Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (54202 Views)

Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story / Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by mark2sunny(m): 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
phkka1:
My brother I really pity you. If it is possible, I will advise you renew your mind. Think of those things that are positive. If you are a christian, I want you to believe that the son of God has set you free and you are free in deed. On a second thought, your wife can go for deliverance.

Renew what?

You think this is about the sweet stories or seminars they give you un church on prosperity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by streetzdreamz(m): 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
chronique:

I thank God but it wasn't easy. The day I ran into her several years later, I almost fainted. Had to give her a fake number. If I mistakenly sight that girl from far, the way I would run ehn, someone would think I've stolen something. Some other people have worse tales.

I heard a dude picked up a fling, had sex with her as usual and dropped her off at home at night. Next day, he went to visit her and when he asked after her, the family members were surprised cos he told them he dropped her off that night. After a while, they told him the girl had died several years ago, and the girl he was asking for, couldn't possibly be their daughter. Dude almost ran mad. People who don't believe these things will tell you it's just a folk tale.
lols, can relate to your fright and flight......once had a road crash and the guy who sat at my initial seat paid with his life,a year later I was in a vehicle and it was the same driver!!!couldn't explain how I got out of the vehicle lols,your story is right,,,though ion bliv in such powers but am certain they exist,av heard countless tales of guys falling victim to strange women, read one some years back about a dude who picked up a lady somewhere in Lagos,and on their way the lady gave him a Mouth Gig,dude released in her mouth,by then they were on third mainland bridge,she told the guy to pull over and she jumped into the ocean, it was hard to believe but hey,its a crazy world we live in,people who don't believe in cases like this,don't believe they exist,at the end they don't know their ways around it when they fall victim,hence they don't pull out from it,they keep sinking deeper and deeper out of their ignorance and lack of critical thinking...

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by kowema(f): 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
allenroundabout:

Today is my wedding anniversary. I got married in 2010. I actually don't know if my marriage is a curse or there are other forces affecting my life.

I went into my marriage with 6 trucks and they were all working within southwest. All the trucks are gone!

I am a 37year old man from Enugu state. I got married at the age of 31 to a beautiful lady from Edo state.

I started my logistic company when I left my salary job in 2007. I started with 3 trucks and I was able to grow and acquired 3 more trucks before 2010.

I met my wife when she was serving in Enugu. I visited my parent in enugu that very year. We got talking and one thing led to the other. She got pregnant towards the end of her service year and moved in with me immediately after her service.

We had our traditional wedding, though her mum (father is late) wasn't at the wedding. She didn't inform her, she said she doesn't have a relationship with her and that they are not in talking terms. Though her aunt (her mum sister) was actively involved and present. She made up with her mum years later and they are both fine now.

I lost my 6 trucks in 3years with debts that I had to settle by selling my uncompleted buildings in Enugu and Lagos. I have not paid some debts till now. Note that I acquired those properties before my wedding.

I lost 2 trucks in 2010 December, lost 1 in 2011, then lost remaining 3 trucks to accident in 2013.

It usually happened whenever we quarreled and she got really angry. That very night, I would see myself being locked up by a man in a room with an iron gate in my dream. The next trip for any of my trucks would be an accident or there would be a major problem on the road.

I was out of business in 2014 to mid 2015 when I decided to travel out of Nigeria for some hustling. I told my wife about my plan but she said she is sure my plan is to marry another woman when I get to Europe. I made some promises to her before I left.
On getting to the airport in holland, I was put into the next flight to Lagos from Schipol airport in Holland.

I became very broke after the failed trip and I had to open up to friends and family who still thought I was a big man. I was able to secure a 35k salary job through a friend. My wife came to my place of work, told my boss that I beat her. She lied! (I have never done that before and I didn't do it). I lost the job.

In all this, I have always struggled to pay our rent, we pay our son school fee together while she handles 75% of food stuff in the house. She works and earns around 65k. She has been supportive.

I have prayed and she has prayed too, but nothing has changed in my finance. It is getting worse everyday. One night, I prayed and begged God to reveal to me the source of my problem, I had a dream that night. In the dream, my wife told me she is married to the prince of their kingdom and that the prince is always with us sometimes on the bed when we are sleeping. She said his boys are the one I always see fighting me in my dreams. My wife told me all this in my dream. I am scared of discussing this dream with my wife because she is a prayerful woman and it will sound like I am saying she is the cause of my problem. I am confused.

