Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven (6869 Views)

Today Is Sept 23, Has World Ended / World Ends Sept.23.... Are You Afraid Of Anytin?? (PICTURES) / Biblical Prophecy: Why The World Will End On Sept. 23 - Christian Numerologists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven by sonmvayina(m): 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
Re: Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven by akintom(m): 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
Hier:

cheesy grin I ran into akintom, he was fighting with one of the angels at the entrance.

The angel said one of his papers are missing and dude flare up

people are begging here, all the angels just lock up cheesy
Kikikikikikiki..... Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven by hahn(m): 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
Hier:

[s]
HE

HE

HE

HE

HE

HE

HE

HE

HE

HE

HE

HE

HE

wink grin [/s]

It
It
It
It
It
It
It
It
It
It
It
It
It
It
It
It
It
It
It
It
It
It
It
It
It
It
It
It
It
It
It
It
It
It
It
It
It
It
It
It
cheesy grin
Re: Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven by akintom(m): 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
HopefulLandlord made heaven!!!!

Nairalanders can you believe that?

I'm in heaven and I've seen Sukkot, mhizesther but yet to see people like Analice107, Felixomor, Kingebukasblog, olaadegbu, asuustrike2009, Richirich713 bloodofthelamb, could it be they didn't make heaven? I'm now asking Yahweh what happened to them

Malice has kept them bound on earth, and antichrist has chained them.
Re: Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven by Hier(m): 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
akintom:

Kikikikikikiki..... Lmao

lol grin grin boss, your absence from NL was like a decade, though Yahweh is pleased grin
Re: Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven by Hier(m): 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
hahn:
[s] It It It It It It It It It It It It It It It It It It It It It It It It It It It It It It It It It It It It It It It It[/s] cheesy grin
Hahn, watin Yahweh do you now
Okay oooo
Re: Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
akintom:

Malice has kept them bound on earth, and antichrist has chained them.
Rapture will not occur the time you expect it but in a twinkling of an eye it would happen
Re: Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven by Humanistme: 10:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Rapture will not occur the time you expect it but in a twinkling of an eye it would happen

there is nothing like rapture, your own existence ends once you die.
Re: Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven by akintom(m): 11:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Didn't you read that Hier sighted me, at heaven's gate? I left you behind already. Antichrist is coming for you.
Re: Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven by akintom(m): 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
Hier:

lol grin grin boss, your absence from NL was like a decade, though Yahweh is pleased grin
Regards bro. Been reading posts more and scantly post this days.

No thanks to the madman from the valley of rising sun, called directa.

1 Like

Re: Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
akintom:

Didn't you read that Hier sighted me, at heaven's gate? I left you behind already. Antichrist is coming for you.
Indeed. The anti Christ though already operating through some persons in this forum,he can't operate without the rapture. During rapture, you would see Jesus himself coming in glory. A critics of the gospel can't be raptured.

1 Like

Re: Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
Humanistme:

there is nothing like rapture, your own existence ends once you die.
Hebrew 9:27 says

ing James Bible
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Holman Christian Standard Bible
And just as it is appointed for people to die once--and after this, judgment--

International Standard Version
Indeed, just as people are destined to die once and after that to be judged,

NET Bible
And just as people are appointed to die once, and then to face judgment,

New Heart English Bible
Inasmuch as it is appointed for men to die once, and after this, judgment,

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
And just as it is appointed to the children of men to die once, and after their deaths the judgment,
Re: Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven by Humanistme: 11:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Hebrew 9:27 says

ing James Bible
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Holman Christian Standard Bible
And just as it is appointed for people to die once--and after this, judgment--

International Standard Version
Indeed, just as people are destined to die once and after that to be judged,

NET Bible
And just as people are appointed to die once, and then to face judgment,

New Heart English Bible
Inasmuch as it is appointed for men to die once, and after this, judgment,

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
And just as it is appointed to the children of men to die once, and after their deaths the judgment,

stop spamming
Re: Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
Humanistme:

stop spamming
King James Bible Luke 21:33

"Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away"

1 Like

Re: Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven by Daeylar(f): 12:44am On Sep 24, 2017
Hier:

wanna be a friend

Cool smiley
Re: Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven by Hier(m): 2:48am On Sep 24, 2017
akintom:

grin grin
Re: Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven by Hier(m): 3:12am On Sep 24, 2017
Daeylar:

Cool smiley

Do you know what leading is??
Re: Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven by hopefulLandlord: 3:23am On Sep 24, 2017
iRyan:
which contractor built this ? looks like Yahweh tried to cut corners. what a cheapskate!
Yahweh revoked my entrance pass and sent me to hell after I told him I wasn't a lover of antiquated buildings. I guess I should have kept my mouth shut.

lol
Re: Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven by UncleSnr(m): 7:22am On Sep 24, 2017
See Angel Michael for hell oh! He came to our strip club.
Re: Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven by Daeylar(f): 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hier:

Do you know what leading is??
No, please explain
Re: Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven by Hier(m): 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
Daeylar:

