Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,861 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ (43755 Views)

What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? / ‍‍‍what I Saw Concerning "Jesus Christ ,myself,satan ,And some Believers." / Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Raphael81(m): 11:49am On Sep 24, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

Which God Are U Even Talking Of?? That Same god that was birthed by mary?

God Blessed Both The Descendants Of Ishmael And Isaac. Hence Today Islam And Judhism Makes Up 94% Of The Total Population In Israel. These Are The True Descendants Of Abraham. Not Xtianity That Has Its Supreme Leader In Rome.
"jesus was never a christian remember"

And We Dnt Worship Same God As U Polytheists. Muslims Dnt Believe In The Trinity gods But One True God (The Maker Of The Heaven And Earth And Everything That Exist In Them). chikena!!

will u be my Virgin in paradise?
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Raphael81(m): 11:50am On Sep 24, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

Which God Are U Even Talking Of?? That Same god that was birthed by mary?

God Blessed Both The Descendants Of Ishmael And Isaac. Hence Today Islam And Judhism Makes Up 94% Of The Total Population In Israel. These Are The True Descendants Of Abraham. Not Xtianity That Has Its Supreme Leader In Rome.
"jesus was never a christian remember"

And We Dnt Worship Same God As U Polytheists. Muslims Dnt Believe In The Trinity gods But One True God (The Maker Of The Heaven And Earth And Everything That Exist In Them). chikena!!

very ignorant malo girl, don't just believe what ur almajiri mallam tell U, try and research too dear
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Bigbaz884: 11:51am On Sep 24, 2017
#3:

The following excerpt was taken from: http://www.themodernreligion.com/comparative/christ/bible_son.htm

"Mr. Tom Harpur says in the preface to his book: "The most significant development since 1986 in this regard has been the discovery of the title "Son of God" in one of the Qumran papyri (Dead Sea Scrolls) used in relation to a person other than Jesus.....this simply reinforces the argument made there that to be called the Son of God in a Jewish setting in the first century is not by any means the same as being identical with God Himself." For Christ's Sake, pp. xii."

The article goes into great depth in refuting the polytheist trinity paganism.  I recommend reading it.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Teeboi56: 11:51am On Sep 24, 2017
mikeweezy:
Christianity I was born into Christianity I will die in it ....God owned religion
Dat means ur hell fire is guaranteed

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by agabusta: 11:52am On Sep 24, 2017
Terminator1234g:
On the very contrary Jesus never said anything about Christianity and never even mentioned the word. You people say God gave birth to Jesus, pls explain how... Increase your knowledge read the bible and the Quran. The Qur'an spoke about Mary even more than the old testamin. Good day.

Haba, try and be truthful. The quranic account of Mary is hazy and short and at best seems more like it was heresay. I have read it. Try and read the new testament for this. Why do you want Mary's account to be in old testament when she is of a different generation?

Your comment may be borne out of ignorance anyways, maybe you are not knowledgeable on how the bible is structured.

Jesus never said anything about Christianity, it was a term used to describe followers of Jesus Christ that behaved in a manner similar to his.

Your Quran also acknowledged that the birth of Jesus was divinity. That Mary never met with any man, yet was with child. Or is your Quranic account also incorrect? Did the Quran tell us who the biological father of Jesus was?
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Bigbaz884: 11:52am On Sep 24, 2017
The following excerpt was taken from: http://www.mountainretreatorg.net/bible/god.html

"....And there is only one Jehovah God, who qualifies! In fact, the whole idea of Christ being just a man or lesser god, makes the Christian belief ridiculous.

Isaiah 43:10-11

"Ye are My witnesses, saith the Lord, and My servant whom I have Chosen: that ye may know and believe Me, and understand that I AM He: before Me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after Me.
I, even I, AM the Lord; and beside Me, There is No Saviour."
That word translated Lord there is in the Hebrew [yehovah] Jehovah. There is no god before who is the Saviour, and no god after. Jehovah God is the only possible Saviour. No man, nor superman, could accomplish the task of being burdened with all our sins, judged for them, and be resurrected without them. Even a non-Christians can understand the bankruptcy of any other idea. For when we actually stop to think about it seriously, it's quite ludicrous! Unless this man was the very revelation of God (the only one able to become sin for us, and withstand the judgment thereof), we have no Saviour! And that is exactly what God said in Isaiah chapter 43 verse 11. Who could accomplish such a feat to be a saviour? The answer in all reasonableness is, no one but Jehovah God is the Saviour."

