Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

I Need Advice Pls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice Pls (1781 Views)

am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls / I Have Been Sleeping With My Course Mate For Sometime ! I Need Advice Pls / I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advice Pls by pedrilo: 10:37am On Sep 23, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
enjoy wat ur mates are enjoying nt wen u marry dis young and strt regretting
and wat exactly are they ejoyin sir? std, abortion and contraceptives abi? hogwash
Re: I Need Advice Pls by marksleek25: 10:40am On Sep 23, 2017
from a brother to a sister-beta go school first...but in the end do what's best for you as you deem best.
Re: I Need Advice Pls by commyluv(f): 10:45am On Sep 23, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
grab him o....if you love him and you're sure he loves you too
why pls
Re: I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 23, 2017
pedrilo:
and wat exactly are they ejoyin sir? std, abortion and contraceptives abi? hogwash
yes
Re: I Need Advice Pls by marksleek25: 11:00am On Sep 23, 2017
if the guy can't wait,he should move on. Besides at 19,you're just discovering new things about yourself. Getting married shouldn't be your top priority. Getting a decent education should be. An educated babe,lady,woman is a priceless babe,lady,woman.
Re: I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
grab him o....if you love him and you're sure he loves you too

You never fail to fall below expectations. Far below.

Op, marriage isn't a Job that you can quit at any time, it isn't a comfortable place to rest likewise...

If you aren't ready (matured, I mean) to handle the palaver that comes with marriage, don't try it o. It's a once in a lifetime commitment. It had better be right.

Trust me, you don't wanna go in and wishing you're out. You're in, you're in. That's it.

The lovey dovey lasts for a maximum of 5 years and after that, the marriage becomes Less appealing and you'll be what by then... 24years??! Common! Wake up!

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Pls by mofeoluwadassah: 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

You never fail to fall below expectations. Far below.

Op, marriage isn't a Job that you can quit at any time, it isn't a comfortable place to rest likewise...

If you aren't ready (matured, I mean) to handle the palaver that comes with marriage, don't try it o. It's a once in a lifetime commitment. It had better be right.

Trust me, you don't wanna go in and wishing you're out. You're in, you're in. That's it.

The lovey dovey lasts for a maximum of 5 years and after that, the marriage becomes Less appealing and you'll be what by then... 24years??! Common! Wake up!
if you knw u are nt ok with wht i posted just ignore it next time....its nt everytime you display your foolishness
Re: I Need Advice Pls by FvckShiT(m): 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
Stop fúçking him & he'll blöödyfûçkiñg postpone the fúçking marriage
Re: I Need Advice Pls by commyluv(f): 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
FvckShiT:
Stop fúçking him & he'll blöödyfûçkiñg postpone the fúçking marriage
have never had sex with him before
Re: I Need Advice Pls by FvckShiT(m): 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
commyluv:
have never had sex with him before

fúçking serious?
Re: I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
If you love him and he does you, go ahead and marry. Get yourself a very good skill university education is overrated.
Re: I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
if you knw u are nt ok with wht i posted just ignore it next time....its nt everytime you display your foolishness

A father cannot ignore a child's evil or ignorant ways... Shows the person you are. Always adamant to your notions.

Lass, heed an advice and stop being a bloat head smiley
Re: I Need Advice Pls by technicallyrich(m): 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
Instead of you to go church,fall on your needs and thank God for these golden opportunity to get married,to even a youn man of 28.
Most ladies here advicing you are searching for husband badly at 30s. But yet no hope and most guys advicing you don't know what it means for a lady not to be married.
Many have made these mistake of saying they are too young,but now they are too old nobody wants to marry them any longer so they fell up churches fasting for husband.
The chances of a girl getting married in nigeria is always high when she is younger and if you think you are too young ask those amajiris in the north that there men marry and rape them from 4years.
I don talk my own.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Pls by commyluv(f): 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
FvckShiT:

fúçking serious?
yeap
Re: I Need Advice Pls by commyluv(f): 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
technicallyrich:
Instead of you to go church,fall on your needs and thank God for these golden opportunity to get married,to even a youn man of 28.
Most ladies here advicing you are searching for husband badly at 30s. But yet no hope and most guys advicing you don't know what it means for a lady not to be married.
Many have made these mistake of saying they are too young,but now they are too old nobody wants to marry them any longer so they fell up churches fasting for husband.
The chances of a girl getting married in nigeria is always high when she is younger and if you think you are too young ask those amajiris in the north that there men marry and rape them from 4years.
I don talk my own.
Thank but on my side I have no handwork that will sustain me
Re: I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
Don't rush into marriage now, you are still 19, let me tell you, it might be as if other men will not come to seek your hands in marriage, tell him to wait let you enter school and reach at least 300L, don't because of marriage kill your dream to enter school and study the course you want. When you enter school, you will meet even better dudes, just be patient.

Don't go and marry now, later start regretting it, cos he might decide not to train you in school, don't leave your education in the hands of a man that is not your father, it will turn to insult and he might turn you to a punching bag.

Be wise.
Re: I Need Advice Pls by technicallyrich(m): 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2017
commyluv:
Thank but on my side I have no handwork that will sustain me
Make sure he loves you with all his heart,then start learning a skill you have passion for before one year you will be through,then you can even sponsor yourself in school with little support from him.by then you have use one stone to kill four birds,skill.rich,children an mirage
My sister marry,i know what I am sayingoo,except you don't love him or he doest love you and not financially capable.
Re: I Need Advice Pls by mofeoluwadassah: 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

A father cannot ignore a child's evil or ignorant ways... Shows the person you are. Always adamant to your notions.

Lass, heed an advice and stop being a bloat head smiley
see mumu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things I Wish I Knew Before My First Blowj0b, I Even Swallowed / A Wife Material Must Posses At Least 20 Of These Qualities - JOROOLUMOFIN / What Is Happening In This Prewedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.