I also consulted a pastor, the pastor said witches are seriously dealing with me. He also said my wife has a spiritual husband that is very powerful. He warned me never to discuss any of my plans with my wife again. That I should always tell her after the execution of such plans (plans that has to do with my business). I find it strange and hard to believe, what is the essence of having a wife if we can have 100% openness. I continue to discuss my business plans with wifey and they are always failing. Sometimes I will be too happy to hide it from her. (Lol)

We have a small car that is strictly for taking my son to school. My rent expired in May and there is no hope of money for me. Landlord is already on me. If I sell this last only car to pay this rent, what are we going to sell to pay the next rent? I think maybe we should separate for a while and when things change for better again, we can come together. I have not discussed this with my wife. Is this a right step? Her mum and her mum sis (they are both widows) has a big house here in Lagos, she can move to the house while I get a driving job with an accommodation package. This way, I can support and pay my son's school fee.

Please people advice me.

Call me on 08064956690, I know a man who can help u, his name is Jesus Christ.
He did it for me

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Pataricatering(f): 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
technicallyrich:
If I were you.i will separate with her for a while,le her go and stay with her people while I sort out my problems,because from the look of things,your problem is spiritual.
Then if things improve,i will take her to a strong church for deliverance.
These challenges you are having is better faced alone so that you will quickly find out the root of your problems.
If on the other hand you choose to stick with her,belive me she will be the one dumping you very soon because poor people and poverty is not attractive atall.
you are confused ! The same Person causing the poverty will leave because she is not comfortable with the poverty she caused ? Why not just make the man richer if she has powers and does not like poverty ? Nigerians and attributing everything to spirituality ! The economy is bad it’s normal for businesses to collapse . Because the op too is looking for someone to blame and his wife comes in very handy .

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Pataricatering(f): 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
technicallyrich:
If I were you.i will separate with her for a while,le her go and stay with her people while I sort out my problems,because from the look of things,your problem is spiritual.
Then if things improve,i will take her to a strong church for deliverance.
These challenges you are having is better faced alone so that you will quickly find out the root of your problems.
If on the other hand you choose to stick with her,belive me she will be the one dumping you very soon because poor people and poverty is not attractive atall.
you are confused ! The same Person causing the poverty will leave because she is not comfortable with the poverty she caused ? Why not just make the man richer if she has powers and does not like poverty ? Nigerians and attributing everything to spirituality ! The economy is bad it’s normal for businesses to collapse . Because the op too is looking for someone to blame and his wife comes in very handy .

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by cococandy(f): 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mor0n
TruePass:
Some nigerians when the get small exposure, the thing the know everything. Because u probably leaving in USA u thing u know it all.

That how people like u go about insulting people the can't speak or write English that is a borrowed language, oversabi nigerians.

People like you answer Jennifer Anderson no African heritage. Come to SA today is heritage day u will see how d value their culture. What's your history and heritage.

Miss borrowed life.

Mind you mourihno and so many are best coaches in the world but can't speak English properly.

Civilized lady with no root.

Fake ass.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by cococandy(f): 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mor0n
TruePass:
Please try and shut up anytime u don't have anything to contribute on this kind of thread. U talk so immature. ??

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Bibi294(f): 7:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
Don't run from your wife... Consult another pastor and if its the same thing... I'll advise you to stop talking to her about your steps and moves to straining success... But at the same time, lack of openness can break your home... Why not take her for a deliverance
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by hokafor(m): 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
Oh boy this people spanked u hard. Just continue to run as fast as your leg can carry u.I was partially a victim thank God I have European passport.but don't forget ur child no matter the circumstances.all the best.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Bigdreams(m): 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
Dear OP,

Sir, the problem first and foremost is that you have a faulty foundation.

You married someone you loved and not someone gave you as your wife.

Worse still, you impregnated her thus defiling the marriage bed.

You are also faulty for this.

Marriage first and foremost is based on spiritual compatibility before anything else follows.

Sir, you are simply harvesting the produce of your decision.

With the fact that her mum and sister are widows, it is a clear indication of what awaits you also Sir.

You have offended God and need to seek genuine repentance as you not only chose someone you desired and left God out but also impregnated her.

Your suffering might be God's punishment for your evil and selfish actions.

Your suffering could also be as a result of demonic programming of that lady into your life in order to destablize your glory and ultimately make you spend your eternity in hell fire.

