Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,905 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" (26930 Views)

Nigerian Rapper, Jay Rapiano Shares Throwback Video When He Had One Pair Of Shoe / It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido / Trump & His Wife, Melania Looks To Be Having Serious Problems In Their Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by mrMeen(m): 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
IJOBA2:
YOU SOUND LIKE A MUSLIM

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by polite2(m): 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Another ignoramus with the IQ of peanut. Go drown on the bullsh1t from Alex Jones misinformation wars.
sorry no words for you
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Draxler: 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Rule was change by the dnc when they lost the majority at the Senate. Same reason while the nomination of Betsy Devos went through and other simple majority issues. Obamacare at the beginning wasn't as it's now but a modification to suit the ever blocking GOP it was so close to a Bernie Sanders single payer health care option. Couple with the fact that drumpf and his comrades promised to sabotage the Obama care, one of the major reasons for increment in premiums cos the insurance companies are operating under serious uncertainty. Plus if y'all GOP critize Obama care so much simple bring out your let the cob and other stakeholders hold a review on it.
http://www.dailywire.com/news/12146/11-biggest-problems-obamacare-aaron-bandler. Just read that article on the problems with Obamacare. Government run healthcare has its own peculiar set of problems, and Bernie Sanders single payer health care option is going to do nothing but increase the 20 trillion dollar debt the US finds itself in. There's nothing like free healthcare, you'll pay for it somehow and the government practically has your life in its hands. It can decide to ration spending on you, or decide not to treat you at all. Health insurance is very complicated but if you want the government to run your healthcare at least think about the disadvantages of it.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by adims96(m): 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
itiswellandwell:
Hmmmmm. Well, it's his human right to critisize his president. In Naija, reverse is the case.

Check my signature for ongoing promo of our full capacity.

sharap joor, havent we all been criticizing obj,gej,buhari and others??
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by RomeSankara: 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
Guestlander:

Can you please tell us his achievements in all those things he promises his gullible voters. He can't even repeal the Obamacare he cried about for four years.

Under Trump in just 6 months

Unemployment is at its lowest in ages

Job creation at its highest

Capital market is now at it record strength

AL Bagdadi is dead and forgotten (no noise)

ISIS has been destroyed (no more uncle Obama to fund them )

Illegal border crossing at its lowest ever ..

700 billion dollars approved to upgrade the military back into the fearsome defender of world peace it used to be .

Obamacare has not been repealed because of jealous Libtards in the house but don't worry before the year ends it will implode ..

America has never been safer

3 Likes

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Draxler: 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
Guestlander:

Can you please tell us his achievements in all those things he promises his gullible voters. He can't even repeal the Obamacare he cried about for four years.
The American economy is doing very well, and the stock market is at an all time high. Illegal immigration is at historic lows and almost a million jobs have been created since he took office. Not necessarily a Trump supporter, but I'm not a Trump hater either. You Trump haters and his supporters let your emotions cloud your judgement. While there's a lot Trump has to improve on, majorly his character, he's not doing as badly as painted. He's already fulfilled a number of his promises although he's never building a wall and Obamacare will never be repealed, but that's majorly due to the Republican senators.
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Guestlander: 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
Draxler:
The American economy is doing very well, and the stock market is at an all time high. Illegal immigration is at historic lows and almost a million jobs have been created since he took office. Not necessarily a Trump supporter, but I'm not a Trump hater either. You Trump haters and his supporters let your emotions cloud your judgement. While there's a lot Trump has to improve on, majorly his character, he's not doing as badly as painted. He's already fulfilled a number of his promises although he's never building a wall and Obamacare will never be repealed, but that's majorly due to the Republican senators.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/09/19/fact-check-trump-makes-misleading-boasts-economy-and-foreign-issues-u-n-speech/683568001/

Please read the link I provided. Obama handed him an economy that was growing. In contrast, the American economy was collapsing when Obama was sworn in.
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Guestlander: 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
RomeSankara:

Under Trump in just 6 months

Unemployment is at its lowest in ages

Job creation at its highest

Capital market is now at it record strength

AL Bagdadi is dead and forgotten (no noise)

ISIS has been destroyed (no more uncle Obama to fund them )

Illegal border crossing at its lowest ever ..

