Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (54227 Views)

Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story / Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by adexuxin(m): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
I can help you with the dream. If you dont mind and i have this questions for you. People interpret dreams anyhow.

.. Describe the best picture of three of your most common dreams around when your tricks started having issues.
Have you ever left your wife for up to a month before?
This imprisonment dream only happens when she is angry, (you truly offended her)
Do you cheat on your wife often? Do you have a woman u are having sex with outside your marriage?
Dont lie to me.
I understand dreams from knowledge, Answer me to help you.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by KeVN9: 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
freshvine:
Sorry about your predicaments but the truth is your marriage is the cause of your affliction. It's time to confront your wife but in a lovely manner both of you can find closure. What the spirit husband is doing is to render you useless and finally destroy the marriage so that your wife will be free of you and betrothed to him alone. But before the conversation with your wife, try stay awake most nights to watch over her and the way she sleeps.

Spirit husbands will send different afflictions to you including witches and wizards. Wherever you turn and whatever you do, you'll only attract hatred and jealousy from people and the evil amongst this poll will want to hurt you indirectly or directly.

Most ladies are aware that they're having these challenges hence they tend to be more religious than being spiritual. You'll notice whenever you make love to your wife, something terrible or insignificant as it may be happens thereafter. My bro, you've purchased the goods of the spirits.

How do women attract spirit husband?

Background : Our background says a lot of our individual personalities. If her parents had worshipped some useless gods and did sacrifices to protect her, definitely she'll be possessed with demonic powers warding off eligible men. The demon will come as a spirit being to be having canal knowledge of her from time to time. Majority of our parents did unspeakable things for family protection in the past.

Sex : our young ladies due to material things run after occultic men and money ritualist. Believe me, women are highly needed to make their sacrifices potent. Some requirements are to sleep with unsuspecting women and mostly women are not the targets but a vehicle to their target chain, the other successful men who will ignorantly sleep with them. When once this occultic men have had their time with any female, automatically, a demon is assigned to her to be a talent and destiny collector from her unsuspecting men in her life. Marrying such lady simply means you'll be contributing to the food chain of the original occultic man. Whenever you become too useless, your wife leaves you to another successful man and the cycle continues. Their prey is always beautiful ladies.

You need deliverance for your wife.

If you become stubborn, they'll render you impotent, attack your health.

U spoke well. Ur kindly response is an eye opener, mind blowing and a bitter truth. #respect
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
adatemi:

I do appreciate your comments but I don't believe in things like that and my kids are not brought up to believe that anyone has the spiritual means to hurt them. When God is for us, who can be against us! People go to pastors to pray for them because they believe that these pastors have the means to communicate with God. Do you know what that your pastor did last night? If he slept with his sister in-law, stole money from the offering table or just killed someone. You don't know so why put your trust/life in their hands. Go boldly to God your father and he's ready to help you and he should thinking it's the wife's fault that he has problem. Have a great evening sir!
see, it's best to ignore somethings than to sound silly as a Christian. Many Christians don't understand the scripture. People that run to pastor to "pray" for them are the most irresponsible people on earth. A pastor cannot pray for you, you can only pray for yourself and God will hear. A pastor can only prophesy. It's a father son relationship. Do you ask your lecturer to ask your scholfees or pocket money from your father? No, you do yourself. This goes with your thought.
But you saying do you know what your pastor did is a silly thing. Harbouring such thoughts means you don't respect him and God cannot allow some of his prophecy come to fruition. The bible says believe in 2 chr 20: 20 And they rose early in the morning, and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa: and as they went forth, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper. Whilst the pastors are not there to pray on our behalf, they are there to guide you. Thats because they are continually seeking God unlike we that are perhaps engaged with other things. An again, yes no one ca spiritually hurt us as redeemed that does not mean we should neglect issues or relax at the altar of prayers. The bible says clearly, there are many adversaries.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by chronique(m): 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
streetzdreamz:
I don't believe in all this spiritual,metaphysical stuffs but I know they exist,I don't even think about em cuz it makes no sense to me, ops story ain't the first ama read or hear about , I personally witnessed one first hand, when I was younger we had this family friend that was quite rich, a bachelor then with lots of apprentice working under him,his woes began when it was time to take a wife,the woman was lovely and homely but it was a sad/cruel coincidence cuz things took the wrong turn for him,his business crumbled,lost his cars,apartment, even lost a part of him, well I think we always have a way of putting the blame on an individual or on something,whenever issues like this arises,all cloudy and no sane excuse or reasons to be attached to the downfall, the way out of it? I really don't know,ain't religious .....its just best one doesn't go on a nosedive cuz people hardly recover from it.