THE WAY OUT
1. You need to genuinely repent and confess these sins you committed to God.

2. You MUST AS A MATTER OF URGENCY locate a man of God who will guide you on what to do to avert the coming disasters. The man of God is not to take up your responsibility of praying. You are to do that yourself with his guidance.

3. You MUST BE READY to live in Christ and be His child, consistently obeying His commands so that you can live long and recover all you've lost.

God bless you Sir.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Aghans(m): 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
allenroundabout:

Today is my wedding anniversary. I got married in 2010. I actually don't know if my marriage is a curse or there are other forces affecting my life.

I went into my marriage with 6 trucks and they were all working within southwest. All the trucks are gone!

I am a 37year old man from Enugu state. I got married at the age of 31 to a beautiful lady from Edo state.

I started my logistic company when I left my salary job in 2007. I started with 3 trucks and I was able to grow and acquired 3 more trucks before 2010.

I met my wife when she was serving in Enugu. I visited my parent in enugu that very year. We got talking and one thing led to the other. She got pregnant towards the end of her service year and moved in with me immediately after her service.

We had our traditional wedding, though her mum (father is late) wasn't at the wedding. She didn't inform her, she said she doesn't have a relationship with her and that they are not in talking terms. Though her aunt (her mum sister) was actively involved and present. She made up with her mum years later and they are both fine now.

I lost my 6 trucks in 3years with debts that I had to settle by selling my uncompleted buildings in Enugu and Lagos. I have not paid some debts till now. Note that I acquired those properties before my wedding.

I lost 2 trucks in 2010 December, lost 1 in 2011, then lost remaining 3 trucks to accident in 2013.

It usually happened whenever we quarreled and she got really angry. That very night, I would see myself being locked up by a man in a room with an iron gate in my dream. The next trip for any of my trucks would be an accident or there would be a major problem on the road.

I was out of business in 2014 to mid 2015 when I decided to travel out of Nigeria for some hustling. I told my wife about my plan but she said she is sure my plan is to marry another woman when I get to Europe. I made some promises to her before I left.
On getting to the airport in holland, I was put into the next flight to Lagos from Schipol airport in Holland.

I became very broke after the failed trip and I had to open up to friends and family who still thought I was a big man. I was able to secure a 35k salary job through a friend. My wife came to my place of work, told my boss that I beat her. She lied! (I have never done that before and I didn't do it). I lost the job.

In all this, I have always struggled to pay our rent, we pay our son school fee together while she handles 75% of food stuff in the house. She works and earns around 65k. She has been supportive.

I have prayed and she has prayed too, but nothing has changed in my finance. It is getting worse everyday. One night, I prayed and begged God to reveal to me the source of my problem, I had a dream that night. In the dream, my wife told me she is married to the prince of their kingdom and that the prince is always with us sometimes on the bed when we are sleeping. She said his boys are the one I always see fighting me in my dreams. My wife told me all this in my dream. I am scared of discussing this dream with my wife because she is a prayerful woman and it will sound like I am saying she is the cause of my problem. I am confused.

I also consulted a pastor, the pastor said witches are seriously dealing with me. He also said my wife has a spiritual husband that is very powerful. He warned me never to discuss any of my plans with my wife again. That I should always tell her after the execution of such plans (plans that has to do with my business). I find it strange and hard to believe, what is the essence of having a wife if we can have 100% openness. I continue to discuss my business plans with wifey and they are always failing. Sometimes I will be too happy to hide it from her. (Lol)

We have a small car that is strictly for taking my son to school. My rent expired in May and there is no hope of money for me. Landlord is already on me. If I sell this last only car to pay this rent, what are we going to sell to pay the next rent? I think maybe we should separate for a while and when things change for better again, we can come together. I have not discussed this with my wife. Is this a right step? Her mum and her mum sis (they are both widows) has a big house here in Lagos, she can move to the house while I get a driving job with an accommodation package. This way, I can support and pay my son's school fee.

Please people advice me.

my brother from your write up, the only solution i can give to you is that you and your wife should go to meet prayer warriors in Charimatic in the catholic church. Explain everything to them both your dreams, they will surely help you. Don't go to any pastorg
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Okuda(m): 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
I personally do not believe in this "spiritual"
thing or ish...

This will not solve ur problem if u keep relying on this matter..u lost ur biznesz, u lost ur job & now ur broke...