Again, the article goes into great depth in refuting the polytheist trinity paganism.   I recommend reading it
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Bigbaz884: 11:54am On Sep 24, 2017
Let us look at the following verses from the Bible:

1.  A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse; from his roots a Branch will bear fruit.
2.  The Spirit of the LORD will rest on him (Jesus)-- the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of
counsel and of power, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD (Jesus fearing his GOD)--
3.  and he will delight in the fear of the LORD. He will not judge by what he sees with his eyes, or
decide by what he hears with his ears;

(From the NIV Bible, Isaiah 11:1-3)

In regards to the Spirit of GOD Almighty resting on Jesus, please visit:  The Spirit of GOD Almighty came upon others before and after Jesus in the Bible.

Anyway, a simple question here must be asked:  How can Jesus be the Creator of the Universe if he feared GOD Almighty?  Trinitarians often say "Jesus is the Son of God".  And when one tries to get further elaboration from them about what exactly "Son of God" means, they end up telling him that Jesus is the Creator of the Universe.

Almost every single trinitarian Christian that I debated believes that Jesus is the Creator of the Universe.

Let us look at what Jesus said about himself and about GOD Almighty:

"I do nothing of myself  (From the NIV Bible, John 8:28)"

"My Father (GOD) is greater than I  (From the NIV Bible, John 14:28)"

"Father (GOD), into thy hands I commend my spirit  (From the NIV Bible, Luke 23:46)"

"And Jesus said to him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone.  (From the NIV Bible, Mark 10:18)"

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.  (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 24:36)"

Do these quotes suggest at all that Jesus is in the same level as the Creator of the Universe?
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by imam07: 11:55am On Sep 24, 2017
ollah1:

I don't claim my religion is the best and that believe is nonsense. That believe creates differences and enmity. It should quickly be put to the ground. The most important thing in life is love your neighbour
that your quote 'love your neighbor' which where did the quote emanate from?
I need an answer to this question.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by greatjoey: 11:56am On Sep 24, 2017
ExInferis:
If his name is Yeshua, which in English is Joshua, why are you calling him Jesus?

You're wor
shiping the wrong messiah.
You are getting it all wrong. Yahshua does not mean Joshua. It means, Yesu in Arabic.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 24, 2017
ABIOLAXYZ:

10 MIRACLES YOU MUST KNOW ABOUT PROPHET MUHAMMAD(S.A.W)!(S.A.W)!!(S.A.W)!!!

1 Do you know that "Flies,insects, ants and mosquitoes" never land on his body talk less of bitten him? (S.A.W)

2 Do you know that he did not "yawn" in his life time? (S.A.W)

3 Do you know that both "Domestic and wild Animals" were never a second angry with him? (S.A.W)

4 Do you know that if he"sleeps" he hears any "conversation"? (S.A.W)

5 Do you know that he "sights" every thing both "front" and "back" at the same time without turning? (S.A.W)

6 Do you know that"Land" covers his "urine" and stool immediately he passed them?(S.A.W)

7 Do you know that he is always "one fit taller" than any body that comes "near" him? (S.A.W)

8 Do you know that he was "circumcised, washed and cleaned in his Mother's womb before been born to this world?(S.A.W)

9 Do you know that he never had a "wet dream"that signify Men's "puberty"?(S.A.W)

1o Do you know that he has no "shadow" even in the "Sun", Moon or "Light"?(S.A.W).