700 billion dollars approved to upgrade the military back into the fearsome defender of world peace it used to be .

Obamacare has not been repealed because of jealous Libtards in the house but don't worry before the year ends it will implode ..

America has never been safer

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/09/19/fact-check-trump-makes-misleading-boasts-economy-and-foreign-issues-u-n-speech/683568001/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/09/01/trumps-economy-is-doing-slightly-worse-than-obamas/?utm_term=.bb76b050f9d6

http://fortune.com/2017/08/30/donald-trump-springfield-mo-3-gdp/

Read and open your mind. Trump is a salesman, that is what he does. I'm not surprised you are taken in by his bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by morereb10: 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
Eddyrocky:

Like seriously this Nikka said it all

yea he did ooo
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Guestlander: 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
http://thehill.com/opinion/349087-juan-williams-trumps-empty-economic-boasts

OPINION
September 04, 2017 - 06:00 AM EDT
Juan Williams: Trump's empty economic boasts

Juan Williams: Trump's empty economic boasts
GETTY
BY JUAN WILLIAMS 260
The views expressed by contributors are their own and not the view of The Hill
TWEET SHARE MORE
At the 2016 Democratic National Convention, former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg got belly laughs with a quip about Donald Trump’s penchant for overstating his wealth and business success.

The “richest thing about Donald Trump is his hypocrisy,” Bloomberg said.

–– ADVERTISEMENT ––

On this Labor Day, after eight months under the man who promised to be “the greatest jobs president that God ever created,” it is time to reframe Bloomberg’s joke.

The richest thing about President Trump these days is that so many people are still buying his lies about job creation and wage increases.

It is true that the economy added 1.07 million new jobs in Trump’s first six months in office. It is also true that the GDP expanded by 3 percent in the second quarter.

That is very close to the good news that 1.08 million jobs were created in President Obama’s last six months in office.

“Indeed, no matter how you slice it,” the Washington Post reported last month, “there isn't even one six-month period after mid-2013 during which Obama didn't see at least 1 million jobs created.

“One million jobs in six months is not unprecedented — it has become the norm since the recovery from the Great Recession really kicked in,” wrote Post reporter Aaron Blake.

Remember how candidate Trump disparaged Obama’s strong economic indicators by charging the Federal Reserve with creating a “false economy” under the Democrat.

Has anyone asked him if the Fed is still creating a false economy. If not, exactly when did it stop?

Candidate Trump also promised that he would produce 25 million jobs in 10 years with 4 percent GDP growth. Last week, before news of job growth lagging for the month of August, he went back on that promise by claiming that if he can sustain 3 percent growth it will result in “12 million new jobs.”

But even Trump’s crowing about 3 percent GDP growth is misleading.

There were eight quarters during Obama’s eight years in office during which GDP growth rose above 3 percent. In the third quarter of 2014, growth surged to 5.2 percent.

To be fair, Obama never saw an entire year with three percent GDP growth. But most economists doubt Trump will get there either, on an annual basis, especially if he can’t get tax cuts through Congress.

In fact, 78 percent of registered voters agree with the skeptical economists, telling a Fox News poll last week that Congress is not likely to pass any tax reform this year.

That pessimism extends across party lines: 79 percent of Democrats and 76 percent of Republicans agree that tax reform is unlikely.

Much of Wall Street’s patience with Trump is based on his repeated promise to cut taxes.

So, what happens if that promise proves hollow?

At the moment, even the long heralded promise Trump made to cut the 35 percent corporate tax rate to 15 percent – a pledge he repeated as recently as April – has now reportedly been softened to a 20 or 25 percent rate in talks between White House officials and Congress.

Is that enough of a tax cut to generate new jobs for workers?

The New York Times quoted Michael Linden, policy director at the Roosevelt Institute, as saying that cutting corporate taxes will “have no effect on ordinary workers…Taxation of corporations falls entirely on the owners of capital, and not at all on workers and consumers.”

As for Trump’s promise to cut taxes for working people, the Times reported last week that Gary Cohn, the president’s chief economic advisor, and Steven Mnuchin, his Treasury secretary, are considering leaving it at the current level of 39.6 percent.