Most of us have experienced things like this in varying degrees but it sometimes, isn't totally the faults of the women in the sense that, some of them are not aware of the problems. In my case, I was already noticing certain things after she took my name to go and pray but I couldn't talk, and wasn't totally sure until a younger person who was with me then pointed it out that since I started dating this girl, things has been some how. Na she come start to dey feed me. I would struggle to get things done and a day to the thing to manifest, one dream would manifest. Either I'm seeing my money from the biz gathered and burnt to ashes in dream, or someone is throwing me in a well and preventing me from coming out, or someone is barbing my hair in the dream, or someone else is wearing my shirt in my dream, etc. At the end, all efforts end in futility. Before I had the experience of these things, I used to mock people who talk about it. When it got to my turn, na my legs I take run go church go find solution. I thank God I experienced those things early enough in life. At least I'm better informed now. People who haven't seen such, would not understand it. I don't know how a man would succeed when he is sleeping with a lady whose brothers are sucking her breast at home, a lady who keeps not less than 4 boyfriends per time, etc. Men, I done waka yeye waka sha.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by 0m0nnakoda: 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
adexuxin:
I can help you with the dream. If you dont mind and i have this questions for you. People interpret dreams anyhow.

.. Describe the best picture of three of your most common dreams around when your tricks started having issues.
This imprisonment dream only happens when she is angry, (you truly offended her)
Do you cheat on your wife often? Do you have a woman u are having sex with outside your marriage?
Dont lie to me.

grin grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by 0m0nnakoda: 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
adexuxin:

Dont lie to me.

Help yourself then help your family and your neighbours.Daniel the Interpreter of dreams

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
YelloweWest:

Denial never changes facts...

The op is a clear example.

Igbo man: as I marry wife I fall.

Instead of denying why not try to change the stereotype of u love your tribe?

op is one man. using ur logic l can also say Yoruba men see nothing wrong in cheating and are misogynists but cry blue murder when their wife do the same case on point toks2008 and the magun culture.

like I said before carry your bigotry and shift.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
baby124:

Good way of looking at it. They definitely do not know God. The thing I am afraid of is that this OP will go around spending money on pastor's for endless deliverance and lies. Then he will get more frustrated and leave his family. Only to probably engage in crime to survive. The truth is when you have a partner and you do not listen to your partner you are heading for disaster. It happens in my home because I know hubby well. I can tell if some things he is doing will end in disaster. If he does not listen, disaster will happen. He has gotten his hands burnt several times after fighting me verbally on issues and now he knows better. He seeks my opinion and we sit down together and both discuss all sides as I see things from another angle and i know him and how he thinks. He has been moving from grace to grace as a result. A[b] bad woman would have run away from him and his 35k[/b] job.
do you go to hubby's office after a fight and make a scene? Where she wan run go after 1? Who knows if she wants a good life? A good woman will honour her mother when she wants to get married. You didnt say if you listen or don't listen to your husband but all about your hubby listening to you. The OP and his wife have made silly mistakes, whilst coming to blame his wife solely for the problems is a silly thing to do. We cant ignore the fact that there is a problem.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Hclinton: 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
Your wife is not the problem but the spirit working in her is the issue here. It is evident that she has spiritual husband and her spiritual husband is dealing with you out of anger and jelousy to frustrate you.
Some signs that you wife has spiritual husband:
1. They will ruin your economic resources.
2. Frustrate your life.
3. Attack you spiritually.
4. Frustrate your marriage.
5. Attack your health.
6. Might kill either the husband or the wife.