he also commanded the river to clean his buttocks, oya its now I know where Lia Mohammed's problems are coming from, and for those asking how come Jesus (a God) was born into this world as human through a virgin, the Bible made it clear that her and Joseph (marrys husband) had nothing to to with each other sexually and he was a God in human form because if he came to this world in his original self sinners who will see his glory will go blind and die off, that's why his mission on earth was to redeem sinners not condemn them which is contrary to your Mohammed, I bet if Jesus saw Mohammed then he would delivered him from whatever was worrying him, in fact take your time to study the Bible you will see, cos when I read the quaran it was reading a dead man's diary

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Nikbaebrown(f): 11:57am On Sep 24, 2017
Raphael81:

Is Saudi Arabia not the corner stone of Islam? Do Christians visit the Mecca or Medina? The basis for discrimination is found in your holy book where your god even turned the people of Israel to pigs? Your god hates the Jews but in the Bible they were the elect...

You're Just An 100% certified Retard. Israel Is The Cornerstone Of Xtianity. Take A Trip There, Study Their Cultural Values And Infuse It InTo The Adulterated Teachings Of The Bible.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by mrMeen(m): 11:58am On Sep 24, 2017
ArcSEMPECJ:
....is simply because Jesus Christ was recorded in Quran just as in bible but Mohammed came from nowhere....you cannot compare the two,..
just as Jesus was not mentioned by name in the Torah or Old Testament that is how Prophet Muhammad is not mentioned by name in the zabur or bible you guys cannot simply accept the fact that Jesus is a man like you and me with a unique birth made possible by God almighty to show his power over creation but sadly you choose to worship somebody who by himself is powerless except with the aid of the most high.

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by emmygzy(m): 11:58am On Sep 24, 2017
ABIOLAXYZ:

1 Do you know that "Flies,insects, ants and mosquitoes" never land on his body talk less of bitten him? (S.A.W)

3 Do you know that both "Domestic and wild Animals" were never a second angry with him? (S.A.W)

5 Do you know that he "sights" every thing both "front" and "back" at the same time without turning? (S.A.W)

6 Do you know that"Land" covers his "urine" and stool immediately he passed them?(S.A.W)

7 Do you know that he is always "one fit taller" than any body that comes "near" him? (S.A.W)

8 Do you know that he was "circumcised, washed and cleaned in his Mother's womb before been born to this world?(S.A.W)

9 Do you know that he never had a "wet dream"that signify Men's "puberty"?(S.A.W)

1o Do you know that he has no "shadow" even in the "Sun", Moon or "Light"?(S.A.W).

show me all this trash you wrote inside Quran Abeg. Mohammed is killer and pedophile. He doesn't even know what miracle is.

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by imam07: 11:58am On Sep 24, 2017
misterh:
You're confusing politics and governance with religion. You do realize that Saudi Arabia is the only country where women are not allowed to drive, right? We have many Muslim countries where anyone can drive.

Is there anywhere where it is written in the Qur'an that women can't drive?

Unless you're saying Islam is practised based on Saudi Arabia laws instead of the Qur'an.
are u telling me u don't follow Saudi in terms of religion? Abi Saudi is no more following what is in the quran again.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by procky(f): 11:58am On Sep 24, 2017
ABIOLAXYZ:

He He He...

What did he do for the believers like CHRIST DID
Heal them
Feed Them
Teach them peace
Teach them repentance & forgiveness
To marry one wife and be faithful
Raise the dead etc

From what you have said he fabricated meaningless Lies to hype him self....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Cessa0(f): 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
macsilver:
I've learnt yet, another thing this Sunday morning, 24th September 2017, that an highly esteemed religion, which is the second largest religion in the entire world, is having a word like Al Taquiya (lie) in its holy books. I've never seen any other religion having the followers to believe they have to lie no matter the situation. My own bible says that we should tell the truth, and it shall set us free. Even if the freedom is death, say it! But here, there's Altaquiya.

I reserve my comments

By the way, who inserts his manhood into a child's vagina? An infant! Thereby defiling that child!?
My comments are still reserved!

