Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" (26928 Views)

Nigerian Rapper, Jay Rapiano Shares Throwback Video When He Had One Pair Of Shoe / It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido / Trump & His Wife, Melania Looks To Be Having Serious Problems In Their Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Shaev7(m): 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
If na Nigeria, Jay Z will be arrested as it will be treated as hate Speech. lol

lemme quote One of Eminem's line to George Bush then,

"I don't rap with that President, I'll rather see the President dead it's never been said but I said President."
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by PierreDeFermat(m): 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
RomeSankara:

Jay Z is just jealous that Trump has got Star on the Hollywood Walk of fame and he doesn't, he is Jealous that Trump became a billionaire decades ago and till date he is still struggling to even surpass P Diddy , Jay Zi is jealous that Trump has done better than him in ever known field in life ..Can Jay Z ever be the number one citizen of a whole Planet ? CAPITAL NO but Trump current is and he is going to be for the next 8 years
you are saying the truth but shouldn't have insulted him based on his physical appearance. but its true that Jayz is obviously jealous of Donald Trump. he's obviously feeling inferior to Trump and that's why he talked about mansion blah blah. can he say that if Donald Trump wasn't as rich as him? never. Jayz that likes to brag about being rich

1 Like

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by frinx: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
paradigmshift:

that album is wack
your opinion sir
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Ichietome: 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
Guestlander:

Nobody in your entire lineage have achieved anything close to what Jay Z have achieved. I mean the combined efforts of your entire lineage is not even close.
How dare you talk about Jay-Z like that?
Go and sit down Oga. Ewu Gambia
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Ichietome: 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
ashjay001:

Sorry abeg. I can see u dont really know JZ, wasted my time trying to shade u.

Ignorance is bliss.

Try reading up on him sha, u read ignorant n uninformed! U dont need to like him, but u need to know who he his.
Then so?
Wealth doesn't eliminate foolishness
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Ichietome: 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
schwarzkopf:

You are a brainless fool with the IQ of a toilet seat, how is calling out a racist piece of sh1t with the eugenics world view bad. Guess what, Trump and his likes hate people like you and anyone with your skin tone. Little wonder he won't call out white nationalist in Charlotteville, promote the birthist theory on the first black president, call for death penalty on the central park five and just called Collins kapernick a son of a bitch for taking a knee for the killing of unarmed black males. Fools like you should be sacrificed on the altar of common sense.
Go fvck yourself!
Fool
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Ichietome: 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
lestat:

Why you so mad ? I don't even get it ... Why you so upset ?
Trump is this you ?
You are weird
You are also weird.
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Ichietome: 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
Guestlander:

How dare you even talk about Jay-Z's nose. He can even employ you to smell his poo everyday of your life with your own beautiful nose.
He is rich and so?
You've got big problem.
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Ichietome: 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
Guestlander:

If your Donald duck is really as rich as he claims how come he can't provide his tax returns? I bet Jay-Z is richer. As for you, I don't even think you are qualified to smell Jay-z's poo.
Fvck you
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Ichietome: 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
schwarzkopf:

BULLSHIT!!!! Your bullshit still doesn't change drumpf view on eugenics.
If you don't like Trump Go Fvck yourself!
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by donfemo(m): 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
ashjay001:

And his overflowing acct balance!?
With his beautiful rockstar of a wife!
tongue
Trump is a billionaire and has an amazing wife too
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Abbeybailey(m): 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
IJOBA2:
WHERE IS ALHAJI LUCASBALO AKA ABBEYBAILEY YA FRIENDgrin
Your mental disease is returning and unfortunately your parents in the village can't afford to cure your illness. Go check in at Yaba Left and I will pay the bills for your treatment.
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Ichietome: 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
RomeSankara:

So he is danger to the world because of his stand against Islamic Terrorism?

So he is a danger to world because he believe people must be properly vetted before the are allowed to come into America?

So he is a danger to the world because he is against cross border drug trafficking and illegal immigration?

So he is danger to the world yet he stopped the funding of ISIS

So he is a danger to world because he wants Americans to have more jobs

So he is a danger to world because he is a critic of rogue regimes like Iran and North Korea

So he is danger to the world because he promised to protect his allies in the event other any attack by rocket man.

Na wa for this kind dangerous man OOO yet low life gang bangers like Jay-Z who is known to have shot his own brother over jewelry is considered a good man , yet Kim Jong of North Korea who is a depraved lunatic has Ur support over Trump just because you are a pained muslim, pained illegal Immigrant , pained homosexual , pained terrorism sympathizer ..haba recieve sense jare
One billion likes

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by redsun(m): 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
RomeSankara:
Jay Z With his big ugly nose..He is just jealous Trump has a star on the Hollywood Walk of fame and he doesn't..All these Trump hater will die of shame because Trump will continue to surpass them in all standards of achievement and fulfillment

Are you a Kkk infiltrator or just down at heel nigger. Why should a true nigger like jay z be envious of a sociopathic redneck like trump? He is just saying the obvious truth,and only those with functional ears can hear it.