Don't mind people who are using canal knowledge to judge and advise you. Bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge.
My advise for you:
1. Discuss with your wife about your step and why.
2. Go for serious deliverance in a deliverance ministry like MFM. Try to get appointment with the GO, am sure this will help you a lot. Note: am not a member of MFM but I know they are good I'm deliverance.

This deliverance is for both you and your wife. It will be advisable also to take your kids for deliverance too.
My brother, be strong, the Lord will see you through.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by adexuxin(m): 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
0m0nnakoda:

grin grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked
lolzz
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Andy2274: 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
Stephanie22:
Listen to me: I want to say to you that God loves you and hears when you talk to him. Use this weapon to your advantage. You asked the problems and you received answers that night. Your wife might not know she has a spiritual husband. Separate for a while, not to look for a job to take care of your problems but to solve the problems from the grass root. If the spiritual husband is there, things can never be fine and it might cause your life. Why is her Mum and Aunty all widows. Be very careful, pray until you see changes. Fast, pray, read the bible, wake up at night to pray between 12-3am. Don't allow your wife discourage you. She might not know when she will do but she will, that is why you have to leave that house to find your God. And lastly tell a very powerful man of God your decision, beg him to assist you in prayers. The God of Elisha is also your God. He will answer you. Spiritual husbands are very jealous of their rivals. They will strip you of all you have. May the protection of the Almighty God be with you through Jesus our lord
. separate from his wife? Then after his deliverance he make up with her and the spirit husband will come again. The Aunty and mum widowed has nothing to do with anything here bro. Time to born and time to die. My brother take your wife and both of you should go for deliverance. Pray together always, fight the battle together. The man should also check his background because devil can operate in any form. They might be from the man side to attack but make it look like it is from the lady side. You can't predict the devil...
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by attention007(m): 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Its not about Spiritual husband coz there is no such thing... its all about her attitude sha...Dont get that wrong..

Girls with spiritual husband will always tell other people that they don't exist.... check yourself and stop misleading others

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
Please try and shut up anytime u don't have anything to contribute on this kind of thread. U talk so immature. ??
cococandy:
I wish I knew your wife. I would encourage her to leave you. It must be extremely painful to be married to someone who thinks you're the cause of all their misfortunes. There's no possible way on earth that you're treating her right with your mind already made up about her being the evil in your life. You're going around talking about her with people while she's sitting there supporting you thinking she has a husband. Not knowing she's living with her enemy.

Your dreams are a manifestation of your thoughts, Your fears and worries, hopes and expectations. Suppressed in your subconscious, they replay in your mind when you're asleep as that's the way your brain expresses them. Unfortunately one can see that you see no good in your wife based on your dreams.

Please tell her you don't want to marry her anymore. Before she's accused of something bigger by you and your superstitious ilk.

If you trip tomorrow and hit your foot on something, I'm sure you will blame her.
When was the last time you checked your blood pressure? When was the last time you went for a thorough health check? I'm just asking because you may have an illness that could kill you without warning and the poor lady will be accused of killing you by your pastor and possibly your family members.

May the good lord never put any female dear to me the same house as their enemies in the name of marriage. Grown man thinking in fairly tale undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
I have one question for the spirit husbamd believers : As a child was your food cooked with Gas kerosin or firewood?

I am not a follower of TB joshua but go to scoan and ask the foreigners this same question
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Ishilove: 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
I shake my head at people who say it is real. Now I know better it is real FOR THEM BUT NOT FOR ME
Your disbelief in something doesn't make it any less real.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by shallysgirl: 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
Sometimes, people don't really understand the world. Probably because they haven't been in a hard place. I thank God your case ended well.
I believe prayers changes things and people.
May God help us all.
majekdom2:
there is nothing worst than entangling yourself with a suitor that doesn't see things as you do especially sensitive issue. It baffles me when women allow their sentiments make the silly all because their gender is affected on the subject matter. I am very active on this thread because I have had similar experiences. All I can say is this problem ain't normal. The foundation of that marriage was wrong. That young man made a silly mistake marrying a lady without the consent of her mother and by extension family men if they have. The guy needs to check himself thoroughly too i.e his people but from the little I can put together from his post, that woman has got to be checked i.e a young lady that disregarded her mother, moved in with a man, lied and the other lost his job and then dreams. I ll share my own little experience. There is this girl I was dating obviously we would get married, I had a dream that she wa kidnapped. I usually do share dreams but I was forced to share th with her. She was not even patient enough "in her words- baby nothing will happen to me". Few weeks later, she was kidnapped and had a near death experience. Thank God she is still alive. Thing is, I couldnt cope because she won't listen or be ready to be taught. So, I understand clearly. Question is, is the woman teachable and agood listener? Does she see things the way OP does? These are just few

