Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" (26934 Views)

Nigerian Rapper, Jay Rapiano Shares Throwback Video When He Had One Pair Of Shoe / It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido / Trump & His Wife, Melania Looks To Be Having Serious Problems In Their Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by polite2(m): 10:52am On Sep 23, 2017
Jay Z get use to it already!!! Trump can never be Obama that lickz ur iluminati ass

3 Likes

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by akraym(m): 10:52am On Sep 23, 2017
I honestly don't understand a thing of what I read there.

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 23, 2017
Aah
We wish we had him
We are currently managing one and we need replacement ASAP

1 Like

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Eddyrocky(m): 10:53am On Sep 23, 2017
morereb10:
American rap star, Jay Z, in an interview with BBC on Friday, the 22nd day of September, 2017 said Trump’s administration is a joke. In his words:

“I believe that we are resilient, especially us as black people and especially the culture. We’ve been through so much more than this guy,” “This guy, I’m looking at him like, man, this is a joke, with all — I can’t even say with all due respect — with all disrespect.”

Jay Z said ‘Trump is not a “sophisticated man” — particularly pointing out the ideas that everyone is free. Until everyone is free, no one is free,” “Period. That’s just a fact.”

“We are all linked some kind of way. So if you oppress a certain people, everyone is in danger, karmically and in real life. If I’m being oppressed and you have this big, nice mansion, I’m coming inside there. That’s gonna happen, that’s just how life is,”

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/09/rapper-jay-z-slams-us-president-donald.html

cc mynd44 lalasticlala

Like seriously this Nikka said it all
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Bonjoro: 10:54am On Sep 23, 2017
RomeSankara:

I don't know much about him or who he married but from the little I know he is a foooool with a big ugly nose

A foool that will feed ur whole generation for 50yrs is that one a fooool

5 Likes

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by KemjikaEme: 10:54am On Sep 23, 2017
This is how to slam a President! If you do it in Nigeria,they will send the entire pythons and army after you.
No wonder our celebs keep quiet and things keep getting bad!
Backward Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Tbillz(m): 10:54am On Sep 23, 2017
“I believe that we are resilient, especially us as black
people and especially the culture

"Come back home bro, Nigeria fatherland and Ijebu igbo your motherland awaits you!!!
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by buJu234: 10:55am On Sep 23, 2017
Try it in naija And he kisses his business empire good bye,
Cos efcc, icpc, Nigerian army etc will come after him...

It's good to b in land of the free Shia...

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Hedonistically: 10:55am On Sep 23, 2017

with all... I can't even say with all due respect... With all disrespect...

Jay Z is a born lyricist. Walahi. Baba himself.
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by GeneralOjukwu: 10:56am On Sep 23, 2017
He can afford x1 billion what your entire generations to come can dream of....

Stop making jest of physical imperfections, one can say something unpleasant about your brain size too.

RomeSankara:
Jay Z With his big ugly nose..He is just jealous Trump has a star on the Hollywood Walk of fame and he doesn't..All these Trump hater will die of shame because Trump will continue to surpass them in all standards of achievement and fulfillment

5 Likes

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Idrismusty97(m): 10:56am On Sep 23, 2017
frinx:

Attack the message not the messenger...

Lemme quote a line from his 4:44 album "There's nothing like an ugly billionaire.... I'm cute".
You never see China Ali baba bdat.
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by RomeSankara: 10:56am On Sep 23, 2017
Bonjoro:

A foool that will feed ur whole generation for 50yrs is that one a fooool

So why hasn't he fed them till date Na? Recieve sense jare

3 Likes

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by ashjay001(m): 10:57am On Sep 23, 2017
RomeSankara:

I don't know much about him or who he married but from the little I know he is a fool with a big ugly nose

U dont know JZ, but u can run commentary on his big ugly nose?!

U're judging a black american icon by d size n quality of his nose?

Feel free, ur opinion ur biz!

1 Like

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Guestlander: 10:59am On Sep 23, 2017
RomeSankara:
Jay Z With his big ugly nose

I think you and your bunch of ignorant friends will also ask if Jay-Z and his "generation" had money like dumb Donald.
Can you now see how dumb you really are?

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 23, 2017
RomeSankara:
Jay Z With his big ugly nose..He is just jealous Trump has a star on the Hollywood Walk of fame and he doesn't..All these Trump hater will die of shame because Trump will continue to surpass them in all standards of achievement and fulfillment

Why you so mad ? I don't even get it ... Why you so upset ?

Trump is this you ?

You are weird

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by itsandi(m): 11:00am On Sep 23, 2017
Not my problem sha
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by IJOBA2: 11:01am On Sep 23, 2017
ashjay001:

And his overflowing acct balance!?