3 Likes

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Ichietome: 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
Draxler:

The U.S. Congress — the legislative branch of the federal government of the United States — develops and passes legislation, which the president signs into law, and federal agencies (executive branch) implement legislation. Copied from migrationpolicy.org. Whatever Trump's intentions are, congress is required to pass laws on immigration. Unless you want to argue with the US constitution. Secondly, it's been proven time and time again that Iran is a sponsor of terrorism. Iran is not a moderate country, as proven by the various Human Rights abuses that occur in the country. How moderate are the "death to America " and "death to Israel" chants? There's nothing uninformed and naive about calling Iran a sponsor of terrorism. Iran may comply with the terms of the nuclear deal for now, but what comes of it in the long run? Bill Clinton trusted North Korea and the long run it went to crap. The fact is that whatever prosperity Iran gains from the deal could be used to sponsor more terrorism in the future. And that's a best case scenario. Worst case scenario is that a future leader of Iran decides to build more nuclear weapons, just like it happened with North Korea. History always has a way of repeating itself. Time will tell.
Respect! Total respect!!
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Ichietome: 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
itchie:

Have you read about trump? Trump is the very definition of SUCCESS and and a can do spirit that never gives up. That's why I love this guy. He inspires me to believe nothing is impossible. I don't give a fvck what anyone thinks about him, Trump rocks!!!
TRUMP ROCKS

1 Like

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Kebreal92(m): 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
ashjay001:

And his overflowing acct balance!?
With his beautiful rockstar of a wife!
tongue

AND TWO WONDERFUL KIDS
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Guestlander: 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ichietome:

Go and sit down Oga. Ewu Gambia

I am glad you are outraged. I was paying the guy I quoted back in his own coin. I can get you banned though but I forgive you.
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Ichietome: 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
ofuonyebi:

good talk jaz, if some people who have lived all their life and contributed to the greatness of US

are being banned from coming or leaving in America, then, it means we are almost back into another

apartheid...America has been the championing nation against apartheid....so, Trump should allow all to feel free!

That is the greatest American legacy...as established by Lord Mansfield...in his judgment of centuries...
You are ignorant
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Ichietome: 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
RomeSankara:

Under Trump in just 6 months

Unemployment is at its lowest in ages

Job creation at its highest

Capital market is now at it record strength

AL Bagdadi is dead and forgotten (no noise)

ISIS has been destroyed (no more uncle Obama to fund them )

Illegal border crossing at its lowest ever ..

700 billion dollars approved to upgrade the military back into the fearsome defender of world peace it used to be .

Obamacare has not been repealed because of jealous Libtards in the house but don't worry before the year ends it will implode ..

America has never been safer

Libtards, the deep states are the greatest threat to America.
America is never going to be destroyed from outside. It's defeat, if it is to come will be from within.
That's the leftists for you.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by MENTORCH(m): 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
RomeSankara:
Jay Z With his big ugly nose..He is just jealous Trump has a star on the Hollywood Walk of fame and he doesn't..All these Trump hater will die of shame because Trump will continue to surpass them in all standards of achievement and fulfillment
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Ichietome: 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Ichietome: 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
RomeSankara:

You are right about me not washing Beyonce pant , never liked her or her music and I make it a point of duty to flip channels immediately I see any of her useless songs on TV ..Not lying if Beyonce is offered to me for free I won't touch her I swear because she not just my type and I don't like Niether she or her big nose low life gang banging husband
Savage.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Guestlander: 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ichietome:

Why quite the fake news.
Why didn't you quite fox news

Fox news is false news. Even fox is calling out Trump for telling too much lies.
I have a bridge for interested buyers in Awka.
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Ichietome: 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
mofewilkie:

So it's that daft overgrown sexist buffoon of a human being that you're linking with standards of achievement

Shut up.
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Ichietome: 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Hush your mouth. People are trying to correct you and you are stuck on your ignorance anf stupidity. Overwhelming majority of Nigerian Americans loathes the racist pig named tramp because we know him better than people like you who have never step foot on america. The more you post the more you show your ignorance.
You are the ignorant one here
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Ichietome: 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Don't mind this foools. Most of them don't know how scary the 71 year old demented old fool is hated in America. It's not their fault. Nigerians hailing a White Supremacist whose Nazi clans will hang them on a tree without any remorse.
You have been deceived by the fake news.
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Ichietome: 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
Guestlander:

Fox news is false news. Even fox is calling out Trump for telling too much lies.
I have a bridge for interested buyers in Awka.

Fox is fake news and CNN is authentic news abi?
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Guestlander: 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ichietome:

Fox is fake news and CNN is authentic news abi?

Fox news listeners are wierd conspiracy theory believers. Usually red neck and mess.ed up black people.
Deplorables as Hilary Clinton called them.
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Ichietome: 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2017
Guestlander:

Fox news listeners are wierd conspiracy theory believers. Usually red neck and bleeped up black people.
CNN is the father of all fake news.
Take it or leave it!
Washington post comes immediately after CNN.
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Guestlander: 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ichietome:

CNN is the father of all fake news.
Take it or leave it!
Washington post comes immediately after CNN.

And Fox is authentic news? The same Fox where they spent six out of eight years of Obama presidency trying to convince folks like you that Obama was born in Kenya.
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
frinx:

Attack the message not the messenger...

Lemme quote a line from his 4:44 album "There's nothing like an ugly billionaire.... I'm cute".
"What's better than one billionaire? Two!" cool

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Luggage Stolen At Airport / Lilian Esoro Steps Out With Her Baby In Style / World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.