Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,469 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

I Have A Girlfriend And I Still Feel Lonely - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Girlfriend And I Still Feel Lonely (8799 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently / 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) / Do You Think I Should Let Him Know How I Still Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Girlfriend And I Still Feel Lonely by dagold4eva(m): 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2010
I have been dating a particular girl for more than 3yrs now, she refuses to see me often becos she says that she does not want to have intimacy. Sometimes i want to date other babes but it seems not just to work. i try to invite her out just to be with her but she is always busy with one thing or the other. Alot of times i feel really lonely and just want someone to be around me,to make matter worst i stay alone and friends bring their own babes to my place. I love her and wuld really not want to cheat on her,but she is not helping me out.
Re: I Have A Girlfriend And I Still Feel Lonely by seun0622(m): 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2010
Guy,
Sincerely speaking ,you dont have a girl friend , you only think you have one cos it simply shows she s not missing you.
I think the best way to go about it is to sit her down and talk things over with her, let her know all you are telling us now and be very firm with her on your decision to pull out of the relationship if things do not change.
Re: I Have A Girlfriend And I Still Feel Lonely by rickie4us(m): 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2010
dagold4eva:

she refuses to see me often becos she says that she does not want to have intimacy

that is the problem , I am very sure you are pressuring her into se!x and that is what she is avoiding

you sound quite immature to me anyway ,
how old are you?
Re: I Have A Girlfriend And I Still Feel Lonely by no1madman(m): 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2010
people r lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.
Re: I Have A Girlfriend And I Still Feel Lonely by omega25red(m): 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2010
you aint gat no girl hommie even if you cheat she wouldn't even care but the funny part is you are cheating on no one because you gats no girl so i give ya permission go ahead and ""cheat""
Re: I Have A Girlfriend And I Still Feel Lonely by poro: 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2010
2 things r involve its either u r pressing for sex prematurely or she no send u, if the first is not the case then try acting like she doesnt exist, no call, no visit, no msg, just blank her and when she comes around(if at all she will) no giv am attention act busy and speak little, let her av a dose of her drug, if she cares she will cry out then tell her while and reconcile but no be say to nack am na him b the reconciliation wey i dey talk o
Re: I Have A Girlfriend And I Still Feel Lonely by milkan05(m): 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2010
AH! u r done for!!
Re: I Have A Girlfriend And I Still Feel Lonely by abrahym(m): 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2010
You can always delete her
Re: I Have A Girlfriend And I Still Feel Lonely by MoneyRule(m): 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2010
Sorry to break it to u but, u don't have a girlfriend! I know it hurts to just find out that u've been decieving urself for 3 whole yrs but take heart and move on.
Re: I Have A Girlfriend And I Still Feel Lonely by henryhemon(m): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2010
Being lonely Isn't a function of your girlfriend cuz you don't have to rely on a human being to be happy,when you do that even if you have 20 girlfrens,they will not fill your loneliness,learn to love yourself first.
Re: I Have A Girlfriend And I Still Feel Lonely by dagold4eva(m): 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2010
@rickie4us,am an adult in my late 20's. It not about sex,and i do not pressure her on sex,but after wuking monday-saturday wuld i be asking for too much if i want to spend some time with my babe on sunday?even to just go out to hangout if she feels my place is not safe for her. Someone should pls tell me why we can't have sex after 3yrs together?
Re: I Have A Girlfriend And I Still Feel Lonely by Cockyzy(m): 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2010
@poster: wow! That girl has got mind games on you but she giving you over dose of it.Man,you need to be comfortable in ur own skin,give yourself a high esteem and be that alpha male that only nid the females around for fun.the sense of companionship and belonging you seek dwell in u!
Re: I Have A Girlfriend And I Still Feel Lonely by Demdem(m): 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2010
@ Poster.

Did u say u guys av been like this for 3yrs now? i really dont think she is really into u as u are. its normal at the initial stage but eh, after 3 yrs>>>>>>>>>habaaaaa
Re: I Have A Girlfriend And I Still Feel Lonely by scottN(m): 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2010
Dude any gf of urs that's not missing u is worth dissing 2! I suggest u gv her space and move on. U'll b surprised at d perfect glove u'll find if u just venture.

(1) (Reply)

World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" / Guys, Is This True? Penile Sizes According To Zodiac Birth Signs / How To Break Blood Covenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.