Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" (26933 Views)

Nigerian Rapper, Jay Rapiano Shares Throwback Video When He Had One Pair Of Shoe / It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido / Trump & His Wife, Melania Looks To Be Having Serious Problems In Their Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Guestlander: 11:09am On Sep 23, 2017
RomeSankara:

Nobody in Jay Zs lineage has also achieved a quarter of what Trump has so Jay Z should just Sit down and be humble na

If your Donald duck is really as rich as he claims how come he can't provide his tax returns? I bet Jay-Z is richer. As for you, I don't even think you are qualified to smell Jay-z's poo.
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by YesNoMaybe: 11:09am On Sep 23, 2017
Jay Z is feeling sore because Trump has no stomach to invite celebrities to the White House. Obama did NOTHING for the black nation and this loser and his cohorts did say nothing about. I'm wondering how idiots do this daily? Being politically correct and right wing at the same time.

The freedom he is referring to was limited by Obama. The shallow minded fellow instituted DACA without backing it up with legislation and Jay Z has the gut to blame Trump for Obama's mistakes? Nigga FOH!!!

Also, Kanye (his biggest foe of the moment) supports Trump's policies so it's very typical for Jay Z to bitch about like his wife did when she lost the Album of The Year award.

Remember, an in-your-face Donald Trump is always better than ANY president with fake promises.

4 Likes

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by schwarzkopf(m): 11:13am On Sep 23, 2017
RomeSankara:

Its only Trump I know and I suggest you also read up on Trump

You can't know more than the author of his biography Anthony Schwartz that thinks that drumpf is an a** hole.
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Perezino: 11:14am On Sep 23, 2017
itiswellandwell:
Hmmmmm. Well, it's his human right to critisize his president. In Naija, reverse is the case.

Check my signature for ongoing promo of our full capacity.

Which reverse is the case here pls? How many of ur type have come online to call pmb a pedophile and a tribalistic man pls? Use ur sense when typing pls.
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by IJOBA2: 11:14am On Sep 23, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Another ignoramus with the IQ of peanut. Go drown on the bullsh1t from Alex Jones misinformation wars.
WHERE IS ALHAJI LUCASBALO AKA ABBEYBAILEY YA FRIENDgrin

1 Like

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by schwarzkopf(m): 11:14am On Sep 23, 2017
YesNoMaybe:
Jay Z is feeling sore because Trump has no stomach to invite celebrities to the White House. Obama did NOTHING for the black nation and this loser and his cohorts did say nothing about. I'm wondering how idiots do this daily? Being politically correct and right wing at the same time.

The freedom he is referring to was limited by Obama. The shallow minded fellow instituted DACA without backing it up with legislation and Jay Z has the gut to blame Trump for Obama's mistakes? Nigga FOH!!!

Also, Kanye (his biggest foe of the moment) supports Trump's policies so it's very typical for Jay Z to bitch about like his wife did when she lost the Album of The Year award.

Remember, an in-your-face Donald Trump is always better than ANY president with fake promises.

BULLSHIT!!!! Your bullshit still doesn't change drumpf view on eugenics.
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by schwarzkopf(m): 11:15am On Sep 23, 2017
IJOBA2:
WHERE IS ALHAJI LUCASBALO AKA ABBEYBAILEY YA FRIENDgrin

F***k off ploontron.
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by YesNoMaybe: 11:15am On Sep 23, 2017
Trump is not politically correct. You'd better get ready for another four years of a Trumped up life. Look at the deal Obama gave to Iran, does that look like he had global peace in mind. So in the next twenty years when we have another North Korea situation on our hands, will you also blame Trump for that foolishness?

4 Likes

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by YesNoMaybe: 11:18am On Sep 23, 2017
schwarzkopf:

BULLSHIT!!!! Your bullshit still doesn't change drumpf view on eugenics.

It's now clear why you couldn't graduate. How on earth do you think you can make sense when the word 'Bullshit' constitutes 20% of your statements?

1 Like

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by juman(m): 11:18am On Sep 23, 2017
America is a glorified third world society settings.

Most american politicians are not good politicians. That was why people voted trump as president despite his numerous "shortcomings".

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by itchie: 11:19am On Sep 23, 2017
ashjay001:

And his overflowing acct balance!?