No, please explain

can we talk via other means, twitter would be fine by me, follow me at hghehrald

Let talk via DM on Twitter

but on a serious note, God wants us to know Him and also hear from Him

Kindly download about 8 of Kenneth Hagins book in PDF and get across to me.

see you soon sis
Re: Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven by Daeylar(f): 3:08am On Sep 25, 2017
Hier:

can we talk via other means,

Let's talk here, I will check out the author you recommended
Re: Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven by Hier(m): 10:44am On Sep 25, 2017
Daeylar:

Let's talk here, I will check out the author you recommended
okay, which church do you attend, and do you know what Jesus did for you?
If yes, throw some light
Re: Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven by sonmvayina(m): 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
The white man sent us on a wild goose chase.....this we never end, until we realise that we are Gods on a human journey and no friken Jew is coming from anywhere to save or rapture us...
We have to enjoy this life, that is the ultimate purpose, don't harm nature or anyone else... We are the God we go to church to look for, playing hide and seek with itself, it is just a game...even when you go to the house of God, you don't see God but humans, word of God comes out from the mouth of men...what you need to pray for is wisdom to know when man is lying and telling the truth...myPOV
Re: Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven by annyplenty(m): 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hier:

I was on Annyplenty profile yesterday, walia, na only rapture rapture vision dream I dey see

Thank God. I am known for the message I preach. Thank you for visiting the page. Make sure you heed the warnings. Stay prepared
Re: Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven by annyplenty(m): 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I'm also yet to see Jacksonville, Annyplenty wey like rapture past him life self no make am.

I did not set any date. Neither did I support date setting for rapture. However, When it eventually takes place, by the grace of God and the help of the Holy Spirit, I and my family shall be there in Jesus name. I pray that you also repent and live holy to be there.
Re: Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven by Hier(m): 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
annyplenty:

Thank God. I am known for the message I preach. Thank you for visiting the page. Make sure you heed the warnings. Stay prepared

Loooooool, okay, but wait,

Well, if that's what God has given to you to proclaim, am so sorry for mocking you.

Well, as for me, I will say, I desire that people find the topic rapture interesting. like they hear rapture and they just want to go

Most messages on rapture bring fear this days, can you tell why,
I'm not against rapture messages, but I would prefer someone telling me how or what I can do to flee the wroth to come, like, the place of believers authority, my authority over the devil and how to put an end to sin in the life of a sinner, the Bible said, sin shall have no dominion over us, new creation realities and believers authority would make rapture messages good, but an average man knows he's going to hell, but there is a member inside him, causing him to act against his will.

If we can add that to our sermons, more souls will be won.

From my observation, many prefer to enjoy life on earth, knowing if they end in hell, to them, they deserve it
Re: Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven by annyplenty(m): 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hier:

Loooooool, okay, but wait,

Well, if that's what God has given to you to proclaim, am so sorry for mocking you.

Well, as for me, I will say, I desire that people find the topic rapture interesting. like they hear rapture and they just want to go

Most messages on rapture bring fear this days, can you tell why,
I'm not against rapture messages, but I would prefer someone telling me how or what I can do to flee the wroth to come, like, the place of believers authority, my authority over the devil and how to put an end to sin in the life of a sinner, the Bible said, sin shall have no dominion over us, new creation realities and believers authority would make rapture messages good, but an average man knows he's going to hell, but there is a member inside him, causing him to act against his will.

If we can add that to our sermons, more souls will be won.

From my observation, many prefer to enjoy life on earth, knowing if they end in hell, to them, they deserve it

Okay brother. The end-time like its name sounds is the time when everything shall come to the end. I want to assume the name on its own is not fantastic. Why do you think many believers and many pastors and general overseer cannot read the book of revelation? the content is scary.

The end-time is scary and we cannot understand to what extent or degree but as scary as it will be, it is better to hear about it and make effort to escape. Jesus Himself admonished us in Luke 21:36 to pray to escape what is coming.

36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

If what is coming is pleasant, Jesus will not tell us to pray to escape.

Daniel is one of the most courageous prophets of God. He was not afraid of lion. But when God showed him some of the visions of end-time, he fainted and became sick after gaining consciousness.

I used to be very thick-skinned; deep-rooted in idolatery and occultism, until God showed me a vision of end-time and what I saw broke me down that I wept from the dream to consciousness and continued weeping still. Without anybody begging me to repent I repented immediately and gave my life to Jesus in the middle of the night. Why did I have to do this? I wanted to escape what God showed to me. Later that I started reading the bible, I found that everything I saw in a vision is in the bible the way I saw it.

It will have been better to just teach people how to run from sin without going into the details of scariness of the end-time but I tell you that this will not work. God knows it will not work like that and I will tell you the reasons.

1. God give us signs and wonders so that people can believe the Gospel
John 4:48 Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe.

With all the signs and wonders, many people still refuse to believe the Gospel, how much more if there is no signs and wonders to back up the gospel.

So if we just teach people how to live a holy life, they will not know
1. what lies ahead them if they missed the rapture, which of course, satan did not want anybody to know.
2. how close we are to rapture.
3. that rapture requires special preparation and focus.
4. how to handle the perilousness of the end-time
5. and many more.

