Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Wat Ar D Secretes Safer To Confex To Ur Partner & D One Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Ar D Secretes Safer To Confex To Ur Partner & D One Not (619 Views)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / Wat Ar D Crazy Tins U'll Buy 4 Ur Spouse On Dia Birthday? / Guys/lads Wat Ar D Five Top Qualities U Possess Dat Wana Make Lads/guys Fall 4u? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Ar D Secretes Safer To Confex To Ur Partner & D One Not by victorazy(m): 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2010
I've asked this question b4 and i didnt got any vital information about it.
Will it be safe 4 man to tell her fiance that he was ones a thief or the lady to tell her man dat she ones did abortion.
Re: Wat Ar D Secretes Safer To Confex To Ur Partner & D One Not by googles: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2010
victorazy:

I've asked this question b4 and[b] i didnt got any vital information about it.[/b]
Will it be safe 4 man to tell her fiance that he was ones a thief or the lady to tell her man dat she ones did abortion.

[size=13pt]wat language do you speak poster?
confusionesse ??[/size]

Re: Wat Ar D Secretes Safer To Confex To Ur Partner & D One Not by yme1(f): 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2010
you two know yourself more than anyone else
Re: Wat Ar D Secretes Safer To Confex To Ur Partner & D One Not by victorazy(m): 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2010
y me:

you two know yourself more than anyone else

mean
Re: Wat Ar D Secretes Safer To Confex To Ur Partner & D One Not by dominique(f): 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2010
your post is making no sense
were you trying to say. . .
WHICH SECRETS SHOULD YOU CONFESS TO YOUR PARTNER AND WHICH ONES YOU SHOULD NOT?
Re: Wat Ar D Secretes Safer To Confex To Ur Partner & D One Not by rickie4us(m): 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2010
dominique:

your post is making no sense
were you trying to say. . .
WHICH SECRETS SHOULD YOU CONFESS TO YOUR PARTNER AND WHICH ONES YOU SHOULD NOT?

thanks for making me understand what the guy was trying to say ,
I think he is just learning how to speak, read and write English because he hardly made sense

well, I think sometimes, it is good to allow what is dead remain buried
Re: Wat Ar D Secretes Safer To Confex To Ur Partner & D One Not by Kelvinj(m): 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2010
**pulls a matchet & pursues poster**
Re: Wat Ar D Secretes Safer To Confex To Ur Partner & D One Not by Spanishfly(f): 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]wat language do you speak poster?
confusionesse ??[/size]

Lol grin

@ post, yes I would love my man to tell me even if he's a murderer, he should be able to open up to me.
Re: Wat Ar D Secretes Safer To Confex To Ur Partner & D One Not by Flashfast1: 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2010
CAN'T STOP LAUGHING. YOU GUYS ARE SOMETHING ELSE.
@POSTER
dONT mINDed THEM JARE IS is ONLY ME ARE YOUR TRUE FRIENDS IN THE NAIRALAND.

I'm sure you understand what i just said. lol
Re: Wat Ar D Secretes Safer To Confex To Ur Partner & D One Not by lysaa(f): 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2010
@topic
What da lipsrsealed or do U mean those fluidal chemicals released by glands of an organism?

(1) (Reply)

Is It Good To Be In Luv And Ur Partner Is Not Caring / I Need A True Friend.i Dont Have One / The Helpers And Helpmates Phenomenon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.