSION? WE CALL IT RIGHT TO SELF DETERMINATION.

WE FEEL SUFFOCATED AND HINDERED BY YORUBA AND HAUSAFULANI IN NIGERIA.

MOST REASONABLE IGBOS BELIEVE THAT THOSE WHO COME VISITING, HAVE A TIME TO GO.

WE WANT TO GO.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by nnokwa042(m): 8:33am On Sep 23, 2017
zinizta:
THATS HOW ONE IGBO GUY WAS SAYING GOWON IS YORUBA!!! THE EARLIER YOU STOPPED SPREADING THE FABLES HANDED DOWN BY YOUR PARENTS THE BETTER. GRAB A HISTORY BOOK READ AND THINK FOR YOURSELVES
didn't ur parents told u that Igbo's eat human being? But we later discovered that when ever ooni of ife died his hart will be eating by other ogboni members thank chukwu okike abiama and Oyibo for social media if not afonjas for don use Igbo's prepare Isi ewu with thier Ibadan shagamu news papers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by zinizta: 8:37am On Sep 23, 2017
nnokwa042:
didn't ur parents told u that Igbo's eat human being? But we later discovered that when ever ooni of ife died his hart will be eating by other ogboni members thank chukwu okike abiama and Oyibo for social media if not afonjas for don use Igbo's prepare Isi ewu with thier Ibadan shagamu news papers
ROFLMAO ...you are on your own. i dont know what you are talking about.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by fredagu: 8:38am On Sep 23, 2017
I pity igbos prayin 4 diz biafra in d world as a whole dere r d rich nd d poor even in bible if u dont work or if ur lazy u most suffer nigeria is nt any bodies country d three of major tribe nd more makes up nigeria so dnt say dat anybody discreminate ur tribe cuz nigeria is 1 cuz deres no way u wil work 4 ur moni nd anoda tribe wil stop u frm eatin it so my brother generally d rich discreminate d poor am just 22 buh i knw diz u wnt say dat igbos r bein killed cuz in every tribe dere r psychopath sum piple enjoyin kilin odas moreova bokoharam kil more of hausas dan igbos or yorubas frm my own prospect biafra na lazy man rant dey shud go get a job stop cauzin havoc in diz country ndi igbo si na anu gba ajo oso dinta agba ya ajo egbe so if dey kil ur bro or sis cuz of diz non$ense ur at loss even God wnt 4gv dem cuz dey die a shameful death in my life nd d 1 to cum i wil neva support a terrori$t group cuz dats wat ipob is al abut PEACE BE TO 1NIGERIA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by nwabobo: 8:39am On Sep 23, 2017
Oblang:

So its part of the plan for u to waste the lives of ur unsuspecting members. U will soon be caught by the so called trap. Continue deceiving urself....

Freedom comes at a price. Not that loss of life is something to be celebrated but go check how many black South African lives were lost to end apartheid.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by maestroferddi: 8:39am On Sep 23, 2017
Lai Mohammed and his horde of APC co-travellers are just incorrigible lots.

Instead of making use of their heads, they believe everything could be fixed by lies and propaganda.

This IPOB issue that is fast becoming a diplomatic and reputational embarrassment to this clueless government could have been managed with tact and finesse but they bungled it.

Who is fooling who?....

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Celcius: 8:41am On Sep 23, 2017
fasterwell:
Where do boko haram get their own funds from?
You will never get an answer for this, because it is most likely funded by Nigerian Northern mafias.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by babablogger: 8:42am On Sep 23, 2017
Cyynthia:
Lai Mohammed is the One that is getting desperate on this issue.
He has single handedly internationalized the struggle,and I am very sure that his plan to Stop Igbos will give Ipob more recognition,and at the end, Nig will be at the loosing end, because white men don't reason like some iddiots here in Nigeria.

On the issue of Lai Mohammed and his fellow maggots desperately calling Ipob terrorist, I think they are very foolish because Igbos are 99℅ Christians and Christians don't breed terrorist. We all know the religion that embraced terrorism as their way of life.
sorry o but have you heard or lord resistant army?
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by ospido: 8:43am On Sep 23, 2017
[quote author=Ninethmare post=60740533]From the president to councellor no one tells the truth
Government of Lies

Hm.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by komekn(m): 8:43am On Sep 23, 2017
nwabobo:

Nobody is looking for any sympathy man. Alll what is happening now has been part of the game plan but the gworo chewing illiterate from Daura keeps playing into IPOB's trap. I pity the government though.