Npw, because many pastors and general overseers have become mute about warning people the rapture, God is raising up new set up of to go and do the work. One may then wonder less why the Word of God says the last shall be the first and the first shall be the last.
Re: Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven by sonmvayina(m): 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
End time or rapture are farces..... Time is cyclic not linear......that is the illusion.. Everything happening now has happened before....

Look at the face of a clock and you will know.... The truth will set you free..
Re: Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven by Hier(m): 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
annyplenty:

Okay brother. The end-time like its name sounds is the time when everything shall come to the end. I want to assume the name on its own is not fantastic. Why do you think many believers and many pastors and general overseer cannot read the book of revelation? the content is scary.

The end-time is scary and we cannot understand to what extent or degree but as scary as it will be, it is better to hear about it and make effort to escape. Jesus Himself admonished us in Luke 21:36 to pray to escape what is coming.

36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

If what is coming is pleasant, Jesus will not tell us to pray to escape.

Daniel is one of the most courageous prophets of God. He was not afraid of lion. But when God showed him some of the visions of end-time, he fainted and became sick after gaining consciousness.

I used to be very thick-skinned; deep-rooted in idolatery and occultism, until God showed me a vision of end-time and what I saw broke me down that I wept from the dream to consciousness and continued weeping still. Without anybody begging me to repent I repented immediately and gave my life to Jesus in the middle of the night. Why did I have to do this? I wanted to escape what God showed to me. Later that I started reading the bible, I found that everything I saw in a vision is in the bible the way I saw it.

It will have been better to just teach people how to run from sin without going into the details of scariness of the end-time but I tell you that this will not work. God knows it will not work like that and I will tell you the reasons.

1. God give us signs and wonders so that people can believe the Gospel
John 4:48 Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe.

With all the signs and wonders, many people still refuse to believe the Gospel, how much more if there is no signs and wonders to back up the gospel.

So if we just teach people how to live a holy life, they will not know
1. what lies ahead them if they missed the rapture, which of course, satan did not want anybody to know.
2. how close we are to rapture.
3. that rapture requires special preparation and focus.
4. how to handle the perilousness of the end-time
5. and many more.

Npw, because many pastors and general overseers have become mute about warning people the rapture, God is raising up new set up of to go and do the work. One may then wonder less why the Word of God says the last shall be the first and the first shall be the last.

I get your point, if you teach a believers how to live a holy life, they have no fear of the rapture. If for instance, I am born again, I have nothing to fear about rapture because immediately it blows. Am off the earth

my point is, many folks don't know how to control their desires for sin by the word. If you are offering a rapture message to them every time. They have heard it and they know it very well, but they don't know how to go about keeping their salvation.
Re: Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven by Hier(m): 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
sonmvayina:
End ir or rapture are farces..... Time is cyclic not linear......that is the illusion.. Everything happening now has happened before....

Look at the face of a clock and you will know.... The truth will set you free..

Loooool, the truth doesn't bound, what's your definition for the truth, as in, cyclic as in there was a 21st century before now
Re: Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven by annyplenty(m): 7:47am On Sep 26, 2017
Hier:

I get your point, if you teach a believers how to live a holy life, they have no fear of the rapture. If for instance, I am born again, I have nothing to fear about rapture because immediately it blows. Am off the earth

my point is, many folks don't know how to control their desires for sin by the word. If you are offering a rapture message to them every time. They have heard it and they know it very well, but they don't know how to go about keeping their salvation.

I also get your point very well. but consider this, there is motivation and essence for everything. You cannot send your child to school without making him understand the essence why he needs to go to school in the first place. Now he is in school, you cannot be satisfied with him just going to school. You have to motivate him to study very hard and pass the examination and gain admission to the university and get a good job.

That is the essence and the motivation. the same goes with this faith. You become a Christian so that you can make heaven either by death or by rapture. And now that rapture is about to take place, will you not keep sounding it in the ears of believers. Have you watched a football match before and a team is leading the other and the time is almost up. the coach will not sit down anymore. he will stand up and begin to sensitize his players not to be complacent and concede a goal because time is almost up?

Brother! the issue of rapture is very important to God! Why?
1. the whole book of joel is about rapture
2. the whole book of revelation is about rapture
3. half of the book of daniel is about rapture
4. Jesus took a whole chapter in the book of mathew to talk about it
5. it is the issue most prophesied about in the bible
6. all the prophets of old, including Enoch, prophecies about it.
7. After rapture, we cannot preach holiness again, the message will change
8. The message after rapture will not be that you should receive Jesus but that you should not take the mark.

Having said all this, I must agree with you that holiness should be the basis of our teachings but with special focus on the end-time because the end-time has its peculiarity. For instance, do you know you can live a holy life and still be deceived if you failed to WATCH? And if you are deceived what will be the result?

this is what I preach. And that is my submission.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“I'M A Man Of God That Love Pussy"- Says, Pastor Wilson (video) / Frosbel Is Highly Questionable / Six Important Ways To Believe In God

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.