Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Dont Judge His/her Past, Instead Marry Another!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Judge His/her Past, Instead Marry Another!!! (583 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / Don't Marry A Liability Instead Marry A Rich Woman / Please Read And Dont Judge - Did I Cause My Mother To Get Cancer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Judge His/her Past, Instead Marry Another!!! by isidiwent: 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
We get pained with stories pertaining to why the lady or guy you love so much did not keep themselves morally enough be with you a saint.
We might also judge them for not respecting their future spouse and dishing out their private organs to a list of slaughter men and women before considering marriage. I tell you, the past of someone might pain you to the bone, but they have beautiful side in them that can make you so much happier. Some people have changed and got alot of good qualities that are so relevant for the present and future. WARNING: Some people who say they have changed still do the same thing they did in the past.... But if you see someone who has really changed with loads of evidences to prove, such as faithfulness, loyalty, sincerity, good character and true love, please marry them.......

Dont judge anyone for bad past, instead, marry another..
Re: Dont Judge His/her Past, Instead Marry Another!!! by BlackDBagba: 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Dont Judge His/her Past, Instead Marry Another!!! by phintohlar(f): 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
Na so
Re: Dont Judge His/her Past, Instead Marry Another!!! by SULTANALAUDDIN: 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
No one changes completely, there is pattern in one's behaviour, if he or she has done it before he/she will do it again

1 Like

Re: Dont Judge His/her Past, Instead Marry Another!!! by crunchyDope(m): 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
wait op u know sum pipz knw wah de are doing nd they re counting on this word>>"the past does not matter"<<
mpheew
people would always b who they are jawe undecided
Re: Dont Judge His/her Past, Instead Marry Another!!! by Huee(f): 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
It depends....
Re: Dont Judge His/her Past, Instead Marry Another!!! by isidiwent: 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
porgibe and porget....dont horld unto feaples fast becors you are north a saint.

Ip a girl says she has done avortion, it is bera to aboid her that judging her.

Enjoy the lobe op your lipe.

(1) (Reply)

Made In Warri: Photo Of A Beautiful Wedding Card In Pidgin English / See How Woman Deals With Husband After Seeing His Romantic Chats With Anoda Lady / This Lady Says She’s Changing Dicks From December Till Next Year (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.