With his beautiful rockstar of a wife!

tongue

I'd rather have Trump's account balance than Jay z's

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by juman(m): 11:20am On Sep 23, 2017
Originally the old man trump got elected as president to address those the guy concerns. Trump called it america first.

Because america waste billions or even trillions of dollars chasing shadow around the world while their country is rusting away and also they have millions of poor people suffering.

That inequality in their society breeds insecurity.

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by IJOBA2: 11:21am On Sep 23, 2017
schwarzkopf:

F***k off ploontron.
I PAIN AM grin
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by itchie: 11:22am On Sep 23, 2017
Guestlander:

If your Donald duck is really as rich as he claims how come he can't provide his tax returns? I bet Jay-Z is richer. As for you, I don't even think you are qualified to smell Jay-z's poo.

You seriously think Jay z is richer than Trump? Wow!! Which planet are you living in? Like seriously?

1 Like

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by schwarzkopf(m): 11:24am On Sep 23, 2017
YesNoMaybe:
Trump is not politically correct. You'd better get ready for another four years of a Trumped up life. Look at the deal Obama gave to Iran, does that look like he had global peace in mind. So in the next twenty years when we have another North Korea situation on our hands, will you also blame Trump for that foolishness?

Your ignorance in world politics is not only mind boggling but at best elementary. First, you wrongly said Obama unconstitutional instituted the DACA, false Obama instituted the DACA when the GOP dominated Senate fillibursted a comprehensive immigration bill, same way they did to the Obama supreme court pick by Obama. Obama didn't give the Iran nuclear deal but the g-5 agreed to it as a solution to the Iran nuclear debacle, little wonder Angela Merkel is calling same solution for the north Korea situation. Plus macron said at the unga, you don't throw away a deal because of the Obama name pinned on it. Drumpf is brainless vindicative man child with sole aim of distruping all Obama gains. Little wonder he wanna end customer right protection laws, global climate agreement, laws against rape on campus, daca, environmental regulations and Obama care.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by schwarzkopf(m): 11:25am On Sep 23, 2017
YesNoMaybe:

It's now clear why you couldn't graduate. How on earth do you think you can make sense when the word 'Bullshit' constitutes 20% of your statements?

The whole of your bloodline can't tie my shoelace in any life accomplishment.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by schwarzkopf(m): 11:25am On Sep 23, 2017
IJOBA2:
I PAIN AM grin

Go f***k yourself.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by juman(m): 11:27am On Sep 23, 2017
Obviously trump problem is that he is petty and also he is not a politician hence dealing with lawmakers that are in washington purposely just to do never ending argument is difficult situation.

That is why his government is stagnant, not moving.
Little achievement made so far.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by imma2(m): 11:29am On Sep 23, 2017
If it's in Nigeria he made that statement now. DSS would have been welcoming him home by now. All under the pretext of "hate speech" mantra. This is true democracy. Nigeria don taya me
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by banmee(m): 11:29am On Sep 23, 2017
RomeSankara:
Jay Z With his big ugly nose..He is just jealous Trump has a star on the Hollywood Walk of fame and he doesn't..All these Trump hater will die of shame because Trump will continue to surpass them in all standards of achievement and fulfillment

Una go just de talk rubbish. Firstly, any celebrity in U.S entertainment can get a star if they want to. Why? Because you can pay for it. Are you saying Jay Z cannot afford 30k? Second point; If you want to know if something is seriously wrong just find out if a Nigerian likes it. If he/she does you definitely know it's phucked up. Any sane person would know by now that Trump is a danger to the world.

6 Likes

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by schwarzkopf(m): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2017
juman:
Obviously trump problem is that he is petty and also he is not a politician hence dealing with lawmakers that are in washington purposely just to do never ending argument is difficult situation.

That is why his government is stagnant, not moving.
Little achievement made so far.

They can't even repel the Obama care even with a GOP dominated Senate.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by IJOBA2: 11:31am On Sep 23, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Go f***k yourself.

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by WinkWrld: 11:39am On Sep 23, 2017
Jay Z will never reach Trump. He should keep kwayet. When we see something good, we should acknowledge it.

What is his achievement besides Rocawear. He should look at Akon lighting up Africa.
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by makoota: 11:39am On Sep 23, 2017
U can criticise Trump for whatever but one thing I am sure is that Trump is God sent. At least I know now that he is not an illuminati member.