Trump’s campaign boasts about his singular ability to pump up the economy — boasts made in tandem with dismissals of all that Obama did to get the country out of the Great Recession — call to mind an earlier empty promise made by another Republican.

During the 2012 presidential election, GOP nominee Mitt Romney promised he would get unemployment to 6 percent or lower by the end of his first term.

Obama succeeded in getting unemployment down to 5 percent by the end of 2015.

Yet to this day Republicans refuse to tip their hat to Obama’s record, which also includes saving the auto industry and generating consistent economic growth.

Bill Clinton won the presidency 25 years ago with the campaign theme articulated by James Carville – “It’s the economy, stupid.” Trump is turning that slogan on its head. He is betting that stupid people won’t see through his boasts and falsehoods about the economy.

You can be assured that if failed tax reform and a government shutdown send the economy on a tumble, Trump will revert to talking about Obama’s economy.

Juan Williams is an author, and a political analyst for Fox News Channel.

The views expressed by contributors are their own and are not the views of The Hill.
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Codes151(m): 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
RomeSankara:
Jay Z With his big ugly nose..He is just jealous Trump has a star on the Hollywood Walk of fame and he doesn't..All these Trump hater will die of shame because Trump will continue to surpass them in all standards of achievement and fulfillment
you with you fine self is as broke as a church rat and a bully online!
Stfu

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by RomeSankara: 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
Guestlander:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/09/01/trumps-economy-is-doing-slightly-worse-than-obamas/?utm_term=.bb76b050f9d6

http://fortune.com/2017/08/30/donald-trump-springfield-mo-3-gdp/

Read and open your mind. Trump is a salesman that is what he does. I'm not surprised you are taken in by his bullshit.

What do you expect from very bias pro liberal publications that are even ready to support North Korea against their own president..Both articles are shameful especially that of USA today which was shamefully hilarious I must say ...You haven't told me what yiu problem actually is with Trump till date

1 Like

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Guestlander: 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
RomeSankara:

What do you expect from very bias pro liberal publications that are even ready to support North Korea against their own president..Both articles are shameful especially that of USA today which was shamefully hilarious I must say ...You haven't told me what yiu problem actually is with Trump till date

As if I knew exactly what you will say. They are all fake news from the liberal press, no be so?
My problem with him is that he is a snake oil salesman and gullible folks like you are falling victim of his lies.
Donald Trump who spent money and time propagating a lie that Obama was born in Kenya! What a joke.
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by gnykelly(m): 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
RomeSankara:
Jay Z With his big ugly nose..He is just jealous Trump has a star on the Hollywood Walk of fame and he doesn't..All these Trump hater will die of shame because Trump will continue to surpass them in all standards of achievement and fulfillment

come to think of it . america have the best plastic surgeon in the world they can fix it
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Guestlander: 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
gnykelly:

come to think of it . america have the best plastic surgeon in the world they can fix it

He doesn't need to fix jack. Even RomeSankara with a fine nose cannot wash Beyonce's underwater.
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by gnykelly(m): 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
Guestlander:

He doesn't need to fix jack. Even RomeSankara with a fine nose cannot wash Beyonce's underwater.

you sound right. grin

1 Like

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by RomeSankara: 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
Guestlander:

You are right about me not washing Beyonce pant , never liked her or her music and I make it a point of duty to flip channels immediately I see any of her useless songs on TV ..Not lying if Beyonce is offered to me for free I won't touch her I swear because she not just my type and I don't like Niether she or her big nose low life gang banging husband

3 Likes

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by lamarrj(m): 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
RomeSankara:

Are you serious? You're a joke as well. Damn!
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Ajekuiya: 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
morereb10:
American rap star, Jay Z, in an interview with BBC on Friday, the 22nd day of September, 2017 said Trump’s administration is a joke. In his words:

“I believe that we are resilient, especially us as black people and especially the culture. We’ve been through so much more than this guy,” “This guy, I’m looking at him like, man, this is a joke, with all — I can’t even say with all due respect — with all disrespect.”

Jay Z said ‘Trump is not a “sophisticated man” — particularly pointing out the ideas that everyone is free. Until everyone is free, no one is free,” “Period. That’s just a fact.”