Why not talk to ur wife how to sort out all ur problems especially in financial aspect sha? Too many rich ppol who hit the rock bottom as well..Now, pointing fingers on whose to blame is NOT an option..

dey there make paynt dey wear you.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
Sabrina18:
This thing is from either your village or your wife's village, am very serious here, don't joke with village people, this is how they are.

If you wife really has spiritual husband, you would have been dead by now, you guys will be having problem and your marriage will crash, you won't even have a child cos she already have a child in spiritual world. Your wife don't have any spiritual husband, I have seen a person that marrier a wife with spiritual husband and it's not what you posted here, your own case is from the village.

allenroundabout

These words of yours are heavy, very weighty
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Okuda(m): 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
newyorks:
hmm what are u living for then if truely u saw urself caged and u still hav hope of getting on the marriage.

the truth here is that they caged u and made u incapacited so can't help urself out but u must act fast.;

i can't loose everything for marriage and still stay without solution, and u acted like someone under a spell for marrying a lady with her only surviving mother unacceptance. she told u she's not in terms with mother and u went ahead with the marriage,

who trained her in school?

Spirit Husband.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by chronique(m): 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
streetzdreamz:
lols, can relate to your fright and flight......once had a road crash and the guy who sat at my initial seat paid with his life,a year later I was in a vehicle and it was the same driver!!!couldn't explain how I got out of the vehicle lols,your story is right,,,though ion bliv in such powers but am certain they exist,av heard countless tales of guys falling victim to strange women, read one some years back about a dude who picked up a lady somewhere in Lagos,and on their way the lady gave him a Mouth Gig,dude released in her mouth,by then they were on third mainland bridge,she told the guy to pull over and she jumped into the ocean, it was hard to believe but hey,its a crazy world we live in,people who don't believe in cases like this,don't believe they exist,at the end they don't know their ways around it when they fall victim,hence they don't pull out from it,they keep sinking deeper and deeper out of their ignorance and lack of critical thinking...

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Okuda(m): 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
femi4:
It has nothing to do with your marriage, its just a mere coincidence. I don't believe in witch hunting

not believing in it doesn't mean it's not real. Donald Trump thinks climate change is a hoax but the reality of the matter is that its real...
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Okuda(m): 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Evaberry:

I don't believe in spirit husband or wife.

it's Prolly your mindset, you have no one to blame and can't understand why that is happening to you hence you are blaming your wife which in turn make you have dreams because you already have a fixed mindset

although it seems your wife also has her issues but this is nothing spiritual.

talk to your wife also talk to experienced business men and ask for advice.

if you say you want to start moving from church to church and going to mountains to fast and look for solutions. you will waste your money and time.

seek solution and not comfort in spirituality or religion.

besides this same spirit wife/husband people said a person with a spirit husband won't be able to get pregnant or get married so why did her 'spirit husband' allow her get married and have a child.

let your wife leave the home to a comfortable place so you can concentrate on hustling some cash

there are so many things that happen in this world that we have not even heard of. I tell you. there is spirit wife and spirit husband.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by chioma134: 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
@op, don't waste time. You asked God and he answered immediately. You are a spiritual person, but are full of doubt. Ask God to forgive your unbelief, and go to MFM for deliverance. Then remain prayerful and see God move on your behalf. Don't allow spiritually blind people here to deceive you. I pray that your breakthrough comes soon.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Okuda(m): 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
Sabrina18:
This thing is from either your village or your wife's village, am very serious here, don't joke with village people, this is how they are.

If you wife really has spiritual husband, you would have been dead by now, you guys will be having problem and your marriage will crash, you won't even have a child cos she already have a child in spiritual world. Your wife don't have any spiritual husband, I have seen a person that marrier a wife with spiritual husband and it's not what you posted here, your own case is from the village.

allenroundabout

some spirit husband could be considerate. it could be that they have other plans for him and that child.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by 0m0nnakoda: 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
Okuda:

not believing in it doesn't mean it's not real. Donald Trump thinks climate change is a hoax but the reality of the matter is that its real...
Believing or not believing is not what makes a thing real. Proof is what makes its reality acceptable in human interaction/

What is the connection between climate change and this .
Is this some kind of logic?People just throw stuff around that they hardly understand and to then that constitutes an argument.
What do you know about climate change ? How do you define it? First of all define climate change before getting into whether it is real or not.
Let us not get into that because it is an unnecessary digression and proof that this argument here has been lost so why not change the subject
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
[s]
cococandy:
I wish I knew your wife. I would encourage her to leave you. It must be extremely painful to be married to someone who thinks you're the cause of all their misfortunes. There's no possible way on earth that you're treating her right with your mind already made up about her being the evil in your life. You're going around talking about her with people while she's sitting there supporting you thinking she has a husband. Not knowing she's living with her enemy.