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Holuwahyomzzy: 11:40am On Sep 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Macmoni(m): 11:40am On Sep 23, 2017
frinx:

Attack the message not the messenger...

Lemme quote a line from his 4:44 album "There's nothing like an ugly billionaire.... I'm cute".
dat lines dope dat i almost got an orgasm
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by freshinko: 11:43am On Sep 23, 2017
E pain am ooo.. Obama is no more there.
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by juman(m): 11:45am On Sep 23, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Do you know what he suppose to do?

I think he should allow his party nominate some of his top aides for him. To work with him for some months.
To teach trump the rudiments of politics and governance in "troubled" american politics.
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Draxler: 11:47am On Sep 23, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Your ignorance in world politics is not only mind boggling but at best elementary. First, you wrongly said Obama unconstitutional instituted the DACA, false Obama instituted the DACA when the GOP dominated Senate fillibursted a comprehensive immigration bill, same way they did to the Obama supreme court pick by Obama. Obama didn't give the Iran nuclear deal but the g-5 agreed to it as a solution to the Iran nuclear debacle, little wonder Angela Merkel is calling same solution for the north Korea situation. Plus macron said at the unga, you don't throw away a deal because of the Obama name pinned on it. Drumpf is brainless vindicative man child with sole aim of distruping all Obama gains. Little wonder he wanna end customer right protection laws, global climate agreement, laws against rape on campus, daca, environmental regulations and Obama care.
Actually Obama passed DACA wrongly. The president is not the one to create laws on immigration, it's the job of the Senate. It's in the American constitution. What Trump is simply doing is telling Congress to do their jobs and he gave them six months to do it. There's really no big deal in this. Trump did nothing wrong here and if anything goes wrong, congress should be blamed and not Trump. Are you sure Angela merkel is calling for a deal with North Korea? Because in 1993 Bill Clinton signed a nuclear deal with North Korea giving us similar promises like Obama did with the Iran deal. I'm sure you know how that turned out. The Iran nuclear deal will eventually come back to bite the US, because Iran will eventually destabilize the Middle East in the future because of it. Whatever Iran gains from it will be used to sponsor terrorism, and there's the possibility of them getting nuclear weapons in the future.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by pokipoki: 11:51am On Sep 23, 2017
morereb10:
American rap star, Jay Z, in an interview with BBC on Friday, the 22nd day of September, 2017 said Trump’s administration is a joke. In his words:

“I believe that we are resilient, especially us as black people and especially the culture. We’ve been through so much more than this guy,” “This guy, I’m looking at him like, man, this is a joke, with all — I can’t even say with all due respect — with all disrespect.”

Jay Z said ‘Trump is not a “sophisticated man” — particularly pointing out the ideas that everyone is free. Until everyone is free, no one is free,” “Period. That’s just a fact.”

“We are all linked some kind of way. So if you oppress a certain people, everyone is in danger, karmically and in real life. If I’m being oppressed and you have this big, nice mansion, I’m coming inside there. That’s gonna happen, that’s just how life is,”

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/09/rapper-jay-z-slams-us-president-donald.html

cc mynd44 lalasticlala
The idiot should shut the hell up and stick to what he does best!!! Cheating and lying.
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Draxler: 11:52am On Sep 23, 2017
schwarzkopf:

They need 60 votes to repeal Obama care and there are just 52 republicans in the Senate. No democrat will vote for any of the Republican health care bills so their hands are tied. Most of the health care bills the Republicans have been proposing actually keep most of Obama care. Besides republican senators like John McCain and Rand Paul have promised to vote against the Republican Bill, and that just makes things difficult. I think Obama care will stay for a long time.
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by luizmendezgrant(m): 11:55am On Sep 23, 2017
Wah mkz Him a joke..? U jzt open ur mouth nd talk bekuz odas r talkin.. Waht do u knw abt d US adminiztration.. Kan u kompare ursef with an average inkome earner in d US.? No tink of ur prblm karry anoda person mata 4 head lyk gala..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Noble Igwe's Tailor Arrested For Having Tattoos / Cee-C And Tobi Bakre's Interview With Media Room: "Tobi Is A Gossip" - CeeC / BBNaija Star, Cee-C Looks Classy In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.