Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,012 members, 7,956,749 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

See This Sex Doll - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See This Sex Doll (1923 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Sex Doll by lightblazingnow(m): 5:50am On Mar 02, 2018
It's unimaginable ever, that in today world, human being will be willing, not by force, enjoying to sleep with rubber rubbish.

It's a shambles shame. Can you take it. Why would you allow your affections to run so low, apart from committing sacrilegious sins of sleeping with another human being whom you have not contacted with their parents and likes, men have moved to sleeping with not just animals, this time with nwababe.

Why have you love death this much people without knowing. I pray you all are made free from your choices.
Re: See This Sex Doll by ubunja(m): 6:00am On Mar 02, 2018
if only you showed this much disguist at diildoś and vibrators...its a shame how you worship the vagina so much that you only see the imperfections of men.
get well soon.

2 Likes

Re: See This Sex Doll by Fadiga24(m): 6:01am On Mar 02, 2018
If you don't like it don't sleep with it kilode?

1 Like

Re: See This Sex Doll by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 02, 2018
You're writing against a intimacy gadget that looks like human. But dilldos and vibrators gets no complain from you. Whiçh one is actually not a toy among them all? Be even in your judgement.

1 Like

Re: See This Sex Doll by orisa37: 8:08am On Mar 02, 2018
lightblazingnow:
It's unimaginable ever, that in today world, human being will be willing, not by force, enjoying to sleep with rubber rubbish.

It's a shambles shame. Can you take it. Why would you allow your affections to run so low, apart from committing sacrilegious sins of sleeping with another human being whom you have not contacted with their parents and likes, men have moved to sleeping with not just animals, this time with nwababe.

Why have you love death this much people without knowing. I pray you all are made free from your choices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See This Sex Doll by lightblazingnow(m): 10:20am On Mar 02, 2018
Lord forgive them for they don't know what they are doing
Re: See This Sex Doll by lightblazingnow(m): 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
I am there
Re: See This Sex Doll by lightblazingnow(m): 4:56am On Mar 03, 2018
I am alive
Re: See This Sex Doll by lightblazingnow(m): 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
Amen

(1) (Reply)

She Wants My AMAZON [PICTURE] / Pls Help Me, Someone I Care About Is Ignoring Me. / Who Will You Choose To Marry?pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.