Your dreams are a manifestation of your thoughts, Your fears and worries, hopes and expectations. Suppressed in your subconscious, they replay in your mind when you're asleep as that's the way your brain expresses them. Unfortunately one can see that you see no good in your wife based on your dreams.

Please tell her you don't want to marry her anymore. Before she's accused of something bigger by you and your superstitious ilk.

If you trip tomorrow and hit your foot on something, I'm sure you will blame her.
When was the last time you checked your blood pressure? When was the last time you went for a thorough health check? I'm just asking because you may have an illness that could kill you without warning and the poor lady will be accused of killing you by your pastor and possibly your family members.

May the good lord never put any female dear to me the same house as their enemies in the name of marriage. Grown man thinking in fairly tale undecided
[/s]

So you no see the part where the wife accused him of beating her which got him burned at work abiundecided

Biased brainembarassed

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Okuda(m): 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
Believing or not believing is not what makes a thing real. Proof is what makes its reality acceptable in human interaction/

What is the connection between climate change and this .
Is this some kind of logic?People just throw stuff around that they hardly understand and to then that constitutes an argument.
What do you know about climate change ? How do you define it? First of all define climate change before getting into whether it is real or not.
Let us not get into that because it is an unnecessary digression and proof that this argument here has been lost so why not change the subject

at one point, you were bright then all of a sudden it seemed that you drank pure alcohol before typing the last part of your message. I would have loved to reply you clearly but apparently, it isn't worth it.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Mintayo(m): 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
Dear Op, please go to MFM for deliverance. Together with your wife.
You are so favored, for God to have shown you the cause of your problems, so many people are not so favored.
Please if anyone tell you otherwise, they are only deceiving you.
THE SOURCE OF YOUR PROBLEM HAVE BEEN IDENTIFIED - whatever you do about it is now left to you.
Again, go for deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by TheKingIsHere: 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
majekdom2:
how did I condemn. If you are so unintelligent to understand my point.. my poi is simply, it's uncalled for for a spouse to make public scene of the partner especially when it didn't start at that instance. The office is a formal place, an educated lady ought to respect that.

You are the one sounding unintelligent. Were you there when it happened? Do you know if the OP lied? Na wa for people o. Shior!
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Skmoda360(m): 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
Evaberry:

I don't believe in spirit husband or wife.

it's Prolly your mindset, you have no one to blame and can't understand why that is happening to you hence you are blaming your wife which in turn make you have dreams because you already have a fixed mindset

although it seems your wife also has her issues but this is nothing spiritual.

talk to your wife also talk to experienced business men and ask for advice.

if you say you want to start moving from church to church and going to mountains to fast and look for solutions. you will waste your money and time.

seek solution and not comfort in spirituality or religion.

besides this same spirit wife/husband people said a person with a spirit husband won't be able to get pregnant or get married so why did her 'spirit husband' allow her get married and have a child.

let your wife leave the home to a comfortable place so you can concentrate on hustling some cash
its fvcking real lady as in incubus and succubus...spirit husband and wife.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

You are the one sounding unintelligent. Were you there when it happened? Do you know if the OP lied? Na wa for people o. Shior!
was I there when it happened. Ok, so OP beat his wife and then she came to the office to report him as pay back.. clap for yourself. When your wife beats you, go to her office and report. A man comes open about how supportive a woman has been and his issues, all of these are true except the part that he says she lied about him beating her... bravo, what a sound judgement skills. it's safe not to believe the story than to believe one part to suit our sentiments, you are perceived domb doing that.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by TheKingIsHere: 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
majekdom2:
was I there when it happened. Ok, so OP beat his wife and then she came to the office to report him as pay back.. clap for yourself. When your wife beats you, go to her office and report. A man comes open about how supportive a woman has been and his issues, all of these are true except the part that he says she lied about him beating her... bravo, what a sound judgement skills. it's safe not to believe the story than to believe one part to suit our sentiments, you are perceived domb doing that.

Just look at what you are writing. Gosh!