Any sensible person can sense the desperation in the government's moves.

IPOB was never credible and now it is on the demise, I could have said RIP to IPOB then they would be getting off lightly.

So I will say REST IN PRISON instead illegal anarchy preaching undemocratic bunch of deranged hooligans.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by MMMscam: 8:44am On Sep 23, 2017
In other words, IPOB is being funded with drug money by igbo criminals pushing drugs in Europe etc. No surprise here. The igbo tribe mainly rose from abject obscurity to 3rd-class citizens after the civil war with drug money. That's why they are still chronic drug pushers till date, and why they never condemn drug trafficking. Hmm, truly it is the Land of the Rising Drugs! Cocaine Republic of Biafra. The FB needs to continue its proactive measures in blocking off IPOB funding. The more igbo drug mules are arrested in Europe and Asia, the more that miscreant conman terrorist Nnamdi Kanu becomes hungry like a rabid destitute. Good job by the FG!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by months: 8:44am On Sep 23, 2017
fredagu:
I pity igbos prayin 4 diz biafra in d world as a whole dere r d rich nd d poor even in bible if u dont work or if ur lazy u most suffer nigeria is nt any bodies country d three of major tribe nd more makes up nigeria so dnt say dat anybody discreminate ur tribe cuz nigeria is 1 cuz deres no way u wil work 4 ur moni nd anoda tribe wil stop u frm eatin it so my brother generally d rich discreminate d poor am just 22 buh i knw diz u wnt say dat igbos r bein killed cuz in every tribe dere r psychopath sum piple enjoyin kilin odas moreova bokoharam kil more of hausas dan igbos or yorubas frm my own prospect biafra na lazy man rant dey shud go get a job stop cauzin havoc in diz country ndi igbo si na anu gba ajo oso dinta agba ya ajo egbe so if dey kil ur bro or sis cuz of diz non$ense ur at loss even God wnt 4gv dem cuz dey die a shameful death in my life nd d 1 to cum i wil neva support a terrori$t group cuz dats wat ipob is al abut PEACE BE TO 1NIGERIA

HEY, FEEL FREE TO GO AND LIVE IN THE MOON, BUT DONT EXPECT IGBOS IN THE SOUTHEAST TO MORTGAGE THEIR LAND AND LIFE PERMANENTLY BECOS U LIVE IN THE MOON.

I TELL U, THEY MUCH RATHER MOVE ON AND FORGET ABOUT U. THAT IS WAT THIS BIAFRA IS ABOUT.

THE NORTH WERE GOING TO USE THREAT OF MURDERING IGBOS IN THE NORTH TO SUBDUE IPOB, BUT WERE DISAPPOINTED WEN IPOB TOLD DEM ANY IGBO STILL IN THE NORTH COMMITED SUICIDE.

LIKE I SAID, A VISITOR HAS A TIME TO GO, ONLY A FOOL WILL OVER STAY HIS WELCOME AND BE PUSHED OUT BY THE HOST WITH FORCE.

WE HAVE PRIDE, WE HAVE DIGNITY AND WE MUCH RATHER PREFER TO LEAVE ON OUR OWN.

THE GOV FEARS REFERENDUM BECOS THEY KNOW IGBOS WANTS TO GO.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by ba7man(m): 8:44am On Sep 23, 2017
nwabobo:

Nobody is looking for any sympathy man. Alll what is happening now has been part of the game plan but the gworo chewing illiterate from Daura keeps playing into IPOB's trap. I pity the government though.

Any sensible person can sense the desperation in the government's moves.
If Nigerian army flog you , and your family koboko for head, you go still talk say na IPOB trap and part of the game plan. grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by komekn(m): 8:45am On Sep 23, 2017
nkwuocha:
grin

Its only fools that will believe this script. Lair Mohammed the talking drum feels he is discussing with an officer from chad or any other extremist country. The French had a similar history with Nigeria, they know what it means to live in a corrupt, religious % fanatical,poverty stricken, elites domineering,feudal system,Autocratic system of government. Playing safe with the federal government is diplomatic enough. But trampling down on human rights like what the Nigerian government is currently doing is what they will never get involved in.