Oga you mumu mo be small... it has a word like AL-taquiya, ehn, continue your sentence and tell us what the book said about lies nah.. abi give me a verse where it says you should tell lies. olodo like you, get your facts right and stop spilling trash. dumbhead!

can you imagine, he mentioned what the bible says about lies, then tells me what he THINKS the Qur'an said about lies. mtcheww
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Deicide: 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
laliga01:

Guy pls tell me about Muhammed defiled a 7yrs old girl and released. Is that true?
Muhammad was a Pedophile na i wonder why people claim to follow him.........Oh wait you thought i was a Muslim? grin
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by enilove(m): 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
shigishege:
oga shut up nobody has ever refer to Jesus Christ as God or god. he is none of them but He is certainly d son of living God YHAWEH. i dont talk about religion and i wouldnt av said anything concerning dis thread but i hate it when some unscrupulous being tried to cover truth wit their incomplete and malicious understanding. its like im a Chelsea fan and a Manchester fan was talking lies about Chelsea u know i will feel d need to talk no matter how i chose to be indifferent. We want peace and dats why i feel somehow we should leave religion discussion alone especially between opposite followers because in this disagreement always arise and it can lead to anything especially given how extreme Muslims normally take thier religion understanding. Christians are peaceful and no doubt about dat but dis Muslims are very bad. yeah they are bad. invariably i affirm dat my Jesus is Lord. He is Messiah. He is d son of God Jehovah.

If a lion gives birth to a lion, what would you call that baby lion when it matures?

As a Christian you should be reading your Bible and know that is therein.

Have not read:

Revelation 1:11-20 KJV
Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea. [12] And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; [13] And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. [14] His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; [15] And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. [16] And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. [17] And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: [18] I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. [19] Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter; [20] The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

Who was the speaker ? That is Jesus Christ he is also the Alpha and the Omega , the Son of the living God. He is qualified and more qualified to be called God since Almighty God is his Father.

Your son bears your saw name. If a stranger comes to your house and asks for Elija ( the saw name) if your son goes out to answer him would people say he is not Elija?
He is also entitled by law to be called Elija.
A lion will give birth to a lion. Period.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Sirjamo: 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
zionmade1:
I wonder how sane people choose to call a man who married a girl and killed her entire family, I man who put his thing in between the thighs of a 7 yrs girl and released, a man who ordered the killing of so many people, how on earth do sane people call the guy their perfect prophet.

Islam has no single relationship with Christianity. How else can the devil deceive so many people if not by corrupting the truth and diverting people's attention away from the truth
He did not murder anyone, he had a nation to protect and he did it as he was instructed. My prophet was totally in charge of his nation and his community which made him have a duty to defend and make decisions on their behalf, unlike your own god that was falsely accused and dragged to Golgotha to be humiliated and killed like a common criminal.
Nobody in his/her sane mind will regard a human being who sleeps, eat, defecate and even die as God, but every one has a right to practice any belief, as for me, I make it a must to always use my God giving senses in whatever I do.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by leepest(m): 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hahahaha! Funny you, There are verses in your so called New Testament that talk about Muhammad
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by teepha: 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

You're Just An 100% certified Retard. Israel Is The Cornerstone Of Xtianity. Take A Trip There, Study Their Cultural Values And Infuse It InTo The Adulterated Teachings Of The Bible.

How is Israel the corner stone of Christianity? Go and check Google the official language of Israel is Hebrew and Arabic and over there 74% are Jewish 17.6% are muslims and just 2% are Christians... So how is it the cornerstone of Christianity? And there is a big difference between Judaism and Christianity
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Shafiiimran99: 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
Raphael81:

You sound unsure of your answer bro back it up
Gen 17vs20-21
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Deicide: 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

There are only 0.2% of Christians in the whole of Israel they absolutely don't believe in your fake Jesus

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
abdulmalik3:
because he was given birth by a virgin doesn't mean he is A God, use your sense,a human give birth to a God that's nonsense, in this present day,we can also have a virgin birth through artificial insemination though Jesus case is unique.
Use your brain please,this is delusion.
remember that he came to earth as a human being, not as a God, but he still had his Godly powers with him because nobody will believe him if he doesn't do any miracles, plus he did the greatest miracle no ordinary man can do, he woke up from the dead, oya where is Muhammed now.. Still dead abi?, Jesus coming to earth through a human being means that he is not the product of any man's sperm
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by IshaqAyinde(m): 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
lightblazingnow:
If only most people could see the love in the eyes of Christ Jesus, they will fall in love with CHRIST JESUS