You were not there when it happened, so you should not make a conclusion on that part as we don't even know if the OP is lying to gain sympathy. Almost all your posts on this thread are based on the conclusion that the wife reported him at the office for DV which might be true or false.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by larrynakel: 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hmm..
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Just look at what you are writing. Gosh!

You were not there when it happened, so you should not make a conclusion on that part as [b]we don't even know if the OP is lying to gain sympathy. [/b]Almost all your posts on this thread are based on the conclusion that the wife reported him at the office for DV which might be true or false.
what will sympathy do to salvage his finance? Who looks for sympathy in this kind of situation. People look for solution. I am not sure ou are an adult. Yes, I dont like spouses that can't contain themselves.. common sense ought to have told her that man risks loosing his job if she goes to his office. Considering the situation they are both in, that's not a wise thing to do
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by sonofoluku: 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
freshvine:
Sorry about your predicaments but the truth is your marriage is the cause of your affliction. It's time to confront your wife but in a lovely manner both of you can find closure. What the spirit husband is doing is to render you useless and finally destroy the marriage so that your wife will be free of you and betrothed to him alone. But before the conversation with your wife, try stay awake most nights to watch over her and the way she sleeps.

Spirit husbands will send different afflictions to you including witches and wizards. Wherever you turn and whatever you do, you'll only attract hatred and jealousy from people and the evil amongst this poll will want to hurt you indirectly or directly.

Most ladies are aware that they're having these challenges hence they tend to be more religious than being spiritual. You'll notice whenever you make love to your wife, something terrible or insignificant as it may be happens thereafter. My bro, you've purchased the goods of the spirits.

How do women attract spirit husband?

Background : Our background says a lot of our individual personalities. If her parents had worshipped some useless gods and did sacrifices to protect her, definitely she'll be possessed with demonic powers warding off eligible men. The demon will come as a spirit being to be having canal knowledge of her from time to time. Majority of our parents did unspeakable things for family protection in the past.

Sex : our young ladies due to material things run after occultic men and money ritualist. Believe me, women are highly needed to make their sacrifices potent. Some requirements are to sleep with unsuspecting women and mostly women are not the targets but a vehicle to their target chain, the other successful men who will ignorantly sleep with them. When once this occultic men have had their time with any female, automatically, a demon is assigned to her to be a talent and destiny collector from her unsuspecting men in her life. Marrying such lady simply means you'll be contributing to the food chain of the original occultic man. Whenever you become too useless, your wife leaves you to another successful man and the cycle continues. Their prey is always beautiful ladies.

You need deliverance for your wife.

If you become stubborn, they'll render you impotent, attack your health.

You seem to know so much about this matter.Its like you have your own spirit husband
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by KingTom(m): 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Bro it's a long story. The person in particular is my mum. Bro the voice I heard coming from her that night was the voice of something not of this world. And the things I heard that night from that voice ehn. Bro no be everybody wey dey waka for road be human being o. Especially females. And no be every begger be human being. That night changed my life and perspective about a lot of things.
Bro you serious? Having an Ifa priest for a grandfather and being his Part time apprentice I witnessed spiritual things first hand. Not even science can convince me

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by NESTAD(m): 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
My dear brother, everything is just ur mindset.
Have a good retrospective of urself.
You might have offended someone in the pass, ur past relationship, involved in one or other illegal transactions, had multiple girlfriends in the pass, ur family line.

Kindly have a good retrospective of ur life and see where u have gone wrong.

This life we 're living is spiritual, u might have had a great time before u 're married, no commitment. Now u have settled down and want to start the real investment for ur future. Things 're now catching up with u (Remember the law of karma).

Don't blame ur wife rather, u guys should embark on a serious prayer and fasting. I mean serious prayer and where u will dedicate if possible a week or 3days dry fasting 6am-6pm and all through the period dedicate 80% of ur time for prayers and reading good and motivational books and YouTube.

I have two prayer points I will advice u use to set urself free.

1. List every thing bad u have done in the pass that's still hunting u (only u knows it)
2. Pray for deliverance from any curse such as
Generational curse
Negative utterance from family, friends, ex girlfriends and previous business Partners.

Do this with all sincerity of heart and with total repentance

Read James 4:7
Palms 51 (forgiveness)
Psalms 91 (Protection)
Psalms 136 (Thanksgiving)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Men, What Would You Do In This Situation? (snapshot) / How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This / Man Loses Custody Of His Children Who Were Caught Watching Porn In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.