Seems the Nigerian government is scared. grin ;DThe way they just quickly lebelled more than 30 million igbos terrorists is funny cheesy cheesy.They should be scared enough as the growing protest in major countries from well tailored and literate igbos/Ipob speaks otherwise. kiss kiss

An Islamic extremists state such as Nigeria
declaring the largest Christian ethnic group in Nigeria as terrorists cheesy grin grin?, especially in a world where Islam is perceived to lay side by side with terrorism?? grin grin ;DEven the French had its fair share of fight for freedom from oppression.

Extracts from les'miserables(The French Revolution)

Do you hear the people sing?Singing a song of angry men?It is the music of a people Who will not be slaves again!When the beating of your heart Echoes the beating of the drumsThere is a life about to startWhen tomorrow comes!
Will you join in our crusade?Who will be strong and stand with me?Beyond the barricade Is there a world you long to see?Then join in the fight,That will give you the right to be free.

One question please answer if you can, WHAT HUMAN RIGHTS

Your proposition is nonsensical in the extreme and smacks of delusion. Nigeria an extremist Islamic state that's utter MADNESS.

Firstly, you are just representing the deceptively misleading inherent intrinsic nature of IPOB which is to spread misinformation and mislead. AT NO TIME HAS THE FG CONDEMNED THE IGBO TRIBE AS TERRORISTS. So stop creating falsehood IPOB members may wish to believe that but nobody else is that foolishly deranged to consider aa nothing more than complete falsehood.

IPOB is a very vocal small anarchist minority group with most of it's members illiterate, unemployed and delusional. And we know well funded by disgruntled elements who do not wish Nigeria well. With zero support and or credence by any democratic institutions within the Igbo areas if Nigeria.

Not one democratically elected Local councillor, State legislator, National assembly representative and or Governor indeed no eminent Igbo personality has given unquestionable support to IPOB. It does not represent the Igbo just thier supreme leader Kanu and his delusional followers.

If you want to know what is an Islamic extremist state go to Iran, Saudi, Yemen and just carry your Bible on the streets. So stop spewing arrant rubbish on this forum you are exposing the very depth of your intelligence.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by 8stargeneral: 8:45am On Sep 23, 2017
From d indicatio it shows dat IPOB is giving FG nightmare,wht is dia concern of people dat found dem because we dont care about dia selfish promises...nothing on earth can stop biafra.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by zinizta: 8:46am On Sep 23, 2017
months:

SECCESSION? WE CALL IT RIGHT TO SELF DETERMINATION.

WE FEEL SUFFOCATED AND HINDERED BY YORUBA AND HAUSAFULANI IN NIGERIA.

MOST REASONABLE IGBOS BELIEVE THAT THOSE WHO COME VISITING, HAVE A TIME TO GO.

WE WANT TO GO.
True. The Earlier You People Learn To Integrate The Better. Stop With The Over-Ambition Use That Kendrick Lamar Line - Sit Down... Be HumBLe

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by binaws(m): 8:46am On Sep 23, 2017
WHY EVERY COUNTRY IS DENYING KUNU IPOB. EVEN FRANCE MAN CALL THEM TERRORIST NA WA OOO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by fasterwell(m): 8:46am On Sep 23, 2017
Ngozi123:

You raise an interesting point. I may have missed it but I've not seen anywhere near as much public attention given to Boko Harm's funding from the FG as they have with IPOB. I wonder why...

I can boldly tell u that with the speed in which the FG is dealing with IPOB and exposing their sponsors that the FG knows how and where boko haram gets their money and those sponsoring them but choose to keep it as a secret for whatever reasons best known to them.

A father's wrath on his disobedient children should not be selective to avoid tearing the children apart and turning them against each other

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by nnokwa042(m): 8:47am On Sep 23, 2017
zinizta:
ROFLMAO ...you are on your own. i dont know what you are talking about.
then go ask but u put mouth, I mean no harm but reality
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by months: 8:47am On Sep 23, 2017
zinizta:
True. The Earlier You People Learn To Integrate The Better. Stop With The Over-Ambition Use That Kendrick Lamar Line - Sit Down... Be HumBLe

INTEGRATE WITH PEOPLE THAT WE ARE BETTER THAN?

Y WILL I WANT TO INTEGRATE WITH U, A LESSER HUMAN THAT HAS NO VALUE?
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by months: 8:49am On Sep 23, 2017
IGBOS IN NIGERIA WAS A VERY COSTLY MISTAKE FROM THE START.

WE WERE NEVER NIGERIANS, AS NIGERIA DOES NOT EXIST.