Please forgive them for their great ignorance. They are destroyed for the lack of knowledge

Shut up, Islam is the way, the truth and the life.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
Sirjamo:
He did not murder anyone, he had a nation to protect and he did it as he was instructed. My prophet was totally in charge of his nation and his community which made him have a duty to defend and make decisions on their behalf, unlike your own god that was falsely accused and dragged to Golgotha to be humiliated and killed like a common criminal.
Nobody in his/her sane mind will regard a human being who sleeps, eat, defecate and even die as God, but every one has a right to practice any belief, as for me, I make it a must to always use my God giving senses in whatever I do.
what kind of person called Muhammed or Allah marry and fvck, did you ever hear of Jesus get married talkless of bleeping
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Raphael81(m): 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

your mother is a slowpoke, your father is an uncircumcised goat useless thing don't ever quote me brainless almajiri
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by nams77: 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
Terminator1234g:
On the very contrary Jesus never said anything about Christianity and never even mentioned the word. You people say God gave birth to Jesus, pls explain how... Increase your knowledge read the bible and the Quran. The Qur'an spoke about Mary even more than the old testamin. Good day.
When God called Jesus his begotten son, where you thinking he bore him the way a natural man would? Remember, God is Spirit. Jesus was created. I have children I taught during my youth service days and now when I see them, I tell people around,that these are my son's and daughters. Did it mean I bore them biological. Anyway, believe what you want, I'm am totally, completely, iredeemably sold out for Jesus Christ. Nothing in this world or beyond can change this position
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by petitejolie(f): 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
dayo2me:
one of the things mark zuckerberg use to be an outstanding person is his sensitivity as regard religion matter. seun osewa prove insensitive in this matter, over the years lots of wise people on this forum have asked him to remove the oath of one of the religion sect or place an oath to other religion sects in the religion section.
one of the threads that got to the front page on friday should not have been. it shows seun area of weakness.

shalom!
I wanted to comment too nd den I saw d oath I'm like seriously! this one na cult o. maybe dey re Seun's paymaster. wud u bite d finger DAT feeds u?
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Raphael81(m): 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
Gen 17vs20-21
I mean from the adulterated book
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by aumeehn: 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
https://www.nairaland.com/4064473/what-muslims-belief-concerning-jesus

Dear Nairaland,

I came across the above thread on Front Page stating what Muslims believe about my Lord Jesus Christ. It was put on front page on a Friday, a day pro-islamic threads make front page. What bothers me is that the thread spoke things about my Father and Saviour which are contrary to what I know of him. The sad part is that I couldn't correct those things cos Islamic threads are locked away from non-muslims who can only comment if they swear an Islamic creed.
Please i have a question for you a very simple one! Why is it that we have different types of Bible eg KIng James! Secondly why is it that the bible have different versions i.e old and new tastement, You guys usually answer the question by saying the old is meant for the children of israel! But the holy Qur'an was revealed to Prophet Muhammad (saw) Thousands of years ago yet. A single dot has not been changed or updated by anybody! There's no way Allah the supreme creator of heaven and Earth begot a son! Subhanallah!!
I can see you're trying to protect your bible, Please i want you to tell me a verse in the bible where jesus said i'm the son of God worship me worship the holy spirit! the bible is full of lies and deceit

“Say: If the whole of mankind and Jinns were to gather together to produce the like of this Quran, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they backed up each other with help and support.” (17:88)

“And if ye are in doubt as to what We have revealed from time to time to Our servant, then produce a Surah like thereunto; and call your witnesses or helpers (if there are any) besides Allah if your (doubts) are true.” (2:23)

The Quran challenged you unblivers please do you accept the challenge, can you provide one verse like the one in the quran??

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Raphael81(m): 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
No Christian believes in Mohammad

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) / Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo And Daddy Freeze Exchange Words Over Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.