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by adexuxin(m): 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
Help yourself then help your family and your neighbours.Daniel the Interpreter of dreams
You think this world is only on the Physical. Am sure you believe nothing is beyond the Clouds.
Dont worry you hear
Lmao!!!! in Mandarin
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by 0m0nnakoda: 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ishilove:

Your disbelief in something doesn't make it any less real.
I agree it is real for them but not real for me
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Ishilove: 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
chronique:

Most of us have experienced things like this in varying degrees but it sometimes, isn't totally the faults of the women in the sense that, some of them are not aware of the problems. In my case, I was already noticing certain things after she took my name to go and pray but I couldn't talk, and wasn't totally sure until a younger person who was with me then pointed it out that since I started dating this girl, things has been some how. Na she come start to dey feed me. I would struggle to get things done and a day to the thing to manifest, one dream would manifest. Either I'm seeing my money from the biz gathered and burnt to ashes in dream, or someone is throwing me in a well and preventing me from coming out, or someone is barbing my hair in the dream, or someone else is wearing my shirt in my dream, etc. At the end, all efforts end in futility. Before I had the experience of these things, I used to mock people who talk about it. When it got to my turn, na my legs I take run go church go find solution. I thank God I experienced those things early enough in life. At least I'm better informed now. People who haven't seen such, would not understand it. I don't know how a man would succeed when he is sleeping with a lady whose brothers are sucking her breast at home, a lady who keeps not less than 4 boyfriends per time, etc. Men, I done waka yeye waka sha.
In short enh
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by 0m0nnakoda: 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
majekdom2:
I am not a follower of TB joshua but go to scoan and ask the foreigners this same question
How is that relevant to my post
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by 0m0nnakoda: 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
adexuxin:
You think this world is only on the Physical. Am sure you believe nothing is beyond the Clouds.
Dont worry you hear
Lmao!!!! in Mandarin
We can speculate about anything but what joins us is the here and now . If we sit down in your house to wait for ypur cook to prepare a meal.When it is served .One would hope we all can agree on what it is . If one person says it is rice and another says it is beans then there is a problem. So let us confine ourselves to that we can all agree on. Rice is rice and beans is beans etc. If you put an empty plate in front of me and say it has the bread of life in it there is a problem.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by baby124: 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
majekdom2:
do you go to hubby's office after a fight and make a scene? Where she wan run go after 1? Who knows if she wants a good life? A good woman will honour her mother when she wants to get married. You didnt say if you listen or don't listen to your husband but all about your hubby listening to you. The OP and his wife have made silly mistakes, whilst coming to blame his wife solely for the problems is a silly thing to do. We cant ignore the fact that there is a problem.
Lol. Where she wan go run after 1. If you think like that, and actually believe it then you need to change your thinking. As for the fight in his office, I personally don't believe we are hearing the whole story. You also cannot predict what you will do in certain circumstances. As to questioning whether I listen to my partner, that is not your business. If you are the type to read and understand you will see that when I wrote about partner, I did not make it gender specific.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by adexuxin(m): 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
We can speculate about anything but what joins us is the here and now . If we sit down in your house to wait for ypur cook to prepare a meal.When it is served .One would hope we all can agree on what it is . If one person says it is rice and another says it is beans then there is a problem. So let us confine ourselves to that we can all agree on. Rice is rice and beans is beans etc. If you put an empty plate in front of me and say it has the bread of life in it there is a problem.
you made your own point omonokada Goodluck.
I hope u believe in luck
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by adexuxin(m): 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
you made your own point omonokada, Goodluck.
I hope u believe in luck
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
How is that relevant to my post
do the foreigners use karosin and firewood. U just dey make noise. Your asertions shows how unitelliegent and uninformed you are.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by 0m0nnakoda: 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
majekdom2:
do the foreigners use karosin and firewood. U just dey make noise. Your asertions shows how unitelliegent and informed you are.
Is TB Joshua a spirit husband specialist? Do the foreigners come for spirit husband problems ? Is that what he is about?
Let your submissions proclaim your intelligence
do not lose your composure.
So it is only Nigerians that use firewwod and Karosin? Foreigners don't
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
baby124:

Lol. Where she wan go run after 1. If you think like that, and actually believe it then you need to change your thinking. As for the fight in his office, I personally don't believe we are hearing the whole story. You also cannot predict what you will do in certain [/b]circumstances. As to questioning whether I listen to my partner, that is not your business. [b]If you are the type to read and understand you will see that when I wrote about partner, I did not make it gender specific.
@ first bolded, have you not encountered women that say they don't want their husbands to earn more than a certain amount so he he cheat. See not everyone reasons like you. Not everyone wants a good life. @ second bolded, then you don't have to believe any part of the story. Even the part that she does 75 percent of the feeding, or that he travelled or that he had 7 trucks. We should always control our temper and think about the consequences of our actions before we do them, that's my point.
@ 3rd bolded, you emphasized me, how he listens to you and things go well and how he doesn't and it goes awry. You didn't say how you listen to him and things go well for you or how you do not listen and things go bad. Except you have no testimony. We can choose not to believe your "own" story too you know
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by youngalex(m): 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
I analyze your situation thus:
Possibly her spiritual husband is manipulating your destiny or your spiritual wife won't stand you being happy in marriage, check yourself well also.
Secondly, the economy is very bad affecting virtually all businesses, though people incur losses but not on this magnitude.
My Sincere advise : Leave her for now, Just tell her you want to go and hustle in another city, then pray and liberate to yourself
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
Is TB Joshua a spirit husband specialist? Do the foreigners come for spirit husband problems ? Is that what he is about?
Let your submissions proclaim your intelligence
do not lose your composure.
So it is only Nigerians that use firewwod and Karosin? Foreigners don't
obviously, you haven't seen the program before. Again, don't make assertions with little or no information. Yes, they do! Lols, now the American and German use firewood , karosin.... and they are talking going green. Oga you are clearly a silly person
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by baby124: 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
majekdom2:
@ first bolded, have you not encountered women that say they don't want their husbands to earn more than a certain amount so he he cheat. See not everyone reasons like you. Not everyone wants a good life. @ second bolded, then you don't have to believe any part of the story. Even the part that she does 75 percent of the feeding, or that he travelled or that he had 7 trucks. We should always control our temper and think about the consequences of our actions before we do them, that's my point.
@ 3rd bolded, you emphasized me, how he listens to you and things go well and how he doesn't and it goes awry. You didn't say how you listen to him and things go well for you or how you do not listen and things go bad. Except you have no testimony. We can choose not to believe your "own" story too you know
Yea. Kind of how you also believe in spiritual husband and wife. Hahahahaha. You are a joke. Very funny.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

blame spiritual husbands and wives

Yes nah, OP wife is on 65k job in 7yrs.
It must be OP's spiritual wife witching the woman. I am sure that's what she'll be told if she visits another spiritualist.

Two of them should go for deliverance grin .
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by chronique(m): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ishilove:

In short enh

Who nor go, nor know. Sometimes, I'm tempted to call up some of all these lekki runz girls for a few rounds but when I think about the different kind of clients they might have slept with and I remember my past experience, I just behave myself and look elsewhere... Some of us are damaging our lives but we don't know yet cos we haven't started eating from hand to mouth. We still think it's normal and we attribute it to general economy being bad. Na when water done pass garri, we go come open eyes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Loses Custody Of His Children Who Were Caught Watching Porn In Lagos. Photos / Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? / Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.