“We are all linked some kind of way. So if you oppress a certain people, everyone is in danger, karmically and in real life. If I’m being oppressed and you have this big, nice mansion, I’m coming inside there. That’s gonna happen, that’s just how life is,”

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/09/rapper-jay-z-slams-us-president-donald.html

cc mynd44 lalasticlala

Blacks should deal with the fact that Obama is not the president anymore, America is so used to one particluar style of presidency where they are not confronted with the truth. They are not getting invited to the Whitt house as usual, not singing my president is black and co, he legalized weed in some state but the tide don change, let them deal with it, when this kind of people talk you feel trump is not liked in America, that's according to fake news/media, whites like him and most of them voted for him, he's there President this time

1 Like

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by RomeSankara: 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
lamarrj:

Are you serious? You're a joke as well. Damn!

Is his nose not big and ugly ? It's a fact not a joke
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by MrMystrO(m): 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2017
luizmendezgrant:
Wah mkz Him a joke..?
U jzt open ur mouth nd talk bekuz odas r talkin..
Waht do u knw abt d US adminiztration..
Kan u kompare ursef with an average inkome earner in d US.?
No tink of ur prblm karry anoda person mata 4 head lyk gala..

Who is this one?? Average income what?

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by paradigmshift(m): 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
go sit your punk ass down, no wonder your album is wack. gerarahere

1 Like

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by mofewilkie(m): 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
RomeSankara:

So it's that daft overgrown sexist buffoon of a human being that you're linking with standards of achievement

1 Like

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by paradigmshift(m): 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
frinx:

Attack the message not the messenger...

Lemme quote a line from his 4:44 album "There's nothing like an ugly billionaire.... I'm cute".

that album is wack
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by RomeSankara: 2:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
mofewilkie:

So it's that daft overgrown sexist buffoon of a human being that you're linking with standards of achievement

Okay can you name one criteria were you standout against Trump , let's start from a silly basic thing like height sef ..He is even taller than everyone in your family na..

1 Like

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Lucasbalo(m): 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
Hush your mouth. People are trying to correct you and you are stuck on your ignorance anf stupidity. Overwhelming majority of Nigerian Americans loathes the racist pig named tramp because we know him better than people like you who have never step foot on america. The more you post the more you show your ignorance.
RomeSankara:

Jay Z is just jealous that Trump has got Star on the Hollywood Walk of fame and he doesn't, he is Jealous that Trump became a billionaire decades ago and till date he is still struggling to even surpass P Diddy , Jay Zi is jealous that Trump has done better than him in ever known field in life ..Can Jay Z ever be the number one citizen of a whole Planet ? CAPITAL NO but Trump current is and he is going to be for the next 8 years
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Lucasbalo(m): 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
Don't mind this foools. Most of them don't know how scary the 71 year old demented old fool is hated in America. It's not their fault. Nigerians hailing a White Supremacist whose Nazi clans will hang them on a tree without any remorse.
mofewilkie:

1 Like

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by RomeSankara: 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Hush your mouth. People are trying to correct you and you are stuck on your ignorance anf stupidity. Overwhelming majority of Nigerian Americans loathes the racist pig named tramp because we know him better than people like you who have never step foot on america. The more you post the more you show your ignorance.

Yet he is going to win second term with ease
.you guys can decieve yourself ooo
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Lucasbalo(m): 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
Village champion, if J Zee is ugly, why don't you show your face. Typical bottom feeder attacking someone for his looks.
RomeSankara:

Is his nose not big and ugly ? It's a fact not a joke
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Raphmadrid: 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
May sense fall on nigga jay for saying that about trump.
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Lucasbalo(m): 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
Deal with Buhari first and tend to what's happening in your neck of the wood. It's not only 2nd term it's 20 terms. I can definitely see that you are a confirmed dimwit. What the heck do you know about America except that you are expecting the racist piece of poo to come and deliver you out of your misery. FYI, trump doesn't give a fuvk about you or people that looks like you. Go back to your tribal sections and exhibit your ignorance and buffoonery.
RomeSankara:

Yet he is going to win second term with ease
.you guys can decieve yourself ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Dbanj Made A Lady Hating On His Music "Fall In Love: Within Minutes / Cee-C And Tobi Bakre's Interview With Media Room: "Tobi Is A Gossip" - CeeC / Noble Igwe's Tailor Arrested For Having Tattoos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.