With his beautiful rockstar of a wife!

tongue
YOU SOUND LIKE A MUSLIM

1 Like

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by schwarzkopf(m): 11:01am On Sep 23, 2017
RomeSankara:

You are a brainless fool with the IQ of a toilet seat, how is calling out a racist piece of sh1t with the eugenics world view bad. Guess what, Trump and his likes hate people like you and anyone with your skin tone. Little wonder he won't call out white nationalist in Charlotteville, promote the birthist theory on the first black president, call for death penalty on the central park five and just called Collins kapernick a son of a bitch for taking a knee for the killing of unarmed black males. Fools like you should be sacrificed on the altar of common sense.

3 Likes

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by ashjay001(m): 11:02am On Sep 23, 2017
RomeSankara:

Sorry abeg. I can see u dont really know JZ, wasted my time trying to shade u.

Ignorance is bliss.

Try reading up on him sha, u read ignorant n uninformed! U dont need to like him, but u need to know who he his.

4 Likes

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Elukapendragon(m): 11:02am On Sep 23, 2017
Our iliterate president would have sent python to twerk in his compound

1 Like

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Guestlander: 11:02am On Sep 23, 2017
RomeSankara:

Nobody in your entire lineage have achieved anything close to what Jay Z have achieved. I mean the combined efforts of your entire lineage is not even close.
How dare you talk about Jay-Z like that?

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by ashjay001(m): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2017
IJOBA2:
YOU SOUND LIKE A MUSLIM

Was born a christian, but trying to serve mammon now tongue

1 Like

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by schwarzkopf(m): 11:04am On Sep 23, 2017
polite2:
Jay Z get use to it already!!! Trump can never be Obama that lickz ur iluminati ass

Another ignoramus with the IQ of peanut. Go drown on the bullsh1t from Alex Jones misinformation wars.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by RomeSankara: 11:04am On Sep 23, 2017
Guestlander:

I think you and your bunch of ignorant friends will also ask if Jay-Z and his "generation" had money like dumb Donald.
Can you now see how dumb you really are?

Jay Z is just jealous that Trump has got Star on the Hollywood Walk of fame and he doesn't, he is Jealous that Trump became a billionaire decades ago and till date he is still struggling to even surpass P Diddy , Jay Zi is jealous that Trump has done better than him in ever known field in life ..Can Jay Z ever be the number one citizen of a whole Planet ? CAPITAL NO but Trump current is and he is going to be for the next 8 years

3 Likes

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by RomeSankara: 11:05am On Sep 23, 2017
Guestlander:

Nobody in your entire lineage have achieved anything close to what Jay Z have achieved. I mean the combined efforts of your entire lineage is not even close.
How dare you talk about Jay-Z like that?

Nobody in Jay Zs lineage has also achieved a quarter of what Trump has so Jay Z should just Sit down and be humble na

3 Likes

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Guestlander: 11:06am On Sep 23, 2017
RomeSankara:

Jay Z is just jealous that Trump has got Star on the Hollywood Walk of fame and he doesn't, he is Jealous that Trump became a billionaire decades ago and till date he is still struggling to even surpass P Diddy , Jay Zi is jealous that Trump has done better than him in ever known field in life ..Can Jay Z ever be the number one citizen of a whole Planet ? CAPITAL NO but Trump current is and he is going to be for the next 8 years

How dare you even talk about Jay-Z's nose. He can even employ you to smell his poo everyday of your life with your own beautiful nose.
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by columbus007(m): 11:07am On Sep 23, 2017
Jay-Z, real name Jamiu Zabayor smiley don't forget ur root brov cheesy
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by IJOBA2: 11:08am On Sep 23, 2017
polite2:
PRESIDENT TRUMP'S CRIME AGAINST MUSLIMS

(1) HES PRO-LIFE

(2) HES AGAINST HOMOSEXUALITY

(3) HE PROMISED TO MAKE HIS COUNTRY SAFE BY DEPORTING ALL ILLEGAL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS
(4) HE SAY THINGS THE WAY THEY ARE ( LAW OF IDENTITY)

3 Likes

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by RomeSankara: 11:09am On Sep 23, 2017
ashjay001:

Sorry abeg. I can see u dont really know JZ, wasted my time trying to shade u.

Ignorance is bliss.

Try reading up on him sha, u read ignorant n uninformed! U dont need to like him, but u need to know who he his.

Its only Trump I know and I suggest you also read up on Trump

1 Like

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by slowice(m): 11:09am On Sep 23, 2017
Try am for naija and the next morning precisely 3am,dss go wake you up in commando style operation. Then dem declare you a terrorist grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cee-C And Tobi Bakre's Interview With Media Room: "Tobi Is A Gossip" - CeeC / Noble Igwe's Tailor Arrested For Having Tattoos / BBNaija Star, Cee-C Looks Classy In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.