Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Who Actually Is The Rightful Owner Of Breast In The Family?!? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Actually Is The Rightful Owner Of Breast In The Family?!? (587 Views)

Who Actually Bankrolls All These Girls? / Video Of Young Lady Pumping Up Her Small Breast In A Lab Goes Viral | Watch / Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Actually Is The Rightful Owner Of Breast In The Family?!? by Riwo11(f): 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
A) Woman
B) Dad
C) Child
CLICK BELOW TO READ.......

10 Tips to Find and Seduce Married Women...
http://www.riwodating.com/2017/09/10-tips-to-find-and-seduce-married-women.html
Re: Who Actually Is The Rightful Owner Of Breast In The Family?!? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
Woman grin
Re: Who Actually Is The Rightful Owner Of Breast In The Family?!? by Ninethmare: 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
When i want suck bweast pikin must shift
Re: Who Actually Is The Rightful Owner Of Breast In The Family?!? by HeWrites(m): 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ninethmare:

Na so e be

Whatsup Riwo11?
Re: Who Actually Is The Rightful Owner Of Breast In The Family?!? by seunny4lif(m): 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
Dad
Fixed
Re: Who Actually Is The Rightful Owner Of Breast In The Family?!? by seunny4lif(m): 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ninethmare:
We men and Boobs
We are all together

Re: Who Actually Is The Rightful Owner Of Breast In The Family?!? by SEXONLY: 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
DAD. I pray i have a wife with good boobs shape. sucking sucking me shocked shocked
Re: Who Actually Is The Rightful Owner Of Breast In The Family?!? by KYC2121(m): 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
Dad. Upon marriage the woman automatically becomes the man's property i.e woman and its appurtenances which includes the bosom.
Re: Who Actually Is The Rightful Owner Of Breast In The Family?!? by dingbang(m): 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lawlahdey who is the rightful owner of your breast?
Re: Who Actually Is The Rightful Owner Of Breast In The Family?!? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
dingbang:
Lawlahdey who is the rightful owner of your breast?
If you ask me..na who I go ask? grin
Re: Who Actually Is The Rightful Owner Of Breast In The Family?!? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
I own all the female breasts' in the world
Re: Who Actually Is The Rightful Owner Of Breast In The Family?!? by dingbang(m): 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lawlahdey:
If you ask me..na who I go ask? grin
boyfriend
Re: Who Actually Is The Rightful Owner Of Breast In The Family?!? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
grin

Some men got boobz too..and believe me, they want us to play them as well lipsrsealed
Re: Who Actually Is The Rightful Owner Of Breast In The Family?!? by mofeoluwadassah: 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
do you mean my boobs or my watermelon tongue

(1) (Reply)

Dont Judge His/her Past, Instead Marry Another!!! / How To Break To My College-age Daughters That I'm Dating Someone Their Age Group / My 28 Year Old Daughter Doesn’t Approve Of My Girlfriend Who Is Only 4 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.