IT IS A BRITISH INVENTION PURELY FOR BRITISH SELFISH INTEREST.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by fasterwell(m): 8:49am On Sep 23, 2017
Celcius:

You will never get an answer for this, because it is most likely funded by Nigerian Northern mafias.
Then it means that the country will know no peace because the FG is not sincere and willing to expose evil doers so they can be punished
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by patval(f): 8:51am On Sep 23, 2017
NigerDeltan:

Are u sure that is you on ur dp?
Why asking?
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Stkilda(m): 8:52am On Sep 23, 2017
MMMscam:
In other words, IPOB is being funded with drug money by igbo criminals pushing drugs in Europe etc. No surprise here. The igbo tribe mainly rose from abject obscurity to 3rd-class citizens after the civil war with drug money. That's why they are still chronic drug pushers till date, and why they never condemn drug trafficking. Hmm, truly it is the Land of the Rising Drugs! Cocaine Republic of Biafra. The FB needs to continue its proactive measures in blocking off IPOB funding. The more igbo drug mules are arrested in Europe and Asia, the more that miscreant conman terrorist Nnamdi Kanu becomes hungry like a rabid destitute. Good job by the FG!

The real question is why we are ready to spill our own blood and that of our entire family all in attempt to force these "criminals" to remain in the same country with us.
Bro, do you have the answer to that question?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by IkpuMmadu: 8:52am On Sep 23, 2017
So..it's no more disgruntled politicians again...now these countries

APC is a joke of a party....they should learn how to do their homework well before coming to public

Talk one thing now
Another then

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by konoplyanka: 8:53am On Sep 23, 2017
devindevin2000:

I know you are an afonja and don't read. I'll help you...Ojukwu released Awolowo from prison, immediately invited him over. He talked to him according to an aide in "yorubaa" about his intention to pull away from Nigeria. Awolwo was to get back to him on either yes or no if yorubaa would be wiling to do the same, never did, only for Ojukwu to see in the media he has joined Nigeria. An aide to Ojukwu called him " a snake and a coward".

I see no betrayal in your post.

ojukwu had no power to release a federal prisoner. use your brain.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by months: 8:54am On Sep 23, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
So..it's no more disgruntled politicians again...now these countries

APC is a joke of a party....they should learn how to do their homework well before coming to public

Talk one thing now
Another then

NNAMDI KANU HAS SAID IN ONE OF HIS VIDEOS THAT IPOB IS NOT FUNDED BY POLITICIANS AND THAT IT IS FUNDED BY IGBO PEOPLE.

THEY JUST CONFIRMED AN INFORMATION THAT NNAMDI HIMSELF GAVE FREELY ON ONE OF HIS VIDEOS.

WHERE IS THE INTELLIGENCE IN DAT.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by technicallyrich(m): 8:55am On Sep 23, 2017
devindevin2000:

I know you are an afonja and don't read. I'll help you...Ojukwu released Awolowo from prison, immediately invited him over. He talked to him according to an aide in "yorubaa" about his intention to pull away from Nigeria. Awolwo was to get back to him on either yes or no if yorubaa would be wiling to do the same, never did, only for Ojukwu to see in the media he has joined Nigeria. An aide to Ojukwu called him " a snake and a coward".
God bless you richly.no matter how these afonjas tell liars the truth will catch up with them.they are ready to do anything for their master the foolanis.even to their own.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by NigerDeltan(m): 8:56am On Sep 23, 2017
patval:

Why asking?

That comment is the best I have read in recent years grin
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by patval(f): 8:58am On Sep 23, 2017
NigerDeltan:

That comment is the best I have read in recent years grin
I know this clueless people well
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by NigerDeltan(m): 9:00am On Sep 23, 2017
patval:

I know this clueless people well

True!
But u are not a lady I believe
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by MikeBetty(m): 9:00am On Sep 23, 2017
Celcius:

http://thenationonlineng.net/fg-uncovers-Igbos-slush-account-paris/
But They Tell Us Its Few Disgruntled Illiterate Elements That Supporting Kanu. If Igbos Gladly Pull Funds For Restorationt Of Biafra, Is It Not Enough To Tell The Govt That Few Igbos Leaving In The North Have No Clue Of Happenings In Igboland. Secession May Not Be The Best Solution But Should Not Ignor The Call For Restructuring. For Those Who Are Saying Igbos Are Not United, This Is A Tip Of An Iceberg. It Is Called Self Determination.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials / Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) / Malik Wakili Swindles Babatunde Fashola Via Internet Scam, Arrested By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.